This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
    Terrified to mention something in case i jinx what could be the funniest story in world football
    Failed medical for Falcao? False rumour I believe, if that's your story.

Comment

Not quite. Better.
      Saying nothing for now.
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Gfydp

Comment

Not quite. Better.
          Saying nothing for now.
          Pulling a Kayroo. Oh the stories he hasn't told.
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Just don't want to BBV it. I'll tell the story anyway even if it falls through
            People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

this is so fucking exciting
              airport, lol

Comment

lol, didn't take you for the superstitious type.

Comment

if you tell us after it doesnt happen, it would be like giving us a losing scratched scratchcard

which if you think about is actually very apt as there aint no such thing as bbv just selective memory, the same way people buy scratch cards, selective memory

in other words quit being a fuckstick and spill the beans,
                  Last edited by poprock; 01-09-14, 23:48.

Comment

Falcao signed for city.

Comment

Phil Babb signed to anchor United's defense.

Comment

Welbz gone to arsenal
                        5 yr deal
                        115k pw

Other story is spell check related

Comment

OK if this turns out to not happen its all your fault

Apparently the delay with Falcao is that Monaco spelt "Falcao" wrong on the documentation.

I shit you not.

There's no extension or anything. The documents are already in.

All sorts of arguing about whether or not it still counts.

United seem confident that it does.

Monaco nervous about it.

Dave Richards scrambling for the official rule book on this one.

Comment

Or maybe not...announcement due in a min on the back of the welbeck deal

Comment

Just out of interest, where/how you'd hear this (if you can reveal)?
                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
                                Just out of interest, where/how you'd hear this (if you can reveal)?
                                Two different sources but odd that the two were the same.
                                Considering welbeck is done, I'd imagine fergie time will see it done

Comment

I can't imagine that even if true, it would stop the transfer.
                                  That said, it sounds more a United thing to do than Monaco.
                                  Last edited by Lord Sir Banter; 02-09-14, 00:15.

Comment

Falcao done....Deal done

Comment

You bbv'ed it imo, should have kept shtum.

Comment

this all reminds me of this scene from newsroom

Comment

Falcao done....Deal done
                                          http://fw.to/W19xjhS
                                          I'm here refreshing twitter like a mad man waiting for a man united tweet. Just want it confirmed

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                            I'm here refreshing twitter like a mad man waiting for a man united tweet. Just want it confirmed
                                            ah ffs can't believe it fell through f*****************fasdfsiodfjsdoigjsodigjdfsoigdf

ah just kidding
                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Confirmed

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                ah ffs can't believe it fell through f*****************fasdfsiodfjsdoigjsodigjdfsoigdf

ah just kidding
                                                If someone else posted that, I MIGHT have believed it.

Fuckin get in. Get a defender now in January and the rebuilding will be well underway.

Comment

Leaks are coming!

The Fappening is about to resume.
                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

See the newest exclusive CHTV videos at http://www.collegehumor.com/chtv Our videos premiere there first and in widescreen.Watch the original and view credit...

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                      Leaks are coming!

The Fappening is about to resume.
                                                      Keep hydrated dougie

Comment

Nah I don't believe the above picture so I am fine... the list I posted last night was the initial list from the guy who was releasing all the pics, every other pic since has never actually delivered any single name not on the original list

also if the above picture is true then I will only have to load the Mila Kunis pics ever again in my life so I will be dandy (y)
                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                          Chelsea will walk it this year. By a country mile. Sigh.
                                                          Hi.

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                          Mourinho really is the GOAT isn't he? When he signs someone you agree that it's a very good signing for the team. When your watching a Chelsea match and think a particular substitution might be a really good idea he makes it.

Also am I the only one who thinks Ivanovic is hugely underrated. I think he suffers in views because he is a converted centre back, but he is an absolute beast at right back, incredible, power, energy, and a great goal threat.
                                                          You left out how a RB turned LB was shit hot last year but still can't get a game ahead of Ivan.

He isnt a goal threat from RB either, he is a goalscorer. Ridic human. I love him.
                                                          Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                          It sounds like you are saying that Mourinho is as good a football manager as you.
                                                          Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                          On Chelsea, I remember a few seasons ago (I think it was the season Ancelotti got sacked) they started off brilliantly and after about 8 games people said they would walk the league. They didn't even come close. Last season no one thought Liverpool would come anywhere near to the top of the league, and no one foresaw what would become of utd, at least to the extent it happened.

