Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saballa seems to be considered a bit of a joke but he's set his side up very well here imo
    "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by elbows View Post
      Oh shit, thanks for reminding me. Wondering why the Mrs kept skipping RTE 2 while she was flicking.
      She watches TV while she flicks?

And lets you watch?

Any pics?
      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
          Big fan of the German sub. How is he only a sub?
          Played the same role all season for Chelsea. Used as an impact sub, not quite as good as the 3 players starting ahead of him.

If he doesn't start ahead of a defensive attacking player like Willian next year I'll cry.

Comment

Hold ffs

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
              You sound exactly like my old man on all things soccer related. Pretty humourous.
              He's a very wise man, be nice to him.
              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Would that last shot that hit the post have been allowed if it had gone straight in?
                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                  He's a very wise man, be nice to him.
                  'When I was a boy of 14, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be 21, I was astonished at how much the old man had learned in seven years.' Mark Twain.
                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                    Saballa seems to be considered a bit of a joke but he's set his side up very well here imo
                    Guy has taken a team with some of the top attacking players in the world and set them up to play like Greece imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                      She watches TV while she flicks?

And lets you watch?

Any pics?
                      GFYL
                      His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                          Guy has taken a team with some of the top attacking players in the world and set them up to play like Greece imo.
                          And he he looks like an old Carl Pilkington.

Messi spending the majority of the time strolling around. Lavezzi is getting into great positions.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                            Lazare has perfectly predicted the World Cup so far btw
                            If several yards into the red means perfection then yes, I'm amazing.

Comment

If the Krauts go on to win in 90 mins I will be the proud owner of about 125 Pampers, but mdoug will be the proud owner of about 15 Switz brazzers.

#prayformdoug

Comment

Surprised Levezzi was pulled at HT, tired or injured?

Comment

Wow, that Christ the redeemer picture would almost pull me back to god.

Comment

Wow, that Christ the redeemer picture would almost pull me back to god.
                                    I'd prefer if the gods of FIFA stamped down on the more overt religiosity of the players. Although it was extremely amusing to see David Luiz thanking the Lord after the semi.

Comment

Allez Allemagne

Comment

If the Krauts go on to win in 90 mins I will be the proud owner of about 125 Pampers, but mdoug will be the proud owner of about 15 Switz brazzers.

#prayformdoug
                                        Doubt it. Check his FB.

Comment

harald schumacher on patrick battiston part deux.
                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

I'd prefer if the gods of FIFA stamped down on the more overt religiosity of the players. Although it was extremely amusing to see David Luiz thanking the Lord after the semi.
                                            I really love the religiosity of the South American players, love the whole blessing themselves and pointing at the sky stuff. Don't know why I love it, given I'm a heathen, but I do. There's a romanticism about it.

Comment

Argies look tired. 2-0 ze Germans.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                Switzerland: you cannot get into some nightclubs without id no matter your age due to identity reasons. You can slap people and not get arrested but if you punch somebody you will be thrown into a cell for 24 hours.. On an unrelated note i am still here when i had planned on being in Germany today.... Was so hungovwr i could not move, i have also decided to move at the end of august, hopefully anyway! Munich tomorrow for the final!!! If it is draw/germany ht/ft then I will hitch back to Switzerland Tuesday and rent an apartment and move here permanently, scouts honor. Great craic to be fair
                                                Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                Doubt it. Check his FB.
                                                Am I reading that wrong?

Comment

I really love the religiosity of the South American players, love the whole blessing themselves and pointing at the sky stuff. Don't know why I love it, given I'm a heathen, but I do. There's a romanticism about it.
                                                  Really? Were players of previous generations less religious? Or were they just normal people who didn't feel the need to turn their faith into a public spectacle?

I find it showy and self-aggrandising. Religion should be a private affair.

Comment

Am I reading that wrong?
                                                    Stuck in Austria after being arrested last night apparently.

Comment

Oh?

lol

Comment

Really? Were players of previous generations less religious? Or were they just normal people who didn't feel the need to turn their faith into a public spectacle?

I find it showy and self-aggrandising. Religion should be a private affair.
                                                        The world would be a great place if religion was a private affair.

This, imo is the least offensive display of it.

Comment

I hope they have something special lined up for Billo.

An end of an era.
                                                          I really hope Bono doesn't make an appearance. I'll use my 'one time' on that.
                                                          Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

The world would be a great place if religion was a private affair.

This, imo is the least offensive display of it.
                                                            >>>
                                                            Attached Files
                                                            His rival it seems, had broken his dreams,By stealing the girl of his fancy.Her name was Magill, and she called herself Lil,But everyone knew her as Nancy.

Comment

If this goes to extra time I'll miss it, fml.
                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Poor man's hitchhiker.
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

although I understand the sentiment, its a wee bit racist in a "ah the poor backwards shanty originating fools kinda way"
                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

dont want this WC to end so happy with ET and pens be the icing on one ofbest WC's in years

dont care who wins now

Comment

Team of 11 Lahms v team of 11 Messis. Which one wins?

Comment

Is this the longest wc in terms of minutes played?
                                                                        ie. Lots of extra time games?
                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                          Poor man's hitchhiker.
                                                                          Hopefully a poor mans hitchhiker and not a poor mans gaskins that serial killer who killed hitchhikers in the 60's.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                            Hopefully a poor mans hitchhiker and not a poor mans gaskins that serial killer who killed hitchhikers in the 60's.
                                                                            The site's not big enough for 2 serial killers.
                                                                            Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                                              Is this the longest wc in terms of minutes played?
                                                                              ie. Lots of extra time games?
                                                                              Think so, has as many extra time games (8) as Italia '90, but that comp had less group games.

Comment

Neur lives a charmed life.

Comment

Needs moar

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                    Think so, has as many extra time games (8) as Italia '90, but that comp had less group games.
                                                                                    Didn't they have a 'golden goal' thingy for a WC sometime. That would fuck up stats.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                      although I understand the sentiment, its a wee bit racist in a "ah the poor backwards shanty originating fools kinda way"
                                                                                      Really?

That's how it comes across?

Comment

lolz
                                                                                        People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Neuer is a poor man's jamfly.
                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                            Team of 11 Lahms v team of 11 Messis. Which one wins?
                                                                                            I will answer with a tale:

Fafo fado with regard to the previous story of outsmarting the cunt Kerr, I asked my Dad which team would win, the cousins team who were Ireland champions or the team I played in that he managed who never won a fucking thing.

He replied they would not see the ball for 80-85 minutes and beat ye 1-0

Lahm's aniec

Comment

Horrible.

That said, better it's decided with a goal imo.
                                                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Cracking goal.

Comment

yeah kinda wanted penos at this stage

Comment

Sigh. Respect to Guardiola for coaching the winners all the same.

Comment

Eat my goalhttp://youtu.be/0ZhysyhUL9k

Comment

Goal of the tourney imo

Comment

lolol why would you shoot. Cross it!

Comment

Best team won the World Cup.

Comment

June10th 2016, I canna wait.

6 games in the two Paris stadia in the first 8 days, good trip if Ireland don't qualify. Or follow Ireland to the 4 corners if we do.

Comment

lolol why would you shoot. Cross it!
                                                                                                                David Luiz would have scored from there.

Comment

ah Messi has another world cup final in him yet. He only turns 28 next year

Comment

On the balance, Germany won it with a better squad?

Di Maria and a fit Aguero win this imo.
                                                                                                                    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                      ah Messi has another world cup final in him yet. He only turns 28 next year
                                                                                                                      He'll be 32 the year after the next wc tho.
                                                                                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Comment

Messi wins Golden Ball, lolz

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X