• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves arent happy
    Low fee Euro/UK money transfer, 1st transfer free through my referral
    https://transferwise.com/u/bfa0e

Comment

Sold some tickets on Twitter, and have been scammed by a guy who has refused to pay. Only reason I sent first was that we had mutual friends in common on Facebook so I gave him the benefit of the doubt as it was a late sale on Friday and he said he'd deposit on Monday. Turns out from speaking to the friends in common, that it's not the first time he's done something like this.

Anyway I have a phone number and a work email address so am planning to email his work with screenshots, it's not a massive amount of money, but he's been so brazen about it that basically just want to cause him hassle now.

Too far or should I go ahead with it?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
        I am terrible on the roads. I think there are a lot of woman out there who just can not drive. They are also more ignorant than their male counterparts.

I have moaned "woman drivers" many a time. I don't think I am too bad myself though. In fact when I learned to drive my instructor whom I had known for years said I should go for my ADI and be an instructor myself. So I took that as a compliment. Although I don't have the patience for it so was never a thought. I did hear that your insurance goes down if you have your advanced drivers licence but not sure if that is the same in Ireland.

Comment

Originally posted by The C Kid View Post
          Sold some tickets on Twitter, and have been scammed by a guy who has refused to pay. Only reason I sent first was that we had mutual friends in common on Facebook so I gave him the benefit of the doubt as it was a late sale on Friday and he said he'd deposit on Monday. Turns out from speaking to the friends in common, that it's not the first time he's done something like this.

Anyway I have a phone number and a work email address so am planning to email his work with screenshots, it's not a massive amount of money, but he's been so brazen about it that basically just want to cause him hassle now.

Nah, get him.
          airport, lol

Comment

Anyone going to the College ball tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
              Nah, get him.
              Have you checked to see if hotspur knows him?
              airport, lol

Comment

"Friends" on facebook and people in real life much different things.
                Guy in my rugby club scammed about 5k off lads for ufc tickets for the big MCgregor fight.
                Had been in the club three years nights out tours so came as a shock.

Comment

CHD goneeeeee? man in his 20s shot in Bray yesterday.

Comment

What is the story with the IWF? I don't see if mentioned anywhere?
                    Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Rip chd

Comment

Originally posted by TommyGunne View Post
                        What is the story with the IWF? I don't see if mentioned anywhere?
                        Gone not happening.
                        Paddy power doing its best for irish poker

There is a game in red cow a spooktacular for 600 or 700.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                          The Vigilante got him.

Comment

need 2 but better again 4 tickets for the all-ireland hurling final as a favour for someone. I'm sure they're easy to come by, given the fact that it's not really a popular sport unlike say the United v League of Ireland XI game, but thought I'd try here first just in case.

Anybody help?
                            Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Korengal picks up where Restrepo left off...the same men, the same valley, the same commanders, but a very different look at the experience of war. Korengal ...
                              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

If Bubbleking's girlfriend didn't already know he was a big deal on the internet she fucking does now.

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                                  If Bubbleking's girlfriend didn't already know he was a big deal on the internet she fucking does now.
                                  Sounds like a case for:

Comment

Originally posted by Silver-Tiger View Post
                                    im trying to sort tickets at the moment.

also RIP CHD

Comment

Yeah, should be a good laugh
                                      You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                      World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Gone not happening.
                                        Paddy power doing its best for irish poker

There is a game in red cow a spooktacular for 600 or 700.
                                        Thats annoying. Looks like no poker for me till easter next year then.
                                        Foldaramus et foldarabimus

Comment

Originally posted by Kayroo View Post
                                          Yeah, should be a good laugh
                                          Ye. I missed the last one.

I bought premium tickets on toutless.

About 30 mins in when i know everyone has taken their seats, is it o.k move premium sections or will i be stopped?

Comment

Got the chance to use a OnePlus One phone albeit briefly in Barcelona and it was pretty impressive, also got to use a Nexus 5 and found it very slick kinda torn between upgrading. Find the form factor of the Nexus 5 to be just about perfect and didn't really like the feel of the bigger smartphones currently doing the rounds. So many rumors about a Nexus 6 though.

Comment

yeah doubt there's any point in buying a nexus 5 at this point.

