Clear All

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
    A vital point in the race for seventh.
    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

A vital point in the race for seventh.
      Yep. That point could secure a top 10 finish by the end of the season.

Comment

Robbed of that bet.

Comment

It's prob ev in the long run but delighted Mourinho's super negative substitution when United were there for the taking arguably ended up costing them today.

Can't be good watching as a fan (or the owner who likes to see his team try to play) when your team start to dominate the game and then completely surrender the initiative to hold on for half an hour.
          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
            Funny end to Wembley game, Prater gets to kick again ftw after missing
            I was there. It wasn't funny

Terrible clock management at the end of the game. We could gave the Lions the ball with around 40 secs left on the clock but the holding penalty and dropped pass on 3rd down meant they has approx 1:50 left. Joke.

Great game though.

Comment

What really irks is the inevitability of an easy 3 points for city next week.
              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Is your keyboard covered in drool

Comment

What should be more irking is the fact Chelsea were there for the taking against a poor United side who couldn't take their chances. United far superior in first half but failed to capitalise. Had a poor second half but stayed in touch with Chelsea and definitely deserved the draw at least.

Probably will be a handy 3 points for City but it should have been even handier for the champions elect.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                    Is your keyboard covered in drool
                    It's a joke Chelsea play Sunday and again this Tuesday.
                    Who are man Utd playing midweek in the cup?
                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

It's a joke Chelsea play Sunday and again this Tuesday.
                      Who are man Utd playing midweek in the cup?
                      Ah yeah. The mighty Maribor. Lol. Gtfo

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                        Ah yeah. The mighty Maribor. Lol. Gtfo
                        Wat
                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Step away from the keyboard there Mick, drooler level 100.
                          airport, lol

Comment

Wat
                            They play Maribor midweek. A nailed on 3 points. And what difference does it make to tonights result if they're playing on Tuesday?

Comment

Keep up, dobby.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                I have been convinced de gea is world class (top 5 in world) for a long time but I hadn't seen that much of courtios. He is so assured.
                                Courtois number 2 in the world after Neuer imo. Tbh can't really think of anyone else that'd come close. Buffon and Sirigu are probably up there, but would take Courtois over them every day of the week. His command of the area is unbelievable and his shot stopping and distribution is very good.

Draw a fair result in the end.
                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

They play Maribor midweek. A nailed on 3 points. And what difference does it make to tonights result if they're playing on Tuesday?
                                  You missed the point.....
                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Eh no they don't

Comment

Haven't been here in a while and haven't played poker in a while either...

Was just messing around on William Hill for the last few days and i keep getting diconnected over and over again. I've tried it from Eircom and UPC so i assume the problem isnt on my side? Is this a known issue?

Comment

Wait. I just realised it's Shrewsbury midweek. That makes ur posts even more lol. LOL

Comment

Eh no they don't
                                          I know. Just realised. Mistake rectified above Shrewsbury. Lol

Comment

Jesus Christ.

Somebody spell it out to him.
                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by BlindLimper View Post
                                              Haven't been here in a while and haven't played poker in a while either...

Was just messing around on William Hill for the last few days and i keep getting diconnected over and over again. I've tried it from Eircom and UPC so i assume the problem isnt on my side? Is this a known issue?
                                              Yes, known iPoker problem. There's a thread on it somewhere.

Comment

Jesus Christ.

Somebody spell it out to him.
                                                Too late Mick. I already realised it's Shrewsbury. Lol

Comment

A kerryman walked into a forum...
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Is this guy a parody account?
                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Jesus dobby he was jeering that United have no cup game, who gives a fuck who Chelsea are playing

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                        A kerryman walked into a forum...
                                                        Those dam Kerrymen. Constantly walking into things. Tut tut.

Comment

Jesus dobby he was jeering that United have no cup game, who gives a fuck who Chelsea are playing
                                                          Tbh, I couldn't care less. Micknail seems a bit wound up though which makes me happy

Comment

Tbh, I couldn't care less. Micknail seems a bit wound up though which makes me happy
                                                            Oh your right Micknail is a menace alright, super dweeb but you missed his point

Comment

Oh your right Micknail is a menace alright, super dweeb but you missed his point
                                                              Yeah I know, alcohol is playing it's part. Gonna get on Shrewsbury for the lols. And so I can show Micknail the bet slip when they win 1-0. Lol

Comment

Yes, known iPoker problem. There's a thread on it somewhere.
                                                                Is it all Ipoker clients then or just William Hill? Thanks

Comment

Yeah I know, alcohol is playing it's part. Gonna get on Shrewsbury for the lols. And so I can show Micknail the bet slip when they win 1-0. Lol
                                                                  Micknail and Doug are going to fight someday aswell, you can ref

Comment

Originally posted by BlindLimper View Post
                                                                    Is it all Ipoker clients then or just William Hill? Thanks
                                                                    IPoker. PP, boyles, will hill. I'm sure if you read the thread there has been more sites complained about on there. It's a known iPoker problem.

Comment

Micknail and Doug are going to fight someday aswell, you can ref
                                                                      Tbf, that'd be some one sided reffing.

Comment

U-N-I-T-E-D! Carlsberg. Whoop!

