X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

There is a woman who looks better in her forties than she did in her twenties.

Still sounds great too, nice to see her back working with HEaton.

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
        Could you do that? And i'll see you at Cassidy's. Just woken up by the ticket guy on train. Seem to have booked into the Hilton - Mr Morning Drunk was clearly rather impressed with himself and his putative place in society.
        Done and done. See you at Cassidy's brah.

Great little website that central ticket bureau.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Pretty sure you can buy at the door hitch.
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 25-10-14, 15:17.

Comment

Comment

Dude I'm done. Modern hi-tech website: 1, Buy at the door: 0. Thank you public sector.

We'll see if we can sneak up to the top of liberty hall for a few selfies with a city view.

Comment

Comment

Suarez starting.

Comment

need to get off the train - can someone send up a flare if liverpool win (assuming Southampton, Arsenal stay the same).
                      This is why you need yo.

Comment

Liverpool are bastards. Gifting United a route back to the CL.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                          Suarez starting.
                          Backed @ 6/1
                          airport, lol

Comment

Stupid broadcasting rule
                            airport, lol

Comment

Suarez not waiting long to make an impact. Nice finish by Neymar.

Comment

Why is there a 15 min delay with el clasico on sky ?
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                  No live football allowed to be broadcast On UK telly from 3pm - 5:15pm on Saturdays
                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                    No live football allowed to be broadcast On UK telly from 3pm - 5:15pm on Saturdays
                                    FA cup is allowed ?

Stupid rule, watching it on wizi.
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Can't show football from 3pm to 5.15pm in Engerland. Think it was to keep attendances up. The smaller teams ticket sales would suffer if people got to stay at home and watch. Despite this game being in Spain it falls under the broadcasting rule.

Comment

Old British broadcasting rule dating back to the 60s - no televised games in a certain time period. The idea was to keep attendances at games high. That's the gist of it. Don't have the exact info.

Comment

FA cup is allowed ?

Stupid rule, watching it on wizi.
                                          Cups an Institution innit m8.

Comment

i was aware of the premier league rule, didn't realise it crossed over to euro games.
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                              Liverpool are bastards. Gifting United a route back to the CL.
                                              Liverpool are a mid table club that massively over achieved last season. United are a top 4 club in transition. We will see natural balance restored in the next couple of seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                Liverpool are a mid table club that massively over achieved last season. United are a top 4 club in transition. We will see natural balance restored in the next couple of seasons.
                                                I look forward to United fans explaining how they made it back to the top 4 by spending lots of money and therefore buying it. Since they churned that out for City and Chelsea.

Comment

I played my wildcard and accidentally left sanchez as captain. Best gameweek so far from me

Comment

Lol typical drooler stuff
                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Need more indirect freekicks in the box given. Ronaldo didn't deserve a peno but it is a free.

Comment

I look forward to United fans explaining how they made it back to the top 4 by spending lots of money and therefore buying it. Since they churned that out for City and Chelsea.
                                                        Don't think I ever complained about either of them buying the league. It absolutely annoyed the hell out of me but if that what it takes to win, so be it. I am of the 'win at all costs' mentality. If that means spending big then go for it.

Comment

Don't think I ever complained about either of them buying the league. It absolutely annoyed the hell out of me but if that what it takes to win, so be it. I am of the 'win at all costs' mentality. If that means spending big then go for it.
                                                          It does mean spending big. United have always done it.

I dislike Manchester United alot. Tomorrow, Chelsea kill them.

Comment

It does mean spending big. United have always done it.

I dislike Manchester United alot. Tomorrow, Chelsea kill them.
                                                            I hope they put a good game to Chelsea anyway. As much as I'd love to see them win, I just don't think they will have enough to stop Chelsea. Still gonna watch it and cheer them on and hope for the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                              There is a woman who looks better in her forties than she did in her twenties.

Still sounds great too, nice to see her back working with HEaton.

Tickets still available for The Olympia this Tuesday.
                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

If Chelsea win tomorrow, that's the league over.

And Chelsea will win tomorrow.

Therefore, the league is over.