Football, as Jimmy Greaves used to say, is a funny old game. Chelsea may well win the league, even at a relative canter, but I certainly wouldn't be calling anything as likely to happen.
                                                          Your Jose and Chelsea hate is encouraging.

Comment

If The Fappening II happens tonight Doug will die of dehydration.

Comment

Jesus Christ. Arsenal signed Welbeck permanently.

Wenger in forever and a huge LOL.

WP Welbeck though. Crafty minx.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

United fans celebrating like crazy online cause they now have an extra striker who should start and Daley Blind.

Suppose it is the little things like that when ya can't even win a league game.

Gobshites.

Comment

hahahaha

SPOILER
                                                                    Go big or go homeless.

Comment

The ipb night crew seem to be on holidays these days
                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

First night of a month of nights, my body cant take this abuse much longer.
                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

Doug, you've got the internet at your fingertips, home of the most vanilla to the most depraved fucked up shit you can imagine, and you're going full Quagmire over a few stolen cellphone shots which weren't intended for you to view?

This is literally you right now
                                                                          Last edited by Zod; 02-09-14, 06:22.
                                                                          Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Heading here : - today for a bit of a girls day with my friend.

A suite has been booked as an early birthday present and the worries of life and WW (LOL) can float away in this 4 star hotel. have a day out in the City shopping planned and then dinner at this place.

I booked at the weekend and could not get a table for 2 for 7.00pm and had to go with the nearest spot. Def a good sign for a huge place like that.

Leaving MrFD to look after the weans etc and do not feel one bit guilty. Bit like a wee holiday for me as I am not rushing back tomorrow.

Comment

Not a bad return for 5 minutes! (€10 Jackpot table)

Having no deal function on ipoker makes the big payouts a huge sweat compared to Full Tilt
                                                                              Last edited by Mike; 02-09-14, 07:38.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                                Heading here : - today for a bit of a girls day with my friend.

A suite has been booked as an early birthday present and the worries of life and WW (LOL) can float away in this 4 star hotel. have a day out in the City shopping planned and then dinner at this place.

I booked at the weekend and could not get a table for 2 for 7.00pm and had to go with the nearest spot. Def a good sign for a huge place like that.

Leaving MrFD to look after the weans etc and do not feel one bit guilty. Bit like a wee holiday for me as I am not rushing back tomorrow.
                                                                                Enjoy.

Had a look at the menu and now I'm starving

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                  I am looking at booking a holiday and am thinking LA & Vegas. I am covered for insight on Vegas but for LA I am thinking Yosemite and a Wine Tour should make up the bulk of it - anybody with insight into either of those things? Anything else I should consider in LA?

Anybody else like to suggest somewhere totally different for a 2 week jaunt?
                                                                                  Skip Calfornia entirely and head to Utah or Idaho. Big Sky country, great scenery, sure you could locate a luxury dude ranch where you can eat (allegedly - according to that Steak bookguy anyway) the best steaks in the world.

You might even covert to Mormonism.

A week of that clean living and you can go off the rails in Vegas with a clear conscience.
                                                                                  "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post

Your Jose and Chelsea hate is encouraging.
                                                                                    I am certainly not a fan of the guy obviously, but nothing I said in those posts was anti Mourinho. The first was taking the piss out of hotspur, the second one was just saying that there is a long way to go in the season and not to decide anything at this stage.

Comment

IPB has ground to a halt this morning. Is everyone on strike over #werewolfgate?

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                                                        IPB has ground to a halt this morning. Is everyone on strike over #werewolfgate?
                                                                                        I picked a bad evening to let my phone die.

Cliffs?

Toys everywhere, pram empty?
                                                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

The Labour Court has cancelled Iarnroid Eireann talks and have asked WW-Mod and Bubbleking if they are in favour of discussion.

Comment

Re: Werewolf analysis

Originally posted by Micknail View Post

Cliffs?

pretty much, think it should just be put out of its misery, fair play to ww mods for trying but prob bit off too much, 40 ppl was way too much and apparently a lot of messing going on with editing which i didnt notice myself. I dont know how anyone reads that role any way other than the way denny read it.

Comment

mother of god, ride me for free and share my room with me.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                pretty much, think it should just be put out of its misery, fair play to ww mods for trying but prob bit off too much, 40 ppl was way too much and apparently a lot of messing going on with editing which i didnt notice myself. I dont know how anyone reads that role any way other than the way denny read it.
                                                                                                If you don't sort out that title problem, we're going to have a real life lynching.
                                                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
                                                                                                  The Labour Court has cancelled Iarnroid Eireann talks and have asked WW-Mod and Bubbleking if they are in favour of discussion.
                                                                                                  was there a drama post from bk? Must have been deleted

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post

Cliffs?

