Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, inspiring stories, viral videos, and so much more from users like toebeens.

Comment

Originally posted by Jam-Fly View Post
      I think at this stage, an acceptable season for Van Gaal would be pushing for 4th but end up finishing 5th. I thought Arsenal were nailed on for third with United an Liverpool battling it out for 4th at the start of the season. Liverpool have looked impressive so far though so can't see them or Arsenal finishing outside the top 4. Champions League commitments might put a different complexion on Liverpool's season though. If they don't handle that well they could drop some point early on in the season.
      Spend nearly 200m in one season and 5th is acceptable? Unless it is accompanied by a charge in the last 15 games that sees them just miss out due to a high points total then I can't see 5th being acceptable, at least to the likes of Mata and di Maria.

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
      Would prefer San Francisco to LA if you haven't been already.
      Better wineries and scenery around SF too.

Comment

Also go with SF ahead of LA. Yosemite is amazing but avoid at the weekends.

Comment

+1 to SF over LA. Really liked Yosemite and Napa/Sonoma. More winelands further south near Paso Robles, if you do want to go to LA there might be a better fit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For somewhere different, go to South Africa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Waterford is a lovely spot

Comment

I'm looking to get a few monitors, 22 inch or bigger. Has anyone bought any recently they'd recommend? Or even any retailers you'd recommend going through?
                . .

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                  Ty all - did 3 weeks in S.Africa before. Quality.
                  If you want to try the middle east, a few days in Dubai you can take in some racing in a city so full of bling even the likes of you will find it gaudy and shallow! Then take your time in Oman for a sense of the real Middle East, luxury hotels at decent prices and perfect weather in our winter time.
                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Comment

lolwwthread
                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

so much drama, so much confused people.

I had read it the way ww-mod meant but I thought all was ok due to rigger getting penalty points, bad times and a dead rigger

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                          lolwwthread
                          Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                          so much drama, so much confused people.

I had read it the way ww-mod meant but I thought all was ok due to rigger getting penalty points, bad times and a dead rigger
                          Lads, it's done. Let's not break the rules talking about the game in here. I'm going to get the beers in.

Comment

I iz a martyr.
                            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                              I iz a martyr.
                              #PrayForRigger

Comment

lads Im out of the game you can mod kill me tomorrow as I wont be posting in the ww thread again.

Comment

Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                  lads Im out of the game you can mod kill me tomorrow as I wont be posting in the ww thread again.
                                  I am feeling the love brah. Lot of man 's going your way.

I'd encourage no more withdrawals/chats about the game though for the sake of sake.

Comment

Yeah look they are doing hard work for us and are doing a good job giving us a fun game, we can get past it.

so how about the fappening?

Comment

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
                                      Yeah look they are doing hard work for us and are doing a good job giving us a fun game, we can get past it.

so how about the fappening?
                                      You must be creaming yourself at the prospect of Lavigne pictures? Have they surfaced?

Comment

Originally posted by poprock View Post
                                        This needs more love as it combines 2 current events into one joke.

Comment

Am I allowed to ask about the WW game even though I'm not playing?
                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                            pm icarus for de.....
                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by one ill cat View Post
                                              I'm looking to get a few monitors, 22 inch or bigger. Has anyone bought any recently they'd recommend? Or even any retailers you'd recommend going through?
                                              Tony got one recently in PC World in Derry. Was £200 I think. It is a Samsung full HD TV/Monitor and its 24" and it's a great monitor and obv has the added bonus of being a TV as well. It doesn't seem too big. I can get the model number and the details from pcworld?

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                              Not sure, but I am curious. PM?
                                              Last edited by MrsFlushdraw; 01-09-14, 21:40.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                Tony got one recently in PC World in Derry. Was £200 I think. It is a Samsung full HD TV/Monitor and its 31" and it's a great monitor and obv has the added bonus of being a TV as well. It doesn't seem too big. I can get the model number and the details from pcworld?
                                                Thanks but will be wanting 4+ monitors & tbh would rather they didn't have a tv function. Looking at 2 each for Rob & I to hook laptops up to in a home office setting, think it's better if the temptation of tv isn't there in the background

Thanks though, appreciate the reply all the same.
                                                . .

