This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
    What is with all the cars being shown in the gravestones?

Pic 4, Daewoo leganza. Claaaaasssss
    They like cars
    airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
      Didn't know Nicky Power was in the Mafia, or dead...
      Moved to Ireland in 99 as part if a Russian witness protection program.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
        Some of the neighbors are out protesting the water meters, only thing that has annoyed me so far was being woken up early this morning.
        Will the bill be in your own name Danny ?
        This too shall pass.

Comment

Anybody here visited a Chiropractor or have an opinion on how useful (or detrimental) they can be? I went to a guy who has been recommended (In Buenos Aires) and got a kind of a kooky vibe..he was also saying it should be a regular thing, like go see him every month for regular "adjustments"..sounds like a nice business for him.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
            Will the bill be in your own name Danny ?
            Yes.
            "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
              Moved to Ireland in 99 as part if a Russian witness protection program.
              His real name is Nikolas Powrovski

Comment

3 and a half hours till 4 day weekend, ship.
                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                  Yes.
                  No retort to that...
                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                    3 and a half hours till 4 day weekend, ship.
                    Collect the boy from school shortly and the boozing begins, off till wed evening, 3 weekend nights booked off is better than Christmas.

Wedding in Tralee for the weekend....oh im gona need a cuddle monday.
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Collect the boy from school shortly and the boozing begins, off till wed evening, 3 weekend nights booked off is better than Christmas.

Wedding in Tralee for the weekend....oh im gona need a cuddle monday.
                        Youd swear you didnt have major surgery due to a lifestyle of abusing your body.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                          Youd swear you didnt have major surgery due to a lifestyle of abusing your body.
                          Dont smoke no more though.

And its genetics, not much i can do about them.
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                            7 matches sold out within the first week ; 4 at bigger venues, 3 at small venues. Looks like their pricing plan may work.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/rugby-union/29249771
                            3 England games and the final at Twickenham.
                            Sandy park & Brighton Community Stadium?

Eighteen games are still rated as having good availability - these include seven matches at Cardiff's Millennium Stadium, the only venue outside England.

Pool matches involving the other Home Nations have generated mixed demand from supporters.
                            Availability is limited for three of Scotland's pool games - but still good for the final and potentially crucial fixture against Samoa.
                            There is still good availability for two of Wales' matches and two of Ireland's pool games.
                            The England games are sell outs regardless of prices. Other games. No chance

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                              SPOILER
                              Tuesday is going to be fairly shite though.

SPOILER
                              Wednesday is going to be fairly shite though.

GFYHHGTTG

I work Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday and get a long weekend off again.

Then I work 3 more days and I have 8 days off. Come back for two weeks and I'm off for two more weeks.

Its tough
                              airport, lol

Comment

Are the RWC games first come first served? I thought you had until the 29th to select the games you're interested in and then there's a draw for the tickets?

Comment

Originally posted by thechamp87 View Post
                                  Are the RWC games first come first served? I thought you had until the 29th to select the games you're interested in and then there's a draw for the tickets?
                                  You are correct that's its a draw/ballot.
                                  I was using 'sold out' in the sense that the the ballot has been oversubscribed so it'll be a full house. But you could still apply for these 7 games and have an equal chance of tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                    21 years ago today the ROI Soccer Team were ranked 6th in the world and had Russia, Brazil, England and France behind them. 21 years on they are ranked 66th and have Mali, Egypt and Congo in front of them.
                                    21 years on and FIFA World Rankings are still as irrelevant as ever.

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                      21 years on and FIFA World Rankings are still as irrelevant as ever.
                                      They'll be used for the World Cup draw in 8 months time, and we currently reside in Pot4 amongst UEFA teams for that draw.
                                      Argue about the methodology or accuracy if you want, but they are not irrelevant.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
                                        Trying to remember a particular jersey atm.
                                        It's gold/dark orange to green gradient of sorts, with sort of speckles/squares embedded within the design?
                                        Any ideas?
                                        Never been to the Channel Islands but if that's what they're doing with their cash machines then it can't be a bad place.

Comment

Originally posted by ionapaul View Post
                                          Cereal is amazing. I eat at least one bowl of cereal each day, often two.

@DeadParrot - I think there is a OnePlus One invite waiting for you over at boards.ie, not sure if you are aware of this.
                                          Cheers dude ordered now

Just bought oneplusone
                                          business expenses

Cheers for the headsup Danny
                                          Last edited by DeadParrot; 18-09-14, 15:50.
                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Thinking of becoming a sniper.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                              Cheers dude ordered now

Just bought oneplusone
                                              business expenses

Cheers for the headsup Danny
                                              Was gonna stick my name on that list but will hold off till I hear about the new Nexus phone.
                                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

so ehh - GDP rose by 7.7% and GNP by 9% in last three months vs this time last year.

For first half of the year: GDP up 5.8%, GNP up 6%.

