Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha watching SS5, goalie gets sent off prior to penalty shootout, no subs left, so the centre half goes in and saves two to get them through. Hero!

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
      Fucking fantastic end there for ludogorets! Defender in goals for the peno shootout and saves 2, some laugh
      Unbelievable Jeff

Comment

Fuck neutering things, nazis.

Originally posted by Tar.Aldarion View Post
        How often do they hassle people? I got a letter one time that I ignored, that't it. They are but a myth.
        Have gotten about 8 - 10 letters in the last few years and they have called 4-5 times on the intercom, twice each time.
        X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
        Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
          Think we neutered him after seven months, is that not standard? It was what the vet recommended anyway.

Its no big deal, just he gets pissy legs when its windy
          No, it's not unusual these days, most vets put pressure on owners to neuter from six months on. But it does result in this phenomenon. For some reason I always found it slightly embarrassing when walking a fully grown dog that squats down when urinating, strange I know.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
            Fucking fantastic end there for ludogorets! Defender in goals for the peno shootout and saves 2, some laugh
            Even better. Steps up for very 1st peno himself and scores a screamer. Balls of steel.

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
              Never really payed any attention to the werewolf games here, read last few pages of the latest addition there, seems absolutely chronic. What am I missing?
              You need to read one of the games that I'm in.

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
              Dropbox is a lot more useful than google drive though.
              What makes it better?

I haven't used Dropbox at all. Can more than 1 user edit a spreadsheet at the same time like in GD?
              Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

My puppy Collie/Labrador cross is about ten months, neutered but still pisses like a bitch (i.e. crouching) rather than leg up. Can he be taught to do it properly or is it something he just works out over time?
                My German Sheperd is only lifting the leg with the last 2 months but still goes like a bitch now and again and he is going to be a year old next month. They start to lift the leg from seing other dogs doing it.

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                Yep. You neutered him too early. Our Golden Retriever is almost a year and only started throwing the leg up recently. He still crouches at times but very rarely and it's usually after a walk or when he's lazy so it could be down to tiredness.

Either way, you will just have to hope. Why did you neuter him so early??
                Dogs are best to be neutered asap and 10 months is not to early, anytime from 8 months is fine. I have not got around to getting my fella done but will be very soon.

Comment

Think we neutered him after seven months, is that not standard? It was what the vet recommended anyway.

Its no big deal, just he gets pissy legs when its windy
                  Haha yeah. That is one bad side effect. We discussed it with our vet and he said it's better for their health but to wait until 18months so he will be more or less fully grown then and will definitely not be a puppy anymore.

Originally posted by darwinatemyhamster View Post
                  10 months isn't early.
                  GFYDAMH

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
                    Fuck neutering things, nazis.

Have gotten about 8 - 10 letters in the last few years and they have called 4-5 times on the intercom, twice each time.
                    They are animals not things, materialistic Nazi.

Comment

GFYDAMH
                      Your acronyms do nothing, you''re still wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by zuutroy View Post
                        Read up again, apparently it looks like Allah when written in Arabic.
                        Reminded me of the 'Black and Tan'

Up to date news and reviews on the biggest fashion brands. Expert opinion, reviews and trends.
                        Gone full 'Glinner' since June 2022.

Comment

Did you watch the shield? I downloaded it a few weeks ago and only got about 7 episodes in but just couldn't get into it.
                          Is mackay the annoying guy in the suit that's a bit of a do gooder.
                          Seriously.....7 episodes in and you're not sure who mackey is? Stick with it anyway imo...Very good middle seasons and good payoff in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by CourierCollie View Post
                            OOH the advertising possibilities if that shoe had stayed on the market:

Come out ye black and tans
                            Come out and fight me like a man
                            Ye Nike wearing bastards
                            Cause here in the IRA were Puma all the way
                            Because they help us run guns faster

Comment

Comment

Costa out for 4-6 weeks according to the tweet machine

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                  Seriously.....7 episodes in and you're not sure who mackey is? Stick with it anyway imo...Very good middle seasons and good payoff in the end.
                                  To be fair to the show I had just finished The Wire so probably wasn't the best time to start The Shield cos I wasn't fully concentrating on it. I was looking forward to Vikings too and I've finished that now too so will give it another shot.

Comment

Giroud out for 12 weeks. Wenger has to buy a striker.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                                      I thought it was said he was out for 5 months not 3?

Comment

Keep Podolski?

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                          I thought it was said he was out for 5 months not 3?
                                          Apologies Wenger said end of December after the match tonight so 4 months.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                            Keep Podolski?
                                            ainec imo but +1 too.

Our Strikers get injured way too frequently

Comment

Arsenal players get injured way too frequently.

Comment

Originally posted by KevIRL View Post
                                                Costa out for 4-6 weeks according to the tweet machine
                                                and my one shot team goes absolutely tits up
                                                People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                  and my one shot team goes absolutely tits up
                                                  Costa reports seem to be BS atm.

Why would that break at 11pm when its meant to have happened this morning.

Comment

Pics of shoes reminded me when I was a 'Mod' in 1979-1981 of these babies

Comment

Comment

Has anyone bought one of these android media boxes?
                                                        Recommended or glitchy?
                                                        Would have used mainly for match streaming or media playback from hard drive.
                                                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Or can I just put mobdro on a chromecast yoke?
                                                          #Notacluehashtag
                                                          ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
                                                            http://m.aliexpress.com/item-desc/1881380777.html

Recommended or glitchy?
                                                            i bet you could have loads of the vaginas things instead of this

Comment

Off to bed.