Comment

U-N-I-T-E-D! Carlsberg. Whoop!
                                                                          A good result, a deserved point, but don't lose the run of yourself they still just nicked a point at home. They didn't win the game
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                            A good result, a deserved point, but don't lose the run of yourself they still just nicked a point at home. They didn't win the game
                                                                            I know but just happy to see them play well for a change. Would have taken a draw pre game tbh.

Comment

Dobman you all sorts of crazy.

Was a decent performance from United but still not up to first 45 v Leicester which is what we should be regularly performing to attacking-wise with those players. Is Falcao back for City?

Comment

Originally posted by FeetMagic View Post
                                                                                Dobman you all sorts of crazy.

Was a decent performance from United but still not up to first 45 v Leicester which is what we should be regularly performing to attacking-wise with those players. Is Falcao back for City?
                                                                                Thanks dude. Bank hol in Killarney. I usually work bank hols. Sessssssssiiioooonnn.

I don't think they did much wrong first half tonight, except score. Apparently Falcao has a knock and will be grand for city. Rooney back too.

Comment

Di Maria dived? Saw no replay. For Ivans second yellow.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                    No

Comment

Very soft, but not quite a dive
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Tyty m8s

Comment

Didn't dive but it's a very harsh red. He was unlucky to even be booked for the first one. Second one is definitely a free kick, but a dubious yellow imo.

Comment

Bit stuck for proper full backs for a game now. 2 yellows so can't be rescinded. Only QPR though.

Comment

Bit stuck for proper full backs for a game now. 2 yellows so can't be rescinded. Only QPR though.
                                                                                              Is it not the Carling cup midweek

Comment

Both were harsh yellows but neither was a dive.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                  Is it not the Carling cup midweek
                                                                                                  No clue tbh. Hopefully.

Comment

Can't stop listening to that back of the bus dude, lyrics are outstanding.

Monday morning I’m out the door,
                                                                                                    I’m on the 13 of the score
                                                                                                    and I do hope that I can get some physeptone

The doctor he hand me my scrips
                                                                                                    Sure I'm out the door fully equip
                                                                                                    Jog down to the post office to make a profit!

*so many mules, no one gets deceased*

♫ Don't take me drugs away ♫
                                                                                                    ♫ I hardly see through the yesterday ♫
                                                                                                    ♫ How the fook am I supposed to see tomorrow!?♫

Cold turkey doesn't fit, no it makes me feel like fookiing sh*t
                                                                                                    I've no drugs to share or even to borrow

Tomorra, tomorra, marra, marbh

All the friends think their lives at ease
                                                                                                    They don't know they've HIV
                                                                                                    Live a life of...misery...and sorrow!

Though it is a bleedin' shame
                                                                                                    Sure ya know they'll do the same again
                                                                                                    And they'll keep on doing this
                                                                                                    Til they reach tomorrow!

*Tomorrow never comes, sure it never does son*

♫ Don't take me drugs away ♫
                                                                                                    ♫ I hardly see through the yesterday ♫
                                                                                                    ♫ How the fook am I supposed to see tomorrow!? ♫
                                                                                                    That 'marbh' bit is genius.
                                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post

Yeah it's class

Out to grafton/henry street to play that On repeat tomorrow and he will do well.
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                                                        I was there. It wasn't funny

Terrible clock management at the end of the game. We could gave the Lions the ball with around 40 secs left on the clock but the holding penalty and dropped pass on 3rd down meant they has approx 1:50 left. Joke.

Great game though.
                                                                                                        That holding penalty with about a minute left was criminal by the Hawks. Was looking like it was gonna be quite the blowout there too for ye

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                          I am not a 'music' know it all and wondering if they are original lyrics/tune? (Do like his voice)

If it is one has to wonder what talent is rattling about the streets?

Comment

Originally posted by TheDrunkenOne View Post
                                                                                                            I am not a 'music' know it all and wondering if they are original lyrics/tune? (Do like his voice)

If it is one has to wonder what talent is rattling about the streets?
                                                                                                            I'll be surprised if this isn't someone who has been writing songs for a good while.

Unlikely to remain as anonymous as this guy when Gavin Bryers recorded him

Jesus' Blood Never Failed Me Yet is a 1971 composition by Gavin Bryars. It is formed on a loop of an unknown homeless man singing a brief stanza. Rich harmon...
                                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Love hate

SPOILER
                                                                                                              holy fuck what a series
                                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Lovehate is hitting new levels. Unbelievable episode

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                                  Best season of televised drama produced by Ireland and the UK. That was an utterly brilliant hour of viewing.
                                                                                                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                                                                                                    "How's it going?"
                                                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

L/H

SPOILER
                                                                                                                      That Paulie guy was a shocking weak link. Terribly cast and scripted. 'Bone to pick' setup was poorly done too. Otherwise bravo though

Comment

Jeremy Maclin you beaut

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                                                                                          L/H

SPOILER
                                                                                                                          That Paulie guy was a shocking weak link. Terribly cast and scripted. 'Bone to pick' setup was poorly done too. Otherwise bravo though
                                                                                                                          SPOILER
                                                                                                                          Born again Christian rave scene was strange aswell

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X