This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
    After all tars work today we should all pick a date and go vegan for the day. Might be good bants reporting back results.
    Might as well push the boat out and go Jain for a day.

These lads make Tar look like the mere dilettante that he\she is.
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

got a couple of these for saturday night. Anyone here cigar knowledgeable recommend a nice whiskey to go with them?

http://www.cigars-review.org/Diploma...ticos-No-2.htm

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Have to pick himself up at the airport for 8 am in the morning. If I leave portlaoise at 7 am which is about an hour or so from airport am I going to hit all the work traffic? dont want to leave him waiting but dont want to be sitting for ages either as I am taking Mia and dont want to be pulling her out of the bed at all hours as I have to drop her to school for 9.30
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
            Going to be interesting fitting in an extra 2 million people here in the next three decades. Although in fairness if the Dutch ran Ireland they'd be trying to ram in an extra 20 million and would probably do it better than us.
            Upside: the trains would mostly be on time and we would end up fitter due to cycling more.

Downside: we would need another bailout to fund the upsides. Universal health insurance in NL is generally not liked by anyone. The tall apartment blocks are more than a little scary to a people from places with nothing taller than a 3 story building! No one would ever own a detached house again but at least terraced houses would have sensible rear exits for rubbish bins.

Mind you... they do have four times the population in a quarter of the space... with the bulk of them living along the west coast.
            May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
              Have to pick himself up at the airport for 8 am in the morning. If I leave portlaoise at 7 am which is about an hour or so from airport am I going to hit all the work traffic? dont want to leave him waiting but dont want to be sitting for ages either as I am taking Mia and dont want to be pulling her out of the bed at all hours as I have to drop her to school for 9.30
              Traffic at Newlands Cross is pretty bad these days with the road works so avoid it if you can. Leaving at 7 and going that way not a chance. Biked into work today and traffic seemed mental from citywest all the way into town, not sure was there a load of crashes or what

Comment

Spotify is just coming to Canada now so got a free 30day trial off them.

In from the gym about 90 mins. Fed. Watered. I am now currently sitting in the back'yard'. About 25degrees. Beer in hand. Planning my mates house warming. He has a hot tub, a huge garage where I will be staging beer pong and beer darts. An awesome speaker system throughout the whole house where I can have different music in each room so I'm making playlists for that.

I have also sorted mushrooms.

Canada is banter.
                This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                  Traffic at Newlands Cross is pretty bad these days with the road works so avoid it if you can. Leaving at 7 and going that way not a chance. Biked into work today and traffic seemed mental from citywest all the way into town, not sure was there a load of crashes or what
                  ah fuck, shur what am I to do so? I have work and explained I would be 30 mins late

leave here at 6 am? be up around there around 7
                  Her sky-ness
                  © 5starpool

Comment

ah fuck, shur what am I to do so? I have work and explained I would be 30 mins late

leave here at 6 am? be up around there around 7
                    Make him get the bus

Comment

Make him get the bus
                      we discussed that , but I couldnt do that after him travelling and Mia is just so excited . Its too late now he is already on a plane
                      Her sky-ness
                      © 5starpool

Comment

we discussed that , but I couldnt do that after him travelling and Mia is just so excited . Its too late now he is already on a plane
                        Take the exit for grange castle before newlands cross and follow it . Will bring you over to Lucan road . Will still be pretty busy getting onto m50 but a lot quicker than Newlands cross. Leaving 6:45 should be ok.

Comment

You'll need to allow about an extra half an hour to get through Newlands X at that time

When you get to Kingswood junction go up as if you are going to tallaght or Lucan and go straight across the junction and up by the front of the Green isle and then pop back into the traffic at the Boot road junction. that will save about 20 minutes.
                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post

When you get to Kingswood junction go up as if you are going to tallaght or Lucan and go straight across the junction and up by the front of the Green isle and then pop back into the traffic at the Boot road junction. that will save about 20 minutes.
                            shhhhhhh..... that's for locals

Comment

That bridge they are building is flying along, I guess it will only be another few months before its open.
                              What I can't understand is how the are they going to fit six lanes of traffic onto it. It must be some sort of optical illusion but it looks to me like you could barely squeeze four lanes onto it.

