This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
    Culture Night. We are awaiting AJ's trip report.
    I'm fairly terrible at both trip reports and culture.
    Started with beers obviously, then Little Museum which is actually quite good, onto Wax Museum which had queues as far as Westmoreland Street so we didn't bother.
    Headed for Leprauchan Museum, monsoon rains started so took in a few beers instead. Back to Leprauchan Museum when rains stopped, but they said they were booked out so consoled ourselves with a beer. Headed back to Waxworks thinking queues would have gone, queues were worse.

Took in a few art galleries in Temple Bar, stuff went right above my head. Had a few expensive beers in TB area, then had a few slightly cheaper beers in Long Stone to celebrate new cultural me.
    Never got around to Hibernian club or finding out secrets of Freemason Lodge.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
      Irish winner of 88 million euromillions....
      Confirmed not me.
      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

I love you Connacht God I wish I was there tonight, instead of being here in enemy country (or, my second favourite team). Will be in the Sportsground soon.

Comment

Site is half asleep.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
            Would be some achievement for the night crew though.

Winning Scoop 6.
            Mastering the Euromillions.
            Winning a game of ww.

Night crew delivers.
            As Doug will tell you. Its a team thing, not individual.

We have plans in place to buy the site with our 100k.

Only change we are making is LuckyLloyd will be renamed Loid and his tag will be ''not his site'' .

Comment

Soon...

Mark Hunt will fight Roy Nelson.

Two massive heavyweights in the UFC.

They both throw bombs non stop to knock people out. The kind of heavyweights people love but never see matched. They will fight in about 90 mins to 2 hours. People should not miss this imo. Could end up boring but there is a real possibility of heavyweight war and fireworks.

This website is for sale! worldsport.me is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, worldsport.me has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                Soon...

Mark Hunt will fight Roy Nelson.

Two massive heavyweights in the UFC.

They both throw bombs non stop to knock people out. The kind of heavyweights people love but never see matched. They will fight in about 90 mins to 2 hours. People should not miss this imo. Could end up boring but there is a real possibility of heavyweight war and fireworks.

http://www.worldsport.me/channel-3.html
                Actually, I undersold that. Its going to be Saturday morning war.

Comment

Give me a football bet for today CHD . 2 or 3 to one shot.

Comment

Nothing today for me but I do like a Chelsea win tomorrow at 2s and -1 at 5s.

Chelsea should never be that big in any stadium especially after getting better and carrying the same mentality from last season.

Comment

Actually, Mark Hunt to beat Roy Nelson in round 4 at 22/1 would be my only bet of day if a bookie was next door.

Comment

FAO Luckforsome... Hope this helps... http://tinderlines.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                          FAO Luckforsome... Hope this helps... http://tinderlines.com/
                          He needs a full stop cure. Night crew will get him wimminz.

Comment

...thanks Percy and chd...feel the love alot...actually check out an app called pure...I only went on it to find out how to go off it of course...only works with Apple phones, was contemplating buying one, but not sure If that would be classed as paying money to get laid, and in that case I'm better off just paying to get laid...and in one of my conversations I have managed to send a few messages without the full stops...PROGRESS...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
                              ...thanks Percy and chd...feel the love alot...actually check out an app called pure...I only went on it to find out how to go off it of course...only works with Apple phones, was contemplating buying one, but not sure If that would be classed as paying money to get laid, and in that case I'm better off just paying to get laid...and in one of my conversations I have managed to send a few messages without the full stops...PROGRESS...
                              Get the fuck off your phone and go out. That is where the real wimminz be.

Comment

If anyone could record this stream for me somehow, I'd be incredibly grateful.

Parents in Spain with no internet this weekend, and I'm out for the day, and the lil bro is playing.

Would love a recording if someone could figure out how to do it!

Comment

This website is for sale! worldsport.me is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, worldsport.me has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

HEAVYWEIGHT WAR IN 5 MINS

Comment

You send texts with the ... in between words as well? that would drive me mental. I hate reading texts with text speak let alone dot central posts lol.

Mind you, worse than texts in text speak for me is people writing whole FB status with it, so bloody hard to read.

Comment

War is about to happen

Comment

Get the fuck off your phone and go out. That is where the real wimminz be.
                                        ...never really thought of that...who wants to organise a night crew piss up...
                                        ...confidence is a cunt to have...severe amounts of bottling it when I'm out...

Comment

...never really thought of that...who wants to organise a night crew piss up...
                                          ...confidence is a cunt to have...severe amounts of bottling it when I'm out...
                                          There's one next month. Lottie will be onto you.

Comment

War is about to happen
                                            Over before it really got going, really don't see the attraction in the heavy weight category to be honest especially with two simple swingers.
                                            The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                              If anyone could record this stream for me somehow, I'd be incredibly grateful.

Parents in Spain with no internet this weekend, and I'm out for the day, and the lil bro is playing.

Would love a recording if someone could figure out how to do it!
                                              What time is it starting at?
                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Rosa View Post
                                                Over before it really got going, really don't see the attraction in the heavy weight category to be honest especially with two simple swingers.
                                                Simple swingers?

That was still decent, the KO was class.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                  What time is it starting at?
                                                  2.45pm

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
                                                    2.45pm
                                                    I don't think I'll be around to do it
                                                    Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Decent chance it will be hosted on the site after?

I'd record it but I won't be up.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                                        I love you Connacht God I wish I was there tonight, instead of being here in enemy country (or, my second favourite team). Will be in the Sportsground soon.
                                                        You'll enjoy this so

SPOILER

Comment

► My Shop: http://curtizse7en.spreadshirt.com► 2ND CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/CurtiZSe7eN2► Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/CurtiZSe7eN► Facebook:...