Comment

@ Cat

It is a 24" (men and inches huh) and here it is. It is now on offer for £150

Comment

The-Rigger: not the hero we deserved, but the hero we needed.

#RIPRiggs
                                                    Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                      Spend nearly 200m in one season and 5th is acceptable? Unless it is accompanied by a charge in the last 15 games that sees them just miss out due to a high points total then I can't see 5th being acceptable, at least to the likes of Mata and di Maria.
                                                      yeah acceptable probably isn't the right word. Challenging for 4th and ended up 5th is probably enough for LVG not to get sacked at the end of the season is probably more accurate. Like if he finishes 6th or 7th, do the board not sack him?
                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

gaston ramirez gone from soton to hull.... literally just horrific for all of my season long bets!
                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                                                          You must be creaming yourself at the prospect of Lavigne pictures? Have they surfaced?
                                                          When they do:

Comment

yeah acceptable probably isn't the right word. Challenging for 4th and ended up 5th is probably enough for LVG not to get sacked at the end of the season is probably more accurate. Like if he finishes 6th or 7th, do the board not sack him?
                                                            I personally think he is no excuses territory now with all the money spent, especially with some of the big names who have come in. The only possible scenario where van Gall is at utd next season with no CL football is as I described earlier, and even that might not be enough.

There is a lot of pressure on now though I'd suggest.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                              Utd sign an rvp replacement and Arsenal still waiting for theirs
                                                              They just got him

Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

anyone know the result of that Jim White cliche bet actually?
                                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

anyone know the result of that Jim White cliche bet actually?
                                                                  fuck her right in the pussy

Comment

Chelsea will walk it this year. By a country mile. Sigh.

Comment

So is this the future United line-up if RVP is laid up for a period?

De Gea
                                                                      Jones Evans Rojo
                                                                      Valencia Herrera Blind Di Maria Shaw
                                                                      Falcao Rooney

That has the look of a solid team.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post

De Gea
                                                                        Jones Evans Rojo
                                                                        Falcao Rooney

Shaw going to be out for much longer?
                                                                        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                          They just got him

wellbeck played 1461 mins last season for united in the premier league, he got nine goals and 4 assists, so in roughly 16 games he made 13 contributions, not bad for a player who was played out of position

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                            Mourinho really is the GOAT isn't he? When he signs someone you agree that it's a very good signing for the team. When your watching a Chelsea match and think a particular substitution might be a really good idea he makes it.

Also am I the only one who thinks Ivanovic is hugely underrated. I think he suffers in views because he is a converted centre back, but he is an absolute beast at right back, incredible, power, energy, and a great goal threat.

Comment

De Gea
                                                                              Jones Evans Rojo
                                                                              Falcao Rooney

Or 4-3-3

DDG
                                                                              Rafael Jones Rojo Shaw
                                                                              Hererra Blind Di Maria
                                                                              Mata
                                                                              Falcao Rooney

Comment

wellbeck played 1461 mins last season for united in the premier league, he got nine goals and 4 assists, so in roughly 16 games he made 13 contributions, not bad for a player who was played out of position
                                                                                How many chances did he miss? How many times did he take the wrong option? How many times did he lose the ball?

I think he put everything he had into every game, I just don't think he was good enough.

In some ways I'd like him to turn out like Sturridge at Liverpool because I think he's a very honest player, but it wasn't happening for him at united, and I hope it doesn't happen for him at Arsenal tbh.

Comment

De Gea
                                                                                  Jones Evans Rojo
                                                                                  Falcao Rooney

I actually thought the defense might look like this

De Gea
                                                                                  Jones Rojo Shaw

but prefer yours I think

Originally posted by RoadSweeper View Post
                                                                                  Or 4-3-3

DDG
                                                                                  Rafael Jones Rojo Shaw
                                                                                  Hererra Blind Di Maria
                                                                                  Mata
                                                                                  Falcao Rooney
                                                                                  He doesn't seem to like rafael
                                                                                  Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                                                    How many chances did he miss? How many times did he take the wrong option? How many times did he lose the ball?
                                                                                    I aint questioning your opinions, just they were his stats from transfermarket last season in the premier league with man united.

Also i am pretty sure I am coming last in the fpl so I know nothing.

