• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHD View Post
    Just yourself and myself Eamo.
    I can't remember what happened in Boardwalk can you do me up a full summary
    airport, lol

Comment

Is there a free version of macro express, or similar program?

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
        I can't remember what happened in Boardwalk can you do me up a full summary
        That is like a manyoo fan asking the result at the weekend.

Watch it yourself ya winner picker.

Comment

That is like a manyoo fan asking the result at the weekend.

Watch it yourself ya winner picker.
          It's nothing like that. As it was a year ago, I'm sure it will come back to me, thanks for your help.
          airport, lol

Comment

It's nothing like that. As it was a year ago, I'm sure it will come back to me, thanks for your help.
            It wasn't a comparison. Think about it.

Watch the last season over next couple of weeks then the 2 new episodes next weekend. Heaven.

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
              Is there a free version of macro express, or similar program?
              Check alternativeto.net

It wasn't a comparison. Think about it.

Watch the last season over next couple of weeks then the 2 new episodes next weekend. Heaven.
              Might do. Or YouTube might have one of those review videos. Whole season in 10 minutes sort of thing
              airport, lol

Comment

Check alternativeto.net

Might do. Or YouTube might have one of those review videos. Whole season in 10 minutes sort of thing

You are purposely trying to annoy me these days. Thats like buying a pound of copper instead of gold for the same price.

Comment

You are purposely trying to annoy me these days. Thats like buying a pound of copper instead of gold for the same price.
                  It's nothing like that, I've seen the series just need to jog the memory.
                  airport, lol

Comment

It's nothing like that, I've seen the series just need to jog the memory.
                    Its like claiming to work in the airport but you run the escalators in Connolly.

Comment

Pasta started so well, but nosedived fairly quickly, rules out rigger anyhow he'd at least make the posts humorous

Although credit where its due for the avatar, that was class
                      Best post to lols ratio ever imo.

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                          Strongly tempted to bet the house of there being a no vote for independence in Scotland. Need better odds though than current 3/10
                          I think it will be. I am sick listening to it all tbh. When I was over it was just mental. Friends falling out etc

Comment

Comment

Strongly tempted to bet the house of there being a no vote for independence in Scotland. Need better odds though than current 3/10
                              You'd want to be making a lot of trips to the bookies to make it worthwhile. What would they take as a max bet on this? 200? You'd need at least a grand to make it worthwhile.

Comment

You think it'll be rejected? Yeah, i'd imagine the fear of the unknown will kick in as people head to the ballot box. Hard to overturn 400 years of union brainwashing. Personally think Scotland would be vastly better off as an independent country, but its a very 'jump and hope for the best' argument.
                                It isn't the fear of the unknown, it's the fear of that Tool Alex Salmond! he really has no idea what he is trying to do and wont answer the questions when asked. If they were to get independence I really hope the SNP are not elected for damage limitation. I really do not think it would survive independent.

I did not mind being part of the UK, there are benefits. Do you know they have lowered the voting age to 16 in the hope to get the young ones fired up enough to win?

Comment

Comment

up to €4,000 possible on PP online
                                    All-in.
                                    airport, lol

Comment

up to €4,000 possible on PP online
                                      WOW. Shocked at that. Changes everything so.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                          You'd want to be making a lot of trips to the bookies to make it worthwhile. What would they take as a max bet on this? 200? You'd need at least a grand to make it worthwhile.
                                          Will Hill claimed they took 300k to 50 from a cash punter some months ago. Polls are drifting towards 40 / 60 sort of territory now. Still room for something dramatic to happen but it looks a much better prop than the Dubs last weekend
                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                            It isn't the fear of the unknown, it's the fear of that Tool Alex Salmond! he really has no idea what he is trying to do and wont answer the questions when asked. If they were to get independence I really hope the SNP are not elected for damage limitation. I really do not think it would survive independent.

I did not mind being part of the UK, there are benefits. Do you know they have lowered the voting age to 16 in the hope to get the young ones fired up enough to win?
                                            Doubt even on the back of independence SNP would be elected, Scotland has voted labour for how many years now?

Wouldn't change in an independent state I don't think.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                              Doubt even on the back of independence SNP would be elected, Scotland has voted labour for how many years now?

