X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHaD View Post
    Are you really camping? where?
    I offerrded him and co room at the Inn, pillows blankets. Cleaned up and scrubbed the floor and all.

Can't help some cunts.
    X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
    Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

New one incoming to reflect Lloyds WW death.
      He wasn't shot though. Looks shot there. Dave has no balls.
      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Sir Business View Post
        I offerrded him and co room at the Inn, pillows blankets. Cleaned up and scrubbed the floor and all.

Can't help some cunts.
        are ye in cassidys now drinking away ye bollix, might pop in to town soon, see ye there, save me some jenga

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
          [Q

are ye in cassidys now drinking away ye bollix, might pop in to town soon, see ye there
          Fashionably late, will be there in 15.
          I'll ask for thr cocktail list for you.

Comment

Wait, now I don't know the appropriate amount of time I should be late, fs

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
              Wait, now I don't know the appropriate amount of time I should be late, fs
              Just don't wear the same outfit as me woman.

Comment

I got this for the occasion

Comment

That was a great game of rugby!

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

come drinking, we'll put hairs on your face

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                          Can't! Just back from a highly hectic weed, tequila, and mushrooms binge in Den Haag. Hit the bar fairly hard in Schipol earlier so fading badly now.
                          Man up you nerd. Come drinking.

Comment

That looks bad for McFadden

Comment

Munster absolutely destroying us. Not a whole lot Leinster have done badly, Munster just pushing Leinster around.

Comment

Comment

Shame the near miss wasn't converted to start the second half, could have become a proper hammering at that point.

Still though, glorious performance. Very encouraging.
                                  "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Terrible decision by Botha, chance for Leinster if they can run in another try quickly.

Comment

Comment

This too shall pass.

Comment

LOL @ Munster failing to get a bonus point
                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Brilliant. Really dug in there over the last 20 minutes and displayed the heart required to hang on.
                                            "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                              LOL @ Munster failing to get a bonus point
                                              and Leinster failing to get a LBP against a team with 4 yellows!

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyLloyd View Post
                                                Brilliant. Really dug in there over the last 20 minutes and displayed the heart required to hang on.
                                                They were 1/20 to win the game at half time.

Some heart to close out from that position.

Comment

Leinster need to take a chance on Madigan at 10. Gopperth is limited and does some really brainless stuff at times, his kicking was woeful tonight. Madigan mightn't be up to it but Gopperth definitely isn't. Difficult one with Sexton returning next season I suppose. Worried Madigan won't reach his potential because of this jack of all trades nonsense.

Comment

discipline needs to improve. Leinster could have and arguably should have got something more out of that gamr

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                      They were 1/20 to win the game at half time.

Some heart to close out from that position.
                                                      Don't pretend like the game wasn't up for grabs when Munster were down to 13 for long stretches.

The played coming on a half hour of rugby with a one or two player disadvantage and kept digging in and making their tackles. To force a kickable penalty to push the gap to 15 was brilliant.

Very happy with the performance overall, bring on the group.

Comment

4OD forcing me to watch the cadburys ad, Johnny Giles dances just like me it seems.
                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Icky arrived up with some Sugar Daddy claiming to be his brother. No family resemblance. They are sleeping in a tent together down by the liffey 2nite. Questions need to be asked.

Comment

Don't pretend like the game wasn't up for grabs when Munster were down to 13 for long stretches.

The played coming on a half hour of rugby with a one or two player disadvantage and kept digging in and making their tackles. To force a kickable penalty to push the gap to 15 was brilliant.

After 30 minutes, 1/8 was the longest Munster traded at.

They battered Leinster in the first half, absolutely embarrassed them. Then they seemed to lose the plot a bit with the cynical penalties. They didn't need to give at least two of them away (Foley & Botha)

Comment

Munster will do very well to get 2nd.

Comment

anyone ever stay here

Book your Manchester accommodation, meeting rooms, wedding venue or event at the most central of Manchester England hotels - Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel
                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

first time I have taken over the counter medication and holy shit its like magic. Nurophen completely numbed the pain in my leg

Comment

Just got my one plus. An hour in and loving it.

Comment

Jibzzz broke the bbv

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                        first time I have taken over the counter medication and holy shit its like magic. Nurophen completely numbed the pain in my leg
                                                                        Got tram adol when broke my ankle after 2 days fucked em in bin and manned up well done diene, done my hammer ( years ago grade 2 leg from ass to knee was black agony

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                          Got tram adol when broke my ankle after 2 days fucked em in bin and manned up well done diene, done my hammer ( years ago grade 2 leg from ass to knee was black agony
                                                                          Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                            Icky arrived up with some Sugar Daddy claiming to be his brother. No family resemblance. They are sleeping in a tent together down by the liffey 2nite. Questions need to be asked.
                                                                            Keep winking at each other.

Comment

Keep winking at each other.
                                                                              I probably got out in time so

Comment

A good win for Munster and good luck to them. A long overdue kick in the arse for Matt O Connor, jimmy Gopperth and Eoin Reddan. Too many nearly men who just don't have it at the top level. A time for hard decisions by MOC or he'll be gone. Munster doing Leinster a big favour tonight imo. Last year Leinster won the corresponding fixture against a piss poor Munster team and it papered over the cracks and the season limped along without hitting the real heights required. Winning the pro12 and raising the white flag against Toulon not good enough for me.

