Are you high? Bread is not potato.
    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post

Neeeeeerds
      whats that from?

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
        i basically use this one 90% of the time. love the weight and feel of it, and i keep it razor sharp.

knives are a bit like cameras though, there's a huge amount of personal preference that goes into it re handle, shape, weight, etc.

it's a great knife for the price.
        Noted, actually meant what pan you use?
        "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
          Are you high? Bread is not potato.
          Reported.
          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
            whats that from?
            Me and Tara are at a DotA LAN:

Event in Dublin, Ireland by Brian Bennett on Saturday, October 25 201434 posts in the discussion.
            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
              Noted, actually meant what pan you use?
              the non stick ones from ikea (365 range) in a variety of sizes. We've got induction plates here so can't use a skillet, but I do everything on those pans in any event.

Comment

anywhere know whereI can catch the full Aldo Mendes fight?

Comment

Is there UFC spoilers in here? Haven't read last nights posts yet.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                    anywhere know whereI can catch the full Aldo Mendes fight?
                    quality is not the best but full fight here

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                      Is there UFC spoilers in here? Haven't read last nights posts yet.
                      yes. Chad couldn't stop talking

Comment

Hmmm. High scoring Leinster win on the way. Ruddock and Heaslip making many yards.
                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                          Hmmm. High scoring Leinster win on the way. Ruddock and Heaslip making many yards.
                          Big blow for castres with cockott injured. Wouldn't surprise me if he became French 1st choice 9 quite quickly (if injury free)

Comment

Oh NFL london starts now too, I'm gonna need more screens
                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                              Oh NFL london starts now too, I'm gonna need more screens
                              Prices for that are a joke. Cheapest tix are like 60-70 quid

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                Prices for that are a joke. Cheapest tix are like 60-70 quid
                                yeah I applied a few years ago and got them but couldnt get any cunt to head over.

Im pretty sure the ticket prices are outragous in US aswell.
                                airport, lol

Comment

...that second touchdown by Atlanta was quite cool...disguised it very well, had to rewind it to see how they did it...
                                  Last edited by luckforsome; 26-10-14, 14:10.

Comment

Need to get their skates on now... got tempted into the 9/4 in running probably pure spew.
                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Protests in the land of the Blah at Roma gypsy residences.
                                      What have they ever done to deserve such persecution?
                                      No sign if Kev irl still busy with the child.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                        Need to get their skates on now... got tempted into the 9/4 in running probably pure spew.
                                        Shocking lack of creativity so far and we're relying on Castres to tire. There is quite a large part of me that accepts we have no chance in Europe this year and this result would help put a nail in O'Connor's coffin.

Comment

Shocking lack of creativity so far and we're relying on Castres to tire. There is quite a large part of me that accepts we have no chance in Europe this year and this result would help put a nail in O'Connor's coffin.
                                          Missing two best ball carriers Bod gone Sexton gone.
                                          With the french squads strength and depth Toulons bench yesterday was redic going to be a lean time for years to come for irish provinces i feel.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                            Missing two best ball carriers Bod gone Sexton gone.
                                            With the french squads strength and depth Toulons bench yesterday was redic going to be a lean time for years to come for irish provinces i feel.
                                            Yeah but at least we could play with some pace and depth.

This just bash, bash, bash, knock-on, sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                              Protests in the land of the Blah at Roma gypsy residences.
                                              What have they ever done to deserve such persecution?
                                              No sign if Kev irl still busy with the child.
                                              http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stori...-locals-claims
                                              Can we ship all the Dublin ones down there?
                                              airport, lol

Comment

Yeah but at least we could play with some pace and depth.

This just bash, bash, bash, knock-on, sigh.
                                                Agreed he still has lots of good players.
                                                Against Connacht looked clueless.
                                                I used go to a few games in the rds fri night and half top stars be rested but the kids second string always put on a great show.
                                                O connors style is horrible to watch i wouldnt mind if it was very effective and many Leinster fans are sick of it.
                                                Who to replace him?

