Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barca hadn't conceded yet this season? La Liga, tis only a glorified SPL.
    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
      Totally random, but looking through pages and pages of knives and came across this, a very good price.
      Actually looking to purchase a couple knives for the kitchen, any heads up on what I should be getting greatly appreciated.
      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
        Except Spain has a higher UEFA coefficient than anyone else

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
          Actually looking to purchase a couple knives for the kitchen, any heads up on what I should be getting greatly appreciated.
          The full Global range, only around the 1K sterling...

Keep away from the 7/9 piece blocks, all you kneed is a good solid cooks knife and paring knife imo.

Go in and out of TK max every so often in the homewares, some nice stuff pops up, handy to stick the details into google while instore to see if you are actually getting a bargain.

Dont go mad monet wise, wouldent be paying more than 25/30 for a decent chefs knife which most chopping and cutting jobs will be done with. Its only after using an everyday knife you will appreciate the better and more expensive ones, no need to drive the Porsche on day 1.
          This too shall pass.

Comment

Ulster got completely boshed in contact today. I know the opposition were strong but come on!

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
              Except Spain has a higher UEFA coefficient than anyone else
              Cause Spanish teams need to take the Europa League seriously.

English teams despise it.

Comment

3-1 United tomorrow CHD

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                  3-1 United tomorrow CHD
                  nah m8, 4-2 to the super Chels innit.

7mins United score
                  38mins Chelsea score
                  52mins Chelsea score
                  60mins Chelsea score
                  69mins Rojo sent off for second yellow on Hazard
                  70mins Chelsea score peno
                  86mins United score

Its a lock.

Comment

your bet is 540/1 on betfair Chad, lump now i suppose?
                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                      Cause Spanish teams need to take the Europa League seriously.

English teams despise it.
                      Conundrum really, would England have a higher coeff if they took the EL seriously or are the 5/6/7th teams in spain just better than their English equivalents anyway?
                      Hopefully we'll get a better answer over the next few years, the English teams really should be taking it more seriously with a CL place for the winners.
                      (Could sort of argue that finishing 3rd in the group and getting into the last 32 of a winnable EL would be a more positive result for Liverpool than being fodder for Barcelona/Bayern in a L16 CL tie).

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                        your bet is 540/1 on betfair Chad, lump now i suppose?
                        I was waiting for it to drift to 550 but fuck it, all in time now. Stick the rent on it Eamo.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                          Conundrum really, would England have a higher coeff if they took the EL seriously or are the 5/6/7th teams in spain just better than their English equivalents anyway?
                          Hopefully we'll get a better answer over the next few years, the English teams really should be taking it more seriously with a CL place for the winners.
                          (Could sort of argue that finishing 3rd in the group and getting into the last 32 of a winnable EL would be a more positive result for Liverpool than being fodder for Barcelona/Bayern in a L16 CL tie).
                          Moneywise it isn't worth it to Liverpool when they could play less football and go for 3rd/4th in the league.

There is an argument for the Spanish mid table teams having the edge but with the money in the EPL now and the CL spot up for grabs, I expect change. There will be alot of moaning when England have 5 clubs in the CL and are filthy rich.

Comment

Just hopped in a taxi. Said I wanted to go to x place. Taxi driver seems harmless old Chinese lad. Started yammering at me in chinese, have no idea what he saying but nodded anyway to shut him up as he doesn't seem to understand english. Looked out my window to see Hollywood sign on my left when it should be on my right... Not convinced this is going to end well...
                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                              Just hopped in a taxi. Said I wanted to go to x place. Taxi driver seems harmless old Chinese lad. Started yammering at me in chinese, have no idea what he saying but nodded anyway to shut him up as he doesn't seem to understand english. Looked out my window to see Hollywood sign on my left when it should be on my right... Not convinced this is going to end well...
                              rip m8 k

Comment

Ah shit... Just saw runners on a telephone wire. Am in the hood!!!
                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Bunting / Taylor Darts match pretty good so far..1-0, 2-0, 3-0, 3-1, 3-2 and 180's for fun

Comment

Ah shit... Just saw runners on a telephone wire. Am in the hood!!!
                                    Yoiu just need to 'speak black' like Frog in season 2 of The Wire.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                      The full Global range, only around the 1K sterling...