Comment

Unleash hell

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                  Got the chance to use a OnePlus One phone albeit briefly in Barcelona and it was pretty impressive, also got to use a Nexus 5 and found it very slick kinda torn between upgrading. Find the form factor of the Nexus 5 to be just about perfect and didn't really like the feel of the bigger smartphones currently doing the rounds. So many rumors about a Nexus 6 though.
                                                  If there is to be a new Nexus it'll be the end of Oct probably before its announced. I've heard anywhere between 5-6 inch screen on it, but too many rumours to get a clear idea yet.

Comment

Ye. I missed the last one.

I bought premium tickets on toutless.

About 30 mins in when i know everyone has taken their seats, is it o.k move premium sections or will i be stopped?
                                                    Move away, no bother there. Course I would move early and get the best seats and take my chances, cos half the crowd will probably be doing that anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Iago View Post
                                                      need 2 but better again 4 tickets for the all-ireland hurling final as a favour for someone. I'm sure they're easy to come by, given the fact that it's not really a popular sport unlike say the United v League of Ireland XI game, but thought I'd try here first just in case.

Anybody help?
                                                      Im actually looking for 2 also, i assume they are slightly easier to come by than football ones, but im probably assuming spectacularly wrong.

Also is the College game tomorrow even close to being a sell out?

Comment

Keeping well away from any future Nexus. Have the Nexus4, battery life is awful, soft keys have stopped working which seems to be a common issue and the power button barely works anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                          I am terrible on the roads. I think there are a lot of woman out there who just can not drive. They are also more ignorant than their male counterparts.

I have moaned "woman drivers" many a time. I don't think I am too bad myself though. In fact when I learned to drive my instructor whom I had known for years said I should go for my ADI and be an instructor myself. So I took that as a compliment. Although I don't have the patience for it so was never a thought. I did hear that your insurance goes down if you have your advanced drivers licence but not sure if that is the same in Ireland.
                                                          I have the IAM advanced driver qualification and I get a 30% discount on top of everything else from Aviva.

Comment

Originally posted by bohsman View Post
                                                            Keeping well away from any future Nexus. Have the Nexus4, battery life is awful, soft keys have stopped working which seems to be a common issue and the power button barely works anymore.
                                                            I had a galaxy Nexus for 2 years that is still working perfectly (I recently loaned it to someone for 2 months) , and my nexus 5 has no issues either. There will always be bad experiences with all tech, but an individual experience, good or bad is far from conclusive.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                              I had a galaxy Nexus for 2 years that is still working perfectly (I recently loaned it to someone for 2 months) , and my nexus 5 has no issues either. There will always be bad experiences with all tech, but an individual experience, good or bad is far from conclusive.
                                                              Battery life ok? On googling the soft key issue it seems to be a massive problem, did find a workaround though.

Comment

Confirmed CHD. Sad times RIP

Comment

Nice long scenic trips to Besiktas, Partizan Belgrade and Tripoli (the Greek one, sadly not the Libyan one) for Spurs.

Everton get Lille, Wolfsburg and Krasnador (Russia).

Comment

Emailing screen shots is weak. You can do better.

We know where he works and we have his details.

This aggression will not stand.
                                                                    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Anybody help?
                                                                      Fuck. Do you know anybody involved with the GAA county board of a weaker county? Some AI final tickets are distributed to every county board as it's the premier event of the year. Ask somebody from a weak county like Laois/Carlow/Offaly/Meath who used to play hurling at county level or is involved with a county board if they can help you.

All our tickets are committed already but obv I'll keep my ears open for you.
                                                                      ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Nexus 7 and chrome cast are unreal combination. Streaming HD movies and browsing the web with ease. No issue with battery life for me.

Comment

Battery life ok? On googling the soft key issue it seems to be a massive problem, did find a workaround though.
                                                                          Battery isn't great, no. I usually make sure I'm not far from a charger for too long though. I've one at work and portable ones for travelling.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                            Emailing screen shots is weak. You can do better.

We know where he works and we have his details.

This aggression will not stand.
                                                                            Shot across the bow first?

