Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chemtrails. Even when it was Gareth Brooks, I knew it was the chemtrails.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
      We should have listened to Jim Corr HAARPing on.
      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Think I read somewhere that Prostate Cancer in and of itself doesn't kill people, perhaps BK could shed some light.

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
          Yes thats true but we are the only country in europe to use fluoride in our water. There is no proof that tobaco causes cancer either. Watch this debate http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=7RIR2bJl7ZA

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-T00...ature=youtu.be

LOL arsenal fans are freaking out on Twitter over this
            They're not finished yet with the Arsenal bashing. I guess the 8-2 defeat will be next up for them.

Comment

DisneyBray after work, am excited.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                Was there earlier. Looks alright and not ridic expensive . There's kiddy stuff further down the seafront if you have kids with ya.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                  I read Risk Savy recently. Seemingly if a man makes it to old age it can be pretty much assumed he has at least prostate cancer, but risks and side effects from surgery are so high that it should be just left alone. *

*paging bubbleking
                  Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                  Think I read somewhere that Prostate Cancer in and of itself doesn't kill people, perhaps BK could shed some light.
                  If you live long enough you will probably develop BPH http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benign_...ic_hyperplasia which I suppose could be classified as a cancer even if it is benign. Not everyone will develop prostate carcinoma as far as Im aware.

Malignant prostate cancer can very much kill you depending on the type. The reason "nobody really dies from it" is because most are slow growing and dont present until late in your life. So by the time it will have spread and do enough damage to kill you chances are you will have already succumb to heart disease / infection etc etc.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                    Was there earlier. Looks alright and not ridic expensive . There's kiddy stuff further down the seafront if you have kids with ya.
                    You happen to be in bray a lot for a man who hates it
                    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                      You happen to be in bray a lot for a man who hates it
                      I had business to attend to.

Comment

Bray is on fire

Comment

Originally posted by horatio1 View Post
                          Bray is on fire
                          Ship.

Comment

I had business to attend to.
                            Bray is on fire
                            Hmmmm
                            Profit before people.

Comment

Both ends of the kip on fire.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                You BBV'd Bray.

Comment

QQ, If a bookies say their limit for best odds guaranteed is €500, do you get the better odds for a €500 single or is 499 the actual limit??
                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Bray is on fire
                                    dont panic, Sat Navs just having a barbie there.....

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                      if boyles then 500 single will qualify for BOG - if you had 600 stake the first 500 will qualify for BOG
                                      Was PP, quite the sizeable drift so hope it's similar to Boyles.
                                      Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                        Just because we don't know the cause (or, far more likely, the causes) of the high cancer rates doesn't mean we should pick things for which there is no credible evidence and determine that they must be the cause.

And remember folks:

We DID land on the moon.
                                        Vaccines DO NOT cause autism.
                                        Obama is NOT a Muslim Marxist.
                                        I am not convinced there is no link between vaccines and autism

Comment

Originally posted by ONE TIME View Post
                                          vaccination, argue, against, penn, teller, rant, autism, angry, small, pox, polio, malaria, hepatitis, whooping, cough, rubella, tetanus

Comment

Went to my first Vegas show last night, caught Michael Jackson's One at Mandalay Bay and it absolutely blew me away it was fucking incredible, if any of you are heading to Vegas I'd highly recommend that you go to it. I've extended my trip by another week so I might go and see it again next week.

Hailed by Rolling Stone as “A virtual parade of ‘wow’ moments,” Michael Jackson ONE is an electrifying fusion of acrobatics, dance and visuals that reflects ...
                                            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                              Went to my first Vegas show last night, caught Michael Jackson's One at Mandalay Bay and it absolutely blew me away it was fucking incredible, if any of you are heading to Vegas I'd highly recommend that you go to it. I've extended my trip by another week so I might go and see it again next week.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vtn-pnt1ub8
                                              Looks unreal

Comment

Antonio Conte resigned as Juventus manager. That seems completely out of the blue. Italian national job?

Opr

Comment

Try to catch either Ka in MGM or O in Bellagio

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                    Antonio Conte resigned as Juventus manager. That seems completely out of the blue. Italian national job?

Opr
                                                    Too young to take an international job imo but he probably will. I'd say his exit is more to do with the clubs hierarchy transfer policy with the imminent exits of Vidal and Pogba.
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Opr
                                                      Must be over Vidal

Comment

Opr
                                                        Has to be national job.

Comment

Has FFL left yet CHD?

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                            Has FFL left yet CHD?
                                                            My Federal Firearm Licence was rejected.

