We are top of the group and staying there! hopefully

Get out.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
        Fuck the Poland - Scotland game.
        We are top of the group and staying there! hopefully

You fucking idiot.

Comment

Well played you cunt, get out you fucking idiot.

Comment

Where else are you gonna get a pic of Ireland on top of the group. You're welcome lads
            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Poland not winning is prob more important than us getting a point here.
              Profit before people.

Comment

Why didn't we play like this for the other 83 minutes

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Finkel View Post
                  Why didn't we play like this for the other 83 minutes
                  Because Germany weren't sitting back.

Comment

Wow - big!

Comment

Haha
                      Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

Comment

HAVE THAT

Comment

lol, great night for O'Shea.

It's like 2002 all over again.

Comment

Whelan speechless, lol
                            "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Get the fuck innnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                Ton up for Ferrrybanks finest tonight.
                                BIG MAN

BIG FUCKING HEART

Comment

All occording to plan! WHAT A MANAGER!!!
                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Unreal. Delighted for O'Shea as well.

Comment

Take that doubters
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

...hahahahahahahahahahah...fucking Love it...

Comment

Deadly

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                            Lol at having any semblance of hope here. Our team is fairly abysmal, we're missing our only two lads playing at a decent standard at a high level in Coleman and McCarthy, this will be grim.
                                            Going to give you the kudos here and blame Doug for only getting 1 point.

Comment

Hopefully MON doesn't play with that starting line up again. Massive point

Comment

Was always coming tbf.

Comment

Always knew Big John would do the business

Comment

Clear eyes full heart can't lose.

O shea is a hero what a day
                                                    airport, lol

Comment

I am fucking bouncing.

Comment

Massive opportunity missed by the Horsehead Elite to extend our Euro trip for 36 hours
                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

No more than they fucking deserved tbh. Vindication of the approach. So proud, they worked their socks off.
                                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

When is the Scotland fixture? There should be serious bite to that game given the momentum of both teams.

Comment

M̷̲̯͖̳̑ͥͦ̈́̅͂ͤ̋̎̈ͦẽ̶̸̸̥̞̱͖̺̱̪͓̹͎̝̗͎̥̬̫̺̭̔̐ͣͭs̓́̓̒̔ ̶̢̟͖̺̠͍̟̻̼̯͇̣͚̊̿͌̈̏̃ͣ̒ͬ̍̾͆̊̕͠͠s̶̡̆̅̍ͮ̇̒ͣ̓ͧ̆̐ͣ̈́ͣ̂̚͜ ̵͉̫͔͙͖̠͎̘͇̜̪̤̰̠i̡ͤ͌̎̄̎͂̇̿̀ͩͨ͐͗͊ͥ̐͐ͨ͏҉͍̝̰̟͇̩͎̭̜ ͍̤̦̝ ̢̛̞̫̝̘̭̘̱ͥͥͭ̋̿͂ͮͤ̈ͧͬ̊͒͐̓́̓́h̡̧͚͇̻̤̪͖̙͔̪͈̱͕͉̻ͩ̉͛͑͊̌ a̼̤̹̲̯͈̲͓̝ͨ̓̉ͨ̒͗ͬ̐͆̔̒ͫ͌̈̃ͪ́͟͝͡s̢̧̢̪̖̙̭̘̓ͤ̓̑ͩ͂͠͡ ̫͚ ͌̑̎͌̓͑͐̌ͯ̿͌̉̔ͪ̎̓͏̘̪͇̣̯̥͇̠͉̣̫̤̫́ͅJ̃͂ͥͪ̔̿̈́ͨ̈́̅̒͛̇̑ͥ͐̒ ͘͏̦̤͎̗͙̬̠̱͈̫̼͞o̴͇̝̫̥͈̊͑ͮ̓ͨ͒ͣ̑̆́̚ͅh̓̄̑̄̎̂ͬ̈̔ͦ̉͏̛̯̹͡ ̜̥̩͍͉͕n̸̷̡̻̦̘̲͉̘͇͚̘̯̜̗͓͉̉̅ͪ̓̇̓͠͞ͅ ̛̟͉͍̗̤̳̙͕̝̤̼̜͖͚̻̮͒͋ͧ̓̋̍̀́O̶̴͚̭͎͉̬̜̥̱̞̗̪̝̓́ͬͤ̏̅̈́͌ͮ͡ ̰͚͇̳̖'̨̞̩̰̼̯̫̬͇͂̓̃ͦͯ̂̀ͧͧ̃̇ͨS̷͖̋̐ͥͮ͛̊ͤ̑̓̽ͥͭ͗͆̑̾̇̋͘͟ ̣̼͎h̵̛̻̺̘̝̱̪̠ͥ̒̑̊̃́ͯ̌̾̓͋̑́͟͜éͮ͛̍̍̿́ͬ͒͌͑ͮͤͦ̃͒̈́̌̕͏͠ ͇̪͔̱̪̮̳͉ä̵̴̞̘͍̯̦͙̺͎̦̟̼̺̼̯̩̰́̄̈̃͆͌̕͡ ̷̴̷̛̩̩̜̳͖͕͎̱̼͔ͩ̊̎̎ͥͬͥ̿ͪ͊̏̀p̧͖̮͐͆͑ͮ͂̌͂̑̿͐̂̂̃̉̌ͦ͊͑ͣ͘ ̤̻ą̺̼̙̲͎͙͎̲̪̮͍͕̜̝̙̮̇ͨͮ̈́́͘͜͞jͮͣ͋̀ͬ͆̊̿͌̋̚̚̚͟҉̞̮̣̕͠ͅ ̺̲̦ȃ̛͍͎̩͕̹̝̤̦̜͖̦͓̜̞͎́̇̈̍͑̋̅͂͘͜m̡̄ͤ̓͊̈́ͬ͏̵̘͇̳͙̮̼̪͓͝ ͖͕a̿́ͥ̉ͭ҉̛͈̻̩̰͍̞̻̩̞̲͕̞̹̪̲͓͇͉͢ş̢̟̜̣͉̰̭ͧͯ̍̒̈́ͮͯ̒ͭ̀̀͡ ̖̬͔ ̨͈̝͍͉͓͙̪͚̭͖̜̪͈̀ͭ̿͗ͫ̇ͤ͌̑̃̎̽̌̐ͪͫͥ͜
                                                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Any of this bollocks of them being weakened can be laughed off too. We were missing our best two players.

