This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
    ah. I'd assumed it was all artificial insemination to prevent the horse getting an injury. Maybe that's bulls.

Weird rule to make it illegal though. What's the thinking?
    Yeah seemed a bit stupid to me too at this level when expenses cant really be a problem even if it would require more resources. But its just the rules really. But heard theres a possibility of a reduced genetic pool if fewer stallions are bred to lots of mares.

Comment

LOL Liverpool. Shite without Suarez.
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Was that Mr Big(JG) that was shot earlier as the age and approx location fits the description.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
          So is cocaine. Plenty of $$ to be made at that too.
          Applying that theory to things will have you convincing yourself to do all sorts
          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kimba View Post
            Breifne Early (member on here) is pedaling the planet to raise awareness of suicide prevention. He has been shortlisted for a Version 1 Community trust grant of €5000. He needs votes to help him win.

Please take one minute of your time to vote for him. The link will take you to Version 1 on Facebook, which you will need to like the page and then vote for Breifne Early.

It only takes a minute to vote and he really needs a lot of you to vote, to get him back into 1st place as its very close.

It costs nothing but a minute of your time. If you could Thank this post after you voted it would give us some idea of how many people we are getting to.

Thanks

Dani
            Vote for Bref folks
            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
              Equine artificial insemination is illegal.
              I'm surprised at that. We used to race & breed greyhounds a few years back, pretty much all our breeding for the last few years of that was done artificially via a sophisticated set up in Clonmel. My granda much preferred it cos it was a huge success rate, especially with stud fees being quite hefty & some bitches only came into season 1/2 times per year.
              . .

Comment

Originally posted by Kimba View Post
                Breifne Early (member on here) is pedaling the planet to raise awareness of suicide prevention. He has been shortlisted for a Version 1 Community trust grant of €5000. He needs votes to help him win.

Please take one minute of your time to vote for him. The link will take you to Version 1 on Facebook, which you will need to like the page and then vote for Breifne Early.

It only takes a minute to vote and he really needs a lot of you to vote, to get him back into 1st place as its very close.

It costs nothing but a minute of your time. If you could Thank this post after you voted it would give us some idea of how many people we are getting to.

Thanks

Dani
                Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                Vote for Bref folks
                Done
                . .

Comment

I'd say d'oul Stallions are glad a that IVF ban wha?

Know mean, know mean. With the big mickeys on them. Wha?
                  I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                    Gin +1

Although some people claim it has depressive qualities so a man of your delicate psyche should probably avoid.

Absinthe.
                    Only experimenting on myself. But, I've found it's the tonic water that depresses me. Mixed with vermouth it's excellent, and even with coke is fairly neutral.
                    Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

In a fit of V-esque mania, I spent two hours last night researching the best umbrella for Winter 2014.
                      Anyone done any research on toasters? The bread type, not masons! Really frustrated with trying to find one that might be able to do irregular sized bread. The fact that some bread is made to fit toasters pisses me off big time.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                        Anyone done any research on toasters? The bread type, not masons! Really frustrated with trying to find one that might be able to do irregular sized bread. The fact that some bread is made to fit toasters pisses me off big time.
                        Use the grill dude. You only need one of two things, a good memory or a good smoke alarm.

Oh, and a grill.

Comment

Use the grill dude. You only need one of two things, a good memory or a good smoke alarm.

Oh, and a grill.
                          It's the twenty first century, and nobody has bothered to design a device that is better than a grill from 50 years ago. #mysmiliesarebroken

Comment

In the market for a phone again. Lot of talk in here I kinda browse through when not in the market so apologies for that.

Have had either an iPhone or Samsung last few years.
                            Hear a lot about Oneplus and Nexus in here would they be the best available?
                            Or would someone suggest a HTC or Moto?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                              In the market for a phone again. Lot of talk in here I kinda browse through when not in the market so apologies for that.

HTC One is a beast of a phone.

Comment

It's hard to explain puns to kleptomaniacs because they always take things literally.

Comment

A programmer's wife says to him 'Run to the store and pick me up a loaf of bread, and if they have eggs, get a dozen'

The programmer comes home with twelve loaves of bread.

Comment

Anyone know if there are lifts to the upper levels in Croker? Website only covers the designated disabled seating?

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                      I'll get you out for an early morning session in the Czech Republic
                                      Hmmm. Your kind of session or mine? Mine would involve Becherovka.
                                      "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

You may await reply sir,

V know's not of these ungodly hours.

