This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NiceandcoolTrig View Post
    Thought Munter would struggle in this pool but excellently positioned. Beat Clermont at home in rnd3 and that will go close to ending their interest, might see them field a weakened team the following week and make an away win in France an easier proposition.
    Clermont would never 'field a weakened team' at home. I can easily see three teams ending up with four wins in this group, especially as Sale will be out of it after this weekend.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
      Both a shower a cunts.
      Killarney?

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
        what are some more irish choons like this lark?
        have a big fan of this crap that wants some more
        Mattress Mick's latest, is all kinds of special

Mattress Mick is Back! Back With A Bangitunes https://itunes.apple.com/ie/album/back-with-a-bang-single/id926951553The debut single with accompanying music v...
        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          Clermont would never 'field a weakened team' at home.
          True, I kinda forgot Clermont's love affair with Europe and was thinking more of your stereotypical French team.

Comment

Not sure how I managed to miss this

Cast:Gabriel Byrne as Himself http://www.theagency.ie/#!gabriel-byrne/ca90Jeff Doyle as Puppeteer https://www.facebook.com/crookedgentlemenShot and Cut by Ra...
            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

UFC talking to Croke Park and Lansdowne about hosting a card here next summer apparently.

Would be amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                Killarney?
                My club is from just outside Killarney so naturally we hate anything to do with football in Tralee and the Dennehy brothers were two of the most cocky cunts I've ever played against and completely unlikeable. The club I play for now use Killarney Celtics facilities as our base and I've a lot of mates in Killarney so we have a healthy rivalry.

Comment

Can see those Cork cunts getting a late equaliser. Would love to see Dundalk ship it after about 20 years.
                  Was living in "the town" last time they won it. Fair old session in fairness to them despite the majority being a shower of cunts up there. Fast forward 20 years & im sitting on a farm incorrectly spelling the answer to the Late Late Competition on these stupid smartphones costing myself a fortune. Grumble grumble.

Comment

Great doc about the Space Race from the Russian point of view that was on BBC4 recently.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Cork > Killarney

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                        Was living in "the town" last time they won it. Fair old session in fairness to them despite the majority being a shower of cunts up there. Fast forward 20 years & im sitting on a farm incorrectly spelling the answer to the Late Late Competition on these stupid smartphones costing myself a fortune. Grumble grumble.
                        I mainly wanted to see them win cos my mate who lives down here is from Dundalk. Always talking about them and posting on Facebook about the team and stuff and we don't have a LOI team down here so made a bit of interest. Also, it was to stop Cork so double result.

Comment

Cork > Killarney
                          Lol, fair enough. I suppose if you name enough places you're bound to get there eventually.

Comment

Bono is such a wankbag!
                            Her sky-ness
                            © 5starpool

Comment

Mattress Mick one of the all-time greats. That video is epic.
                              Fucker wouldn't give us a discount on the kid's beds mind you.

Comment

Originally posted by NiceandcoolTrig View Post
                                True, I kinda forgot Clermont's love affair with Europe and was thinking more of your stereotypical French team.
                                In love with Toulouses back row tommorow 6.Dusatoir 7 Hairy donkey 8 Picamoles
                                shame not a few years ago before injurys.
                                They have had indiffernt form improved of late but like 13/8 on them to beat a Bath team beaten by 27 points last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                  Bono is such a wankbag!
                                  You spelled Ryan Tubridy wrong

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                    Ooh u know all the stars
                                    Her sky-ness
                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Mattress Mick one of the all-time greats. That video is epic.
                                      Fucker wouldn't give us a discount on the kid's beds mind you.
                                      He probably gets more hole than 90% of the site.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                        I remember you mentioned the percentage of viewers that enter the Late Late Show competition. What was the percentage again? I remember thinking it was waaay higher than I would've thought
                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

About 20% IIRC

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                            Bono is such a wankbag!
                                            found him very tough to listen to. The two song performances were very good though.
                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                              Where would you put your own ratio?

