• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that seems to be backing up all the talk
    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Fuck yes.
      The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

That looked super rigged.
        This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
          Too much power
          Not really though.
          Profit before people.

Comment

Very relaxed movement from him

Comment

Shrug
              Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                Replay looks surprising easy alright but he might have been hurt from earlier punch.

Comment

Am looking forward to the suit now
                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Jesus Christ. Rigged? Easy? Sat Down?

McGregor is just that good and hits that hard.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                        nah dude was pissed at the hit to the back of the head for ages, looked pretty real

Comment

People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Anti-climax i thought, maybe it was the initial nothing punch to the back of his head and being stopped but would have preferred if he dominated him big time.

C'mon Cowboy.Giddy Yup
                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Poirier was done before that anyway. It was a matter of time. He knew.

Comment

dafug that shit, back of the head slap and then hits him few slaps. JOKEBOX. pick a fight conor. fony

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                    oh acestreams finally working. yeah that's a million times of a better stream
                                    When you have bogband 3meg, its not an option.
                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Cerrone here and Johnson by ko for a perfect card for me plz
                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                          obv got much moola for it, but advertising pissbeer on your tshirt has surely got to take away from your hardcore cowboy credentials.
                                          Chd will link ya I'm sure but there was a funny comment from him about it just before the weigh-ins
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                              dafug that shit, back of the head slap and then hits him few slaps. JOKEBOX. pick a fight conor. fony
                                              always the voice of reason mugs, nearly got carried away there
                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Alvarex great boxer
                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Comment

Is the post fight presser carried live on YouTube or what's the story?
                                                    The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

The image he puts forward, eating twinkies and living in a RV is class.
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

friend of mine trains with conor.philip mulpeter is his name he spars with conor and gunni alot and they all reckon conor has the power of a middleweight.

alot of credit has to be given to john kavanagh and the sbg team 4 ufc fighters atm and hopefully philip and artem lobov on the way up soon.

Comment

That was some rush.
                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Donk Magnet View Post
                                                            friend of mine trains with conor.philip mulpeter is his name he spars with conor and gunni alot and they all reckon conor has the power of a middleweight.

alot of credit has to be given to john kavanagh and the sbg team 4 ufc fighters atm and hopefully philip and artem lobov on the way up soon.
                                                            Gunni. The Irishman in disguise. Aisling Daly on her path now too. Pendred, Holohan, Seery. Parke up north. Henry Fadipe is a former champ in Africa and fights out of Lucan. Bright future.

Welcome to MMA and the UFC people.

Comment

Comment

To answer my own question about the press conference, it will be streamed here http://youtu.be/m6ea-reBkSE

Comment

Missus just up for work
                                                                  McGregor won!
                                                                  Ewan McGregor was fighting?

Yes love
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Them the new wireless beats yeah ?
                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

C'mon Jimmy
                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                        Missus just up for work
                                                                        McGregor won!
                                                                        Ewan McGregor was fighting?

Yes love
                                                                        Now, heres breakfast...you like pudding...
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Idiot 2 View Post
                                                                          Jesus Christ. Rigged? Easy? Sat Down?

McGregor is just that good and hits that hard.
                                                                          Helps that it is rigged too though.
                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

After the press conference this is going to become a near 24 hour sport day.

Comment

Midget fight to wind up the night...

5"3... lolz

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                Midget fight to wind up the night...

5"3... lolz
                                                                                What is everyone's ideal height?
                                                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                  Fighters or life ?

if i was 6'2 i would be perfect weight.

Fighters...over 6'0
                                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                    Dunno.. I'm just over 6'1".. Happy enough with that.

Saying that, yer man would undoubtedly kill me within 10 seconds.

Comment

what a suit

Comment

Some man for the money
                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

presser is hilarous.
                                                                                          conor is the only one getting camera time

Comment

...

Comment

SPORTS PLEASE!!
                                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Cliffs on why there's more idiots than usual here?
                                                                                                Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

I think Kev went on a pre baby arrival rampage and renamed the night crew.

Comment

As much as the BBV may think it knows its stuff, if ye can think back to this dodgy Girl situation that I could not comprehend. I met her housemate last night and it turns out she is having a child next month. This was exactly what I pinpointed in what I now considered was a delusional state as to why we finished so weird.

Hit me with the good advice now.....
                                                                                                    Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Originally posted by tipp86 View Post
                                                                                                      As much as the BBV may think it knows its stuff, if ye can think back to this dodgy Girl situation that I could not comprehend. I met her housemate last night and it turns out she is having a child next month. This was exactly what I pinpointed in what I now considered was a delusional state as to why we finished so weird.

Congrats. Best advice seems to be to get your sleep in now as you won't be getting much for a few years.

Comment

Got up in time to order a Double Chocolate Mc Muffin Deal in Maccers. Meh... Weird looks, so settled for the sausage. It did get me thinking tho hmmm...

Comment

Just because she's pregnant doesn't mean it yours. Contact her asap, if it is yours congrats etc but if not then you're worrying needlessly. Also, you have to consider the fact she may not want you involved. If you met her housemate then it couldn't have been that hard for her to track you down and lack of contact would suggest she doesn't want/need you. And get a dna test or something to prove if its yours or not.

Don't take everything at face value. Bitches be trippin'.

Comment

Darren Clarke

phwoar

SPOILER

Last edited by Emmet; 28-09-14, 13:06.

Comment

Hold on, maybe I misunderstood.

You have nothing to worry about. It is scientifically certain that if a man has sex with a girl, her housemate will NOT get pregrant. The man would have to have sex with the housemate herself for that to be a possibility.

Panic over.

Comment

Originally posted by KK82 View Post
                                                                                                                Dunno.. I'm just over 6'1".. Happy enough with that.

Saying that, yer man would undoubtedly kill me within 10 seconds.
                                                                                                                Mate of mine lives in an estate called Larahcon in Lucan, McGregor lives there with his parents as I found out. Sometime last winter we were cutting across their green about 11pm one night heading for Lucan village when I cop someone legging straight at us from about 10 yards away in the pitch dark. I still laugh when I think of the quasi MMA / boxing type stance I kinda threw in that split second. Twas McGregor out for a run & as he veered around us & said hello all I remember was how small he seemed but then remembered he could probably drop me with one of his testicles.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                  Mate of mine lives in an estate called Larahcon in Lucan, McGregor lives there with his parents as I found out. Sometime last winter we were cutting across their green about 11pm one night heading for Lucan village when I cop someone legging straight at us from about 10 yards away in the pitch dark. I still laugh when I think of the quasi MMA / boxing type stance I kinda threw in that split second. Twas McGregor out for a run & as he veered around us & said hello all I remember was how small he seemed but then remembered he could probably drop me with one of his testicles.
                                                                                                                  Heard a story before about a lad hassling someone in the queue for a club in Dublin, guy in front tells them to give it up or there'll be trouble. Guy behind says something like "what you gonna do about it short arse?" and threw a punch before being expertly dispatched out of the queue by Bernard Dunne himself at 5'7".

Comment

Restraining order says her haha just the tipp says me. I warned that groom I wouldn't been coming to that wedding alone. Anyway what do yis think of tinder as a name?
                                                                                                                    Last edited by Tipp87; 28-09-14, 11:27.

Comment

First read that poster for the after fight party in LV as being with DJ Spiral, not Spider.
                                                                                                                      Pity, would be class if McGregor had Spiral as part of his crew and he got to play the Bellagio.

Comment

Tinder is a nice name, in fairness.

Comment

The 23$ per minute stream

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X