Comment

Why not just get a 4 slice toaster and put the bread sideways? There are plenty of those available to buy.

Comment

Wow. The dad from Malcolm in the Middle really killed it on the new Godzilla. Who knew he was such a good actor?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post

OnePlus One is invite only at the minute but will be taking orders towards the end of October I believe, managed to get an invite today and ordered this evening after cracking the glass on my Nexus 4 today.

Lots of folk here raved about the Moto G which had a new release recently but the previous model is also very good and won't set you back a ton of cash, as for Nexus the 5 is very good but rumors a 6 will be out soon.

Of the ones you're interested in watch a bunch of video reviews on YouTube and see what takes your fancy, dude on YouTube called MKBHD does some great tech reviews check him out.

Also on a related not seen Hitch tweet this link about the cost of the new iPhone over the coarse of a contract with different providers, bananas money ranging from €1,000-2,000+ it's all about the long con.
                                              Last edited by tylerdurden94; 20-09-14, 23:48.
                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Brother brought us to Shanahans tonight as a belated birthday present for yours truly.

A great meal as usual, hadn't been in a few years - thought it would be busier actually, town is hopping with the crowds up for the match.

Comment

Yep yep. Goatcunted. Absolutely fucking goatcunted.
                                                  This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                  All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                  The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Was watching survivor's last series lately and was wondering, why do people on here use GOAT as the greatest yet on there it's for the worst...
                                                    Seeing CHD and WM using GOAT regarding them in werewolf now makes sense after watching the show
                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Excitement, nerves, adrenaline. Everything starting to kick in now. Genuinely think hope Kerry will do it. I think tactics will be thrown out the window today and we're in for a scoring war. Both teams well up for it and nothing left to prove after both being written off earlier in the year many times. This is gonna be great.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                        Excitement, nerves, adrenaline. Everything starting to kick in now. Genuinely think hope KerryUnited will do it. I think tactics will be thrown out the window today and we're in for a scoring war. Both teams well up for it and nothing left to prove after both being written off earlier in the year many times. This is gonna be great.
                                                        Don't worry about it dude. 3 points will be secured, Leicester are a good and all but United are staying up! No need for the nerves
                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                          Don't worry about it dude. 3 points will be secured, Leicester are a good and all but United are staying up! No need for the nerves
                                                          I'd take a draw tbh. Leicester away could be crucial at the end of the season. Just like Burnley away I expect a hard fought draw.

Comment

Nah I semi-predicted the 0-0 with burnley and was content. hopefully 2-0/3-1 tomorrow
                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Mdoug what was the story with the bonus race?

Comment

Nah I semi-predicted the 0-0 with burnley and was content. hopefully 2-0/3-1 tomorrow
                                                                Yeah was joking about the draw obv. Need to be beating these teams now. Money has been spent so no more excuses for losing to "lower" opposition. I still think we're off the top 4/5 pace so don't expect to get there again this season.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 21-09-14, 05:30.

Comment

Brief update on LA for whoever interested.

Decided to stick with the apartment I signed a lease on after checking out rent levels in Beverly Hills, bit of a no brainer really, rents are redic high in Beverly hills and the apartments aren't as nice. Money goes on the address really, a bit like the D4 situation really. However it is kind of cool to be working out from there everyday though. I picked up the keys to the apartment today and will move in on Tuesday once the furniture get delivered.

Much more difficult was getting an American phone. This is where not having a credit history came and bit me on the arse. Had to agree to a $400 deposit before they would begin to talk plans options. Anyhow ended up with a LG G3 which if I may say so, is the bomb. Don't know anything about the PlusOne phone talked about in previous posts, I was leaning on getting the HTC actually but the LG G3 just felt the real deal. In fairness it took one look at the IPhone 4s (Irish phone I have) and sniggered... Quite rightly too.

LA is a really cool city, the women here are really hot - must have fallen in love with 5 different ladies on average every day. The food is awesome, I have yet to have a bad meal and am usually in a food coma at the end... It is ridiculous how many good places I found, irish restaurants doesn't even come close I'm sorry to say.

Anyway, will be getting up at stupid o'clock to catch Kerry game tomorrow (CUM ON KERRAGH!!!). I think donegal are going to be too good for Kerry, but hopefully we catch them on an off day (yeah right!!!).
                                                                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

I did not pass go.
                                                                        I did not collect 1 million dollars.
                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Comment

Now I want eggs on toast.