Holy fcksticks
                                                Correctly predicted by, eh, zero economists.

It is mental though, have not yet seen a satisfactory explanation. You wouldn't put it past the CSO to have carried the one and added the two.
                                                "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                  Fucking retard

/end

@ Lloyd, where is the sub forum so I can abuse this cunt?
                                                  Skype OK?

Comment

Comment

And its genetics, not much i can do about them.

pfft, not with that attitude.
                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Saw Chadley outside the merrion today with a bag of doughnuts, don't deny it Chad.
                                                        Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

class line up again at Octoberfest in IFSC
                                                                It's just disorientatingly shite when it just stops suddenly at midnight and they hoof you out.

Comment

Its Colm's birthday next week and he is due home. I booked a night away in Dublin( all ireland hurling final fell on the same day , happy days) and a table in FX Buckleys. I want to buy him something as well and was thinking a Kindle but now I reckon with the new one coming out its a waste of time and I will leave it till xmas. So any ideas on a pressie.

He hates jewelry, has loads of clothes. Has 4 phones, a new tablet and a new laptop. So WTF can I get him ???

He likes sports and is always going on about buying premium thingys for online watching. anything I could do there?
                                                                  Her sky-ness
                                                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                                                    Saw Chadley outside the merrion today with a bag of doughnuts, don't deny it Chad.
                                                                    Did I have a big smile?

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                      Its Colm's birthday next week and he is due home. I booked a night away in Dublin( all ireland hurling final fell on the same day , happy days) and a table in FX Buckleys. I want to buy him something as well and was thinking a Kindle but now I reckon with the new one coming out its a waste of time and I will leave it till xmas. So any ideas on a pressie.

He hates jewelry, has loads of clothes. Has 4 phones, a new tablet and a new laptop. So WTF can I get him ???

He likes sports and is always going on about buying premium thingys for online watching. anything I could do there?
                                                                      Is he dealing?

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                        Is he dealing?
                                                                        lol no, uk phone , Irish phone, qatar phone and canada phone . So one HTC UK phone , one Irish lol Iphone and one canada lol Iphone and a shitty work windows qatar phone
                                                                        Her sky-ness
                                                                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                          he must be some man, 4 different women on the go.
                                                                          Great man altogether , keeping fit for me
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

You've been much quieter of recent, or is that imagined? They working you crazy hours in Metalmann?
                                                                            I think icky doesn't have the luxury of on demand internet at work any more ?

I was told last night in work, across the board, no more phones on the floor, keep them in the locker..Some manager didnt like seeing someone on facetube or the like...im a 41 year old grown ass man, in the middle of a game of WW... not a 15 year old student...
                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Sickpuppy is gona love this...

Wife has headed down to Kerry this evening, her sis is getting married tomorrow, i am there fri and sat night, had a longing for some ribs...
                                                                              SPOILER

1.5 hours simmering with bay leaves and a fist of peppercorns, will be finished in the oven for 20 mins with sauce shortly....pics to follow if i dont die first...
                                                                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Wife has headed down to Kerry this evening, her sis is getting married tomorrow, i am there fri and sat night, had a longing for some ribs...
                                                                                SPOILER

1.5 hours simmering with bay leaves and a fist of peppercorns, will be finished in the oven for 20 mins with sauce shortly....pics to follow if i dont die first...
                                                                                ohh my granny always had them on the boil. and would you believe back in the early 80s they were free from the butchers! She would always say " go on over to matty and get my bits and ask him to throw in a few ribs" I used to love the way the meat just fell away from them and so salty. mmmm!!! she would have them boiling from 7 am till 1pm
                                                                                Her sky-ness
                                                                                © 5starpool

Comment

SPOILER

I do love ribs sure if you have crap genetics so be it.
                                                                                  My parents were 50 years married at the weekend so i have faith in living to be old and miserable.

Comment

SPOILER

Dont take it personally but it was you who was stretched on a bed in an icu unit for a week.
                                                                                    With a family id be prolonging my days as best i could have ya ever drank a pint of wheat grass and tried a coffee enema?

Comment

have ya ever drank a pint of wheat grass and tried a coffee enema?
                                                                                      have you?

would be laying 100/1 against

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                        have you?

would be laying 100/1 against
                                                                                        Course not only jesting had home grown spuds carrotts and turnips grown in the bog at the weekend and had a 3 hour walk today thats me done for september fitness wise.

Comment

Dont take it personally but it was you who was stretched on a bed in an icu unit for a week.
                                                                                          With a family id be prolonging my days as best i could have ya ever drank a pint of wheat grass and tried a coffee enema?
                                                                                          It was almost 2 weeks but that was nearly 2 years ago.

Speak to anyone who knows me and its better looking im getting, dont forget, new pipes were added.

As for the coffee enema, no..that shit would burn no ?

