Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never heard of Frittatas before until today. made them for dinner using eggs (obv) mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, red onion, smoky bacon with fat trimmed off. loads of salt and pepper and bunged in the oven for 25 mins. jesus it was mighty. I see on the net they are usually served at room temp. So delighted to know I know have a handy snack for tomorrow in the leftovers.

Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

GBBO final, boom!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
        So, there I am five minutes after first entering the RDS and standing by a stall near the exit. Then ten minutes after that I'm on the DART home. It was only after putting the key in the apartment door that I started having some doubts. Really hope that's not going to come back and bite me in the ass. It has been a lovely afternoon though.
        Anyone who is this day and age needs to wander around a large room to find out what postgraduate options are available and suitable for them is probably quite malleable and suggestible. Therefore you might have missed a few marks who could be suckered into it.

Went onto your Masters in finance site ( http://www.dcu.ie/prospective/deginf...classname=MFCM )and clicked fee information to see how many loots it is and I get a javascript thingy on the fees booklet page which isn't working (at least not on my computer anyway). Therefore I am not doing your Masters programme.

Also the quality of wimminz being shown on your Masters page is well below what I have come to expect from any 3rd level institution promotional material. It is canonical that if you are advertising 3rd level education that you show hot wimminz smiling and wearing figure hugging garments over their lithe, tight, supple, post-adolescent, nubile bodies. I mean, Jaysus, do you not know anything about running a masters at all?

Comment

Currently eating a curly wurly.

Comment

It's true, the only girl in our course was put on all the brochure in sports gear, never go up the uni rankings like this

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
              Reported gun shots at his home
              Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Just roasted all this (glazed) and ate it, so damn good.

Purple one in particular.

Comment

Walking down through Temple bar from Dame street and a beggar junkie asks me for a yuro fur a hostilll.
                  I blank ignore him and he abuses me for not acknowleding him.
                  Dont pretend ya cant see me ya fat prick.
                  I replied and didnt think a euro in him was a good investment why are they always shy of a euro?
                  Junkies must also drink a power of tea.

Comment

There is surely an argument for saying Ronaldo is the GOAT is there? Or am I being ridiculous

Comment

James Wade 9 darter!

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                        Walking down through Temple bar from Dame street and a beggar junkie asks me for a yuro fur a hostilll.
                        I replied and didnt think a euro in him was a good investment why are they always shy of a euro?
                        How was the rest of your day?
                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                          Never heard of Frittatas before until today. made them for dinner using eggs (obv) mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, red onion, smoky bacon with fat trimmed off. loads of salt and pepper and bunged in the oven for 25 mins. jesus it was mighty. I see on the net they are usually served at room temp. So delighted to know I know have a handy snack for tomorrow in the leftovers.
                          Don't like them cold myself but microwave does the job.

Comment

@Hitch how did that avacado breakfast thing go?

Comment

Originally posted by CHaD View Post
                              Currently eating a curly wurly.
                              Had a macaroon bar the other day for the first time in years, they must be bringing the classics back.

Comment

Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by NiceandcoolTrig View Post
                                  Had a macaroon bar the other day for the first time in years, they must be bringing the classics back.
                                  Need to bring back the cheap mint crisps. They always sat beside the macaroon bars.

Comment

Curly Wurly's are about 1/3 the size they were when I was a kid

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

ROBERT THORNTON!

9 darter reply!

Comment

SPOILER

I would nearly half that cooking time down to 15 mins and give it a test, throw in a heap of baby spinach too.

The wife was with S/W and made these muffins with cottage cheese, eggs and bacon, they were very tasty. Their chips are some of the nicest i have tasted, par boiling the wedges and finishing them in the oven.

I treated the family to a pea risotto and chicken parmigiano tonight, was delish.

I used a little too much mozzarella, but will know better next time.

SPOILER
                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

I manage people. Could answer questions about same.
                                          "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                            Has to be staged.

Comment

I got asked yesterday for a Euro for a can of cider, at least he was honest. He told me he would think about from the first drop to the last if I donated
                                              airport, lol

Comment

Just did my first online Tesco shop! Got a coupon in the door 25 quid off your first shop. not to be sniffed at. fiver for delivery so still a nice saving. If anyone didnt get that coupon in the post. there is 20 quid off first shop on their site anyhoo.

Her sky-ness
                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                  I manage people. Could answer questions about same.
                                                  Sweet, that'd be great. Pints in your local on me. I need to record it as it needs to be transcribed, if that's alright. Have ages to do it, time to put it on the back burner.
                                                  I'd love if your management style is similar to your werewolf chat.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                      I would nearly half that cooking time down to 15 mins and give it a test, throw in a heap of baby spinach too.

The wife was with S/W and made these muffins with cottage cheese, eggs and bacon, they were very tasty. Their chips are some of the nicest i have tasted, par boiling the wedges and finishing them in the oven.