Comment

Anybody help?
                                                                              Do they have to be sat together? There will be no problems in getting tickets from Thurs/Fri of next week as people panic book tickets at the moment through friends and clubs and end up stuck with them. Most likely be individual tickets though not together

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                                                Battery isn't great, no. I usually make sure I'm not far from a charger for too long though. I've one at work and portable ones for travelling.
                                                                                +1 on the battery but greenify helps a lot
                                                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                                                  Rip chd
                                                                                  Originally posted by Bubbleking View Post
                                                                                  im trying to sort tickets at the moment.

also RIP CHD
                                                                                  Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                                                  Confirmed CHD. Sad times RIP
                                                                                  No, you clearly don't know who you're talking about, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Lads. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                                                    Do they have to be sat together? There will be no problems in getting tickets from Thurs/Fri of next week as people panic book tickets at the moment through friends and clubs and end up stuck with them. Most likely be individual tickets though not together
                                                                                    Where do these become available?

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                                                                                      Where do these become available?
                                                                                      AI final tickets (football and hurling) sold through clubs only (or scheme tickets like Parnell Park scheme)

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                        +1 on the battery but greenify helps a lot
                                                                                        Details?

Comment

Originally posted by tylerdurden94 View Post
                                                                                          Details?
                                                                                          Android: Greenify, the awesome auto-hibernating battery saver , used to be a root-only app. As of this weekend, Greenify also works with non-rooted d
                                                                                          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

### INAPPROPRIATE COMMENTS WILL BE DELETED ###If you don't know what inappropriate is, don't bother to leave a comment!This is the full length scene, "From T...

This is nuts.. skip to ~1:20 seconds if you wanna miss the build up
                                                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                                              Fuck. Do you know anybody involved with the GAA county board of a weaker county? Some AI final tickets are distributed to every county board as it's the premier event of the year. Ask somebody from a weak county like Laois/Carlow/Offaly/Meath who used to play hurling at county level or is involved with a county board if they can help you.

All our tickets are committed already but obv I'll keep my ears open for you.
                                                                                              Three of those counties have active club hurling scenes, much better chance from the Longfords/Sligos/Leitrims/Northern counties.

Comment

Originally posted by mcnugget View Post
                                                                                                Three of those counties have active club hurling scenes, much better chance from the Longfords/Sligos/Leitrims/Northern counties.
                                                                                                If you were going to order mcnuggets what sauce would you get with them?

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                  If you were going to order mcnuggets what sauce would you get with them?
                                                                                                  Are you bored?

Sweet chilli ainec

Comment

Are you bored?

Sweet chilli ainec
                                                                                                    Yes I am.

Sweet Curry imo.

Comment

Family holiday to France. Cleaning up projectile puke before Wexford. Good times!

Comment

Are you bored?

Sweet chilli ainec
                                                                                                        Yes I am.

Sweet Curry imo.
                                                                                                        BBQ ya morons

Comment

No, you clearly don't know who you're talking about, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Lads. I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!
                                                                                                          Hi Lloyd.
                                                                                                          Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

...
                                                                                                            "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                                                              Serious doubts about the life decision-making abilities of anyone who doesn't choose BBQ
                                                                                                              Would have thought the same about anyone eating chicken nuggets tbh!

Comment

Serious doubts about the life decision-making abilities of anyone who doesn't choose BBQ
                                                                                                                Yeah, idiots dunno how to do McDonald's, the big pot of bbq ya get with tenders is nicer again, more than likely same sauce dressed up differently but nicer all the same.
                                                                                                                airport, lol

Comment

It has to be bad when Hitch is worried about someone's life decision making
                                                                                                                  Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

...
                                                                                                                    "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I ask you guys about crisps and donuts and its mcnugget sauces that strikes up debate.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                        BBQ ya morons
                                                                                                                        BBQ sauce has been ruined by its popularity. There is now so many variations that the standard BBQ sauce you get these days is bland shite.

I long for the days of Godfathers Pizza. They were the king of pizza and BBQ sauce. I am yet to find the same sauce anywhere. It has ruined all other forms for me.

This is an upsetting subject for me so will leave it at that.

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                        Would have thought the same about anyone eating chicken nuggets tbh!
                                                                                                                        In before SP and his fake pink sludge nugget vidyo.

Comment

I see the news about Rangers (Scotland) share prices being reduced to 20 cent. How would one go about purchasing them? Just out of curiosity really so I can look at them and others.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X