Comment

Mourinho really is the GOAT isn't he? When he signs someone you agree that it's a very good signing for the team. When your watching a Chelsea match and think a particular substitution might be a really good idea he makes it.
                                                                                      What you are really saying here is, Mourinho is as good as manager as you are

Comment

It sounds like you are saying that Mourinho is as good a football manager as you.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                                          He doesn't seem to like rafael
                                                                                          Oh? Never heard that? Why so?

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                                                                            On Chelsea, I remember a few seasons ago (I think it was the season Ancelotti got sacked) they started off brilliantly and after about 8 games people said they would walk the league. They didn't even come close. Last season no one thought Liverpool would come anywhere near to the top of the league, and no one foresaw what would become of utd, at least to the extent it happened.

Football, as Jimmy Greaves used to say, is a funny old game. Chelsea may well win the league, even at a relative canter, but I certainly wouldn't be calling anything as likely to happen.

Comment

On Chelsea, I remember a few seasons ago (I think it was the season Ancelotti got sacked) they started off brilliantly and after about 8 games people said they would walk the league. They didn't even come close. Last season no one thought Liverpool would come anywhere near to the top of the league, and no one foresaw what would become of utd, at least to the extent it happened.

Football, as Jimmy Greaves used to say, is a funny old game. Chelsea may well win the league, even at a relative canter, but I certainly wouldn't be calling anything as likely to happen.
                                                                                              Just making sure with the BBV curse

Comment

I aint questioning your opinions, just they were his stats from transfermarket last season in the premier league with man united.

Also i am pretty sure I am coming last in the fpl so I know nothing.
                                                                                                I wouldn't worry too much about that, it'll be wild cards for everyone and a full reset over the international break!

Comment

Also am I the only one who thinks Ivanovic is hugely underrated. I think he suffers in views because he is a converted centre back, but he is an absolute beast at right back, incredible, power, energy, and a great goal threat.
                                                                                                  Been saying it for years, Ivanovic is phenomenal. There was a period about two seasons ago where it seemed he was smoking a bit too much weed and was caught day dreaming a bit, but aside from that, he's been a top-class consistent performer. He's the whole package.
                                                                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

But I'm basing this not on only current form - Costa/Fabergas et al have looked sharp - as well as the lethargic start by all "rivals" and nobody has strengthened significantly enough to challenge imo. I obviously wanted Arsenal to buy 2 strikers and 2 defenders and what, we may get 1 striker in Welbeck who imo will actually strengthen the squad but nowhere near enough to win the league.

Comment

Don't agree Chelsea will walk it. City have a very complete looking team also. Still think it'll be really close between those two.
                                                                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Don't agree Chelsea will walk it. City have a very complete looking team also. Still think it'll be really close between those two.
                                                                                                        Their front guys are injury prone and Negrado leaving is a big leak imo. He really was special early last season and although Jovetic is coming in to serious form Mark Hughes could outsmart them at home last weekend ... they also got another tough enough draw in CL which will affect them too.

Comment

Not sure about this tbh. We are starting to look a little light up front. What with negredo leaving, aguero so injury prone, we seem to be overreliant on decko and Jovetic having good seasons. We are in trouble if one/both get injured or lose form.
                                                                                                          No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Damn you white knight!
                                                                                                            No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                                                                                                              Damn you white knight!
                                                                                                              Again

Comment

yeah really surprised Negredo left. Wasn't Pellegrini just saying how he needed 4 strikers for the season? The loss to Stoke means they're starting with a 3 point deficit alright, could prove crucial. It still should be close though, they're by far the two best teams in the league with two good managers, can't see Chelsea having the league sewn up in March or anything.
                                                                                                                Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Fuck all this bollox. Kate Aldo or Natalie Sawyer?

Comment

yeah really surprised Negredo left. Wasn't Pellegrini just saying how he needed 4 strikers for the season? The loss to Stoke means they're starting with a 3 point deficit alright, could prove crucial. It still should be close though, they're by far the two best teams in the league with two good managers, can't see Chelsea having the league sewn up in March or anything.
                                                                                                                    Think negredo was badly homesick. Surprised it wasn't Navas actually.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post

Natalie
                                                                                                                      Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                                                                                                        both

Comment

Terrified to mention something in case i jinx what could be the funniest story in world football
                                                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X