Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Benfica could get hammered with the goalie sent off.
    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Is it always this dead in Anfield or is it just shite sound by tv3? Every Liverpool fan I've spoken to have all been saying how amazing tye atmosphere is for European ties but it just seems like boos and jeers at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
        Why the great desire to have TV3 showing Arsenal? It's on Setanta.
        Have the basic sky package and its not included.

Pool match is kind of amusing anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
          Why the great desire to have TV3 showing Arsenal? It's on Setanta.
          For those of us on a basic package.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
            Is it always this dead in Anfield or is it just shite sound by tv3? Every Liverpool fan I've spoken to have all been saying how amazing tye atmosphere is for European ties but it just seems like boos and jeers at the moment.
            You can safely assume that anything associated with tv3 is crap. The atmosphere isn't great though, but it's better than the two league games so far, which isn't saying much.

In fairness, there isn't much coming from the team to excite the crowd so far.

Comment

Anfields famous atmosphere is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                Anfields famous atmosphere is a myth.
                As a generalisation, yes, but it certainly a times can be fantastic. Not often enough though.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                  You can safely assume that anything associated with tv3 is crap. The atmosphere isn't great though, but it's better than the two league games so far, which isn't saying much.

In fairness, there isn't much coming from the team to excite the crowd so far.
                  You'd think first game back in CL place would be rocking though. Try and spur the team on. Decent enough game so far anyway. Nice to see Ludgrets havs a go but you have to think Liverpools stamina will hold up and it's only a matter of time for the goals to start flowing.

Comment

As a generalisation, yes, but it certainly a times can be fantastic. Not often enough though.
                    Deep in the CL it can be good tbf but generally its pretty average, like everywhere else.

Comment

For any ol timey folks like me who like watching TV on the TV, The Leftovers Se01 Ep01 starts on Sky Atlantic tonight at 9
                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                        Gosh, it is taking Lloyd a long time to get home, waiting patiently on my villager role PM lol
                        Ban imo.

Comment

My version of the old 70's kid's show theme song. My sister and I recorded this a few years ago, and I just put this little video together as, oh, maybe a ta...

Comment

Gosh, it is taking Lloyd a long time to get home, waiting patiently on my villager role PM lol
                            Angleshooting
                            airport, lol

Comment

That is another dire half of football from Liverpool. Ludogorets should have had a clear penalty when Lovren just barged into the guy completely ignoring the ball. Absolutely no fluency and Coutinho looks a shadow of his former self at the moment. Bring Sterling central and get him more involved please.

Opr

Comment

used to love this...

for all the old folk out there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbll_ccJVa8
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Some goal in the Arsenal match.

Feel bad for anyone not watching it.

Comment

Originally posted by Xeyboy View Post
                                      Some goal in the Arsenal match.

Feel bad for anyone not watching it.
                                      Shocking defending tbf.

Comment

Villager PMs have already been sent out before your post, smells like we got a ww boys.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

You can get Bod on CD.

"BOD - Words and Music

Oh my Lord, in amongst all the filth and titillating smut here at Trunk Records, we have room for pleasant nostalgia and a bit of history. And this is Bod, Yes Bod, yes, that Bod, the Bod. Bod.

Bod’s first ever CD. And what a wonderful thing it is you know - 19 tracks in all:

1) The Bod Theme
                                            2) Frank The Postman’s Theme
                                            3) The Farmer Barley Mow Theme
                                            4) The Aunt Flo Theme
                                            5) The PC Copper Theme
                                            6) Bod Theme Reprise - Penny Whistle Solo
                                            7) Here Comes Bod With Introductions
                                            8) The Genesis Of Bod
                                            9) We All Fall Down
                                            10) Bod TV Begins
                                            11) The Bewildered Charm Of John Le Mesurier
                                            12) Here Comes Derek Griffiths
                                            13) Aunt Flo and Friends
                                            14) The Leaves Must Fall
                                            15) Happy Accidents
                                            16) The Bod ñ Books
                                            17) Stopped For Speeding
                                            18) Bod Revival
                                            19) Bod And The Kite

Music, interviews, excerpts from the show, all very groovy indeed. Sounds almost like a rare lost Radio 4 documentary. The CD comes with a slipcase and magnificent 12 page full colour booklet charting the complete history of our little friend. Release date is the beginning of November but it will be for sale from ye old trunk shoppe before this date, so have a look."

Comment

Originally posted by Opr View Post
                                              That is another dire half of football from Liverpool. Ludogorets should have had a clear penalty when Lovren just barged into the guy completely ignoring the ball. Absolutely no fluency and Coutinho looks a shadow of his former self at the moment. Bring Sterling central and get him more involved please.

Opr
                                              About time now they took the free kick duties away from Gerrard. one decent one for every 20 that don't beat the first man or go straight into keepers hands.

Comment

My accum for the night looks done so would like to see a Ludgrets goal as compensation.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                  I thought that was it. You'd think they would show you the vat rate at the checkout.