Wouldn't change in an independent state I don't think.
                                              Salmond's SNP have an overall majority (65 / 129) in Edinburgh can only fill 6 out of the 60 Westminster seats.

A yes vote would just transfer power to Edinburgh parliament.
                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Its trending towards better prices, has come in all the way from 1/8 to 3/10 on the back of opinion polls over the last few months. Another set of 'neck and neck/margin closing' polls this weekend and you could get 2/5.
                                                Always a possibility the Scots could be mad enough to actually vote Yes though.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                  Salmond's SNP have an overall majority (65 / 129) in Edinburgh can only fill 6 out of the 60 Westminster seats.

A yes vote would just transfer power to Edinburgh parliament.
                                                  Large numbers of people who don't bother voting for the Scottish elections as they see them as pointless would now start to vote and the stronger candidates from other parties would move back into Scotland and out if Westminster meaning that next time round this number would fall massively.

Anyone who has lived outside Scotland seems to be in the no camp as far as I can see. High percentage of old, unemployed and depressed people means that the figures just won't balance in the medium to long term ie. post North Sea oil

Comment

Comment

Comment

Fined roughly €65 and a bit of a grilling but at the boarding gate waiting for the first flight home. Will throw up a few more trip report photos over the weekend.
                                                        The sport that unites Catholic, Protestant and dissenter has had its day of days. Pity anybody who can't enjoy it. Some day. Gerry Thornley 23/3/09

Comment

Is there a 4G Pre paid option available?

If so what is the best option?

I need to sort the auld pair with some sort of semi decent Broadband that doesn't require a contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                            Is there a 4G Pre paid option available?

If so what is the best option?

I need to sort the auld pair with some sort of semi decent Broadband that doesn't require a contract.
                                                            Three 20€ month SIM plus a phone with 4g + hotspot?
                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                              Three 20€ month SIM plus a phone with 4g + hotspot?
                                                              Is there a link for that offer online? I can't find it on the site.

Cheers for the help.

Comment

Comment

1. Get Three micro-sim from any store. Free.

2. Get this phone from Meteor for €169: nothing comes close to the value of this phone. Don't put a Meteor sim in it though - put the Three sim in and it will lock to the Three network.

3. Top up by €20 in any shop and it is automatically on the deal Micknail posted. Has to be a full €20 topup, and deal lasts for 30 days. Just top up every month by €20 for it to continue.
                                                                  Plus, the 20 credit can still be used for phonecalls and texts after the 30 days. Or to be really frugal, buy 2 gb of an internet bundle that doesn't have a time expiry constraint.
                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

'tis funny no... how the people shouting "better together" at Scotland are the same people saying Britain must get out of Europe due to giving away powers to a foreign governing body!

Surely Scotland would be better off on its own away from the South of England poverty for YOU machine!?

Make the break from being a welfare state to a .... na not doing that gag

Oooh ya and I reckon once Scotland settled, all the cunts at the top of the SNP would either get flushed or kill the party

Comment

Twenty-five years after the world wide web was created, it is now caught in the greatest controversy of its existence: surveillance.With many concerned that ...

Opr

Comment

1. Get Three micro-sim from any store. Free.

2. Get this phone from Meteor for €169: nothing comes close to the value of this phone. Don't put a Meteor sim in it though - put the Three sim in and it will lock to the Three network.

3. Top up by €20 in any shop and it is automatically on the deal Micknail posted. Has to be a full €20 topup, and deal lasts for 30 days. Just top up every month by €20 for it to continue.
                                                                        Moto G2 coming out now!

Comment

Comment

Got a few places to see and do in London from the BBV few weeks back. Heading over next weekend.
                                                                            So faron the list - Tower of London, Westend show, Bus tour (to include all the free general touristy things) and Tate Modern. Hopfully fit all these in.
                                                                            Anymore suggestions? Decent restraunts, nightlife (bare in mind going with herself).
                                                                            Gong Friday morning to Monday afteroon.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                                                                              Got a few places to see and do in London from the BBV few weeks back. Heading over next weekend.
                                                                              So faron the list - Tower of London, Westend show, Bus tour (to include all the free general touristy things) and Tate Modern. Hopfully fit all these in.
                                                                              Anymore suggestions? Decent restraunts, nightlife (bare in mind going with herself).
                                                                              Either Kensington Gardens or Battersea Park. Both sound right up your alley for the trip.

