Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imelda May show is good. She is so natural and kind of innocent in her presenting . Music is great on it too.
    Her sky-ness
    © 5starpool

Comment

Fucking scummy FIFA

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Rory's card is going to be a joke here.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
          Whats the issue ?

Beer sales in stadiums/no beer sales ?
          This too shall pass.

Comment

Why kind of fucking headbangers are on RTE 1 now ffs. go to a rave or something ye eejits
            Her sky-ness
            © 5starpool

Comment

This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                Whats the issue ?

Beer sales in stadiums/no beer sales ?
                Trolling?

FIFA force Brazil to change law to allow them to sell beer and then complains about people drinking too much and causing violence; the exact reason which precipitated the Brazilian government banning it from stadiums until FIFA forced them to reverse the position.
                You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Are you a Fulham supporter Kayroo?
                  What will stop the rot?
                  New owner seems intent on imploding the operation, leaving haangeland leave, and the method used...
                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                    Trolling?

FIFA force Brazil to change law to allow them to sell beer and then complains about people drinking too much and causing violence; the exact reason which precipitated the Brazilian government banning it from stadiums until FIFA forced them to reverse the position.
                    I dont do trolling.

"enormously high death rate " havin a laugh.
                    This too shall pass.

Comment

I dont do trolling.

"enormously high death rate " havin a laugh.
                      BREAKING NEWS: 24 hour news lends itself to hyperbole and overstatement. Next up: Colour of sky revealed to be blue. We have the exclusive.

Comment

I have been so good with food and drink for the last 7 weeks, I am ashamed to say that tonight I have ate and drank all around me! Also ashamed to say damn its good!!!
                        Her sky-ness
                        © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                          Are you a Fulham supporter Kayroo?
                          What will stop the rot?
                          New owner seems intent on imploding the operation, leaving haangeland leave, and the method used...
                          We were fucked the minute they annoyed the ghost of Michael Jackson by having the statue removed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                            BREAKING NEWS: 24 hour news lends itself to hyperbole and overstatement. Next up: Colour of sky revealed to be blue. We have the exclusive.
                            Point ?

edit: I apologise in advance for the singular question, it seems flippant from the top but it realty isn't meant to be.
                            Last edited by oleras; 14-09-14, 22:21.
                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Outlander is terrible, i gave it the obligatory 4 episodes, and yeah...its shite.
                              This too shall pass.

Comment

Anyone else get a mail from Paddy offering a matched 500 from paypal ?

Drunk both now and when i read it, will root it out.

Fancy a free bet?

There are countless great things about using PayPal such as speed and convenience, but rather than go on about it, here's an exclusive offer to try it out for yourself.

Simply, opt in and register Paypal as a payment method to get a 100% weekly deposit bonus as a free bet up to a max of 500 quid until the end of September. So just to explain, if you deposit 20 quid in to your account via PayPal in one week, we'll give you a 20 quid free bet. If you're unsure of how to deposit through PayPal you can check out this useful page in our Help Centre.
                                Last edited by oleras; 14-09-14, 22:36.
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Point ?

edit: I apologise in advance for the singular question, it seems flippant from the top but it realty isn't meant to be.
                                  Just because a talking head on a news station makes a stupid over the top statement doesn't mean the underlying point isn't valid.

Here's the timeline:
                                  • Brazil ban alcohol sales at football matches for health and safety reasons
                                  • Brazil bid for and are successful in securing the FIFA World Cup
                                  • FIFA requires Brazil to change it's laws to allow for alcohol to be sold at football games. Their chief executive goes so far as to say it is non-negotiable and must be allowed.
                                  • There are a number of relatively minor incidents involving alcohol at FIFA World Cup games but it is sufficient to rouse public opinion
                                  • The same FIFA chief executive who previously forced Brazil to change its laws to allow alcohol sales expresses dismay at the public disorder and violence (issues about which he was warned previously and which he chose to ignore and force Brazil to do what he wanted)
                                  • FIFA Chief Executive then states that Brazil should look at changing the law regarding alcohol sales at football grounds. A law which only existed because of FIFA

To be fair that's a pretty special level of hypocrisy.

Comment

NFL people need to stop referring to Superbowl winners as World Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                      NFL people need to stop referring to Superbowl winners as World Champions.
                                      Yeah that cracks me up. It's the same in baseball, sure they call it the world series. Be like the GAA calling Kerry world champs next Sunday.

Anyway, 'Murica.

Comment

I'm straight on this, thanks very much sir.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                          On an actual serious note, who here would invest in me if I were to start something gambling related? Business plan and all!! Think I have a good proposition but definitely a fun one and would be investing a nice chunk myself. Am thinking I am probably considered a nutjob on here so am sussing out if there would actually be any interest

Click thanks if you'd invest 50 minimum

Not going to go into any details or even reply to any comments regarding this post so don't bother asking anything, just thanks or ignore cheers. .
                                          Pm business plan please

Comment

The 50 in that post refers to 50 large.
                                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Watched Boyhood tonight.

SPOILER

For a film where nothing actually happened, I really loved it. Amazing scope and premise for a film, fantastically well made.

Comment

After seven long years my smacking down of pricks on boards has at last been rewarded with a richly deserved post of the day. Along with my CFJ related BBV title from some years ago this I think is my finest hour.

Comment

Petting zoo tomorrow at school, ship ship!

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                    Congrats on big boy school

Comment

I was dubious, but this leave it in no doubt that you picked the right course.