Comment

Was watching survivor's last series lately and was wondering, why do people on here use GOAT as the greatest yet on there it's for the worst...
                                                                              Seeing CHD and WM using GOAT regarding them in werewolf now makes sense after watching the show
                                                                              G.O.A.T = Greatest of all time

Comment

...

Comment

Free CyberGhost http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2057294049

Comment

I fucking hate trains. And people. But today, trains!

Comment

How is this wan still getting media coverage! I have a dog and would be gutted if he was taken but jesus christ she is slightly ott in that article.

Oh wait, just saw the link you posted is from the indo. That explains it.

Comment

...

Comment

I'll have you pushing a prowler along the turf!

You may await reply sir,

V know's not of these ungodly hours.
                                                                                          WP Lazare.

What are ye doing in Czech ending up in together?
                                                                                          We are attending this and I'm sure sampling the best of what the locals have to offer!
                                                                                          ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

...

Comment

Not what you want, but that's possibly because you didn't know a beast like this existed. How class is this?

Ah, I'm well aware of such tomfoolery. It still needs toaster sized bread!

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                              Why not just get a 4 slice toaster and put the bread sideways? There are plenty of those available to buy.
                                                                                              Yeah, this seems to be the best solution mankind has come up to so far. Unlikely to be any improvements what with the anti-bread brigade in the ascendance.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

something like this

or like this (we used to have this), but you need to be there as it doesn't stop automatically

Comment

We have a light tablet we want to fix to the window, so the kid can sit at her table, draw, and have a few cartoons playing in the background. Where would I get some suction hooks to fix to the window to hang the tablet off. It would be something like those suction shelves you can stick to the wall of a shower to keep the shower gel on.

Lenehans closed and seems to only have cheapo ones. Argos doesn't seem to do them. Dunnes has a loltastic website.
                                                                                                      Homebase has these. You might find a cheapo version if you were inclined to hunt around the likes of dealz.

Comment

...

Comment

There was also a few <10 year old girls on the Luas on the way back signing that Nicki Minaj Anaconda song. Don't think they quite got what they were singing though. Fairly certain now that we're going to have to move to a more monastic isolated setting as the kid starts to grow up.
                                                                                                          Am I the only one who had to google that?

The Pinkprint Available now! http://smarturl.it/NickiPinkprntDlxExiTBuy Now!Nicki Minaj "Anaconda" is available for download now!Device Aware: http://smartur...

This dude named Michael used to ride motorcycles
                                                                                                          Dick bigger than a tower, I ain't talking about Eiffel's
                                                                                                          Real country ass nigga, let me play with his rifle
                                                                                                          Pussy put his ass to sleep, now he calling me NyQuil
                                                                                                          Now that bang bang bang, I let him hit it cause he slang cocaine
                                                                                                          He toss my salad like his name Romaine
                                                                                                          And when we done, I make him buy me Balmain
                                                                                                          I'm on some dumb shit

Comment

...

Comment

In the big shmoke. I always get a laugh watching people trying to navigate the Luas machines on match days.

Comment

We have a light tablet we want to fix to the window, so the kid can sit at her table, draw, and have a few cartoons playing in the background. Where would I get some suction hooks to fix to the window to hang the tablet off. It would be something like those suction shelves you can stick to the wall of a shower to keep the shower gel on.

Lenehans closed and seems to only have cheapo ones. Argos doesn't seem to do them. Dunnes has a loltastic website.
                                                                                                                Woodies. Loads of them around and open today.

Comment

Pablo Hernandez, he never did this for Swansea:

Last edited by Micknail; 21-09-14, 10:18.
                                                                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Adhesive backed Velcro would do the trick too if you can't get your hands on those suction cups.

Comment

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                                                                                                                      Homebase has these. You might find a cheapo version if you were inclined to hunt around the likes of dealz.
                                                                                                                      @ Hitch. Avoid the cheap ones for something like a tablet. We got them out of dealz and places like that and they don't hold great. Homebase might be your best bet. Do you have a bumper to go round the tablet? what tablet is it?

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                                        I'll have you pushing a prowler along the turf!
                                                                                                                        Sounds deviant.

Tried your morning exercise thing again today. Managed to complete a run without collapsing. Probably due to the intake of G&Ts last night and strong coffee this morning. It's all about balance.
                                                                                                                        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Honestly thought that was a joke until clicking the link
                                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X