Could someone put this link up properly please
                                                          Last edited by tylerdurden94; 20-09-14, 12:30.

Comment

http://youtu.be/0DZIH_ynEC0

To embed youtube properly. Make sure to have the start of the link as: http://www.youtube.com not https://

Also for the 2nd part of the link, ensure that you only have .com/watch?v=abc12345567 - ie. delete everything following the 10 characters preceded by v= such as "&feature or &refer"

► My Shop: http://curtizse7en.spreadshirt.com► 2ND CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/user/CurtiZSe7eN2► Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/CurtiZSe7eN► Facebook:...
                                                            Last edited by coillcam; 20-09-14, 11:31.

Comment

http://youtu.be/0DZIH_ynEC0

Haha, so worth the watch for the player reveal. Sick
                                                              I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Pretty interesting thread on 2+2. Guy who scammed various people for over $300k finds God, confesses and is now trying to pay everyone back with his wages from his fruit picking job.

1. Turn yourself in to local police for the \\\,000 you stole from me through Bank of America. This would immediately give me recourse for recouping m

Comment

Looking forward more to this Swansea - Southampton game than any of the other prem games this weekend.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                    Looking forward more to this Swansea - Southampton game than any of the other prem games this weekend.

Opr
                                                                    Yep agree, think I've adopted the Saints as my English team this year.
                                                                    Last edited by The Situation; 20-09-14, 14:57.
                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Anyone know who Doug is on here for the bonus

Comment

Dougies gonna be busy.
                                                                        It's fappening again
                                                                        Last edited by DeadParrot; 20-09-14, 14:56.
                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Help needed for Pedal the Planet - Suicide Prevention

Breifne Early (member on here) is pedaling the planet to raise awareness of suicide prevention. He has been shortlisted for a Version 1 Community trust grant of €5000. He needs votes to help him win.

Please take one minute of your time to vote for him. The link will take you to Version 1 on Facebook, which you will need to like the page and then vote for Breifne Early.

It only takes a minute to vote and he really needs a lot of you to vote, to get him back into 1st place as its very close.

It costs nothing but a minute of your time. If you could Thank this post after you voted it would give us some idea of how many people we are getting to.

Thanks

Dani
                                                                          Last edited by Kimba; 20-09-14, 15:18. Reason: .
                                                                          danielledealers@gmail.com

Comment

I would but I'm not on facebook Dani. Best of luck to Breifne on this.

Comment

Ugh, BBV'd that game. Sending off completely killed it as a spectacle. Swansea looked massively impressive until that point. Swans fans showing how to support a team doing what needs to be done. They were amazing when their team was camped inside its own half trying to hang on with 10 for a draw.

Opr

Comment

Lol Niall Quinn expecting a reaction from Balotelli. When the chips are down he just gets even sulkier than usual.
                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Sterling playing as wing back, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                                                    Sterling playing as wing back, lol
                                                                                    Stop saying things
                                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Liverpool will go on to win now

Comment

Liverpool will go on to win now
                                                                                        Nice try. The bbv can see through reverso curses, although Liverpool won't go on to win in this case.

Comment

Ya, top 4 my hole.

Comment

And Gerrard is useless, has been since the start of the season, don't know how anyone can defend him

Comment

And Gerrard is useless, has been since the start of the season, don't know how anyone can defend him
                                                                                              I actually had this debate with a pool fan last night and they said Gerard would play for 3-5 more years!! Looks past it this season imo. Been very mediocre. Absolute legend, no doubt but time to call it a day

Comment

Tried that morning exercise thing. Got half way round and thought I was going to die. You people are sick.
                                                                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Well anyway I'm out with with the girlfriend for a meal tonight. The plan being to meet up with one of her friends from work, have some food, get drunk and see where the night leads us. So I've never met her and I'm obviously hopping/daydreaming about this stunner turning up have a great night out getting shit faced going back to my place, corrupting her and ending up in a threesome (yeah right but we all have aspirations right?)

Well I don't know if anyone remembers the DJ/Group Apex Twin?

They used to have loads of creepy videos where like little kids and hot women have these crazy faces. Kinda retarded looking, kinda murderous. No word of a lie this girl is the image of one of those kids with the weird faces. It really is the stuff of nightmares.

I actually can't get the phrase 'come to daddy 'out of my head it's kinda freaking me out.

Night is not going to go well

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                    Tried that morning exercise thing. Got half way round and thought I was going to die. You people are sick.
                                                                                                    I'll get you out for an early morning session in the Czech Republic
                                                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Enzo showing his power by storming out of the pool towards his food and then greets me while eating 5kg of chicken.

Big cats are so fast, damn cool. Cheetahs make tigers look like snails too. Something that can be at 100kph in 3 seconds and then can get even faster, incredible.

This is hilarious how calm his "shit" is

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

As you can tell I'm having a very productive evening.

EDIT: i cant seem to see youtube videos on here any more, god damn.

Comment

...
                                                                                                        "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

...

Comment

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                For anyone interested, this is what xey's threesome partner apparently looks like as he may not be able to post the image from his phone:

SPOILER
                                                                                                                Coming from the man who bedded the worst looking hooker of all time. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                  Japanese Gardens / National Stud / Fiachra's Garden earlier. Top class.

Mad to see Invincible Spirit running around the field with not a care in the world and to think that if he jizzed your way and you miraculously managed to catch it in an instantly sealable container you'd be €70,000 richer.
                                                                                                                  Equine artificial insemination is illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by rounders123 View Post
                                                                                                                    Equine artificial insemination is illegal.
                                                                                                                    So is cocaine. Plenty of $$ to be made at that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                      So is cocaine. Plenty of $$ to be made at that too.
                                                                                                                      has the problem that cocaine doesnt, registration and dna.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X