Best striker in the world if he wasn't injured every other week
        Who?

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
          Who?
          Aguero
          airport, lol

Comment

Flushdraw, will you also be making custom tshirts for your game like CHD is??

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                2.5 shows in now after your post last week. It's intriguing so far.
                Ya hope the build up leads to something good. Hell of a build up tho

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                  Aguero
                  Ah right I'm just trying to remember what he said about him a few years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                    Ya hope the build up leads to something good. Hell of a build up tho
                    It's by one of the guys from Lost so....

Comment

Originally posted by Bodybuilder View Post
                      To be fair this guy Markovic looks handy but the rest of Liverpool's signings look pathetic.

Alberto Moreno completely off the pace of the game, Lovren should be back playing for Southampton. How the hell does Joe Allen still get a game? A complete passenger. Gerrard is also a passenger at this stage.

Next thing the circus that is Mario Ballotelli is comes to town.

Liverpool looking good for 8th.
                      Your knowledge on football is impressing me.

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                        Ah right I'm just trying to remember what he said about him a few years ago.
                        It's coming back to me, in a flash.... Something to do with a pan?
                        ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                          Flushdraw, will you also be making custom tshirts for your game like CHD is??
                          Just ladies versions at the moment

Comment

£59.7m for Di Maria

Comment

re: the leftovers

got a bit of twin peaks about it?

only on ep 4

Comment

facebook has just become a massive collection of videos of people getting water fucked over themselves. what a crock of shit.
                                do people not realise that fb now own the rights to all these videos?

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                  interesting show starting on RTE 1 now, Power In The Blood - story of the Irish thoroughbred horse. Should be very interesting.
                                  It was good but I thought the second half worked much better than the first which was really frenetically edited in the style of stuffing a quart into a pint pot.

They really had plenty enough material for at least two programmes maybe more.
                                  Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                    <citation needed.jpg>

Even if that were true, who cares though?
                                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

I may be a bit tired and cranky there Newbie old chum.

I'm off to bed, good night all.

Comment

Originally posted by Icarus152 View Post
                                        <citation needed.jpg>

Even if that were true, who cares though?
                                        Exactly. It's not like people were hoping their one would make them millions.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                          Dunno Tom, mine was pretty sensational tbh.

Comment

Didnt see that.

How did you sound ?

edit...sensational it was, g'man
                                            Last edited by oleras; 25-08-14, 22:26.
                                            This too shall pass.

Comment

Hmm, anyone know what Muslim charity the James Foley video thing was started for? Definitely think the ice bucket idea for ALS was a better one.

Comment

Link? If someone not on facebook can't see it then don't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                                  Hmm, anyone know what Muslim charity the James Foley video thing was started for? Definitely think the ice bucket idea for ALS was a better one.
                                                  Dysphagia i think.
                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Just as well he didn't nominate someone first.

Comment

I do have my doubts though...the sun shining...he may have had one in the bank !
                                                      This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                        How did you sound ?
                                                        Not as well spoken as some mind you.

Link? If someone not on facebook can't see it then don't bother.
                                                        It's getting so many hits at the moment it's caused a data base error, dammit anyway.

Comment

It's getting so many hits at the moment it's caused a data base error, dammit anyway.
                                                          Give AJ a shout
                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Anyone watch West of Memphis? Peter Jackson produced documentary about the west memphis 3 and the robin hood hills child murders. Pretty decent(but long) if anyone is into watching a documentary

Comment

Halfway through season 2 of vikings. Anyone know if season 3 will be made any time soon?

Comment

Originally posted by BobSloane View Post
                                                                Anyone watch West of Memphis? Peter Jackson produced documentary about the west memphis 3 and the robin hood hills child murders. Pretty decent(but long) if anyone is into watching a documentary
                                                                Yes I thought it was brilliant
                                                                airport, lol

Comment

Halfway through season 2 of vikings. Anyone know if season 3 will be made any time soon?
                                                                  Looking at Feb/Mar 2015.

CHD hangs with Ragnar when he aint filming.

Its better than...Hotspur is spinning...GOT imo.
                                                                  This too shall pass.

Comment

Looking at Feb/Mar 2015.

CHD hangs with Ragnar when he aint filming.

CHD never posted the pics to prove it afaik. I did

I think it's better than GOT aswell.

Comment

Watching mad men at the moment, pretty good, what's the general perception of it in here?
                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                        facebook has just become a massive collection of videos of people getting water fucked over themselves. what a crock of shit.
                                                                        They have IP license over any videos posted directly (not one linked from youtube). Which means they can use it for free, but its not the rights to it. This is a non-exclusive license, the owner retains the rights.
                                                                        Once you delete the video/photo from facebook, the license permission is revoked.

It allows facebook to appear on tv, or make massive collages of users' photos for an advertisement without need individually permission. I doubt anything more commercial than that would be possible.

Comment

Watching mad men at the moment, pretty good, what's the general perception of it in here?
                                                                          You up to date with Vikings ya ? ?....that would be the general concencious thought here...
                                                                          This too shall pass.

Comment

I think it's better than GOT aswell.
                                                                            I shouldn't be singled out here, this is an opinion of such colossal egregiousness that it's hard to even imagine that bad luck would not befall individuals who hold it.

Comment

You up to date with Vikings ya ? ?....that would be the general concencious thought here...
                                                                              Nah that medieval shit does nothing for me
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

I shouldn't be singled out here, this is an opinion of such colossal egregiousness that it's hard to even imagine that bad luck would not befall individuals who hold it.
                                                                                Nah that medieval shit does nothing for me
                                                                                Bu...bu....but they're vikings! VIKINGS!! Tis feckin class.

