X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
    Fuck her mom
    That'd be going a bit far wouldn't it? I only want to wind her up til I change at Mallow so I can watch the Sopranos then.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
      That'd be going a bit far wouldn't it? I only want to wind her up til I change at Mallow so I can watch the Sopranos then.
      Pretend you fucked her mom.
      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Hurry up 5.20 ffs.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            would anyone care to do what my shitty €1 kitchen scales seems to have lost the ability to do:

1.5kg of large potatoes (7 in pack). How much will they weight when peeled?
            About as much as a long enough piece of string.
            Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

would anyone care to do what my shitty €1 kitchen scales seems to have lost the ability to do:

1.5kg of large potatoes (7 in pack). How much will they weight when peeled?
              They should lose about 10% weight when peeled.
              His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                  They should lose about 10% weight when peeled.
                  7 potatoes weighting 1.5 kgs? not a chance they lose 10%. i'd say it's around the 3-5%

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                    7 potatoes weighting 1.5 kgs? not a chance they lose 10%. i'd say it's around the 3-5%
                    3-5 % if he peels them with a laser standard peeler or knife lose more imo.
                    Eat the skins nutritous

Comment

benchmarks mean fuck all to real world usage, still nice to see.

Lol at the comments on that shirt bargain alert.
                      "in some of the photos he is wearing a tie, does the tie come with it" to that effect.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                        Hurry up 5.20 ffs.
                        you finish at 5:20?
                        airport, lol

Comment

Just noticed this on FB from people arguing about the Irish Water thing.

Boycott RTE's TV Licence. 3,092 likes. Lets Boycott RTE, not pay the TV licence until they start reporting on the truth, what's really going on in Ireland, such as Water protests, corruption etc

Folk saying they not willing to pay for a licence now...

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                            I am basing mine over a sample size of around 300,000kg of potatoes but they go through a washer and are then hand peeled.
                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
                                  I am basing mine over a sample size of around 300,000kg of potatoes but they go through a washer and are then hand peeled.
                                  Be easier if ya just post up your potato peeling spreadsheet
                                  airport, lol

Comment

Comment

Slipknot and Korn, 3 Arena, January. Oh yes! Gogogo!

Comment

Kev Killeen on to the FT of EPT London. Back tomorrow. Cool hand from yesterday http://goo.gl/eLomyp
                                        Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                          Just noticed this on FB from people arguing about the Irish Water thing.

Boycott RTE's TV Licence. 3,092 likes. Lets Boycott RTE, not pay the TV licence until they start reporting on the truth, what's really going on in Ireland, such as Water protests, corruption etc

Folk saying they not willing to pay for a licence now...
                                          Thats nothing, I'm not paying my ESB bill as those bastards are supplying the power to the water meters. I'm also boycotting toothpaste as A) there is fluoride in it, and B) you need water to use it so those pricks are probably in cahoots with Dennis O'Brien to ramp up the need for water so they get more money

Comment

It has been a tremendous week for swanking about with my new umbrella. Disappointingly low amount of affairs being offered though.
                                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I don't suppose anyone can do AIB money for Skrill money? >€100

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                you finish at 5:20?
                                                I generally finish any time between 5 and 5.45, depending on how long lunch was and what time I got in. Today I was leaving at 5.20 to catch the 5.28 from Connolly.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                  It has been a tremendous week for swanking about with my new umbrella. Disappointingly low amount of affairs being offered though.
                                                  Well if you're waiting for them to be "offered" I'm going to go ahead and visualise your umbrella as...

SPOILER

Needs moar James Bond...when spying a pretty lady, hook her with the curved handle of the umbrella, kiss her forcefully - waiting the 3-5 seconds for the defensive blows to transform into impassioned clinching, and then either have sex with her or shoot her as the situation dictates.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                      Well if you're waiting for them to be "offered" I'm going to go ahead and visualise your umbrella as...