Sooner the better it opens, it will be worth a good half an hour a day for me
                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

You'll need to allow about an extra half an hour to get through Newlands X at that time

ah ffs my name is Sat nav, forget it. I wouldnt have a clue .
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

That's not really working too well lately. A good hack is to stay right as if you're going up the Belgard rd, the signage is bad, lots of people assume you can't go straight and almost everybody thinks you can't get onto the M50 that way.

From a mile or two back from the Green Isle everybody merges left leaving the right lane moving well, go straight through Newlands and when you pass all the works just beyond Joel's merge left again for the M50.

Working great for me every morning although there's a few copping onto it now.
                                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

That bridge they are building is flying along, I guess it will only be another few months before its open.
                                    What I can't understand is how the are they going to fit six lanes of traffic onto it. It must be some sort of optical illusion but it looks to me like you could barely squeeze four lanes onto it.

Sooner the better it opens, it will be worth a good half an hour a day for me
                                    I assumed that's the first of two bridges.

Comment

set clock for 5.30 fuck it will leave at 6ish , mia can sleep if tired and Ill leave her off school for one day.

on another note just checked online banking and see 200 smackers gone to Sephora Doha, oh yessss happy days
                                      Her sky-ness
                                      © 5starpool

Comment

This band is awesome, or at least this song anyway:

July Talk – the debut album out now.Shop & Stream July Talk: https://bstlnk.to/julytalk Follow July Talk:http://www.julytalk.com/https://twitter.com/julytalk...

Can't embed as I r weasel.
                                        Last edited by 6starpool; 25-09-14, 22:25. Reason: Fixed embed
                                        All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                        The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Overstating it a bit. I've travelled up to Kylemore Rd from M7 last two mornings at that time, 15 mins delay at the max once you keep to the right lane.

Comment

Fixed your vid Teresa.

Comment

McGregor looked a bit rustled by the hand going near his face
                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                Fixed your vid Teresa.
                                                Must be the nth time I've had to had that done.

Thanks though Dom.

Comment

Re MgGregor fight. What time will it air here and what are my chances of getting a good stream?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                    Re MgGregor fight. What time will it air here and what are my chances of getting a good stream?
                                                    4am.

High.
                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                      4am.

High.
                                                      Planned on starting drinking shortly after Off licence opening hours on Saturday with the golf, gonna need to pace myself to stay up to watch the ufc and remember it.
                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                        IllI'll saysay sometsomething aboutabout postingposting herehere anywayanyway. EvenEven withwith vastlyvastly differeingdiffering viewsviews atat leastleast youyou getget thoughtthought andand debatedebate herehere unlikeunlike mostmost ofof thethe boardsboards fools
                                                        Woah i think after I multi-quoted hotspur to talk about philosophy my phone was like fuck this, I quit.

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                        After all tars work today we should all pick a date and go vegan for the day. Might be good bants reporting back results.
                                                        I doubt anybody could make it :-p Vegetarian maybe.

I had a nice challenge years ago, where I was not allowed eat nor drink anything I had ever had for a week (apart from water). Turned out pretty cool.

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

it may additionally exclude potatoes
                                                        woah, woah, woah, back the fuck up motherfuckers.

Comment

Any tool fans?

Here we have Sam Westphalen performing Tool's "Lateralus" in the studio at the Australian Institute of Music. If you enjoyed this make sure you watch Sam's o...

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                            Spotify is just coming to Canada now so got a free 30day trial off them.

