This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
    These kind of posts are strongly encouraged!!! What's with all the full stops though???
    ...it's a shocking habit that I can't seem to get rid of...if I don't do 3 full stops at end of each sentence I actually feel very wierd and figity about it...full stops aside I'm glad I've 2 yes's...and some idiots think the Scottish vote matters, bah...oh and on 3 months sick leave so definitely available to step in if Honda has to em, em, work???...

Comment

Did you meet this girl on tinder and if so whose line did you use?
      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Did you meet this girl on tinder and if so whose line did you use?
        ...nah this isn't a tinder one, girl that drinks in the pub I worked in until last week...tinders strange, 7 matches since yesterday, and only one wrote back to my message...not sure if all of them have been online but signs aren't good...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
          ...nah this isn't a tinder one, girl that drinks in the pub I worked in until last week...tinders strange, 7 matches since yesterday, and only one wrote back to my message...not sure if all of them have been online but signs aren't good...
          Ah don't over-think tinder, even when I used it before I would only use it in spurts so people not replying is very common. You'll find a nice looking young gal who gives ya her whatsapp then meet her out when drunk at the weekend and you'll be grand!
          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Ah don't over-think tinder, even when I used it before I would only use it in spurts so people not replying is very common. You'll find a nice looking young gal who gives ya her whatsapp then meet her out when drunk at the weekend and you'll be grand!
            ...holding you to that statement...and Holy fuck, the yes vote is getting humiliated by the looks of things...

Comment

Originally posted by luckforsome View Post
              ...holding you to that statement...and Holy fuck, the yes vote is getting humiliated by the looks of things...
              Yeah in the last 3 hours yes has gone from 10/1 to 150/1, game overrrrr
              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Scotland has oil?

Wants freedom?

Comment

After last 2 results Yes has gone from 150 to 65/1.... never know!

Managed to get small money matched at 1000/1 for 75-80% turnout, I think it'll be like 84% but can't pass up 1000/1
                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

So sick I couldn't get access to my accounts to bet on the turnout, lines were way off.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                      So sick I couldn't get access to my accounts to bet on the turnout, lines were way off.
                      Which were you going with? Good odds? I didn't actually look at any of these odds before tonight so no clue
                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

When did Devo Max become a phrase?

This was a warning to all of us written MANY years ago. We didn't heed this warning. We've de-volved. Now more than ever, we are all DEVO. http://www.clubdev...

Directed by Gerald V. Casaleand Chuck Statler in 1978.DEVO "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" [Official Music Video]©Warner Bros
                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                            Stop buying sandwiches from your butcher shop ?

And stop going to centra butchers selling sandwiches of pulled beef...me arse.
                            I bought the beef in the butchers, I made the sandwich myself.
                            Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post

Is it an OCD thing?
                              ...possibly is...either that or a just a stupid habit I can't really get rid of...congrats on the ass kicking of Vb...though it was hard to listen to you without picturing several hookers and alot of vodka in some shady sex video, was good picturing on my behalf and good debating on your behalf...

Comment

Let the record show I out-predicted VB on live tv. If saying the extremely obvious now counts as prediction.
                                Clearly never getting a gig on that show again by showing up VB's yes shout with your arrogant "almost certainly no"
                                Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                  Clearly never getting a gig on that show again by showing up VB's yes shout with your arrogant "almost certainly no"
                                  Palpable disappointment in the Irish media at the No vote.
                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                      Then start training early but don't overdo it.
                                      I got this covered.

Comment

Which were you going with? Good odds? I didn't actually look at any of these odds before tonight so no clue
                                        Ladbrokes had over 85% at 2, betway has over 80 at 1.80, couldn't get on bleh

Comment

Why can't there be major elections/public votes every day.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                              Why can't there be major elections/public votes every day.
                                              Really regret that politics is my only edge, would snap take football any day.

Comment

Moi aussi although I do have an outstanding cricket record too.

Time to start casting towards the presidential primaries for valooooooooo. Is Hilary the absolute Dem lock she appears to be? Nearly 70 with recent health issues. hmmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                  Moi aussi although I do have an outstanding cricket record too.

Time to start casting towards the presidential primaries for valooooooooo. Is Hilary the absolute Dem lock she appears to be? Nearly 70 with recent health issues. hmmmmmm
                                                  When do the primaries start? Nov 2015 or so?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                    When do the primaries start? Nov 2015 or so?
                                                    Yeah. Canvassing under way now though.