Comment

Another ECB rate drop...the bank will be paying me interest on my mortage in a few years if it keeps like this.
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

WWN delivers:

NEWSPAPERS today have lead with an encouraging and inspiring story that has seen people with amnesia queue up five days in advance to purchase houses at over inflated prices. Pictures of young people waiting in line …
                                                                                  "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by JohnOB View Post
                                                                                    Camden Market is good for a Mooch around.

There is also a Nandos there.

Comment

Time / link ?!

dunno should be more about it up soon

Comment

Internet router in one half the house, how can I get WiFi in the other?

Was thinking power lines adapter and can I put a WiFi transmitter at the far end of the house?
                                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Was thinking power lines adapter and can I put a WiFi transmitter at the far end of the house?
                                                                                          I use a power line adapter plugged into a router in my house and it does the trick.

Comment

thats fine or get a stronger wireless router?

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                                                                              thats fine or get a stronger wireless router?
                                                                                              Country house, 2foot thick walls.
                                                                                              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

The service light is on in my Car and its due for the NCT in the next couple of weeks. Will it fail the NCT with said light on?

Comment

The service light is on in my Car and its due for the NCT in the next couple of weeks. Will it fail the NCT with said light on?
                                                                                                  yes, what make is it? You might be able to reset it yourself it depend on the car tho

Comment

Depends why it's on. The fact that the light is on won't fail the car but it might be signalling a problem that will.

Comment

Originally posted by Frossach View Post
                                                                                                      yes, what make is it? You might be able to reset it yourself it depend on the car tho
                                                                                                      Its a 03 VW Golf, how would I do that?

Originally posted by Lplate View Post
                                                                                                      Depends why it's on. The fact that the light is on won't fail the car but it might be signalling a problem that will.
                                                                                                      Been on for a while just due a service I havent gotten round to doing it yet was just going to see what the NCT pulled up.

Comment

thibly veiled brag
                                                                                                        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

I use a power line adapter plugged into a router in my house and it does the trick.
                                                                                                          This similar?

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                                                                            thibly veiled brag
                                                                                                            Very thibly, not my house.
                                                                                                            ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Been on for a while just due a service I havent gotten round to doing it yet was just going to see what the NCT pulled up.
                                                                                                              I had a 2003 Polo that had that light on for ages. (little kind of square engine looking light?)

Mine still passed the NCT and light wasn't mentioned.

Comment

Same one I think.

Comment

maybe this;

A Simple how to video reset a service light on a VW Golf Mk4 by WWW.BMACVAGS.COMFeel free to buy me a coffee ☕ If the video helped you out https://www.buyme...

Comment

Boat trip along the Thames; London eye if you don't mind heights; portobello district/market; victoria and Albert (V&A) museum is interesting if you like that kind if thing; covent gardem market although not to everyone's taste ( some reckon it's become too commercialised). Your problem will be getting time to fit everything in rather than trying to find stuff to do! Advise you to pick a certain number of things to do rather than try do everything - your return trips will cater for other stuff! On, and Harrods is interesting to have a browse in - again depending on taste.

Comment

Originally posted by eoghan104 View Post
                                                                                                                      I had a 2003 Polo that had that light on for ages. (little kind of square engine looking light?)

Mine still passed the NCT and light wasn't mentioned.
                                                                                                                      Likewise, did an NCT about 6 weeks ago, the light was on, was sure I'd fail but passed it.

Still need to see about that service, so hard to find the time/somewhere reliable...

Comment

No. Service light is nothing to do with the NCT test, it's just a reminder of when your car is due a service which is set at the last service interval by the mechanic. Sometimes the mechanics forget to reset the interval so the light would still be on after your service. Also, sometimes mechanics reset the wrong mileage interval, for example the could set it for 10kms, 15kms, 20kms etc to the next service, this has no bearing on when the vehicle is actually due a service according to the manufacturer.

Comment

Have a buddy heading to London the following weekend. He's looking to get 1x ticket to the Arsenal - Man City game on Sat 13th Sep.

Anybody here able to source one or point me in the right direction?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X