Comment

Bu...bu....but they're vikings! VIKINGS!! Tis feckin class.
                                                                                  That's pretty much how the pitch went for the show I imagine.

It's like Ray Donovan imo, I watch Vikings too, enjoy it, but don't think the writing is up to much.

Comment

It's like Ray Donovan imo, I watch Vikings too, enjoy it, but don't think the writing is up to much.
                                                                                    You're competing with the best of them for show watching volume these days, wp'd. Anything really good on the go at the moment?
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Yeah I watch Ray Donovan too but like you say, not up to much. Still worth a watch though imo. Did you watch the shield? I downloaded it a few weeks ago and only got about 7 episodes in but just couldn't get into it. Don't know why cos the storyline seems decent but I just didn't take to it.

Comment

Yeah I watch Ray Donovan too but like you say, not up to much. Still worth a watch though imo. Did you watch the shield? I downloaded it a few weeks ago and only got about 7 episodes in but just couldn't get into it. Don't know why cos the storyline seems decent but I just didn't take to it.
                                                                                        It goes mental at the end of the first season but takes a while for ronny to come into his own.

Some great TV once it moves away from mackay getting all the screen time and the other guys develop.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                                                                          It goes mental at the end of the first season but takes a while for ronny to come into his own.

Some great TV once it moves away from mackay getting all the screen time and the other guys develop.
                                                                                          Is mackay the annoying guy in the suit that's a bit of a do gooder. I think it's cos I liked Chilkis in Vegas that I can't really take him seriously in the shield

Comment

You're competing with the best of them for show watching volume these days, wp'd. Anything really good on the go at the moment?
                                                                                            I have mentioned that I am absolutely loving The Strain. Started watching The Bridge (the original Scandi one) last week after a friend had been at me for ages to watch it. He seriously undersold it with his description of it, I'm really enjoying it, think it's fantastic.

Did you watch the shield? I downloaded it a few weeks ago and only got about 7 episodes in but just couldn't get into it. Don't know why cos the storyline seems decent but I just didn't take to it.
                                                                                            Am currently into season 4 of The Shield. Took a break of a few months after season 3. I think it's a very good example of that genre. Overpraised by some imo, in that I don't think it bears comparison to the great dramas (The Wire, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos etc.), but good fare for what it is - a cop show.

And Arrested Development season 3 is my breakfast sitcom atm. I think I'll have to go back and watch the first 2 seasons to see if my objections to it hold up, because season 3 is as good as any comedy.

Comment

Anyone around know anything about open office? I've to get something done for work, but I'm really not parsed at this hour, if I do it up on open office in my own time at home and then open it in word/excel at work will it read the file perfectly or will it be laid out messed up/not be able to open file type at all?
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Anyone watching Bojack Horseman? Cast looks really good but the trailers are quite offputting.
                                                                                                Profit before people.

Comment

@dobman strangely enough I was the same.with the shield couldn't get into it. Then tried it again as mate I live with was starting it and got right into it, good quality tv, as Hotspur says it doesn't compete with the greats but falls in just behind them imo.
                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

@dobman strangely enough I was the same.with the shield couldn't get into it. Then tried it again as mate I live with was starting it and got right into it, good quality tv, as Hotspur says it doesn't compete with the greats but falls in just behind them imo.
                                                                                                    Might give it another go soon so. Almost done with vikings. Watched 5 episodes tonight and saving the last two for tomorrow. Gonna take a break from the shows for a bit then so will try the shield again after.

Comment

[QUOTE=hotspur;829005]I have mentioned that I am absolutely loving The Strain. Started watching The Bridge (the original Scandi one) last week after a friend had been at me for ages to watch it. He seriously undersold it with his description of it, I'm really enjoying it, think it's fantastic.

Am currently into season 4 of The Shield. Took a break of a few months after season 3. I think it's a very good example of that genre. Overpraised by some imo, in that I don't think it bears comparison to the great dramas (The Wire, Breaking Bad, The Sopranos etc.), but good fare for what it is - a cop show

Really enjoying the strain too, after you finish the bridge , try the American version. It's based on the Mexico border between el paso and Juarez . Not as good as the original but very nearly and it is well written, think you would enjoy it

Comment

Thanks for sharing is a great movie.
                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Legend!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Taxi driver just came onto me. Freaked out.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                              Time to cut back on the mascara!?

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                                                                                                                Time to cut back on the mascara!?
                                                                                                                I can't stop laughing. Fare was on him.

Comment

Special fare?
                                                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Special fare?
                                                                                                                    My fare was le quarter pounder and cheese accompanied by chips.

Nothing special. Why?

Comment

My fare was le quarter pounder and cheese accompanied by chips.

Nothing special. Why?
                                                                                                                      Thought you paid in favours, but you paid in fast food?
                                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by The Situation View Post
                                                                                                                        Prefer Liverpool halftime/full-time at 7/1. Giving how ultra attacking they go early and how many of their wins are built on early leads I think there's more value backing that than match odds.
                                                                                                                        Keep this up please. People need to know you are literally the worst. You will prob run back to pretending you know about other leagues and saying nothing about the PL though for a while.

Planning on robbing football weekly for opinions this year or have you expanded?

Comment

Thought you paid in favours, but you paid in fast food?
                                                                                                                          This is why you live in my pocket.

You're funnier when you don't try.

What was up with Liverpool? Showing themselves up as not that good.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X