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                                                              Looks unreal
                                                              Fucking awesome it was!

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                              Try to catch either Ka in MGM or O in Bellagio
                                                              Noted, cheers.
                                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

There could be tens of euros of damage done to Bray.
                                                                X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Celtic Champions League game live on TV3E for those starved of football all summer

Comment

Celtic Champions League game live on TV3E for those starved of football all summer
                                                                    Irelands best hope in Europe.

Comment

Must be over Vidal
                                                                      Has to be national job.
                                                                      Juventus are broke, selling Vidal and Pogba forced his decision

Comment

I'd rather stay hungry

Comment

Science isn't religion; you don't have to be a believer for it to work.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                            I've always fancied trying this one out:

There ought to be replicas of it imo.
                                                                            Maybe I'll start a kickstarter and raise $400k
                                                                            actually contemplating the other chair from Frasier:

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                              I have a friend on FB always posting up this sort of stuff about chemtrails and conspiracy theories. She recently posted for everyone in her estate to block the workers when they came to install the water meters. I basically said not to bother as she wont win in the end.. it didn't go down well with others lol.

One of her mates showed a really crappy page saying she wasn't consenting to it being installed. 10 or so words on a page and her signature and states that she won the battle with it . Huge LOL there.

Comment

Have a read of this:

Cliffs: not vaccinations.

Comment

Fucking awesome it was!

Noted, cheers.
                                                                                  I was a Jacko fan in the day, was at his concert when he played in Cork, defo on the list fo my next trip to Vegas, you should go to it again and practice your video recording.
                                                                                  Last edited by TheImprover; 15-07-14, 19:53.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                    actually contemplating the other chair from Frasier:

hmmmm

original is 9k or so

knockoffs for about 800
                                                                                    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

go for the original imo

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                        hmmmm

original is 9k or so

knockoffs for about 800
                                                                                        knockoff worth more than my car...fml

Comment

E4 - First dates.

Should be a laff.

'I don't like um... proper.. like... badly spoken'

er good man.

Comment

Conspiracy theories, how did we miss this untapped seam of light entertainment in the BBV for so long?
                                                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Er, are we not put off by Jacko and the whole sleeping with the kiddies bit?

Comment

My leather recliner is probably the most valuable possession I have, I'm funking for a couple of paintings to out perform it in the long run.
                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                                                  hi icarus, how are you

Comment

hi icarus, how are you
                                                                                                    Going to bed to read my book shortly, and your good self?

Comment

Going to bed to read my book shortly, and your good self?
                                                                                                      slept till 8pm and just had breakfast, pot of tea and chocolate muffins. What is the book?
                                                                                                      Do you need tucking in?

Comment

FAO Tar Aldarion:

Created by Lozeng3r:Support him on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Lozeng3rSupport him on Patreon: http://www.patreon.com/lozeng3rOur Pudge set in stor...
                                                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

slept till 8pm and just had breakfast, pot of tea and chocolate muffins. What is the book?
                                                                                                          Do you need tucking in?
                                                                                                          Sick life, the most recent GOT book, no ty.

Comment

Delighted to see Gove get dumped on by Cameron, he is a particularly despicable type of Tory.
                                                                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

That's only one part of the show.

Comment

You BBV'd Bray.
                                                                                                                Bizarre stuff, had no inkling of it until the train got to Killiney and looking out the window all we could see to the south was a cloud of smoke. Then as we pull into Bray station we realised it was actually two fires, madness. TBTF we took the train, roads would probably have been a nightmare.

Everything else was good, always have a soft spot for Bray, maybe because only ever spend a few hours there and travel in a line from the train station to the mountain along the strand.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                  Delighted to see Gove get dumped on by Cameron, he is a particularly despicable type of Tory.
                                                                                                                  I don't know much about Gove, but the Guardian (who could normally be expected to toe their 'all torys bad' line) seem exceptionally positive about him.

Both men are passionate and sincere reformers determined to give opportunities to the poor, but only one has been demoted

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                                                    Pretty sweet, been watching more of these type videos of dota now

Comment

Sick life, the most recent GOT book, no ty.
                                                                                                                      I started my first reread of that today. Take your time, could be a long time before winter actually fucking comes and the next one is released.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                                        I started my first reread of that today. Take your time, could be a long time before winter actually fucking comes and the next one is released.
                                                                                                                        Out of interest what did you think of AFfC on your re-read, I found it much better second time around. Hoping for the same when I attack the final book again.

Comment

Ok ok, I get that I'm late coming to the GOT party.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X