Comment

Pic updates to follow tomorrow.
                                                        adieu

Comment

Originally posted by BrianN View Post
                                                          Pm business plan please
                                                          Next time scoop hits 2mill+ I might do something on here

Before anyone comments, the answer is yes.. anything less than 2 million obviously bores me now. I also will hopefully have all my money in a bank and have a feeling I might get interest next time....
                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Happy birthday Mrs. WW-Mod.
                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Just finished reading The Pelican Brief there, time for the movie now. Night crew seems to have disappeared. I am talking to myself. Okay.
                                                              Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Just finished reading The Pelican Brief there, time for the movie now. Night crew seems to have disappeared. I am talking to myself. Okay.
                                                                Sup
                                                                No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

'wuz up

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Ticketmaster "fees" are just totally and utterly nonsensical and robbery.

£99 for a Golden Ticket for the European Rugby finals (both included). Ticketmaster add £7.92 per ticket. Random number generator pricing is good craic I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                          Hefty commissioned contract signed. Love the smell of money in the morning! Five days from initial inquiry to signing.
                                                                          Just signed my lucrative 13 week contract in DCU. Break out the champagne!

Comment

Just catching up with weekend events on here now. Mdoug's win is epic. Well played that man.

Don't say I didn't believe in you:

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                            Pffffff.

Mdoug, there's a Goffs sale on before racing tomorrow. Buy some horses with your Scoop6 winnings.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

£99 for a Golden Ticket for the European Rugby finals (both included). Ticketmaster add £7.92 per ticket. Random number generator pricing is good craic I guess.
                                                                              Supply and demand bitch. Don't pay it if you don't like it. Can't stand people whining when they are in the process of buying "Golden Tickets".
                                                                              Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

First class at 11. Might skip it to go pet animals.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post

Exactly 8% .....
                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

First class at 11. Might skip it to go pet animals.
                                                                                        Stick up your modules there, must be a few faffy 'creative thinking' Juans?
                                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Love this from Zod

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                                            Stick up your modules there, must be a few faffy 'creative thinking' Juans?
                                                                                            You first.

Comment

You first.
                                                                                              Security and forensics.

Oops, that's not faffy.
                                                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Wait, Wtf, Dobby is dead?
                                                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Anybody from here watch The Signal yet, if so what did you think?

Subscribe to TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/sxaw6hSubscribe to COMING SOON: http://bit.ly/H2vZUnLike us on FACEBOOK: http://goo.gl/dHs73The Signal Official Trailer ...
                                                                                                  "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                                    Anybody from here watch The Signal yet, if so what did you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwgfeR2pMuE
                                                                                                    Deeply unsatisfying ending. Generally weird.
                                                                                                    May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Phone advice needed. Due an upgrade soon from vodafone, was going to leave them and go on pay as you go but tempted to stay with, end my luddism and go for a fancy smartphone. On 35e a month contract , never come close to using my minutes or texts, get 1 gig a month data which is shit but will prob do me. Samsung galaxy s5 will cost me 150, any reason why i shouldnt indulge?Could i get a better deal defect ing to another network? Everyone here seems to be always splooging over the nexus , why?
                                                                                                      Last edited by Guest; 15-09-14, 12:21.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                        Phone advice needed. Due an upgrade soon from vodafone, was going to leave them and go on pay as you go but tempted to stay with, end my luddism and go for a fancy smartphone. On 35e a month contract , never come close to using my minutes or texts, get 1 gig a month data which is shit but will prob do me. Samsung galaxy s5 will cost me 150, any reason why i shouldnt indulge. Could i get a better deal defect ing to another network. Everyone here seems to be always splooging over the nexus , why?
                                                                                                        Just get anything that takes the werewolf analysis off your posts
                                                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

...

Comment

Extra AI football tickets distributed today. If some kind soul comes upon ANY ticket that they won't be using I will take it. Would love a hill ticket cos my brother has one but would take anywhere in stadium.

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                                                              Extra AI football tickets distributed today. If some kind soul comes upon ANY ticket that they won't be using I will take it. Would love a hill ticket cos my brother has one but would take anywhere in stadium.
                                                                                                              I honestly don't think it will be as mad this year. A few lads I know that would normally struggle to get them already have theirs. Let us know how you get on and if you're still stuck Thu/Fri I'll see if I can help. Also, even if you don't have one make sure you still travel cos there will def be some available Sun morning in Dublin

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                                I honestly don't think it will be as mad this year. A few lads I know that would normally struggle to get them already have theirs. Let us know how you get on and if you're still stuck Thu/Fri I'll see if I can help. Also, even if you don't have one make sure you still travel cos there will def be some available Sun morning in Dublin
                                                                                                                Agree with this dobman, when I went to the hurling I had a ticket but 2 of my friends didn't and they got them from touts outside and weren't ripped off
                                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                                  Hefty commissioned contract signed. Love the smell of money in the morning! Five days from initial inquiry to signing.
                                                                                                                  What do you work as man? Fair fucks.

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                                    Agree with this dobman, when I went to the hurling I had a ticket but 2 of my friends didn't and they got them from touts outside and weren't ripped off
                                                                                                                    Yeah cheers lads. I'm going up anyway, have train tickets booked an all but would just love to have a ticket secured and look forward to the occasion.

Brother said the same as ye about getting tix above and he's done it twice in 08 and 11. I'm the one that worries about this kinda shite though

Comment

More bleeding werewolf?

FFS. Any chance of a week ban for fuckers talking about it in here?
                                                                                                                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                                                        More bleeding werewolf?

FFS. Any chance of a week ban for fuckers talking about it in here?
                                                                                                                        Parenthood has made you grumpy
                                                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                        Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                        https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X