This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
    Obv I know I'd get an email, I was on stars about 2 weeks ago and I went to transfer it lol, must have not done it.
    Well don't let us distract you too much.

Comment

lol at the Regency Hotel, always the biggest kip of a hotel on the poker circuit but after pulling a game from an organiser at 11am of its starting day they shouldnt ever have poker business again

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
        lol at the Regency Hotel, always the biggest kip of a hotel on the poker circuit but after pulling a game from an organiser at 11am of its starting day they shouldnt ever have poker business again
        Should never have had it since many years ago imo. Kip.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

My ff team name "The Real Pelle" is looking better every game
          Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
            Tipp will prob post that Paisley just died next
            The Mdoug situation is one which is close to my heart right now!
            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Kagawa already has a goal and an assist on his first match back at Dortmund.

Opr

Comment

Chadders probably very excite over at Stanford Bridge right now.

Comment

Madigan seems to be doing the business today. Two tries and 5/5 from the tee. Anyone watching that game?

Comment

While You Weren't Looking, Dell Made Android Tablets Interesting Again
                    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                      Madigan seems to be doing the business today. Two tries and 5/5 from the tee. Anyone watching that game?
                      Saw most of it. Madigan was very good as was Kirchner and Kearney.

Jamie Heaslip got MotM and was excellent too.

It was worrying as a Connacht fan considering we face them Friday night, will need to step up a lot from first two wins.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                        The young talent coming through did well also. Lukey and Darcy to come back into the mix too. Fingers crossed something is building again. To win something this year without BOD would be huge for a lot of these guys.
                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Did I not ship you 20 bucks on stars? Seriously now
                          Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                          ^.
                          FAO: Hitch, what's a reasonable rate of juice to charge finkel?
                          I actually just checked my stars account in case (even though I'd get an email to my primary account).

Actually managed to get paid by Danny Diamond ahead of Finkle.
                          Have $39.88 in from Danny and paid $10 to Hitch, balance of $29.88, Finkle money: $0.00
                          Ah just trying to annoy you really, if it was significant I wouldn't have bothered. I'll sent it when I get on my laptop or you can add €5 a day for expenses to your little ticker :-)
                          Just the 30 days interest there......
                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

mdoug the fucking hero.

scoopity scoop. WP sir

Comment

That's gold. WP sir.

Comment

what did he win? alot like?
                                Her sky-ness
                                © 5starpool

Comment

Fwiw, and rigger&chd can testify to this. I told them ALL week to bet on 4-2 chelsea at 66/1 too .

Have a nice day everyone.
                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                    Fwiw, and rigger&chd can testify to this. I told them ALL week to bet on 4-2 chelsea at 66/1 too .

Have a nice day everyone.
                                    Congrats, great stuff!!!

Comment

so when it comes to gambling, mdoug>all of IPB put together?
                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

no posts in 40 mins, doug broke ipb

Comment

Originally posted by mugsy View Post
                                          odds on busto within the year?
                                          even money seems about fair tbh
                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Sub €300 to consider itself a player ?
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

I witnessed shit for 45mins and had a lol with a cockney 5 year old. Then witnessed a top top second 45.have had no sleep. Locked. Remember looking for Stan James as Doug asked and went back pub when fulham road only had betfred. Was so sick when they scored the 2nd.

Bleugh. Gonna rip up West Brompton for a bit. Where is elshambles

Comment

Thats awesome mdoug, which address should i send the begging letters to?
                                                Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Diego Costa played today Iike he was CHD in werewolf.

Serious player.

Comment

I bet CHD is pretty sick that Doug has come in and stolen all his WW thunder
                                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                      Sub €300 to consider itself a player ?
                                                      Yeah wouldn't be outside the realm, look forward to seeing some proper reviews on it to quote a great man "Looks this good on paper, we're in the kill zone, pal. Lock and load."
                                                      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                          To be fair you don't do yourself any favours with ultimate retardation/cunt moves like backing the opposite of a big rick from the opinion of someone who's forgotten more than you'll ever know.
                                                          Good timing.
                                                          I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Unreal stuff mdoug, pure drama given posts over the last 24 hours.

Wp

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Got £100 from Halifax this week for doing exactly that Hitch. Closed an old ulster bank account i hadnt used in years and switched the grand sum of £0.01. Took about 3 minutes online, a week later £100 straight into Halifax account. Gonna open another basic account somewhere else like Danske/First Trust and do the same for first direct and M&S.
                                                                Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
                                                                https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Still kinda lost at what's up

Comment

Sterling captain in the fantasy. So fucking angry I could kill plethora of penguins. Get your head out of you hole Rodgers. Rest him when Sturridge gets back you flid.
                                                                    Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                      Good timing.
                                                                      Is The Situation referencing the GAB bet or did I take it up wrong?
                                                                      Last edited by Jam-Fly; 13-09-14, 19:19.
                                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                                                        Does it matter ?