Comment

Idiocy by Castres there. Neither team deserves to win.

Comment

Bit of an ugly sister about that win...

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                      Bit of an ugly sister about that win...
                                                      You would be thinking of asking for your money back.

Only Leinster player to look remotely dangerous was Reddan. Very fortunate to get such a comparitively soft group.

Comment

You would be thinking of asking for your money back.

Only Leinster player to look remotely dangerous was Reddan. Very fortunate to get such a comparitively soft group.
                                                        I'm glad our planned trip fell through, was going to have Friday & Monday off work and fly down to Castres for that.

Very, very fortunate that that didn't work out!

Comment

United will get something from this game

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                                                            Yes they will, a 3-0 defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                                                              Rooney still suspended? Falcao out? RvP won't last the full 90 and was ineffective against West Brom. Falcao played a big part in both goals there. I really hope they do get something though. Badly need a big performance to try and get the season going.

Also, what a strike from Etoooo.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Two die hard scousers in the studio for a United game. Sigh.

Comment

That moment when not going to Prague a couple of weeks ago pays off on the double
                                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Came home with £21 sterling and bought three t-shirts with 'she loves the d' on them.

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                      Must remember to ship Lord Sir Business cash for ehh incidental expenses from last night
                                                                      Business expenses, claim back on tax?
                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                        Kourtney.

Hooray?
                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                          Two die hard scousers in the studio for a United game. Sigh.
                                                                          Your captain is a Scouser, should have him in studio too.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                            Tara being the only girl there makes you cool by proxy
                                                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

The invincibles were 10 years ago this week.. I feel old now
                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                Came home with £21 sterling and bought three t-shirts with 'she loves the d' on them.

Business expenses, claim back on tax?
                                                                                quite annoyed I missed that.
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Chelsea got to keep feeding Hazard now to draw the Rafael lunge.
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Raphael will do well to see this game out.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                      quite annoyed I missed that.
                                                                                      I was home by midnight tbf, plenty left in the tank for next time brah.
                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Ah fuck NFL starts early, back to two screens at 5
                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Funny end to Wembley game, Prater gets to kick again ftw after missing

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                            Funny end to Wembley game, Prater gets to kick again ftw after missing
                                                                                            I missed it what happened?
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

missed 43 yard fg, flag on play against offence presnap, 5 yard penalty, nailed the 48 yarder.

Comment

4 secs left and Prater misses fg to win game. Only its a delay of game as centre didn't get ball away in time. 5 yd pen and retakes and drills it from bout 48yds ftw. Easy game

What Aj said

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                  Tara being the only girl there makes you cool by proxy
                                                                                                  There's actually 5 real girls here, not including Tara, which I think is a new record for an Irish gaming event
                                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Rafael is awful, think the game could be decided by him. Other than that, much from muchness in the first half. Still fancy Chelsea to edge it.
                                                                                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Shirley Schurrle surley.
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Best 45 United have played this season. Glad to see them attacking. Both teams there for the taking. Could go either way.

Comment

Drogba is man
                                                                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Whoop whoop!
                                                                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

2 keepers been the best players on the pitch.
                                                                                                              Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                2 keepers been the best players on the pitch.
                                                                                                                I have been convinced de gea is world class (top 5 in world) for a long time but I hadn't seen that much of courtios. He is so assured.

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                                                                  I have been convinced de gea is world class (top 5 in world) for a long time but I hadn't seen that much of courtios. He is so assured.
                                                                                                                  Really, top 5? Why? I don't think his distribution last year at united warranted top 5 tbh
                                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                    Really, top 5? Why? I don't think his distribution last year at united warranted top 5 tbh
                                                                                                                    What? Lol His distribution is widely acknowledged as one of the best parts of his game?

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                      Reflexes and shot stopping ability. I do accept he can be a bit green at times but he is young.

Comment

Get in there!!

Comment

A vital point in the race for seventh.
                                                                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X