Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really hope MON makes a positive change shortly. The more we lump balls up to Walters the more likely Georgia are going to hang in and nick one.

Comment

Bring on Shane Long
      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Long, Brady and Holohan can all make a difference.

COYBIG

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
          I really hope MON makes a positive change shortly. The more we lump balls up to Walters the more likely Georgia are going to hang in and nick one.
          Keane and Walters off

Long and Hoolie on

Comment

Ward is the McShane of the left.

Comment

that'l do though

Comment

Hmm, I thought Quinn was our busiest CM today. A Brady set piece to do the job.

Comment

Wardie to hang one from 30 yrds

Comment

Can't believe I'm watching this shower a wankers after the epicness of the hurling final.
                    "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                      Ward is the McShane of the left.
                      A failed right footed Striker converted to LB is our choice today 25 caps

Our CMs or DMs aren't showing quick enough when we win the ball back. Need Coleman bombing forward too.

Comment

Originally posted by coillcam View Post
                        A failed right footed Striker converted to LB is our choice today 25 caps

Our CMs or DMs aren't showing quick enough when we win the ball back. Need Coleman bombing forward too.
                        The crossing has been horrible.

Why is Brady in the hole and not Deadly Wesley ffs

Comment

All these aimless crosses to no one remind me of watching Man Utd last season.

Comment

everything is just aimless from Ireland
                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Nobody can compete with our deep talent pool of average wingers though.

That's something.
                              Oh yeah

Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                27th sept looks alright.

Hurling replay
                                Ryder cup day 2
                                Liverpool v Everton
                                Spurs v arsenal
                                European rugby cup 2nd group games
                                UFC Mcgregor Fight.

Beat : wedding anniversary

brag: wife just as likely to want to watch sport as me

variance: we'll be in Vegas baby

[x] Winning

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                  Can't believe I'm watching this shower a wankers after the epicness of the hurling final.
                                  Andy this morning:

SPOILER

Andy tonight:

SPOILER

Comment

lakdsbcpidbvSDNCS dovpjDSIFfaDVD

Comment

Some strike McGeady. Out of jail.

Comment

booooooom

had a feeling McGeady would get a 2nd after the BBVing earlier
                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Wow, that goal was unreal. Such an un-Irish strike. Its like something you do in fifa.

Comment

Get the fuck in there!

Comment

Did that just happen?
                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Brilliant goal

Comment

We've been waiting about 7 years for McGeady to do this shit.

Comment

With regard to O'Neill, commentator on Sky just described McGeady "one of his loyalists"

Sky do love using "wrong" language when covering us

Comment

jesus I dunno if I could stick the nonsense that would've followed a 1-1 draw. Against a well below average team away you have to be going for 3 points. A draw sets us up well in the group and all that bullshit would've been so frustrating to hear. A win really does set up us well in the group.
                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Was minutes away from switching allegiance to the North since I am uncapped.

Good win for them too.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                          PHEW Falcao!!

Now all I need is ammmmmm
                                                          Ivory Coast, Tunisia, Finland, Portugal, Germany and had to add the lovely auld Republic of Ireland for just over 1k . Ireland is only the half way point too so good fun

That was a seriously nice goal though!
                                                          4/4 in with the other 3 starting at 7:45 Tunisia and Ivory coast both losing at half time and both Tunisia and Ireland getting their winners on 90' with brazil 83' and ivory coast 68'... this has been my biggest sweat for every game in a €100 accum in a long time!
                                                          Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Which nfl game should I watch?
                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

I'd say Pats v Miami. Def don't watch Eagles game. Season is basically over as QB is so fucking terrible

Comment

Hurling was fun but only McGeady made me jump from chair fistpumping.

Comment

I like this new schedule of international games over several days. Normally I make a conscious decision to not watch Ireland, but now I can accidentally not watch them by not even knowing they're playing, like today.

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                    Is that legal in American Football?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                      Is that legal in American Football?
                                                                      No

Edit: video wasn't working I thought it was kicking him as he punted, I still doubt it's legal though.
                                                                      Last edited by eamonhonda; 07-09-14, 18:21.
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Red zone

Loving the Jags new form, the difference a QB makes
                                                                        . .