Great to see the front row strength in depth on both sides plus POM back and POC playing really well.

Madigan needs to be given a run at 10. Gopperth backup from now on imo.
                                                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

snap chat m_gav for the banter
                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

72 yr old Anita Harris singing with sham 69 and Dr & the medics; Landan sure can provide some weird fun when it feels like it

Comment

I probably got out in time so
                                                                                      They left together. Found at gypsy rose. Locking lips.

Icky confirmed bi.

Comment

Awful exciting isnt it. You on a train. Me on a couch. Able to communicate.
                                                                                        It actually is.
                                                                                        I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                          A good win for Munster and good luck to them. A long overdue kick in the arse for Matt O Connor, jimmy Gopperth and Eoin Reddan. Too many nearly men who just don't have it at the top level. A time for hard decisions by MOC or he'll be gone. Munster doing Leinster a big favour tonight imo. Last year Leinster won the corresponding fixture against a piss poor Munster team and it papered over the cracks and the season limped along without hitting the real heights required. Winning the pro12 and raising the white flag against Toulon not good enough for me.

Great to see the front row strength in depth on both sides plus POM back and POC playing really well.

Madigan needs to be given a run at 10. Gopperth backup from now on imo.
                                                                                          all the Irish provinces need a kick up the arse imo

Comment

all the Irish provinces need a kick up the arse imo
                                                                                            True. There is nothing won in sept/oct though so it's understandable given the length of the season. Connacht snatching a draw yesterday from the jaws of victory and the silliness of some of their decision making was the most frustrating yet. Lots of younger players beginning to emerge though at all of the provinces which is great to see.
                                                                                            ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Complete noob to MMA/UFC but backed Paddy Houlihan to win in Round 1 tonight at 13-5. He looked fairly savage in Dublin and his opponent is a late replacement making his UFC debut, checked his record online, lost his second last fight. Was expecting Houlihan to be about 5-4, thought 13-5 was massive, albeit my knowledge is obviously very limited.

Any more experienced MMA followers have an opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                Really?
                                                                                                Yes all true what part seems false

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                  Yes all true what part seems false
                                                                                                  Didn't come out you pussy.

Comment

Originally posted by NiceandcoolTrig View Post
                                                                                                    Complete noob to MMA/UFC but backed Paddy Houlihan to win in Round 1 tonight at 13-5. He looked fairly savage in Dublin and his opponent is a late replacement making his UFC debut, checked his record online, lost his second last fight. Was expecting Houlihan to be about 5-4, thought 13-5 was massive, albeit my knowledge is obviously very limited.

Any more experienced MMA followers have an opinion?
                                                                                                    very very amateur from Houlihan. dunno what else to say about it

Comment

very very amateur from Houlihan. dunno what else to say about it
                                                                                                      Thought he was gonna do it with a minute to go in Rnd1.

Seemed to be chaos in the corner at end of Rnd2. "Stool! Stool! Artem, Stool! Fucking hell".

Comment

Thought he was gonna do it with a minute to go in Rnd1.

Seemed to be chaos in the corner at end of Rnd2. "Stool! Stool! Artem, Stool! Fucking hell".
                                                                                                        was that his girlfriend / coach / mother? kept calling him champ and "you can do this" with no instruction. Hard to see how a guy called in at 5 days notice can outlast someone prepping for months. very tilting

Comment

was that his girlfriend / coach / mother? kept calling him champ and "you can do this" with no instruction. Hard to see how a guy called in at 5 days notice can outlast someone prepping for months. very tilting
                                                                                                          Aisling Daly, his teammate. She's on that ultimate fighter reality show thing (watched 20 mins of one episode, awful shite) and signed to the UFC I think.

Edit - His coach and obviously usual cornerman was with Pendred & Nelson in Sweden. Didn't help matters but yeah shocking defeat. Was tilted at end of the first as I expected him to put your man away early in the second, kelades must have been a massive price at that stage.
                                                                                                          Last edited by NiceandcoolTrig; 05-10-14, 00:43.

Comment

Keep reading first lines. People who spoil ufc will be killed.

Comment

Keep reading first lines. People who spoil ufc will be killed.
                                                                                                              Apologies about that. But it isn't more or less the same as people commenting on live rugby/gaa/soccer?

Comment

If any of ye flutes are stilll going I've got a free bar going on Leeson St till 6am. Bucks side door. Password is Edwina.

Comment

If any of ye flutes are stilll going I've got a free bar going on Leeson St till 6am. Bucks side door. Password is Edwina.
                                                                                                                  That's hilarious
                                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

lol too fucked for that man, cheers, da fuck, wheres zod gone>!

Comment

Alright Riggs. Sorry couldn't make it tonight but am downstairs in liquid lounge and there will be a lock in I promise. Come over from bk for the bants
                                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

The excitement over lock ins is cute.

Comment

Apologies about that. But it isn't more or less the same as people commenting on live rugby/gaa/soccer?
                                                                                                                          Dude chill. Unless you go to lotties 42nd in a year then you're grand. I only show up for those things.

Post more. You're cool.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X