Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find my self playing with the code more than actually writing the fecking document.
    Having serious frustration embedding files atm
    images, csvs, pdf no problem. I feel I'm due a eureka moment at some stage

gliffy as well, makes process flows so easy
    People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
    Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
    https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
      Little Museum, Wax Museum, Leprauchan Museum, then possibly hassle the hoi polloi in the Hibernian Club sounds a plan.
      Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
      kinda annoyed I'll be staying in tonight.
      Always wondered what kind of debauchery went on at the Hibernian Club.
      Kinda imagine it's like the Caligula Club in Hellblazer
      They've probably paused the devil worshiping and orgies for tonight though
      The hibernian is a run down dump where people take their mistresses to. It can be decent craic at the bar, but the food is horrendous, the rooms are completely run down, and the beds are in an awful state. Avoid.

Comment

Originally posted by shrapnel View Post
        The hibernian is a run down dump where people take their mistresses to. It can be decent craic at the bar, but the food is horrendous, the rooms are completely run down, and the beds are in an awful state. Avoid.
        We were in there for our xmas party last year, thought it was fairly squalid alright.

Comment

So pretty much as I imagined yes?
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

So pretty much as I imagined yes?
            i always imagined it old fashioned and rustic but still quality. it's just run down and shabby.

Comment

Yep, was in it for about 90 minutes in spring 2013, checking out places for our wedding ceremony and reception. It didn't make the cut, not sure why anyone would want to visit it on culture night!

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                We were in there for our xmas party last year, thought it was fairly squalid alright.
                Is that the place, LOL on it even being open for Heritage night visits.

Imagine the Emporium if they didn't clean it properly for a dozen or so years, now you have the kinda vibe they are going for.
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                  Don't get Rick Perry being all the way out there on 33/1 for nomination. Obv he said he's not running, but don't think that means anything. He'd mop up the nomination surely if he went for it.

Rand Paul: too obviously racist, too weird a father

Chris Christie: too fat, too sopranos

Marco Rubio: yeah there's something there, but is Florida oldie votes really the testing ground for a president?

Jeb Bush: kinda believe him that he genuinely doesn't want the job, and it would seem just too dynastic

Paul Ryan: wearing the cloak of failure from last prez election, hasn't done anything since

Scot Walker: no chance he's getting a middleground vote after his rightwing extremism in Arizona(?)

Mitt Romney: lols

Ted Cruz: he won't have recovered from that budget thing - well it destroyed Newt

Rick Santorum: the racist comedy character

Bobby Jindal: just looks too foreign

Michael Bloomberg: i'd imagine he'd walk the presidential election, but wouldn't be able to persuade the southern states to vote for him in the republication nomination part. He's far too sane.

that's a huge amount of current front runners who aren't really at the races.
                  Would think Bloomberg has more chance of getting a Dem nomination than Rep.

Which is a shame as he's probably what a GOP candidate *should* look like. Not gun-totin' or, ahem, Christian enough for the current party.

You are dismissing Christie way too easily and not dismissing Perry fast enough.
                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                    Would think Bloomberg has more chance of getting a Dem nomination than Rep.

Which is a shame as he's probably what a GOP candidate *should* look like. Not gun-totin' or, ahem, Christian enough for the current party.

You are dismissing Christie way too easily and not dismissing Perry fast enough.
                    GOP Primaries will screw them over for years to come. Unless the Democrats actually lose all control of themselves and try to nominate someone totally off the wall then they should retain the White House for the next 2 terms at least.

Nobody can win a GOP primary now without pandering to the extreme right of the party/tea party and nobody who does that can win a general. Christie will never get through Super Tuesday being the guy who praised Obama after Sandy. Allied to his corruption charges he will get absolutely savaged. He's the darling of the moderate Democrats and that's as good a Republican death sentence you can give if you aren't Rick Perry.

That being said, the Republican nominee will probably be Rubio or Cruz which is hilarious because they are both utterly insane. Ryan would be the best candidate and he could get through a primary reasonably unscathed but I still don't see him beating Clinton in November.
                    You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                    World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

It's actually one of the curiosities of US politics that you are more likely to get Dems elected from redneck states and Reps from more liberal ones.