Comment

Any luck with work yet, or are you waiting to get the kids settled into school first?
                                                      Kids have settled incredibly well in their new school at this stage, so so far so good at this stage. i suspect though that the onset of winter might change their overall happy moods. School is phenomenal tbh, with regards to their teaching methods, canteen, PE, etc. They basically do the Full french curriculum but all lessons are done 2.5 days in English and 2.5 days in French.

I've now been actively searching for work for 3 weeks. So far i've only had a couple of nibbles and interviews which led to nothing. What i'm most worried about at this stage is that no one is even responding to my applications. no phone call, not even a "we're sorry but" email, so phase 2 next week will be to chase up all these companies.

I'm now starting to widen the net a lot more (other than just really cool start ups with really cool products ), and starting to target companies which service or sell to my old industry without really being a part of it (if that makes sense).

All in all, getting slightly worried at this stage as funds are starting to run very low, and have a month left more or less before i need to start seriously contemplating applying for jobs i really don't want. tic toc tic toc.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                        we havent had a bad winter in yonks! summers have been awesome for a few years now too. fuck me im getting old when i am talking about this shit
                                                        Eh "a few"? Don't think so Michelle. 2013 and 2014 were good but 2012 was nonexistent.
                                                        It was after an absolutely shite summer in 2012 that we said, fuck it, we are out of here. Life is too short to wait around for good weather, we spent the whole of 2012 indoors so fucked off to Spain last year.

I think people have a short memory when you get a run of good weather. If 2015 is like 2012 it'll be a long winter.

http://www.irishcentral.com/news/wet...237526811.html

Comment

Hillary Clinton in 2016: The Actuarial Odds

I've been considering laying Clinton for the presidency for sometime (though not entirely sure why... told old for a female, people won't warm to her - could be wrong on that, however I don't really have the funds to lock up for 2 years currently, I ead this recently.

Hillary Clinton’s poll numbers are unprecedented. She holds more than 60 percent of the Democratic primary vote, a figure usually reserved for popular sitting vice presidents—even though these polls pit her against a sitting vice president. It’s tempting to wonder whether it’s even possible for her to lose the Democratic nomination. I asserted in a meeting two weeks ago that she has a 99 percent o...

1% she kicks the bucket before the election. Would be higher if not for access to high quality medical care. Fun freeroll tbf.

Higher chance that Bill dies. If he does, she could drop out? If she didn't, surely a lock to sail it.
                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Where would I locate a rip of the Hurling final?
                                                            Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

Three UEFA2020 Group Games and an L16 game confirmed for Dublin.

Comment

Some interesting stuff on here

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                    Surely Jeb Bush is overpriced at 6/1 to get the nomination?
                                                                    Don't have a solid opinion on this yet barring a sneaky feeling his name counts against him. Would the GOP really put up another Bush? Rubio Florida factor in play too.

Actually, I think you are wrong.

I couldn't be a backer at 6/1.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                      Higher chance that Bill dies. If he does, she could drop out? If she didn't, surely a lock to sail it.
                                                                      If Bill died, she'd probably be slurping champagne. And be a lock.

Comment

Comment

bump.....that was close
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

You just got money on a 1/99 shot at odds of around 2/7, this will never happen in football.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                              You just got money on a 1/99 shot at odds of around 2/7, this will never happen in football.
                                                                              All you need to do now is get them to organise 100s of Scottish Independence Referendums every Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                Yarp; in football they will offer you 1/99 about a 2/7 shot

Note to self: stop betting on football

Comment

...

Comment

Better the devil you know then the demon you don't it would seem. Does this have any implications for wales and NI? I assume they would want a piece of whatever the English offered to Scotland

Comment

eh I hate to break it to ye guys, but the whole thing was a fix...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                        Better the devil you know then the demon you don't it would seem. Does this have any implications for wales and NI? I assume they would want a piece of whatever the English offered to Scotland
                                                                                        NI? Less power is all they ever ask for

Big thing is when the English start to ask for a piece of what Scotland was offered!

Comment

Yes, omg I cant wait, You should all feel jealous of my sweet position in life

2 day weekend starting at 530pm today and back at 9am on Monday

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                                                                            Yes, omg I cant wait, You should all feel jealous of my sweet position in life

2 day weekend starting at 530pm today and back at 9am on Monday
                                                                                            Please enjoy instead of wanking yourself blind thinking of werewolf

Comment

...