We deserved that. Proud. Nick home wins and play the boring away 1-1's and we will top the group

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                  When is the Scotland fixture? There should be serious bite to that game given the momentum of both teams.
                                                                  14th Nov

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                    14th Nov
                                                                    will be some session
                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Dunphy/ Giles really taking the piss here.

Could they actually be that naive?

Comment

Comment

We were streaming the match on the laptop in the bar at the hotel in Lagos and there was a few lads at the next table looking over our shoulders. When the goal went in the lads were cheering and shouting and one lad from the other table stands up and speaks for the first time, turns out he's German in the droolest german accent he says... "Ya, I cheered too like that ven ve won ze vorld cup"

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                            We were streaming the match on the laptop in the bar at the hotel in Lagos and there was a few lads at the next table looking over our shoulders. When the goal went in the lads were cheering and shouting and one lad from the other table stands up and speaks for the first time, turns out he's German in the droolest german accent he says... "Ya, I cheered too like that ven ve won ze vorld cup"

Tell to shove the World Cup up his arse then sing the fields of athenry.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Going to Glasgow for the away game, hopefully pick up a ticket tomorrow.

Comment

Looking at it with dry eyes now, the ball back in from Hendrick was absolutely massive. Great skill.
                                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Watching it on footy stream with headphones, daughter wakes up like wtf is that screaming downstairs, wife says, "jesus you think you were playing" (women just don't understand football) and as it's 25C over here the front door is open, neighbor pops her head in and says our 2 cats went running down the road. Hope they come back

Comment

Robbie Keane's Stoppage Time Goal (92nd minute) against Germany in the 2002 World Cup.

Comment

Constant repeat

Comment

I watched the first episode of Z Nation earlier and I was actually pleasantly surprised by it.

Comment

fail, fail blog, epic fail, senses fail, fail compilation 2012, fail compilation, fail compilation 2013, fail compilation 2014, fail army, parkour fail, fail...

John O'Shea nutmegs Luis Figo in the Champions League

Comment

Forgot his goalkeeping prowess Emmet - love the bit at the end with Giggs & Rooney

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Lovely lofted finish from the Irishman in United's 4-2 victory over Arsenal in 2005.

Love this one every time I see it
                                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                    I hope the Germans fucking destroy us.
                                                                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

There's some amount of droolers in the new Apprentice.

Comment

Ireland football club are the greatest football team. Cause we wear green. Lalala.

Comment

It's cute how excited you are.

Now bring back your awesomer avatars

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                            There's some amount of droolers in the new Apprentice.
                                                                                                            Tbf it must be hard for it to attract candidates other than z-list celeb wannabes. Anyone with genuine aspirations of a successful business career well avoid it like the plague.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                              Ireland football club are the greatest football team. Cause we wear green. Lalala.
                                                                                                              Awesome debate raging on Twitter at the moment over how many contestants there have been on Pointless. Richard Osman is winding everyone up perfectly.