Well done Chelsea.
                                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Need more indirect freekicks in the box given. Ronaldo didn't deserve a peno but it is a free.
                                                                  For the handball?

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post

Well done Chelsea.
                                                                    Who came third?

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                      For the handball?
                                                                      Nah, before that he was trying to buy a peno with a quick change of direction and running into someone. Busquets I think. Its a free nearly always but never a peno.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post

Well done Chelsea.
                                                                        You don't believe that do you?
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Those PaddyPower marketing rascals are at it again

Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

I am totally impartial and I believe it tbf.

Comment

Chelsea obviously massive favourites but to thibk it's over is ridiculous.
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Suarez next GS 7/2, cheeky fiver.
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

No I don't.

If Chelsea are 15 points clear on Jan 1st though, you'd have to think the league is fairly sewn up. Mourinho is pretty good at holding onto a lead.

It's still obviously way too early to say anything for sure, but an 8 point cushion after 9 games (with all due to respect to Southampton) for a Mourinho team really puts other teams on the backfoot. There's no more Ferguson too who was always the master at making up ground in the second half of the season. If Chelsea avoid any major injuries, the league could genuinely be over by Xmas.
                                                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Suarez needs to take a chunk out of that pepe cunt.
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Barca @ 17/2 for the craic
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

The curse is strong today
                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

some goal there. You think Ronaldo has fucked up the chance but he probably had the whole picture in his head
                                                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Lol me
                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Barca @ 17/2 for the craic
                                                                                              Nice bet brah

Comment

Suarez needs to take a chunk out of that pepe cunt.
                                                                                                Wonder are there any odds on him biting again within a certain timeframe out there. What price would you put on him doing it again before, i dunno, end of 2017?

My stream seems to have a Yank & a Geordie commentating, pretty bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                  Wonder are there any odds on him biting again within a certain timeframe out there. What price would you put on him doing it again before, i dunno, end of 2017?

Pepe was 16/1 as his next bite victim before the game. The queen was 1000/1 think Miley Cyrus was 500/1 as was Sarah Michelle Gellar
                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

25/1 maybe? Surprised there's not a market on PaddyPower (not that I can find anyway).

I'd say it's unlikely he'll bite someone again any time soon. If you could throw in equivalents of biting (ridiculous to even get to a stage where you're talking about the equivalents of biting but sure...) I think 25/1 would be +EV. Stamping on someone's head, choking someone or something similarly ridiculous will happen again before he retires imo.
                                                                                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Its very irritating that commentary.
                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Link? I'd rather listen to that geordie looper than watch it on tv

Comment

That Flashscore app is amazing, huge thanks to who ever mentioned it last week. The push notifications are top class.
                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

He's Ray Hudson, well known for his bizarre commentary style.
                                                                                                            Gets himself noticed and picks up bits and bobs of work on minor satellite stations so probably considers it a success.

Comment

shop just around the corner from me. finally went in there today. was like a kid at Xmas. I have never seen so many different beers in one place, and so many i've never heard of

Started with these 4 for today

Comment

Just BBV'd it, watching in Spanish now

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                                  In love with Toulouses back row tommorow 6.Dusatoir 7 Hairy donkey 8 Picamoles
                                                                                                                  shame not a few years ago before injurys.
                                                                                                                  They have had indiffernt form improved of late but like 13/8 on them to beat a Bath team beaten by 27 points last week.
                                                                                                                  A stopped clock right once a day the frenchies are delivering even on there travels.
                                                                                                                  Squad depth is really showing.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                                    shop just around the corner from me. finally went in there today. was like a kid at Xmas. I have never seen so many different beers in one place, and so many i've never heard of

Started with these 4 for today

No offense or anything but it just brought to mind a WW i read recently!
                                                                                                                    BREWING giant Heineken has suffered a decline in sales this quarter as well known dickheads migrate to a new plane of pretentiousness in the emerging craft beer market. While Heineken, a brewer also responsible for Tiger …

Comment

Leeds sack another manager, wpd
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

wiz1.net is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, wiz1.net has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
                                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Totally random, but looking through pages and pages of knives and came across this, a very good price.
                                                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X