LOOK at how majestic this cat is:

Comment

Originally posted by V for Vendetta View Post
                                                                I'll explain next week but for now. Gah!!!!

I escaped for three years and now I'm going back. lol.

Never burn bridges as this town is too small....
                                                                ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Recommended or glitchy?
                                                                  Tried one once and it was crap. Proper media streamers are much better.
                                                                  May you live in interesting times!

Comment

Ha watching SS5, goalie gets sent off prior to penalty shootout, no subs left, so the centre half goes in and saves two to get them through. Hero!
                                                                    It only gets better!

He is a Romanian who spent most of his career at Steaua's city rivals Dinamo Bucharest

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                        ha, saw that story this morning and was thinking that's what you were talking about last week. Interesting to see the CEO moving with the sale.

Irish CEO is moving not the group MD. He's thrilled to be moving and taking over. A chance to play in the bigger leagues I guess...plus I'm sure it's financially lucrative as well.
                                                                        ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

You must admit that's quite funny.

Ride that tiger and see what happens. You have a huge inbuilt advantage in knowing both organisations intimately. glgl
                                                                          "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                            You must admit that's quite funny.

Ride that tiger and see what happens. You have a huge inbuilt advantage in knowing both organisations intimately. glgl
                                                                            I was irritated for a few hours last week as I was in the process of lining up some former clients to be poached and that would have been very good for me over the next 12-18 months.

But on reflection over the medium term I 100% agree with you so I'm laughing about it now. This is my 2nd time being bought by Willis. They just can't get enough of me!!

It's amazing how silly some people are about these sort of things and the inane small stuff they sweat (parking space, office location, Xmas leave etc).

P.S. I was in the office last night until 22.00 and up this morning at 4.30 to get on site with a client for 7.00 and now I'm sitting in an ante room as "backup" for the next 5 hours. Funny life.

Comment

Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

Recommended or glitchy?
                                                                                i have something similar and use XBMC (gotham) for exactly the same purposes. No real issues bar the odd freeze frame.

Comment

Who you talking about, Willis?
                                                                                  Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Zod View Post
                                                                                    Who you talking about, Willis?
                                                                                    Join the IPB Fantasy Football League 19/20

http://www.irishpokerboards.com/foru...88#post1104188

Comment

...

Comment

Seems like an actual Russian-Ukrainian war now as opposed to the cloaks-and-daggers he said / she said fighting up to this point.
                                                                                        weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Sluglife's sunday million highlights show is up:
                                                                                          Sunday Million 24 August 2014, prize pool $1,335,000. Final table highlights featuring 14alonso14, SilentPurple, KorW1n22, kleath, Trems019, cicamica96, SGE1...

Comment

What we doing with Costa in the Fantasy?
                                                                                            Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

LOL at the fear Marc creates on that table

The AK checking twice is class!

Who is the pic in his avatar of?
                                                                                              Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatman View Post
                                                                                                What we doing with Costa in the Fantasy?
                                                                                                I'm probs swapping him out for Rooney this week as they only have burnley but will see how bad the injury is.

Would be worried they will find more after his leg nearly needed an amputation in the last preseason game

Edit
                                                                                                Should add I am doing awful

Comment

Also need a Costa replacement. I have Rooney in so who should I go for? Bojan is the sub.

Comment

which one is he

Comment

Seems like an actual Russian-Ukrainian war now as opposed to the cloaks-and-daggers he said / she said fighting up to this point.
                                                                                                      UEFA have said that Russian and Ukrainian teams will be kept apart in all draws this season for as long as possible, up to and including semi-finals if necessary.
                                                                                                      It's WAR.

Comment

Interesting part about this is their ambassador to the EU is calling for military assistance

Comment

...

Comment

which one is he
                                                                                                            who sluuglife aka mark aka 14 alonso14

Comment

There was also a story last week saying Russia might have World Cup taken from them as they have Crimean teams now playing in the Russian league which is against some sort of UEFA rules.
                                                                                                              I'd see that article as just a continuation of 25 years of 'XXXXX may not be ready/able/permitted to host, governing body has begged reliable English to be on standby' articles that pop up in advance of every Olympics and World Cup.
                                                                                                              I suppose an actual recognised ongoing war might raise questions about 2018, but disagreements about which league Sevastapol FC play in wouldn't be enough to cause a switch.

Comment

which one is he
                                                                                                                The lad who plays upfront for Chelsea

Lol jk
                                                                                                                ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Music video by The Riptide Movement performing All Works Out. (C) 2014 The Riptide Movement, Under exclusive licence to Universal Music Ireland Limited

This crowd playing in work today.
                                                                                                                  Tough gig playing to a load of people eating lunch not giving a shit

They aren't bad in fairness
                                                                                                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble

Comment

Recommended or glitchy?
                                                                                                                    Just get a Pi

Comment

Looking for a new TV show to watch, preferably funny/not too serious as I'm currently watching The Leftovers, The Strain and season 1 of the killing. Suggestions?

Comment

...

Comment

Where's a good place to do some light photocopying in town?
                                                                                                                          Still READS of Nassau Street?

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X