I treated the family to a pea risotto and chicken parmigiano tonight, was delish.

I used a little too much mozzarella, but will know better next time.

SPOILER
                                                      looks delish!!!

did she use this for her chips? This is what i use and its free on the plan. Mia loves it!

coat liberally with this and then the chip stuff, omg!

Her sky-ness
                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Lloyd:

9:00am good
                                                        9:01am bad

On big whiteboard in office
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                          I got asked yesterday for a Euro for a can of cider, at least he was honest. He told me he would think about from the first drop to the last if I donated
                                                          Tbf, that is cracking value for a euro, sickpuppy has it all wrong - they get awesome value for their euro as they really enjoy it thoroughly and soon.

You ve just reminded me that I cut out the middleman on that one last year.
                                                          While sauntering down college green, some wan asked me if I had a euro. I had just purchased a bag of cans and insta handed one off to her, politely asking if she'd like a can (didn't want to offend).

We both cracked our respective cans open there and then and after exchanging pleasantries y, went our separate ways.

Comment

Sheep will close tomorrow. Get your answers in.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                Sweet, that'd be great. Pints in your local on me. I need to record it as it needs to be transcribed, if that's alright. Have ages to do it, time to put it on the back burner.
                                                                I'd love if your management style is similar to your werewolf chat.
                                                                No hassle. Shoot us a PM when you want to get it done.
                                                                "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
                                                                  Tbf, that is cracking value for a euro, sickpuppy has it all wrong - they get awesome value for their euro as they really enjoy it thoroughly and soon.

You ve just reminded me that I cut out the middleman on that one last year.
                                                                  While sauntering down college green, some wan asked me if I had a euro. I had just purchased a bag of cans and insta handed one off to her, politely asking if she'd like a can (didn't want to offend).

We both cracked our respective cans open there and then and after exchanging pleasantries y, went our separate ways.
                                                                  Haha mate of mine did that and got a reply "I don't drink that shit"
                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Not a here we go again thing, but that stuff is toxic. They've managed to take dodgy sunflower oil and add even more woeful things to it. Would you not use something like coconut oil instead if you want a healthy alternative? Even butter is healthier.
                                                                    Dont care, I am sure it has to pass some kind of food regulator , cant be that bad. Its working for me as you know so dont fucking start Michael!!!!

says yer man who puts more toxins in his body that Kurt Cobain
                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Not a here we go again thing, but that stuff is toxic. They've managed to take dodgy sunflower oil and add even more woeful things to it. Would you not use something like coconut oil instead if you want a healthy alternative? Even butter is healthier.
                                                                      pfft. It's FREE.

Comment

Sub the chip seasoning out for cumin paprika and cayenne pepper, great wedges
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                          Sub the chip seasoning out for cumin paprika and cayenne pepper, great wedges
                                                                          I often use paprika , its lovely. that is the main ingredient in the chip seasoning
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Brat Camps on C4 looks interesting, starting now.

Comment

QQ for anyone in the know:

If I set up a Direct debit with my credit card here (in Canada), for a gym, but then want to cancel it on MY side. Is that possible. A way to escape cancellation fees and further payment etc.

I dont care about credit reports or them chasing me.
                                                                              This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                              All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                              The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

anyone know where I could I get an adapter type thing so himself can connect his hard drive to his samsung tablet ? I dont even know what they are called as I see a few different things on line. I need to get this tomorrow before he goes back like maybe in newbridge.Tesco even?
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                  QQ for anyone in the know:

If I set up a Direct debit with my credit card here (in Canada), for a gym, but then want to cancel it on MY side. Is that possible. A way to escape cancellation fees and further payment etc.

I dont care about credit reports or them chasing me.
                                                                                  Ring bank card services or go into branch as if you lost it....get blocked as lost or stolen. They'll reissue you a new card with different card number
                                                                                  Jayzus, Sheila! I forgot me feckin' trousers

Comment

anyone know where I could I get an adapter type thing so himself can connect his hard drive to his samsung tablet ? I dont even know what they are called as I see a few different things on line. I need to get this tomorrow before he goes back like maybe in newbridge.Tesco even?
                                                                                    Otg cable.
                                                                                    More likely to find it in a eurosavers than tesco tbh.
                                                                                    Memory.com are based around ur neck of the woods I think
                                                                                    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Its called an OTG, on the go cable.

Maplin/currys/pcworld.
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                        Otg cable.
                                                                                        More likely to find it in a eurosavers than tesco tbh.
                                                                                        Memory.com are based around ur neck of the woods I think
                                                                                        Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                        Its called an OTG, on the go cable.

Maplin/currys/pcworld.
                                                                                        lovely thanks! he is delighted , both didnt realise you could do that lol heading to Judge Roy Beans in Newbridge for a last family meal and will get it while up there!