Comment

Little Museum, Wax Museum, Leprauchan Museum, then possibly hassle the hoi polloi in the Hibernian Club sounds a plan.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                  Little Museum, Wax Museum, Leprauchan Museum, then possibly hassle the hoi polloi in the Hibernian Club sounds a plan.
                                                                                                  Solid picks.
                                                                                                  Picture of you in the chair that makes one look like a tiny leprauchan.
                                                                                                  I hold the honour of being their only repeat customer, cunts wouldn't give me anything to mark it either.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                    Solid picks.
                                                                                                    Picture of you in the chair that makes one look like a tiny leprauchan.
                                                                                                    I hold the honour of being their only repeat customer, cunts wouldn't give me anything to mark it either.
                                                                                                    Have gone on mushrooms? Did it a few years back and was good craic

Comment

...

Comment

Is the wax museum any good?
                                                                                                        Don't know but at least its free instead of the normal €11 so can quickly leave if its poor. Guessing its decent enough if its survived for a few years in a high rent area.

Comment

...

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                                            Have gone on mushrooms? Did it a few years back and was good craic
                                                                                                            You win. May see you at the little or lep aj, will keep an eye out not that I know what you look like.

The trick to the wax is to enjoy lol at the ones that are terribad, rather than getting irked. Sone are goid and done lolbad.

Comment

The giddy levels on a Friday evening after a nice few cold ones at Oktoberfest on lunch.
                                                                                                              Can only enjoy it at lunch time or midweek IMO, when its busy they make sure to drain all the fun out of it.

Comment

kinda annoyed I'll be staying in tonight.
                                                                                                                Always wondered what kind of debauchery went on at the Hibernian Club.
                                                                                                                Kinda imagine it's like the Caligula Club in Hellblazer
                                                                                                                They've probably paused the devil worshiping and orgies for tonight though
                                                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Won tickets to "The misanthrope", hope it's good now.
                                                                                                                  Firedoor Theatre presents Molière’s The Misanthrope in a new version by Dante Black   This contemporary re-imagining of Molière’s classic satire moves the action to a Dublin local, and follows the titular misanthrope Alceste as he grows increasingly frustrated with the vapid posturing of those he surrounds himself with.   Directed by Barry O’Donovan   Runs from September 17th-27th, 2014 (exc Sun) 6pm, The Ha’penny Inn, Temple Bar €12, includes a glass of wine.   About The Production This version of The Misanthrope takes Molière’s controversial satire of French aristocratic society and gives it a modern Irish twist. The action is relocated to a Dublin pub, and instead of tearing through the hypocrisies of French aristocracy, it scrutinises the socialites, bloggers and desperate young musicians of modern Ireland, while retaining the ambiguous morality of Molière’s original. Audiences arriving at the Ha’penny Inn will be treated to a unique and immersive presentation — taking their seats, they’ll soon realise that the action takes place not just in front of them, but all around them! About Firedoor Theatre Firedoor Theatre is a small and innovative amateur theatre group based in Dublin.Established in 2013, Firedoor is a fresh face on the Dublin theatre scene. We run workshops twice a week, focusing on creating a fun and inclusive environment and developing a wide range of performance skills. Firedoor also works to produce a variety of shows and plays — we have a special interest in contemporary material and adaptations.In Summer 2014, Firedoor Theatre were awarded Unit 3, James Joyce Street, by Dublin City Arts office as part of their vacant spaces initiative. Since then, Unit 3 has been converted into The People's Theatre, a collaborative space hosting shows, workshops, writers' groups and more.The Misanthrope will be Firedoor’s second full length production, following on from the success of When Blue Eyes Turn Brown in 2013.   More info:  www.facebook.com/FiredoorTheatre/ firedoortheatre@gmail.com

Not so sure of things that come with a glass of wine.

Comment

Salmond has quit. Was always suspicious of him, looks deviant.

Comment

TeXworks (LaTex) is either a great piece of document design software or the biggest pain in my ass ever.
                                                                                                                      I'm still undecided
                                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                        TeXworks (LaTex) is either a great piece of document design software or the biggest pain in my ass ever.
                                                                                                                        I'm still undecided
                                                                                                                        It's great.

Comment

...

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X