This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
    Went to the 7D cinema place on Capel St. Borat type dude runs it, quite eager to please he is. Its a 10 min hair raising ride on the Amazon sim(there is many to choose from) worth a fiver but id take a more sedate one if your bringing a womenz as i got fired after that night. She specifically told me beforehand she doesnt like rollercoasters but i didnt think it would be a rollercoaster type ride.
    Thought it would be a honey i shrunk the kids type universal studios type job.
    Was only walking past there last weekend and was wondering what the fuck it was!
    airport, lol

Comment

I've been working in the airport for 3 weeks and still haven't seen Eamon.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
        Was only walking past there last weekend and was wondering what the fuck it was!
        Its only a 6 seater but its decent. Dont seem to be doing great business. Id say they would get 400% more punters in the door if they knew it would take less that 10 minutes. People im sure think its a feature lenght movie but would go if they knew its only a throw away 10 mins.

Comment

Should I not have got some sort of letter saying that the water charges are starting? Didnt get any meter installed that I know of anyhow
          I only got mine yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
            In 1825 in one week 12000 salmon were caught must have been unreal runs of salmon now thats whats caught in a full rod year.
            Salmon used to be used as fertiliser years ago they were so plentiful !

Comment

Jeff Stelling: "Is there a better centre back partnership in Europe than Terry and Cahill?"
              Profit before people.

Comment

Went to the 7D cinema place on Capel St. Borat type dude runs it, quite eager to please he is. Its a 10 min hair raising ride on the Amazon sim(there is many to choose from) worth a fiver but id take a more sedate one if your bringing a womenz as i got fired after that night. She specifically told me beforehand she doesnt like rollercoasters but i didnt think it would be a rollercoaster type ride.
                Thought it would be a honey i shrunk the kids type universal studios type job.
                Did it a couple of weeks ago on a saunter down Capel Street. Kind of the opposite experience with me as the womenz was "Yeah let's do it again, rollercoasters are fun" and I sat through the whole thing with my eyes closed as I have a fear of them. We got sold on the Amazon one too.

Definitely worth a fiver just to interact with the guy though.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                  Did it a couple of weeks ago on a saunter down Capel Street. Kind of the opposite experience with me as the womenz was "Yeah let's do it again, rollercoasters are fun" and I sat through the whole thing with my eyes closed as I have a fear of them. We got sold on the Amazon one too.

Definitely worth a fiver just to interact with the guy though.
                  Is there a bg difference between the 7D and the 4D on O Connell street? Been to the 4D twice and had great craic but 7D sounds class. What's included in the 7?

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                    Is there a bg difference between the 7D and the 4D on O Connell street? Been to the 4D twice and had great craic but 7D sounds class. What's included in the 7?
                    Probably better off asking someone who had their eyes open like Rounders.

Comment

The 7D doesnt hold a candle to the whatever D i seen honey i shrunk the kids in universial studios in L.A 20 years ago. But a good spin. Didnt do the 4D so cant compare.
                      Afterwards when i asked the guy if it was his place he looked at me like i was the Revenue and tensed up before indicating 'family'.

Comment

What kind of sorcery is this, why didn't yaya take that fucking penalty. Holy robbery on the FGS bet

Comment

The 7D doesnt hold a candle to the whatever D i seen honey i shrunk the kids in universial studios in L.A 20 years ago. But a good spin. Didnt do the 4D so cant compare.
                          Afterwards when i asked the guy if it was his place he looked at me like i was the Revenue and tensed up before indicating 'family'.
                          In the 4D place you are given a pair of 3D glasses and the seat you are in is like a bucket seat in a rally car and it moves around as the "movie" plays on screen. I did the "Goldrush roller coaster" twice and you basically go through somewhere like the grand canyon on a set of old rail road tracks. Is the 7D place like that?

Comment

It must be way better. It has three more Ds than the other one!
                            "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

In the 4D place you are given a pair of 3D glasses and the seat you are in is like a bucket seat in a rally car and it moves around as the "movie" plays on screen. I did the "Goldrush roller coaster" twice and you basically go through somewhere like the grand canyon on a set of old rail road tracks. Is the 7D place like that?
                              Yeah same thing, with addition of some water spray.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Absolute sex poetry from totti
                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Roma are bossing City. Wont be long before Pjanic gets poached from Roma id say.