Comment

about 300 posts behind on BBV. That's probably gg

Missed the Ireland match tonight, I'd say it was class.
                                                                                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                  M̷̲̯͖̳̑ͥͦ̈́̅͂ͤ̋̎̈ͦẽ̶̸̸̥̞̱͖̺̱̪͓̹͎̝̗͎̥̬̫̺̭̔̐ͣͭs̓́̓̒̔ ̶̢̟͖̺̠͍̟̻̼̯͇̣͚̊̿͌̈̏̃ͣ̒ͬ̍̾͆̊̕͠͠s̶̡̆̅̍ͮ̇̒ͣ̓ͧ̆̐ͣ̈́ͣ̂̚͜ ̵͉̫͔͙͖̠͎̘͇̜̪̤̰̠i̡ͤ͌̎̄̎͂̇̿̀ͩͨ͐͗͊ͥ̐͐ͨ͏҉͍̝̰̟͇̩͎̭̜ ͍̤̦̝ ̢̛̞̫̝̘̭̘̱ͥͥͭ̋̿͂ͮͤ̈ͧͬ̊͒͐̓́̓́h̡̧͚͇̻̤̪͖̙͔̪͈̱͕͉̻ͩ̉͛͑͊̌ a̼̤̹̲̯͈̲͓̝ͨ̓̉ͨ̒͗ͬ̐͆̔̒ͫ͌̈̃ͪ́͟͝͡s̢̧̢̪̖̙̭̘̓ͤ̓̑ͩ͂͠͡ ̫͚ ͌̑̎͌̓͑͐̌ͯ̿͌̉̔ͪ̎̓͏̘̪͇̣̯̥͇̠͉̣̫̤̫́ͅJ̃͂ͥͪ̔̿̈́ͨ̈́̅̒͛̇̑ͥ͐̒ ͘͏̦̤͎̗͙̬̠̱͈̫̼͞o̴͇̝̫̥͈̊͑ͮ̓ͨ͒ͣ̑̆́̚ͅh̓̄̑̄̎̂ͬ̈̔ͦ̉͏̛̯̹͡ ̜̥̩͍͉͕n̸̷̡̻̦̘̲͉̘͇͚̘̯̜̗͓͉̉̅ͪ̓̇̓͠͞ͅ ̛̟͉͍̗̤̳̙͕̝̤̼̜͖͚̻̮͒͋ͧ̓̋̍̀́O̶̴͚̭͎͉̬̜̥̱̞̗̪̝̓́ͬͤ̏̅̈́͌ͮ͡ ̰͚͇̳̖'̨̞̩̰̼̯̫̬͇͂̓̃ͦͯ̂̀ͧͧ̃̇ͨS̷͖̋̐ͥͮ͛̊ͤ̑̓̽ͥͭ͗͆̑̾̇̋͘͟ ̣̼͎h̵̛̻̺̘̝̱̪̠ͥ̒̑̊̃́ͯ̌̾̓͋̑́͟͜éͮ͛̍̍̿́ͬ͒͌͑ͮͤͦ̃͒̈́̌̕͏͠ ͇̪͔̱̪̮̳͉ä̵̴̞̘͍̯̦͙̺͎̦̟̼̺̼̯̩̰́̄̈̃͆͌̕͡ ̷̴̷̛̩̩̜̳͖͕͎̱̼͔ͩ̊̎̎ͥͬͥ̿ͪ͊̏̀p̧͖̮͐͆͑ͮ͂̌͂̑̿͐̂̂̃̉̌ͦ͊͑ͣ͘ ̤̻ą̺̼̙̲͎͙͎̲̪̮͍͕̜̝̙̮̇ͨͮ̈́́͘͜͞jͮͣ͋̀ͬ͆̊̿͌̋̚̚̚͟҉̞̮̣̕͠ͅ ̺̲̦ȃ̛͍͎̩͕̹̝̤̦̜͖̦͓̜̞͎́̇̈̍͑̋̅͂͘͜m̡̄ͤ̓͊̈́ͬ͏̵̘͇̳͙̮̼̪͓͝ ͖͕a̿́ͥ̉ͭ҉̛͈̻̩̰͍̞̻̩̞̲͕̞̹̪̲͓͇͉͢ş̢̟̜̣͉̰̭ͧͯ̍̒̈́ͮͯ̒ͭ̀̀͡ ̖̬͔ ̨͈̝͍͉͓͙̪͚̭͖̜̪͈̀ͭ̿͗ͫ̇ͤ͌̑̃̎̽̌̐ͪͫͥ͜
                                                                                                                  da fukc

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                                  It's cute how excited you are.

Now bring back your awesomer avatars
                                                                                                                  Just on this, last week Chad Inc made me a custom avatar to spec. I gave him 3 keywords and he came up with exactly what I wanted in less than 10 minutes. Top service and well worth the cash.
                                                                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Seems to have been great entertainment tonight. Scotland and Poland looked to have been a cracker and Albania and Serbia seemed to have given plenty of entertainment.
                                                                                                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                      Awesome debate raging on Twitter at the moment over how many contestants there have been on Pointless. Richard Osman is winding everyone up perfectly.
                                                                                                                      Just read it and first reaction is I don't think it's actually possible to figure out the exact amount. You can give multiple answers as outcomes as it will definitely be one of x y z etc but an exact one doesn't seem likely, I don't think anyway.. Good man richard!
                                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                        Saw that this afternoon. Im going to be on that show soon even though its UK residents only. Have an ace up my sleeve.

Comment

If anyone knows of 2 tickets for scotland game in Ireland section plz let me know and I'll take them cheers
                                                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X