Simple misinterpretation of a rule. It’s a shame as it is an enjoyable game and the Flushdraws clearly put a lot of work into it. Thankless task really.

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                      I recorded that crimes of passion but it missed the first 10 minutes - up to the part where there is a girl getting up on the picnic table to sing
                                                                                                      I haven't watched it yet but as it appears to be a sort of whodunnit maybe you could let me know later or tomorrow if there is anything I need to know from the first few minutes.
                                                                                                      I'm a stickler for watching stuff from the start so I will always say yes to this. Get upset if I miss a minute at the start of a movie when going to the cinema etc.

Opinion of Crimes of Passion
                                                                                                      SPOILER

Pure gack. Wanted to turn it off but Missus wanted to watch it till the end. Midsomer Murders is bad. This is a Midsomer Murders B movie. Writing and acting like a school kids play. Production values only up side.

Nothing to watch now till Boardwalk comes back

Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                        I'm a stickler for watching stuff from the start so I will always say yes to this. Get upset if I miss a minute at the start of a movie when going to the cinema etc.

Opinion of Crimes of Passion
                                                                                                        SPOILER

Pure gack. Wanted to turn it off but Missus wanted to watch it till the end. Midsomer Murders is bad. This is a Midsomer Murders B movie. Writing and acting like a school kids play. Production values only up side.

Nothing to watch now till Boardwalk comes back

Thanks
                                                                                                        I kind of guessed that from the minute I saw, luckily herself doesn't know about it yet so I will dop it before she gets a taste for it.

Have you seen Gommorah? its very good. Its more or less an extended retelling of the movie as a TV series but none the worse for that.
                                                                                                        Also features our own GhostfaceSte in a starring role... well he's young, bald and has that same kind of charming smile Ste uses when he is about to try and take all your chips
                                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Re: WW

I thought it was a mistake but some others don't and tbh the most tilting thing is that I let myself be tilted by it.

Lets just get over ourselves, and go on with the game... if we need a sub for BK then lets get one.
                                                                                                          Maybe someone like AJ, Kev or one of the dead players could volunteer to give Gill a hand with the modding.
                                                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Details of the bubbleking flounce off?

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                                              Skip Calfornia entirely and head to Utah or Idaho. Big Sky country, great scenery, sure you could locate a luxury dude ranch where you can eat (allegedly - according to that Steak bookguy anyway) the best steaks in the world.

You might even covert to Mormonism.

A week of that clean living and you can go off the rails in Vegas with a clear conscience.
                                                                                                              If you've done Cali to death I'd second RDIII's recommendation of Utah, was there in January for six days and really enjoyed it, despite the weak beer. Easy to drive to from Vegas, whereas Northern California is another flight. Spend a few days touring around some of America's best national parks, Zion is so beautiful.

Comment

Bet2be is actually the biggest trolling website I have ever come across!!

Honestly don't think I am ever going to get my money. Just really glad it isn't more than this. NEVER join this website!
                                                                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by PSV58 View Post
                                                                                                                  Details of the bubbleking flounce off?
                                                                                                                  Just said he wasn't playing anymore and was taking his ball with him

Only messing BK !!

Comment

...
                                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                                                      I thought it was a mistake but some others don't and tbh the most tilting thing is that I let myself be tilted by it.

Lets just get over ourselves, and go on with the game... if we need a sub for BK then lets get one.
                                                                                                                      Maybe someone like AJ, Kev or one of the dead players could volunteer to give Gill a hand with the modding.
                                                                                                                      Was talking to WWMod, but have no broadband at home this week so unable to help. Maybe PM Icarus, a Blaa Signal into the moonlit sky usually gets his attention.
                                                                                                                      Game seemed good fun and is now at the best stage where the roles are expired and it comes down to actually logically figuring shit out from what people said so should carry on imo ;
                                                                                                                      its not unusual if a couple of mistakes were made - personally in games I ran I sent the wrong result to the Seer once, and I comodded one where we lynched the wrong person. All forgotten about now.

Though think it'd be good if any future 35+ player games have two nightly kills (and 2 Seers to balance it) to keep each game in a 2 week window.

Comment

@Strewel - no matter how often they're warned!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
                                                                                                                          Though think it'd be good if any future 35+ player games have two nightly kills (and 2 Seers to balance it) to keep each game in a 2 week window.
                                                                                                                          Good idea. If there is still an appetite I'll mod the next game and hopefully the Flushies might both be able to play.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X