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                      Roma are bossing City. Wont be long before Pjanic gets poached from Roma id say.
                                      Mohawk in CM is highly impressive

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
                                        I've been working in the airport for 3 weeks and still haven't seen Eamon.
                                        How hard you been looking, I'm here now
                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by shano_88 View Post
                                          Himself and Nainggolan are world class, farcical how the latter didn't make the Belgium world cup squad.
                                          Profit before people.

Comment

Totti is still a beautiful, beautiful man.

Comment

Meh, will check it out next time I'm up anyway. Herself loves that roller coaster stuff, ty

Comment

Where are the Barca fanboys these days?

Comment

Meh, will check it out next time I'm up anyway. Herself loves that roller coaster stuff, ty
                                                  It like a sex peek den from the outside, like most of capel st I suppose
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Few better sights in football than an ageing legend still bossing it at the highest level, what a first half display from Totti.
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

How hard you been looking, I'm here now
                                                      Picture of a bit of paper with eamonhonda written on it and the airport clearly identifiable in the background posted in the next 30 mins will stop all the doubts. You don't even have to have your face in the picture. Might ruin the fun though.

Comment

Originally posted by CHaD View Post
                                                        Their goal tonight was savage.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                                                          Their goal tonight was savage.
                                                          Unlikely. He's retired now, doing match of the day.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                            Picture of a bit of paper with eamonhonda written on it and the airport clearly identifiable in the background posted in the next 30 mins will stop all the doubts. You don't even have to have your face in the picture. Might ruin the fun though.
                                                            There'd be no fun in that, plus I'm watching the football I'm not leaving
                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Totti is still a beautiful, beautiful man.
                                                              Mrs Totti is OK. Not a patch on Mr Totti obviously.

Images required. I seem to have broken my internets.
                                                              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Still here. What have they done\failed to do?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                  Mrs Totti is OK. Not a patch on Mr Totti obviously.

Images required. I seem to have broken my internets.
                                                                  Sportings Mrs' can't be complete without Mrs Dustin Johnson (Wayne Gretskis daughter)

Comment

Yeah you get the glasses here too. There is bull bars at a reach and its more of a stock car seat. Bit of overkill on the water jets as it beaded up on the glasses a bit much at times. There is also a brush like thing that wraps your ankles.
                                                                    The Turk doesnt like you knowing about it before you go in because he asks in excitement if youve ever done it before and you can see him deflate a little when you say you have. So say you havent to keep him on a positive spur.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                      Still here. What have they done\failed to do?
                                                                      Sorry, Barca fanboys that aren't completely clueless.

Comment

Sorry, Barca fanboys that aren't completely clueless.
                                                                        I'm busy. Fill me in there with the scoop.

Comment

Actually watching Chelski now. Quality thuggish defending at both ends, like being back in 1985.

Comment

Is that what he told you it was ? seagulling...
                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                              Sportings Mrs' can't be complete without Mrs Dustin Johnson (Wayne Gretskis daughter)

Mrs Johnson
                                                                              SPOILER

Mrs totti
                                                                              SPOILER
                                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Mrs Johnson looks Eurasian.

Comment

Is she no ms gretski until Dustin can keep his nose away from the powder?
                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                    Is that what he told you it was ? seagulling...
                                                                                    I smelled that stale something off the water on one occasion but it was more like the water upstairs you know not to drink but ok to brush your teeth in than the drinking tap downstairs. The Turk is too laid back for seagulling you know by him. And if he is hes saving that for the weekend droolers.

Comment

Porto couldn't score in a brothel

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                        With a fist full of fivers as us northsiders would say.

Comment

McWilliams on property

Comment

Zing!!

Comment

Well played sir

Comment

That is some serious BBV'ing.

