X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
    You got much plans next week by the way? Might be around your parts
    Not sure actally... Might have to go to Denver because of work, Will know Monday/Tuesday for sure. When Will you be in LA?
    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
      ;still no acestream links...
      Still plenty of good links

Wiziwig, the new MyP2P. Wiziwig.tv brings to you live sports on your PC for free. Live football , Live MLB and NBA. Just for free tv on your pc. Wiziwig.tv brings you also the best P2P programs guides.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
        Should have punched his face in the face
        That doesn't even make sense!
        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Doug talks about going to random parts of the world the same way I talk about going to my shed.

Might go down this week, I'll see.

Might be in LA, I'll see.

Comment

reddit

Comment

Just because he went the wrong way? Surely you don't have to pay that shit! Or was it da gansta's?
              Long story...
              Went wrong way. No ganstas but ended up in a dive and getting back was a major pain.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                Long story...
                Went wrong way. No ganstas but ended up in a dive and getting back was a major pain.
                reckon the driver did it on purpose?
                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                  reckon the driver did it on purpose?
                  A taxi driver? Go the long way round? No chance.

Comment

is there any chance Mcgregor runs in with a spare referee, gets the knockout and walks out with the belt?
                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                      is there any chance Mcgregor runs in with a spare referee, gets the knockout and walks out with the belt?
                      Decent shout Eamo.

Jim Ross gets his entrance first though obv, then announces it.

Comment

This is a great first round.

Comment

so much better than the other fights. well late that last punch though
                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                            so much better than the other fights. well late that last punch though
                            Two strikes after the bell. Can forgive the first but the second, which dropped him....

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                              Two strikes after the bell. Can forgive the first but the second, which dropped him....
                              yeah he wasnt right starting the round after that, the low blow break was welcomed
                              airport, lol

Comment

Before the fight you could see McGregor getting up and getting talked to. Possibly getting coached for a cage run in after the fight?

Hes behind Aldos corner

Comment

Deliberate eye poke imo.

Comment

Aldo KO coming?

Comment

Great fight! Rocking each other! Don't think Mendes has much of a chin left.

Comment

This is good stuff. I imagine mcgreor finds a mic after alright, keep the hype train goin
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Deliberate eye poke imo.
                                          I was thinking that on replay, lood pretty deliberate
                                          airport, lol

Comment

McGregor to rush the cage after the fight and challenge the winner would be box office
                                            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                            Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                            https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I want a gif of that uppercut plz, that was class.
                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I want a gif of that uppercut plz, that was class.
                                                Twas good but was weak.

Finish coming possibly.

Both looking to stand. I now believe McGregor could be champion.

Comment

could be 2 rounds each?
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

I have this a close 2-2 but a more likely Brazilian 3-1 Aldo.

Hopefully both give it their all here.

Comment

Fuck, Aldos eye is swollen and he is wrecked. If this is 2-2 and Mendes humps him and scoops the title, its bad for McGregors shot. He'll need yet another fight after Siver.

Comment

Scorecards gona be ridic interesting. Great fucking fight!

Comment

great battle
                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Won't see an upset here. Never happens. Wouldn't be surprised to see 4-1, 4-1, 3-2 Aldo. I think its 48-47 Aldo.

Comment

lol the king the prince and the joker. Mcgregor be loving that
                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

lol the king the prince and the joker. Mcgregor be loving that
                                                                Class line tbf but McGregor will destroy him in talking stakes.

He's there to be KO'd too, starting to buy the hype now. Off the Irish bandwagon and onto the hypetrain.

Mendes now talking about McGregor too. lol.

Comment

McGregor now the talk of end show. This is unreal. UFC love the man.

Comment

McGregor now the talk of end show. This is unreal. UFC love the man.
                                                                    Will he get the title shot after Siver or could they possibly put him against Mendes/someone else?
                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Its funny. McGregor essentially called out by the Champ and the dude who lost to the champ, again. They know its worth alot of fucking money to them no matter the result. Funny shit.

4 more bottles, 2 more packs of rancheros. Nap, then Chels smash Manyoo.

Sport Sport Sport Sport

Comment

Will he get the title shot after Siver or could they possibly put him against Mendes/someone else?
                                                                        Always options Doug but its narrowing down now.

Lets presume Conor wins.
                                                                        Aldo has now won.