Reps: Bush snr (Conneticut), Ford (Michigan), Reagan, Nixon (both California)
                      Dems: Clinton (Arkansas ffs!), Carter (Georgia), Johnson (Texas)

Obama and GWB obv. the standout exceptions.

So if you want to make money, start spotting Northern\Western Republicans and Southern Democrats. I'd be more focussed on the former given the open nature of the race, the fact that Biden obv. won't run and the historical propensity to change in such situations.

But what do I know?

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                        GOP Primaries will screw them over for years to come. Unless the Democrats actually lose all control of themselves and try to nominate someone totally off the wall then they should retain the White House for the next 2 terms at least.
                        Yes but we Euro-gimps always underestimate how divisive a figure Clinton is.

I think this election is ripe for a Republican win. As you correctly say, the problem is candidate selection.

Comment

Yes but we Euro-gimps always underestimate how divisive a figure Clinton is.

I think this election is ripe for a Republican win. As you correctly say, the problem is candidate selection.
                          You're dead right about that! Republicans are looking good to take the Senate too so it's not like they aren't nationally doing well but the weird nature of Senate elections mean they aren't really indicative of anything. 2 years from now is the whole ball game.
                          You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                          World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Serious post alert.

5 years ago I asked a beautiful girl out on a date. Today at 3pm I asked that girl to marry me. She said no both times.

Comment

Irish times yesterday - 40 page glossy on getting on the property ladder irish times today- glossy brown thomas for men mag with 700 euro sweaters ffs . Have to stop nicking it from work its not worth free. Cringe letters in it all week re scotland from people who probably wish the brits would come back to ireland and start another famine.
                              Last edited by Guest; 19-09-14, 17:39.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                Might hit him up, going through the same thing.

Comment

Anyone on here need a bulb, as seen in link below. I've 2 for sale just thought I'd ask here before putting them on eBay.
                                  SPOILER

Comment

Whenever I hear of culture I release the safety catch of my Browning!

Also a disappointing lack of seafaring events tonight by landlubbers, yaar.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

Avast! Some scurvy dog thinks it be 2007 again.
                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                        Spoilsport
                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                          This is bad on so many levels! 1m38 30 seconds too long too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LE8TvsYMPkg
                                          First time I bothered clicking play on that, Dunphy is hilarious in fairness. I'd say he'd be a good laugh on the bar stool.
                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Connacht finally wake up and make a game of it

EDIT: Insta-BBV'd with a yellow card.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                              Speaking of Avast, that antivirus is getting very uppity with me these days. "Ooh, would sir like to know about our anonymous browsing options for, ahem, that sort of thing you're at."

Comment

Beat or brag ? - running close to 5k under ev since July at 50c/1euro blinds cash game and still turning a profit...

Live poker is fking rigged !

Comment

Poker talk!
                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Comment

So, heartbreak for Connaght soon yeah?
                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Gopperth has been shit tonight. Find myself funking a Connacht hold.

Comment

Gopperth has been shit tonight. Find myself funking a Connacht hold.
                                                          Wow. Is there a category beyond 'shit'? Why not take on the drop?

Comment

Big heart Connacht. The West's awake

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                              So, heartbreak for Connaght soon yeah?
                                                              Oh ye of little faith. Where's your bod now. Where's your bod now.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                Big heart Connacht. The West's awake
                                                                Sure is. Great result for Irish rugby.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                  Now, now. Be classy in victory.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen. This is not soccer."

Comment

I'm from connaught so thanks lads, all in a hard days work for us. That's how this stuff works right.

So what are we talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                      Recognise a successful bbv attempt when you see it brah.
                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                        I'm from connaught so thanks lads, all in a hard days work for us. That's how this stuff works right.

So what are we talking about?
                                                                        Culture Night. We are awaiting AJ's trip report.

Comment

Irish winner of 88 million euromillions....

Comment

Originally posted by ouner View Post
                                                                            Beat or brag ? - running close to 5k under ev since July at 50c/1euro blinds cash game and still turning a profit...