SPOILER

Needs moar James Bond...when spying a pretty lady, hook her with the curved handle of the umbrella, kiss her forcefully - waiting the 3-5 seconds for the defensive blows to transform into impassioned clinching, and then either have sex with her or shoot her as the situation dictates.
                                                      mildly surprised 'sex then shoot' wasn't an option

Comment

Three piece suit, my own classic style umbrella, a nonchalant walk about town this afternoon...

Actually no idea how I wasn't mugged.
                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

All the muggers and scum wear three piece suits now thanks to McGregor.

Wouldn't touch one of their own

Comment

Vines ahoy!

To embed use the {vine} and {/vine} tags with [] instead of {} of course, and then paste the bit at the end of the vine url. A full vine url is https://vine.co/v/OqEI12imUF7 so just use the OqEI12imUF7 bit in the tags. Easy peasy.

[vine]OqEI12imUF7[/vine]

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                              All the muggers and scum wear three piece suits now thanks to McGregor.

Wouldn't touch one of their own
                                                              I was hoping that people mistook me for this chap. Darn.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                Three piece suit, my own classic style umbrella, a nonchalant walk about town this afternoon...

Actually no idea how I wasn't mugged.
                                                                Ah your a big lad Keith and in your case the tongue would be mightier than the sword-syringe.

I think muggings rare enough more so annoyance from beggars and junkies and if wearing decent clothes chuggers.
                                                                Find if i go unshaved for a week no one bothers me bliss.
                                                                Bit shameful when a beggar looks ya up and down and dosesnt even ask for spare change though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                  Ah your a big lad Keith and in your case the tongue would be mightier than the sword-syringe.

I think muggings rare enough more so annoyance from beggars and junkies and if wearing decent clothes chuggers.
                                                                  Find if i go unshaved for a week no one bothers me bliss.
                                                                  Bit shameful when a beggar looks ya up and down and dosesnt even ask for spare change though.
                                                                  Most of the junkies and muggers leave the three-piece brigade alone actually. I never thought they'd be cynical enough to think it might not pan out for them if they mugged the wrong person but then the lad who drunkenly tried to get into the car of a High Court judge thinking it was a taxi (and refused to get out) probably felt a little bit weary of his upcoming sentencing hearing.

Comment

Pleasantly surprised at the first episode of Z Nation, very entertaining. The last 5 mins personally dragged but it done what it should do, make me want to watch more !
                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                      Most of the junkies and muggers leave the three-piece brigade alone actually. I never thought they'd be cynical enough to think it might not pan out for them if they mugged the wrong person but then the lad who drunkenly tried to get into the car of a High Court judge thinking it was a taxi (and refused to get out) probably felt a little bit weary of his upcoming sentencing hearing.
                                                                      for posterity

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                        Pleasantly surprised at the first episode of Z Nation, very entertaining. The last 5 mins personally dragged but it done what it should do, make me want to watch more !
                                                                        I'm 3 episodes in now. The first episode was the best of the 3 so far for me, but still decent enough imo.

Comment

Well he did it Kevin Killeen sits 2/8 going into tomorrows final day, it's quite close between 2-6 with only a couple hundred thousand between them. Two former EPT winners on the final table include Jake Cody & Kevin MacPhee and Pablo Gordillo is that kid who won three Sunday tournaments a couple weeks back beating like 50,000 people in the process, don't really know too much about the others.

I've been hanging with Kevin over the last couple days and he has seemed super focused and never seemed to get ahead of himself, wishing him all the best for tomorrow, after winning UKIPT Dublin back in February would be nice to see him step up to the big stage and take down this EPT, £500,000 FTW.
                                                                          "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

test

[VINE]OqWllP73KpQ[/VINE]

Comment

Time to branch out into making vines.

Comment

Sturridge crocked again, another 6 weeks apparently

Comment

Time to branch out into making vines.
                                                                                  Grow your own vines
                                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Anyone got TheDrunkenOne's number?