At the end of the day its the bank balance that matters.
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

I don't know what bet he's talking about tbh, it's the 'making retarded bets' bit I thought was well timed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                            Sterling captain in the fantasy. So fucking angry I could kill plethora of penguins. Get your head out of you hole Rodgers. Rest him when Sturridge gets back you flid.
                                                                            I switched off Diego Costa to Rooney. Need the Roondog to have a big day tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                              Still kinda lost at what's up
                                                                              Dougie made some retarded bets on the horsies and won €100,000

Comment

Greyhound Derby I presume.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                                                                                  I don't know what bet he's talking about tbh, it's the 'making retarded bets' bit I thought was well timed.
                                                                                  I thought the 'someone who has forgotten more than you'll ever know' was Alan Partridgesq in it's lolev.

Comment

Simply the most beautiful and honest 4 mins i have heard in a while.

In the "CBS This Morning" ongoing series "Note to Self," 72-year-old singer Art Garfunkel contributes a letter to his younger self, which includes a look at ...

SPOILER
                                                                                    Ticketmaster :
                                                                                    Ole, you're going to Art Garfunkel!
                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Pig gets out of pen and runs through the crowd at a King Kong Company gig during the Waterford Harvest Festival 2014. The pig was apprehended shortly after a...
                                                                                      Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                        Greyhound Derby I presume.
                                                                                        This one?
                                                                                        He was 100/1 with boyles for the promo too!!! Only himself and ballymac are the only 2 I have anything on but will watch out for yours anyway, best of luck!
                                                                                        He shipped it at 100/1 tonight
                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Did you back the 4-2 at 66-1? So you have won a share of the scoop, had a 66-1 and a 100-1 winner all today? Scorchio!

Opr

Comment

rushed home for the sunday millions too but pokerstars won't work

edit: lol today is saturday... hah. Gonna win this tomorrow not today, silly me!
                                                                                            Last edited by mdoug; 13-09-14, 20:43.
                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

rushed home for the sunday millions too but pokerstars won't work

edit: lol today is saturday... hah. Gonna win this tomorrow not today, silly me!
                                                                                              wpwp today, great scooping!

Couple of good mini FTOPS games on Full Tilt tomorrow aswel

$13 - $50k gtd & $33 - $150k gtd plus a few others.

Comment

Watching American Beauty for the first time in years http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0169547/?ref_=nv_sr_3

Really is quite something.
                                                                                                Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

McIlroy is pure clutch. However Horschel is a total bottler.
                                                                                                  You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                  World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                                                                                    McIlroy is pure clutch. However Horschel is a total bottler.
                                                                                                    He's been a bit off his best the last few weeks and yet he's put himself in position to scoop by sheer willpower. Furyk is the biggest danger not Horschel. He started so confidently but he's lost it now.

That eagle from McIlroy was pure money.
                                                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Hmm. I'm in Dublin Doug

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                                        He's been a bit off his best the last few weeks and yet he's put himself in position to scoop by sheer willpower. Furyk is the biggest danger not Horschel. He started so confidently but he's lost it now.

That eagle from McIlroy was pure money.
                                                                                                        Furyk looks really really assured alright. McIlroy looks like he's been playing rope a dope and now he's coming out ready for the weekend. That eagle was pure class. If he gets to -10 I can't see anyone catching him
                                                                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Started watching the leftovers this weekend. Demented viewing

Comment

Originally posted by shano1888 View Post
                                                                                                            Started watching the leftovers this weekend. Demented viewing
                                                                                                            Seen this mentioned a few times by people in the BBV over the last week or so. The ad where a woman/child are screaming for each other has been played a lot, and i'm none the wiser after reading Wiki. What is it about and how many episodes are there?

I'm just on Season 2 Ep 3 of Boardwalk Empire though after starting it this week, so think i'll watch all that before moving onto something new though.

Comment

Any NHL fans able to tell me the likely demand Kings v Islanders at the Staples center? Just seeing if holding tough until closer is a better option.
                                                                                                              Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

This dining table from ikea is great use as a desk. 40 euro is quite the steal, had to replace my desk with a smaller one so got this:

Comment

Place looks well Tara

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                                                    This dining table from ikea is great use as a desk. 40 euro is quite the steal, had to replace my desk with a smaller one so got this:

i claim the rug on sleepovers
                                                                                                                    This too shall pass.

Comment

Love/Hate back on the screen October 12th. Date booked in the diary!

Comment

is a dream a lie if it dont come true,
                                                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                                                          i claim the rug on sleepovers
                                                                                                                          Couch.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X