What did you have for Tea?
                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Time to check the ticket so ...

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                Time to check the ticket so ...
                                                                                Sigh, nothing new there.

Comment

Culture night update: I saw a junkie shooting up, a girl puking her ring up and a fight all on my long walk between Connolly station and the IFSC.
                                                                                  Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                    Culture night update: I saw a junkie shooting up, a girl puking her ring up and a fight all on my long walk between Connolly station and the IFSC.
                                                                                    Performance art obv.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                      I'm not alone
                                                                                      got some funny looks in meetings today throwing in the odd yaar or avast!
                                                                                      Thankfully avast can be used in security conversations

Comment

Originally posted by ouner View Post

where are you finding .5/1 live?
                                                                                        might do a drunken stop off at the SE tonight.
                                                                                        Havent been there since Mick Stevens told me it might be time to leave aftenoter spunking 700 notes raising every hand thinking Im ivey

Comment

St mels is a serious beer

Comment

Sounds like loads of method acting going on.

Comment

Mdoug obv

Comment

Awesome

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 5.5 Tournament, 300/600 Blinds 70 Ante (8 handed) - PokerStars Converter Tool from http://www.flopturnriver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

SB (t55,439)
                                                                                                Hero (BB) (t23,159)
                                                                                                UTG (t54,736)
                                                                                                UTG+1 (t26,282)
                                                                                                MP1 (t2,048)
                                                                                                MP2 (t18,372)
                                                                                                CO (t14,876)
                                                                                                Button (t11,191)

Hero's M: 15.86

Preflop: Hero is BB with J, J
                                                                                                2 folds, MP1 raises to t1,978 (All-In), 3 folds, SB calls t1,678, Hero calls t1,378

Flop: (t6,494) 3, J, A (3 players, 1 all-in)
                                                                                                SB checks, Hero bets t3,247, SB calls t3,247

Turn: (t12,988) J (3 players, 1 all-in)
                                                                                                SB checks, Hero bets t5,494, SB raises to t10,988, Hero calls t5,494

River: (t34,964) 10 (3 players, 1 all-in)
                                                                                                SB bets t7,200, Hero calls t6,876 (All-In)

Total pot: t48,716
                                                                                                Main pot: t6,494 between SB, Hero and MP1, won by Hero
                                                                                                Side pot 1: t42,222 between SB and Hero, won by Hero

Results below:
                                                                                                SB had A, A (full house, Aces over Jacks).
                                                                                                Hero had J, J (four of a kind, Jacks).
                                                                                                MP1 had 5, 7 (one pair, Jacks).
                                                                                                Outcome: Hero won t48,716
                                                                                                Last edited by 40something; 19-09-14, 21:28. Reason: Forgot to say Awesome
                                                                                                One of these days I am either going to quit poker or learn how to play the damn game

Comment

what cunt won the euromillions?

Comment

Sierra Nevada Hoptimum is back. I just bought all they had in my local offo!

Comment

Just in from the Connacht game.. Some match!!
                                                                                                      Thought leinster were going to destroy Conn after the strong start

Comment

I did, but I just left the ticket on the street for someone to find as I wouldn't want that much money.

Comment

Cunt is right; I was gonna do it next week!

Comment

Well played Mdoug.
                                                                                                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Fuck the euromillions. Ship the AI football ticket get dafuq in

Comment

Christ Rachel Riley was wearing some number tonight on 8/10 does countdown.

Best I could find.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                                                                                                  Christ Rachel Riley was wearing some number tonight on 8/10 does countdown.

Best I could find.

Opr
                                                                                                                  Ya, watching it now. She's like a sexy scene from Tron.

Comment

A friend booked a place for me in Texas, wasn't easy to find
                                                                                                                    SPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                                      Mdoug obv
                                                                                                                      Left all the euromillions plans to the-rigger. Buys a ticket almost every draw. #prayforriggs
                                                                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Would be some achievement for the night crew though.

Winning Scoop 6.
                                                                                                                        Mastering the Euromillions.
                                                                                                                        Winning a game of ww.

Night crew delivers.
                                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Hi Crew
                                                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X