Keep away from the 7/9 piece blocks, all you kneed is a good solid cooks knife and paring knife imo.

Go in and out of TK max every so often in the homewares, some nice stuff pops up, handy to stick the details into google while instore to see if you are actually getting a bargain.

Dont go mad monet wise, wouldent be paying more than 25/30 for a decent chefs knife which most chopping and cutting jobs will be done with. Its only after using an everyday knife you will appreciate the better and more expensive ones, no need to drive the Porsche on day 1.
                                      Excellent, will pop in during the week. Also while I have you good all purpose pan?

Comment

Excellent, will pop in during the week. Also while I have you good all purpose pan?
                                        Ikea knives are actually very good and so are their pans fwiw. I have both and generally use the ikea one over the global.

Comment

Ikea pan def the best pan I've had
                                          airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                              What do you mean?. I never get jokes?

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                What do you mean?. I never get jokes?
                                                which came first, the chicken or the egg
                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

which came first, the chicken or the egg
                                                  hahah of course!. I seen him as a potato!

Comment

Listening to 'Abbey Road' with 'Spongebob Squarepants' on the TV. Was quite the mismatch, until 'Octopus's Garden'
                                                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                      hahah of course!. I seen him as a potato!
                                                      lol
                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

What came first? The Chicken or the Potato?

Comment

First time in a while I've had a solid genuine laugh out loud.

Ty Rounders

Comment

Fuck me 15 year old kid who plays junior pool for Wexford kid dropped dead today. Sudden Death syndrome or whatever it's called. Terrifying stuff, fit, healthy and not a bother off him

Comment

Any discussion on this wheeze of Noonans that all online pots involving an Irish player will be subject to a 1% tax payable to the Irish revenue?
                                                              Seems a fairly savage amount, probably sounded minimal in theory but could quickly be many times higher than the actual rake of a pot and not something operators may wish to absorb.

The implementation of Ireland's Betting (Amendment) Bill will lead to a new 1 percent tax on all cash game pots similar to the one currently in use in France.

Comment

Fuck me 15 year old kid who plays junior pool for Wexford kid dropped dead today. Sudden Death syndrome or whatever it's called. Terrifying stuff, fit, healthy and not a bother off him
                                                                It is quite often Long QT Syndrome that causes it. That is the condition my eldest has. Knowing about it is the best thing ever as usually the first symptom is sudden death. So awful when kids die like that

Comment

Being from outside the pale i am unfamiliar with IKEA.

Pans are weird imo, i have a cheap ass wok that makes the perfect omelet, a solid cast iron griddle for meats, the griddle gives the ridge marks in a steak/chicken and a tefal pan i got in homestore and more and its the best all rounder. Every now and then they have half price sales, proper ones, i got it in that for around the 30/35 mark, its a step above the normal non stick, they dont like to be put on full wack till smoking like you can do with a cast iron one for meat so you will need a minimum of 2, a solid cast iron one and a non stick teflon coated one, keep away from the ceramic coated ones.
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Awful thing thing to happen but there's no way that any conclusions could be drawn on how this child died at this stage, That's just pure speculation

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                    It is quite often Long QT Syndrome that causes it. That is the condition my eldest has. Knowing about it is the best thing ever as usually the first symptom is sudden death. So awful when kids die like that
                                                                    Terrible that your child is inflicted with such a condition Mrs FD but again , official state pathalogist reports take weeks and months to come through. One can't make assumptions. Unfortunately I found this out first hand on more than one occasion.
                                                                    Last edited by darwinatemyhamster; 25-10-14, 21:39.