Shoot us a pm.
                                                                                    I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

About to give Barbara Ehrenreich's Bait and Switch a read. Highly excite. Her Nickel and Dimed is some classic (although oddly lowly rated on Goodreads). Actually hadn't realised she'd written anything since her opus on low-paid America.
                                                                                      It's not as compulsive as Nickel and Dimed but very interesting nonetheless. A real study of desperation in many respects - really wouldn't be up for some of the shit they put themselves through in the name of 'networking'.
                                                                                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

The talk of youtube not working in mobile earlier got me doing some looking.

This one does but not just a paste the full link thing, instead like with vines just paste the ZnbGFU97I5Q from the end of the link with [ytb] tags. Probably won't go with this and the full link one still works now.

[ytb]ZnbGFU97I5Q[/ytb]

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                            Anyone got TheDrunkenOne's number?

Shoot us a pm.
                                                                                            Sorted. Cheers.

Comment

Comment

This one does but not just a paste the full link thing, instead like with vines just paste the ZnbGFU97I5Q from the end of the link with [ytb] tags. Probably won't go with this and the full link one still works now.

[ytb]ZnbGFU97I5Q[/ytb]
                                                                                                I have a weird thing where youtube vids are blank in this thread but if I open the post in another window I can view it, although sometimes I'll need to refresh that page a couple of times. I think it's a safari issue as it's only happening since I updated.

edit, that one is fine though.

Comment

I get the youtube issue on tablet and phone.

Comment

[ytb]ZnbGFU97I5Q[/ytb]
                                                                                                    Works. The choice of clip is poor though.

Comment

Do you get the same as me? Blank in the thread but visible if you open the post in another window.

Comment

The one I posted above is fine though I take it?

It's not a big deal to have the code at the end rather than the full ink, but if some people can't even remove an 's' to embed, they'll have lots of problems with this.

Thoughts?

Comment

me too!!!
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

The one I posted above is fine though I take it?

It's not a big deal to have the code at the end rather than the full ink, but if some people can't even remove an 's' to embed, they'll have lots of problems with this.

Thoughts?
                                                                                                            Fuck them if they can't take a joke
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To...
                                                                                                              Got a paper accepted earlier today by a journal. Business journals tend to be ranked as being 1-star to 4-star, with 80 percent of journals not making any rankings. 2-star is good, 3-star is excellent, and 4-star is suck my dick so my sperm might hopefully teach you how to be a better person.

Didn't get a 4-star, so the pants will remained zipped, but did get a 3-star.

Huge for the big French move plan for next year as this journal is top of the pops in France. The thing is ... it was based on a Masters student's dissertation (he's obviously the first author on the paper). But this student has, based on a summer's work, managed to exceed the publication quality of the vast majority of full-time lecturers (and upwards) of finance in Ireland.

Things that make you go ahhh...

In fairness he did get an average across all subjects of about 95%, when no student I'm aware of has ever exceeded about 75% average before his arrival.

All hail the chief. Well done sir.
                                                                                                              what's his name so we can bet on him to represent Ireland at finance?

(or whatever the equivalent is in academia)
                                                                                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

...

Comment

you know the water charges are in when the teens are asking can they have a shower

Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

About to give Barbara Ehrenreich's Bait and Switch a read. Highly excite. Her Nickel and Dimed is some classic (although oddly lowly rated on Goodreads). Actually hadn't realised she'd written anything since her opus on low-paid America.
                                                                                                                    She is an enemy of the positive psychology field, and my sense of her from having read her attacks on it that she is just a cunt who has nothing good to say about anything.

Comment

...

Comment

are we going for late-night humor, are we?! although have no idea what positive psychology involves, so maybe cunt-calling is de rigueur.
                                                                                                                        AAAAAAAhhhhhh ya; calling someone out for being a cunt will always have a positive effect on you psychologically, might cost you a few teeth, but yer psychology will be fear positive!

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X