Comment

Where would you put your own ratio?
                                                Probably higher than most married lads anyways.

Comment

Probably higher than most married lads anyways.
                                                  Sure that's not saying much.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                    found him very tough to listen to. The two song performances were very good though.
                                                    Presume he was on the LL tonight? Haven't seen it but saw Graham Norton during the week and thought he was grand. He didn't come across as the high and mighty I was expecting. Seemed fairly down to earth.

Comment

Sure that's not saying much.
                                                      I read somewhere having children lowers your testosterone like having the company of young kids around.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                        @ RDIII / other Ginseng consumers, can you please point me to the product you are using. I have a very good policy of completely ignoring everything anyone ever says about stuff in this general category, but was intrigued by RDIII claiming energy from it.
                                                        +1

I picked up a bottle in the supplements section of SuperValu at the weekend purely based on RD's claim that it increases mental sharpness.

Took one Sunday night. Forgot about them until now.

Maybe I need to mainline.
                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

I read somewhere having children lowers your testosterone like having the company of young kids around.
                                                          Lowers everything in my experience, particularly your bank balance.

Comment

The only thing it lowers is your bank balance

EDIT: Great minds yada yada

Comment

Me , pay day, wine, does not bode well

Her sky-ness
                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

Presume he was on the LL tonight? Haven't seen it but saw Graham Norton during the week and thought he was grand. He didn't come across as the high and mighty I was expecting. Seemed fairly down to earth.
                                                                didn't like his interview style or something. He wasn't being too much of a megalomaniac or anything but still wasn't a fan of the interview.
                                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Bono is a hero of mine. Seriously. Am a huge fan of the guy.

Comment

My club is from just outside Killarney so naturally we hate anything to do with football in Tralee and the Dennehy brothers were two of the most cocky cunts I've ever played against and completely unlikeable. The club I play for now use Killarney Celtics facilities as our base and I've a lot of mates in Killarney so we have a healthy rivalry.

Comment

Bono is a pure cunt. One of the few to have perfected cuntishness.

Comment

Bono is a pure cunt. One of the few to have perfected cuntishness.
                                                                        your top 5 cunts in order of cuntishness?
                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                          Bono is a hero of mine. Seriously. Am a huge fan of the guy.
                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

UFC talking to Croke Park and Lansdowne about hosting a card here next summer apparently.

Would be amazing.
                                                                            Lol. Delusional stuff if ever I heard it. Not going to happen. Let me guess, conor said so

Comment

Bono is a good skin, gets a hard time. Pulls a few shapes when singing.
                                                                              I really like the first 5-6 songs on the new album, on first listen I wasn't arsed. Unsure of the rest yet.

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                                                                              Mattress Mick's latest, is all kinds of special

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhVV-E0k57c

I take two cups of mattess in my mattressy tea.

Get your coat Bob Dylan imo.

His voice has gone to shite if tonight and last week on Graham Norton are illustrative.
                                                                              X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                              Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                Lol. Delusional stuff if ever I heard it. Not going to happen. Let me guess, conor said so
                                                                                why not?
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

shrap vs conor for IPB fight night, joint top billing.

Comment

Remember sitting in a tent in Glasto a couple of years back which was on a hill in a field overlooking the pyramid stage. Amazing getting up in the morning and listening/watching the the early acts over breakfast. Night U2 played, few of us had bailed back to the tent for a few smokes. We could hear them playing and one of the lads asked the guy nearest the door to open it so we could see them from the tent. Dead pan quick as a light replied, I wouldn't pull my curtain if they playing in my back garden so you can fuck off ��

Opr

Comment

Poor blind Bono.
                                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                        Poor blind Bono.
                                                                                        poor blind ic
                                                                                        same height too
                                                                                        clarke kent/superman job

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                          Remember sitting in a tent in Glasto a couple of years back which was on a hill in a field overlooking the pyramid stage. Amazing getting up in the morning and listening/watching the the early acts over breakfast. Night U2 played, few of us had bailed back to the tent for a few smokes. We could hear them playing and one of the lads asked the guy nearest the door to open it so we could see them from the tent. Dead pan quick as a light replied, I wouldn't pull my curtain if they playing in my back garden so you can fuck off ��

Opr
                                                                                          Glasto ? straight away, -2 points.
                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

-100 points...what your story ? really ?
                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

gimmie some points

Comment

your top 5 cunts in order of cuntishness?
                                                                                                IMO it goes like this. It's tough.