Never in JRBs either is is nice?
                                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Something like one of these?

http://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-us...ndroid-phones/

Not sure where in Newbridge to get one but if you are in a rush and can't waste any time looking around I would go to PC-World or Harvey Norman. Do you know where they are just off the M7 near Newbridge? At the Dublin side of Newbridge, exit 10 I think.

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                            Something like one of these?

http://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-us...ndroid-phones/

Not sure where in Newbridge to get one but if you are in a rush and can't waste any time looking around I would go to PC-World or Harvey Norman. Do you know where they are just off the M7 near Newbridge? At the Dublin side of Newbridge, exit 10 I think.
                                                                                            Won be in Newbridge till 6 ish so wont travel to Harvey Norman but there is a techy type store in white water , I will try there and if not maybe DID?
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

lovely thanks! he is delighted , both didnt realise you could do that lol heading to Judge Roy Beans in Newbridge for a last family meal and will get it while up there!

Never in JRBs either is is nice?
                                                                                              There is a Euroshop further down the main street in Newbridge near Swifts pub.

The food in JRB's used to be crap when it first opened about 3 years ago (or was rebranded from Whitewater to JRB's).
                                                                                              Haven't been there since shortly after it first opened but friends of mine were there recently and said the food was lovely.

Comment

Won be in Newbridge till 6 ish so wont travel to Harvey Norman but there is a techy type store in white water , I will try there and if not maybe DID?
                                                                                                The DID in Newbridge was never great for anything but white goods etc but you can try it. Also, I can't think of a techy type store in Whitewater other than the one that used to be just inside the main door on the left, (Pete's electonics maybe?), it closed down when I was still living in Newbridge but it could have been re-opened by now.

Comment

The DID in Newbridge was never great for anything but white goods etc but you can try it. Also, I can't think of a techy type store in Whitewater other than the one that used to be just inside the main door on the left, (Pete's electonics maybe?), it closed down when I was still living in Newbridge but it could have been re-opened by now.
                                                                                                  yeah around there , ah ill look tomorrow. ty
                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

I'd say they've been recommended to you and others at least 5 times on here previously. If not more

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                                      I'd say they've been recommended to you and others at least 5 times on here previously. If not more
                                                                                                      Heard the word but didn't take notice or know what it was If u get me
                                                                                                      Her sky-ness
                                                                                                      © 5starpool

Comment

Yo is dead, Here is the replacement app
                                                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Peats is gone its some sort of a shit second hand shop electronics now but they may have it.
                                                                                                          There is a huge pound shop probably dealz in what used to be the Lidl beside Whitewater.

Comment

This Vincent Browne episode is just ridiculous. Mostly no hopers in the Dublin by election pretending their policies are great and they'll get elected and the usual crap from the rest of them. Vincent being the usual cantankerous bastard is saving it though somewhat.

Edit: This marriage issue dude is amusing in a batshit crazy way.
                                                                                                            Last edited by 6starpool; 08-10-14, 22:29.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                                              This Vincent Browne episode is just ridiculous. Mostly no hopers in the Dublin by election pretending their policies are great and they'll get elected and the usual crap from the rest of them. Vincent being the usual cantankerous bastard is saving it though somewhat.

Edit: This marriage issue dude is amusing in a batshit crazy way.
                                                                                                              Looks like the cast from one flew over the cuckoos nest.

Comment

Dude with bum fluff beard gonna get knee capped calling a shinner a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaD View Post
                                                                                                                  Need to bring back the cheap mint crisps. They always sat beside the macaroon bars.
                                                                                                                  They sell them both in lidl.
                                                                                                                  His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Looks like the cast from one flew over the cuckoos nest.
                                                                                                                    Still better looking in general than the lot from Roscommon South Leitrim.

Comment

Memoryc.com is the site satnav
                                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I like the homeless chaps who ask for money to 'feed the homeless'. When I have the cash on me and stuff I always ask them what they want and I'll get it for them in the shop - so many of them turn down a free sandwich in that spot it's actually horrible!

Although I do remember one nice story. Offered a full bag of chips to a homeless person once. He said no thanks and handed me a huge bag of chicken nuggets. Some chipper owner gave to him when they were closing and he had his fill so he asked me to give it to the next homeless person I saw, thought that was really nice.
                                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                                                          I like the homeless chaps who ask for money to 'feed the homeless'. When I have the cash on me and stuff I always ask them what they want and I'll get it for them in the shop - so many of them turn down a free sandwich in that spot it's actually horrible!

Although I do remember one nice story. Offered a full bag of chips to a homeless person once. He said no thanks and handed me a huge bag of chicken nuggets. Some chipper owner gave to him when they were closing and he had his fill so he asked me to give it to the next homeless person I saw, thought that was really nice.
                                                                                                                          Have you ever been homeless?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X