Comment

Why the fuck did I draft fraction
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by one ill cat View Post
                                                                            Red zone

Loving the Jags new form, the difference a QB makes
                                                                            Straight out of UCF apparently. The Penn State fans I met last week were happy to see the back of him

Comment

Is soccer the most boring sport to watch? Possibly influenced by that dross after KK Tipp today but watch less and less the older I get. Lack of scores is really a killer. Easiest to play but can't hack watching it at all these days.

Comment

...
                                                                                "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comparing the two teams at the top of their sport playing a match to two teams who are below average at their sport playing a match is the problem. The sport isn't.

Football is no.1 for a reason!

Comment

Comparing the two teams at the top of their sport playing a match to two teams who are below average at their sport playing a match is the problem. The sport isn't.

Football is no.1 for a reason!
                                                                                    Fair point re: the teams but even struggle watching two top teams. Even a bad GAA/Rugby game will have a few scores to provide a bit of excitement whereas can easily go 45 mins without any real chance. Football is no.1 because anyone can play (not well obviously) but it can be easily organised and played as opposed to other sports where some fundamental skills are basically essential.

Comment

Originally posted by NiceandcoolTrig View Post
                                                                                      Fair point re: the teams but even struggle watching two top teams. Even a bad GAA/Rugby game will have a few scores to provide a bit of excitement whereas can easily go 45 mins without any real chance. Football is no.1 because anyone can play (not well obviously) but it can be easily organised and played as opposed to other sports where some fundamental skills are basically essential.
                                                                                      I think because there is constant football on TV it doesn't help. If football was played the right way here everyone would love it.

I bet Football consistently throws up good games more frequently compared to other sports. Someone should do a study on that shit.

Comment

Originally posted by NiceandcoolTrig View Post
                                                                                        Is soccer the most boring sport to watch? Possibly influenced by that dross after KK Tipp today but watch less and less the older I get. Lack of scores is really a killer. Easiest to play but can't hack watching it at all these days.
                                                                                        Yes at least 90% of the games are boring.

Comment

All team sports are great lads. Except hockey ofc.

Oh wimminz sport obv not included also

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                                                                                            Yes at least 90% of the games are boring.
                                                                                            Meh, back to pics.

Comment

Oh my. NFL how I've missed you. GOOSEBUMPS!

Let's go Falcons

Comment

And your is good? LoL

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                                  All team sports are great lads. Except hockey ofc.

Oh wimminz sport obv not included also
                                                                                                  hockey is better than cricket that some load of crap

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                                                                                                    And your is good? LoL
                                                                                                    This is for you.

Comment

Kevin Barry so much. Just caught another radio play of his on RTE there:

I am so envious of the language of the West of Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                                                                        Kevin Barry so much. Just caught another radio play of his on RTE there:

I am so envious of the language of the West of Ireland.
                                                                                                        I have re-read certain passages from his short stories and city of bohane so many times. A gifted man.

Comment

Originally posted by Lurker23 View Post
                                                                                                          Oh my. NFL how I've missed you. GOOSEBUMPS!

Let's go Falcons
                                                                                                          What's going on over there, surely Saints should be smashing ye? Watching Eagles come back so can't concentrate on anything else

Welcome back Maclin

Comment

Backed the falcons myself, but rams let me down
                                                                                                            airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                                                                              What's going on over there, surely Saints should be smashing ye? Watching Eagles come back so can't concentrate on anything else

Welcome back Maclin
                                                                                                              Saints hardly ever smash us up. 6 of last 7 decided by 6 points or less.

Absolute cracker of a game.

Just took the Eagles a half to wake up. Always going to win imo.

Comment

Wow a Scotland result is terrible news for us here if they hold.
                                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

Is Di Maria now the best player in the premier league? I know its hard to say because he hasn't played, but based on what he's done previous, i think its fair to say? Am i wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                                                                                    Is Di Maria now the best player in the premier league? I know its hard to say because he hasn't played, but based on what he's done previous, i think its fair to say? Am i wrong?
                                                                                                                    Probably.
                                                                                                                    Profit before people.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                      Wow a Scotland result is terrible news for us here if they hold.
                                                                                                                      No it isn't but WP
                                                                                                                      Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                                                                                      No he isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                        Probably.
                                                                                                                        Is Falcao, as good as he can be, as good as Aguero?

Comment

No it isn't but WP

No he isn't.
                                                                                                                          Who is? In your opinion

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X