Russell Brand
                                                                                                Jeremy Clarkson
                                                                                                Bono
                                                                                                Larry Murphy
                                                                                                Richard Hammond

4 and 5 tend to change alot, I only really have a top 3. One is Irish, one supports Chelsea and the other I just want dead. So you can see my seriousness . 5 died twice so is probably Jesus.

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                                                                Delusional by who?

Listen up Frenchy McEnglishman,

Just because you require some salt for the chips falling off your shoulder doesn't mean things are delusional.

Look at it for what it is, not as a fan. You give out about it coming across all WWE style. Fair enough. There is something you need to realise. You are biting like a WWE style fan. Take it for what it is and count yourself lucky that you don't have to spend PPV money to see him lose. Cause you would buy it. You would. Don't deny it.

A stadium in Dublin will happen if circumstances allow. You'd be better off putting down circumstances than McGregor.

Much love,

Irish McBandwagoner

Comment

I like having the company of young kids around.
                                                                                                  I deleted 7 words from your post.

Comment

hi cill
                                                                                                    hi dazare

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                                                      hi cill
                                                                                                      hi dazare
                                                                                                      Dazare, class.

Hi.

Comment

Hi

Comment

Refused sex(even the shift) tonight as it was an old friends ex.. Not sure if that was a good or bad thing but my god she has some ridic body, probably gonna regret this whenever I phase him out.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph
                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

An old Jew is on his deathbed, breathing his last. His wife by his side.

He reminisces over his melancholic life.

He turns to his wife and says,

'Martha, you were always by my side.

When our families were moved from our farms, you were with me, by my side.

When our shop was burned to the ground, you were there, by my side.

When the Nazis came you were with me.

Through Auschwitz and the horror you were there with me.

Now, I lie here about to die and Martha you're by my side.

Martha,
                                                                                                            SPOILER
                                                                                                            you're a fucking JINX
                                                                                                            Last edited by Lazare; 25-10-14, 11:17.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                              Refused sex(even the shift) tonight as it was an old friends ex.. Not sure if that was a good or bad thing but my god she has some ridic body, probably gonna regret this whenever I phase him out.. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmph
                                                                                                              Rule No. 7 - Thou shalt not touch m8's ex's.

BroBible.

May start that. Prob money in it, selling the twitter, site, other shit.

Comment

Rule No. 7 - Thou shalt not touch m8's ex's.

BroBible.

May start that. Prob money in it, selling the twitter, site, other shit.
                                                                                                                yeah but man... she now does pole dancing for the lols.. ridic like, my penis is probably not gonna work for a while as it hates me that much right now.

Anyone that wants to say a no change there joke needs better material, although that's what she said is funny
                                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                  yeah but man... she now does pole dancing for the lols.. ridic like, my penis is probably not gonna work for a while as it hates me that much right now.

Anyone that wants to say a no change there joke needs better material, although that's what she said is funny
                                                                                                                  You'll be wanking yourself to sleep in an hour. It'll be grand m8.

Comment

Nice to see the night crew back on form. Some mild entertainment for the insomnia. I can't get no sleep...

Comment

Nice to see the night crew back on form. Some mild entertainment for the insomnia. I can't get no sleep...
                                                                                                                      Or in mdoug case... I can get no satisfaction
                                                                                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                                                        Your membership is nearly processed.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                                                          I lolled. Still thinking of those tits. She is actually way too hot. Fuck my life.
                                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X