Thats a couple of hurdles gone. The real no.1 contender match is soon. Swanson -v- Edgar. Swanson is no.1 contender. If he loses then Conor gets the shot. If Swanson wins then Conor must fight another fight ( so two more, one already booked, Siver Jan 18th).

They won't give him a wrestler this close to the biggest PPV in years so as long as nothing freaky happens and Conor lets those hands go then yeah, title shot by the summer. If he wins, rematch in Dublin.

Imagine.

EDIT. I'll make sense when not munching rancheros and drinking. Ask again tomorrow.

Comment

Always options Doug but its narrowing down now.

Lets presume Conor wins.
                                                                          Aldo has now won.

Thats a couple of hurdles gone. The real no.1 contender match is soon. Swanson -v- Edgar. Swanson is no.1 contender. If he loses then Conor gets the shot. If Swanson wins then Conor must fight another fight ( so two more, one already booked, Siver Jan 18th).

They won't give him a wrestler this close to the biggest PPV in years so as long as nothing freaky happens and Conor lets those hands go then yeah, title shot by the summer. If he wins, rematch in Dublin.

Imagine.

EDIT. I'll make sense when not munching rancheros and drinking. Ask again tomorrow.
                                                                          Why would Conor get it over Edgar if Edgar beats Swanson. 2 more fights(wins) before the shot is most likely from what I read above anyway

You can answer tomorrow
                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Why would Conor get it over Edgar if Edgar beats Swanson. 2 more fights(wins) before the shot is most likely from what I read above anyway

You can answer tomorrow
                                                                            Edgar has lost to Aldo. Didn't back himself up by winning when the UFC pushed him and he does not sell anywhere near as many PPV buys as McGregor can.

Tis business.

Comment

A taxi driver? Go the long way round? No chance.
                                                                              Taxi drivers are salt of the earth

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                                                                                Taxi drivers are salt of the earth
                                                                                No they fuckin ain't

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                  No they fuckin ain't
                                                                                  If joe duffy has taught the world anything...all taxi men are sound skins.

Comment

...
                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

It's amazing how one person can have so many enemies, I thought it was going to be difficult to dig up dirt, it's even arriving to me from unexpected sources

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                        Any preference on what you cook with like oleras?
                                                                                        i basically use this one 90% of the time. love the weight and feel of it, and i keep it razor sharp.

knives are a bit like cameras though, there's a huge amount of personal preference that goes into it re handle, shape, weight, etc.

it's a great knife for the price.

Comment

You can answer tomorrow
                                                                                          The official answer is because Edgar already fought Aldo. Which is makes little sense as Edgar's last fight was immediately after Mendes' last title shot.

The best solution, but it won't happen, would be Aldo to fight Cub in Feb and the winner to fight McGregir in the summer.

Comment

Bought my first bread maker in Aldi yesterday, €40, not a lot of dough as far as I can see. I'm so excited.

EDIT: £59.99 on their website!
                                                                                            Last edited by Icarus152; 26-10-14, 10:14.
                                                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

It's amazing how one person can have so many enemies, I thought it was going to be difficult to dig up dirt, it's even arriving to me from unexpected sources
                                                                                              Story with the pub?
                                                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                Bought my first bread maker in Aldi yesterday, €40, not a lot of dough as far as I can see. I'm so excited.

EDIT: £59.99 on their website!
                                                                                                RIP icky.
                                                                                                You make as well be cooking up meth.
                                                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                                  Story with the pub?
                                                                                                  Beaten to the lease by a Costa Coffee

Comment

Chelsea -2 @11/1, be rude not to.
                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

RIP icky.
                                                                                                      You make as well be cooking up meth.
                                                                                                      Wat you talkin bout Willis?

Comment

Beaten to the lease by a Costa Coffee
                                                                                                        Tbf, what that street needed was a pub....

Was it Heffernans?
                                                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Wat you talkin bout Willis?
                                                                                                          Bread is death.
                                                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                            Chelsea -2 @11/1, be rude not to.
                                                                                                            Shhhh with your bbving.
                                                                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Neeeeeerds
                                                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Bread is death.
                                                                                                                Oh stop, it's still one of the country's staple foods.

Comment

...

Comment

Oh stop, it's still one of the country's staple foods.
                                                                                                                    Oh yeah, cos that worked out great for the spud in 1740
                                                                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                        Must remember to ship Lord Sir Business cash for ehh incidental expenses from last night
                                                                                                                        Trip report on the wrastling ?
                                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X