Comment

Any discussion on this wheeze of Noonans that all online pots involving an Irish player will be subject to a 1% tax payable to the Irish revenue?
                                                                      Seems a fairly savage amount, probably sounded minimal in theory but could quickly be many times higher than the actual rake of a pot and not something operators may wish to absorb.

http://www.pokernews.com/news/2014/1...-tax-19549.htm
                                                                      Would suspect the writer just misunderstood what the current 1% levy is. No mention of it anywhere else or on the oireachtas site.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                        Ikea knives are actually very good and so are their pans fwiw. I have both and generally use the ikea one over the global.
                                                                        Any preference on what you cook with like oleras?

http://www.pokernews.com/news/2014/1...-tax-19549.htm
                                                                        Thread in general poker about this.

Comment

Just been to see Gone Girl. WTF! Bitches be trippin'

Comment

The musical interludes in AHS are knocking them out of the park imo,

I look forward to them as much as the show, which is a tad weak so far if you ask me on the hush hush down low so far this season....crescendo perhaps.
                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Those PaddyPower marketing rascals are at it again

funny bastis....... not
                                                                              this

rip m8 k

howdy mate
                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Dude on the back of the bus singing bout drugs. He's good.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

UFC UFC UFC UFC

Comment

UFC UFC UFC UFC
                                                                                    Can i get a link and a short briefing, how many fights till main event and whether any of these fights are likely to be good. also estimated time of main?
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Well that was fun... A $40 taxi ride cost me $320

Comment

Can i get a link and a short briefing, how many fights till main event and whether any of these fights are likely to be good. also estimated time of main?
                                                                                        Around 4am for main prob. You on a laptop or phone? Got Aceplayer?

Basically, FW title tonight. McGregors division. He is there. Aldo the champ is amazing. Mendes can put it up to him. Few other good fights on the card. Worth watching.

Comment

Around 4am for main prob. You on a laptop or phone? Got Aceplayer?

Basically, FW title tonight. McGregors division. He is there. Aldo the champ is amazing. Mendes can put it up to him. Few other good fights on the card. Worth watching.
                                                                                          laptop, no dont have it but sounds like i should get it. got a first row sports link for time being.

Aye i was aware of the whole title fight mcgregor situation. 4am new time or yesterdays time. might have a watch
                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

laptop, no dont have it but sounds like i should get it. got a first row sports link for time being.

Aye i was aware of the whole title fight mcgregor situation. 4am new time or yesterdays time. might have a watch
                                                                                            Shit, new time not factored in. Let me get my bearings.

Download aceplayer.

Comment

Should have punched his face in the face

Comment

Shit, new time not factored in. Let me get my bearings.

Download aceplayer.
                                                                                                absolute minefield with all the add ons etc but got there without any of th shit extras, what now, wiziwig link with the aceplayer?
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

absolute minefield with all the add ons etc but got there without any of th shit extras, what now, wiziwig link with the aceplayer?
                                                                                                  yep, do that and you will have a shit hot stream. Will need to split screen though if you want to keep browsing. Or hook the laptop to TV and sit on the tablet.

Comment

yep, do that and you will have a shit hot stream. Will need to split screen though if you want to keep browsing. Or hook the laptop to TV and sit on the tablet.
                                                                                                    the later obv. cheers
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

only flash links on wiziwig it seems?
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Wait til 2am, links should pop up.

Comment

Cool... On board for the UFC buzz. Wanna see this Aldo guy.

Comment

Just because he went the wrong way? Surely you don't have to pay that shit! Or was it da gansta's?
                                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

If Boxing had Dana White it wouldn't be on its last legs and there wouldn't be competing combat sports.

The dude is too good at what he does.

Comment

Theres a torrent for top 100 ufc knockouts, or it could be mma knockouts because theres a lot of the pride stuff in it too, its about 4 or 5 hours long, absolutely class though.
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Alot better off being MMA and not exclusively UFC tbf. Pride was madness. Loving watching them back .

Comment

You got much plans next week by the way? Might be around your parts
                                                                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                      You got much plans next week by the way? Might be around your parts
                                                                                                                      haha, ghey.

Comment

;still no acestream links...
                                                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                                          haha, ghey.
                                                                                                                          Need to make up for no wresting with some ghey inyourendo's
                                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X