Its odd that they have never gone to the bother of creating a .ie site.
                                                  The "trick" is that channel sellers wont charge you Irish VAT. For big ticket items it's often worth a stay in the parcel motel to avail of UK vat.
                                                  May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                    Villager PMs have already been sent out before your post, smells like we got a ww boys.
                                                    For clarity: I just sent out the first PMs in the last 60 seconds. These posts are apropos of nothing. Please do not discuss the game any further in here, thank you.
                                                    "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

My accum for the night looks done so would like to see a Ludgrets goal as compensation.
                                                      Oh well fucking done Dobby. Bbv them to death.
                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                        Oh well fucking done Dobby. Bbv them to death.
                                                        Lol. Liverpool still run good. Against the run of play too. Harsh enough on Ludgrets. Done very well tonight.

Comment

Lol. Liverpool still run good. Against the run of play too. Harsh enough on Ludgrets. Done very well tonight.
                                                          Beautiful.
                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Ah ffs
                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

TV3 nut worst football coverage ainec
                                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Lol. Nice to see cheating alive and well at Anfield. Some dive. Got out of jail there.

Comment

Liverpool and Webeck are shit.

Comment

Scenes
                                                                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Liverpool and Webeck are shit.
                                                                      Chelsea are shit

SPOILER
                                                                      lol jk. Chelsea are class and Mourinho GOAT
                                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Lol. Nice to see cheating alive and well at Anfield. Some dive. Got out of jail there.
                                                                        Ah heyor, at least try to not be totally fucking ridiculous with your hatred.

Comment

I dunno if it was a dive btw. Keeper fucked up and went to ground and was never getting the ball, when that happens, you can never be surprised at a penalty being given.
                                                                          Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

LOL. Never in doubt.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                              I dunno if it was a dive btw. Keeper fucked up and went to ground and was never getting the ball, when that happens, you can never be surprised at a penalty being given.
                                                                              Ya you cant do that at top level. Feel sorry for them but they cant be aggrieved with the decision.

Comment

Ah heyor, at least try to not be totally fucking ridiculous with your hatred.
                                                                                Looked a blatant dive in time. Will watch replays. And the did get out of jail tbf. Also I'm just on a wind up. Don't be taking things to heart. This is the kinda stuff united fans put up with every season. We have to have some fun somehow.

Comment

Get the fuck out with that bollocks.
                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Arsenal seem pretty bad too. Can get torn to shreds at the back quite easily.

Comment

Respect to the famous Liverpool fans creating a top atmosphere, singing in Bulgarian too.

Comment

Arsenal seem pretty bad too. Can get torn to shreds at the back quite easily.
                                                                                        Can they? Had never noticed that before, ta CHD.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                          Get the fuck out with that bollocks.
                                                                                          I knew I'd get one bite, wasn't expecting two though

Comment

Ah yes, football things.

"We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

I knew I'd get one bite, wasn't expecting two though
                                                                                              Ah yes the classic retort when you make a cunt of yourself wp

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                Ah yes the classic retort when you make a cunt of yourself wp
                                                                                                Yup.
                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                                                  Can they? Had never noticed that before, ta CHD.
                                                                                                  NP Shane.

Comment

fuck, we are really shite. 1 win in 6.

someone needs to go out

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                      Ah yes, football things.

Shirley King Lear should be up there?
                                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by funkyderek
                                                                                                        Good on ARAN, grabbing the bull by the horns like that. They've really put the cat among the pigeons. She'll be in the doghouse after this, caught like a deer in the headlights and led like a lamb to slaughter. Some might say ARAN just have a bee in their bonnet but by criticising her and highlighting animal cruelty, they're killing two birds with the one stone.

I'll leave it there before I'm accused of flogging a dead horse.
                                                                                                        not bad

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                          Ah yes, football things.

Spoiler that shit!!

Comment

May have already been posted at the time but only seeing it myself now and cracked me up. Some guy playing the Stars Wars theme tune which shouting about bowing down to the imperial masters as a load of the Labour cabinet walked the streets of Scotland.

This comment on the video is also great - "Voting YES! I am ....... be independent we will!

Opr

Comment

This guy really knows his stuff.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVxq3xXoBUw

Comment

@Honda,

Who are all these civilians that are going to replace the Gardai in passport control, and where do I apply ??
                                                                                                                Wouldn't mind a nice handy number like that, sending cunts back on the next plane out !

Comment

The Leftovers is pretty good.

You heard it here first.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                    The Leftovers is pretty good.

You heard it here first.
                                                                                                                    Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                      Lol.
                                                                                                                      Dats de joke

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                        Dats de joke
                                                                                                                        Hence the lol

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                                          Hence the lol
                                                                                                                          A thanks would convey a lol, in a 'lol good one' kinda way, however, a quote lol is a 'Ha you eejit' I don't get the joke kinda lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X