Prolonging my life, yes, i take enough medication now to slow down the bad things, cut out most bad food, i do have the regular drink and semi regular session but im a sociable chap and regardless of having a family or not i have to enjoy my life also, not to become a cardiac cripple as they are known in the trade.

I will die, i have come to terms with that, what bothered me initially though was the hurt that the people left behind would feel and you know what ? They get over it, I did when my father passed away when i was 12.

Anyways, back to the ribs.
                                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                            ohh my granny always had them on the boil. and would you believe back in the early 80s they were free from the butchers! She would always say " go on over to matty and get my bits and ask him to throw in a few ribs" I used to love the way the meat just fell away from them and so salty. mmmm!!! she would have them boiling from 7 am till 1pm

8 quid in the butchers for the rack, he charged me 7.
                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Next item for in-depth research is a clothes brush.

Something that seemed to be in every house when I were a lad. All suggestions welcome.
                                                                                              the pin landed on this bad boy, appears to have the requisite weight and heft

Comment

the pin landed on this bad boy, appears to have the requisite weight and heft

Are you having an affair?

Comment

I have a question for the gym bunnies on here: exercising in the morning.

Did anyone go from an evening-based exercise regime to a morning one and how do you go about it? Think I tried to go for a run before breakfast once and nearly died, the thought of it horrifies me but it must be do-able.

Pros\cons (would ya not be collapsing into your lunch by midday?) plz

we are not talking gym sessions here as I detest gyms and all who sail in them, strictly running and cycling with the odd set of pushups\situps thrown in if I feel like it.

Comment

8 quid in the butchers for the rack, he charged me 7.
                                                                                                    imagine them being free though in the 80s its mad! and not because she was buying other stuff. I was often sent just for them and wouldnt have to hand over a penny. On I would go then to hacketts bookies to do her 10p yankee. wonderful woman who gave birth to 12 kids all who turned out fine and is now heading for nearly 90 and still cooking and still going strong , bless her!
                                                                                                    SPOILER
                                                                                                    Her sky-ness
                                                                                                    © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                      Are you having an affair?
                                                                                                      I'm trying to unload some recent winnings before I give them back.

No, just a few things that struck me as useful investments.

The umbrella will be handy as I usually go through about three shitty ones a year. I commute by DART and walking so shitty Irish weather frequently intercedes and I don't like getting drenched in my suit.

The clothes brush, well, surely every man should own a clothes brush.

Comment

Maybe I should buy a proper gentleman's hat while I'm at it although I'm not sure I have the balls to carry one off.

Comment

I have a question for the gym bunnies on here: exercising in the morning.

Did anyone go from an evening-based exercise regime to a morning one and how do you go about it? Think I tried to go for a run before breakfast once and nearly died, the thought of it horrifies me but it must be do-able.

Pros\cons (would ya not be collapsing into your lunch by midday?) plz

we are not talking gym sessions here as I detest gyms and all who sail in them, strictly running and cycling with the odd set of pushups\situps thrown in if I feel like it.
                                                                                                          Like everything else you (your body) will get used to it. you'll actually feel more energetic during the day but you might find yourself hitting the sack earlier (rest is vital). Only thing I'll say is that you are probably starting it at the wrong time of the year. Beautiful going for an early morning run in Spring/Summer but its hard getting up for it when its dark/wet/cold outside.

Comment

Stage 2 is always that ugly pale colour, i remember eye bones as a child, if they weren't cooked for 23 hours i am sure they would have been nice.

SPOILER

Sauce applied and ready for oven.

SPOILER

Im looking forward to part4.
                                                                                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

I'm trying to unload some recent winnings before I give them back.

No, just a few things that struck me as useful investments.

The umbrella will be handy as I usually go through about three shitty ones a year. I commute by DART and walking so shitty Irish weather frequently intercedes and I don't like getting drenched in my suit.

The clothes brush, well, surely every man should own a clothes brush.
                                                                                                              stop making excuses for buying a girlie brolly! Our weather has never been better ffs!
                                                                                                              Her sky-ness
                                                                                                              © 5starpool

Comment

...

Comment

Def planning to have an affair. And who would blame the ladies being enamoured with that fine umbrella being swooshed through Connolly Station atop an impeccably lint-free man.
                                                                                                                  Irish women tend to frown upon such dalliances. Not quite as liberal as their French compatriots in relation to affairs of the heart. I believe you're considered quite the oddball in Paris if you're married and don't have a lover on the side.

So No. Unless we move to France.

Comment

I knew i didn't have enough sauce going into this project but last time i used too much and it went all charcoal and burned at the ends...tender and tasty though still.

This too shall pass.

Comment

I just noticed...the shame..odd plates...

Morto i am...
                                                                                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

@Raoul: You were right about the boxes of wine. Not enjoyable. Think I've become a more demanding wine-o since my last trip to France.

Comment

I just noticed...the shame..odd plates...

Morto i am...
                                                                                                                          I was too busy drooling to notice!
                                                                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X