In from the gym about 90 mins. Fed. Watered. I am now currently sitting in the back'yard'. About 25degrees. Beer in hand. Planning my mates house warming. He has a hot tub, a huge garage where I will be staging beer pong and beer darts. An awesome speaker system throughout the whole house where I can have different music in each room so I'm making playlists for that.

I have also sorted mushrooms.

Canada is banter.
                                                            Where in Canada are you

Comment

Riggs heading to college will be the death of this site. No cunt on the night shift
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                got a couple of these for saturday night. Anyone here cigar knowledgeable recommend a nice whiskey to go with them?

http://www.cigars-review.org/Diploma...ticos-No-2.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post

I read that and barely have a clue what they do eat.

@tar, what did you eat?

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                  Riggs heading to college will be the death of this site. No cunt on the night shift
                                                                  I've had a word in the ear of the course coordinator and the scheduling folks and got them to rearrane a few things.
                                                                  Yet to be finalised but looking like I won't have early early staets on Thursdays and Fridays for the time being.

This should allow me to nicely continue my commitment to both The Night Crew and The Breakfast Club.
                                                                  Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 26-09-14, 01:07.
                                                                  X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                  Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

checking in. Drank alcohol for the first time since May I reckon tonight. I'll be heading to sleep soon though, so don't get your hopes up Honda.
                                                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Any tea
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Any tea
                                                                        nah, playing soccer till 8 so had to head straight out after. Had a wrap earlier in the day. Yourself?
                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                          nah, playing soccer till 8 so had to head straight out after. Had a wrap earlier in the day. Yourself?
                                                                          Halfway through a beast of a sandwich.

Turkey, salami lettuce red onion Swiss cheese olives tomatoes avocado dijon mustard and mayo, quite pleased with it
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

A Spanish boy comes home from school crying , his mother asks
                                                                            "Pedro, why you cry"

Pedro: "Mamma mamma, all the boys in school, they mock me"

MAMMA: "Why Pedro?"

Pedro: "Is because of my love of dee backstreet boys"

MAMMA: "Agh Pedro, who is Mocking you ?"

Pedro:"Everybaaaaaaady"
                                                                            Last edited by mdoug; 26-09-14, 02:49.
                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

South park is backkkkkkkkkkkk yayyyyyy.

Also Giants are winning, yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
                                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                South park is backkkkkkkkkkkk yayyyyyy.

Also Giants are winning, yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
                                                                                Fuck the giants
                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Fuck the giants
                                                                                  Nah, 4/5 bets came in so I will not fuck any giants. I also do not think I would be confident enough to fuck an actual giant, sausage down o connell street kinda job surely.
                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Nah, 4/5 bets came in so I will not fuck any giants. I also do not think I would be confident enough to fuck an actual giant, sausage down o connell street kinda job surely.
                                                                                    Easy anal obv

Comment

if tar.a put that much effort into WW it would have been game over day 2, and on a phone as well...wp girl !
                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                                                                        Easy anal obv
                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                                          checking in. Drank alcohol for the first time since May I reckon tonight. I'll be heading to sleep soon though, so don't get your hopes up Honda.
                                                                                          Get grinding and updating the blog there already would ya
                                                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Morning!
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Morning!
                                                                                              Evening ☝
                                                                                              No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Goodnight
                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Might have a fry.

Comment

Goodnight
                                                                                                    Night night... Don't let the bed bugs bite!
                                                                                                    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Morning!
                                                                                                      Afternoon!

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                                        Night night... Don't let the bed bugs bite!
                                                                                                        Not actually going to bed.

So ya know ya have good morning/afternoon/evening. Is there a way of saying good night in the same context or is it really obvious and my brain no longer works?
                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Golf time.

Comment

<Insert first hate Monty related status here>

Comment

...

Comment

Bubba legend

Comment

Swith to Vodafone hitch, 35 per month unlimited fiber BB.
                                                                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

I'll find the internet bundle link in an hour,
                                                                                                                          It's not easy tbf!
                                                                                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X