Comment

With a fist full of fivers as us northsiders would say.
                                                                                                  With free coupons

Comment

Since we are posting the hot wimminz, I saw I Origins today and was blown away by this little minx called Astrid Berges-Frisbey:

SPOILER

Comment

Nice one. Thought me treble was dead.
                                                                                                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                        Was at an interesting presentation about 2 months ago given by a property agency who deal with commercial/residential developments and one of their slides illustrated all of the foreign investment companies currently buying up property in Dublin and surrounding area and how the county has effectively been divided up between them all. They are all looking at buying ready to go planning permissions and building them out as soon as possible, housing crisis be solved by Christmas

Comment

Has anyone ever stayed here?

I am about to book for next July , two bed suite all inclusive and near Siam Park
                                                                                                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gae1cngJTA

Accommodation coming in at approx 3k all inclusive , and looks amazing.

Obv I have to book flights and that will be extra. ( ryanair)
                                                                                                          priced Orlando today for two weeks staying in the rosen inn which looks like a bit of a kip tbh

cost of that is around 3200 inc tickets to universal parks , no food inc. I actually think we would get fed up of the parks and there is no beach near.

anyway head is wrecked , any advice on a hol budget 4 k ish inc flights and food and drink. 3 adults 1 child.
                                                                                                          Last edited by SatNav; 30-09-14, 21:10.
                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

5"5 Marco Verrati scoring a header against Barca is completely lolworthy.
                                                                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                                              Has anyone ever stayed here?

I am about to book for next July , two bed room/apartment all inclusive and near Siam Park
                                                                                                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gae1cngJTA

Accommodation coming in at approx 3k all inclusive , and looks amazing.

Obv I have to book flights and that will be extra. ( ryanair)
                                                                                                              priced Orlando today for two weeks staying in the rosen inn which looks like a bit of a kip tbh

cost of that is around 3200 inc tickets to universal parks , no food inc. I actually think we would get fed up of the parks and there is no beach near.

anyway head is wrecked , any advice on a hol budget 4 k ish inc flights and food and drink. 3 adults 1 child.
                                                                                                              How about 10gbp all in. You dont have to be going away at all. No early morning airports to contend with. Or dl for free. Its only peer pressure that makes you want to do this like those that feel they have to do Australia for a year picking fruit and a bit of travel in between.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                Just something to ponder the next time you're in the 7D place. It was an Irish mathematician William Hamilton who first mathematically proved there could be more than 3 dimensions. He confined his work to 4 dimensions, but also created the framework for thinking in terms of many more dimensions.

^^^ although from a vague puzzled read of the wiki on him, I'm not sure if he actually did do this, or instead did something else equally mathematically complex but absolutely irrelevant to dimensions or 7d cinemas.
                                                                                                                4d or 10d. 7d is a nonsense.
                                                                                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Joan Burton has really lost it

BIN IT, BURN IT OR RETURN TO SENDER It doesn`t matter just don`t fill it it and get out onto the streets and protest. This Saturday Dublin city centre 12pm L...

Comment

A lot of the airlines who bought A380s are using options like that. It wouldnt need a high take up rate to pay for itself, 3 pax at £15-£20K each per flight would be a decent yield i imagine.
                                                                                                                    Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                                                                    https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

played a great game tonight where I time-traveled to steal evel babies from history and raise them in my evil baby orphanage, against other rival baby orphanage, much lols. Don't mess with vlad the impaler baby imo

Comment

Am gonna start an alphabet sheep in the next week once fd's one is done with a nice auld prize for the win so keep an eye out .

Also going to go back gambling maybe middle/end of the month with a few k trying to have another spinupament so possibly might do shares stuff on here matching my funds or something if people want an auld gamble, haven't really figured out what but just an idea - this might not happen but the sheep is nailed on so keep an eye out this/next week .
                                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Gonna miss Lough Erne till 1st March 2015 when game fishing season starts again. Was out today very early and even though it rained a lot was still beautiful. Photos aint great as phone aint great

Heres Dawn ( Yes I was on lough at 7am!)

[IMG][/IMG]

Got dark as rain started forming / moving in

[IMG][/IMG]

but after rain there is always a rainbow ...

[IMG][/IMG]

On the plus side I will be able to spend more time on night time BBV
                                                                                                                          Last edited by TheDrunkenOne; 01-10-14, 01:56.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X