X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
    Aren't they free then?
    Usually attached is a jail sentence, so err no.
    ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Confirmed - micknail is a reatrd

Comment

I certainly did enjoy the season near the top challenging for the title indeed. Liverpool have underperformed for a few years, but still can't compete on a level financial playing field to Chelsea and City over the last while. Liverpool are far from paupers of course but there is still a gap in most opinions. I'm looking forward to the season anyhow, even without free plastic flags and foam fingers.
        You really should do research into the Chelsea finances. Really not that well off. Need to win leagues and CL's to splash big. We need a new stadium badly.

Liverpool can pay what we pay these days.

Hope I get a free thing in 3 weeks. Will take a pic with it for you if I do. We can both lol at United weekly then at the business end abuse each other.

Enjoy the season!

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
        Because it's funny.
        Yet you lot are laughing stocks. Now I get it.

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post
          Scousers don't get free things.

They just rob things.
          Is that the best ya can do.
          airport, lol

Comment

Usually attached is a jail sentence, so err no.
            Shouldn't you be off creating a banner using paper and a marker?

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
              Confirmed - micknail is a reatrd
              Harsh.
              ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Chadley must be drunk. Foam hands like...(cringe)
                Carl Sagan - Pale Blue Dot

Comment

Shouldn't you be off creating a banner using paper and a marker?
                  Have you washed your "Suarez - not a racist biter" t-shirt?
                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Originally posted by Fiend View Post
                    Chadley must be drunk. Foam hands like...(cringe)
                    I'm gee eyed.

I would like someone to point out how its cringe properly instead of saying ''cringe durp a durp'' or posting a photo.

How is the owner who is the first and original big money owner giving out free things bad? It is just jealousy of Chelsea. That is ok. To be expected. How it is a big deal to anyone is beyond me.

EDIT - Big deal is wrong phrasing. How it is a thing is weird.

Only Liverpool and United fans make a deal of it. That is in England. All Irish fans of English clubs do too. Weird.
                    Last edited by CHDad; 23-08-14, 13:50.

Comment

Harsh.
                      Can't even spell retard. I'll join you in the reatrd corner.

Chadley are you still drunk?

Comment

Originally posted by davepoke/her View Post
                        Can't even spell retard. I'll join you in the reatrd corner.

Chadley are you still drunk?
                        In bits me mate Dave. Kept her lit due to WW opening and no point in napping before the Chels.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                          I'm gee eyed.

I would like someone to point out how its cringe properly instead of saying ''cringe durp a durp'' or posting a photo.

How is the owner who is the first and original big money owner giving out free things bad? It is just jealousy of Chelsea. That is ok. To be expected. How it is a big deal to anyone is beyond me.
                          Because it's foam fingers. There's no explanation needed to show how cringe it is. Next week they will give out cutouts of a big D and a big fence. Or in Chelseas case a big bus cutout would do.
                          airport, lol

Comment

Because it's foam fingers. There's no explanation needed to show how cringe it is. Next week they will give out cutouts of a big D and a big fence. Or in Chelseas case a big bus cutout would do.
                            Why do you care so much.

Too weird. Go support Sligo and pay to see ball. Or play it. Then come back to me.

You live in town where several top Irish teams play. Go watch them, form an opinion, then you can talk shite about miniscule things in the EPL.

Comment

Feel the angry drunk coming.

Chelsea will obv go 1-0 down now and I will get harsh.

Comment

UFC since 11.30am, football all day as usual, more UFC later.

Some day.
                                Some decent fights but don't know a lot of the asian lads, the jap lad getting the rear naked in a minute was great earlier. Terrible ME tho with Cung Le looking like he has had a shit load of drugs the last while to get into decent shape. Co-main should be very good

Challenge cup final also starting now it seems

Comment

Why do you care so much.

Too weird. Go support Sligo and pay to see ball. Or play it. Then come back to me.

You live in town where several top Irish teams play. Go watch them, form an opinion, then you can talk shite about miniscule things in the EPL.
                                  Good to see you have run out of things to say on topic. Ignore me like you are taking the high ground and we will pretend nothing happened.
                                  airport, lol

Comment

So happy the football is back. Love the football banter. Just wasn't the same during the WC.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                      Some decent fights but don't know a lot of the asian lads, the jap lad getting the rear naked in a minute was great earlier. Terrible ME tho with Cung Le looking like he has had a shit load of drugs the last while to get into decent shape. Co-main should be very good

Challenge cup final also starting now it seems
                                      Cung looked very guilty yesterday at weigh ins after it was announced they are getting full on tests.

Hope he is clean, Hope Bisping gets a KO.

In a hour or so Bisping sets a record of UFC fights without a title shot I think. Man deserves one really. Twice he lost fights that would have seen him get a shot, both lads were on shit.

Comment

Good to see you have run out of things to say on topic. Ignore me like you are taking the high ground and we will pretend nothing happened.
                                        5star goes to games. Do you?

Kiddie game is down the street, playing with the big boys here.

Comment

5star goes to games. Do you?

Kiddie game is down the street, playing with the big boys here.
                                          That's just another Off topic point about the cringiness of.the foam fingers. But it's all you have left so I'll give it to you
                                          airport, lol

Comment

That's just another Off topic point about the cringiness of.the foam fingers. But it's all you have left so I'll give it to you
                                            All you had is the foam fingers and you didn't know where you were going with it.

I have shown you several levels where I will own you.

I am the king of this football stuff. Commit or shut up. First lesson free. I do love you Eamo but you are out of your depth. I am diving off a 30 foot cliff whilst you wear a swim ring and paddle your feet.

Comment

when spinning goes wrong....

Comment

Tyron Woodley. Classy dude.

Comment

All you had is the foam fingers and you didn't know where you were going with it.

I have shown you several levels where I will own you.

I am the king of this football stuff. Commit or shut up. First lesson free. I do love you Eamo but you are out of your depth. I am diving off a 30 foot cliff whilst you wear a swim ring and paddle your feet.
                                                  Haha foam fingers was the argument. We won't go on about it. Unless ye are beat. Which doesn't look likely
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Haha foam fingers was the argument. We won't go on about it. Unless ye are beat. Which doesn't look likely
                                                    What ya up to today Eamo?

Comment

when spinning goes wrong....
                                                      What channel is this on, I have mobdro, hopefully it's streamed via it.
                                                      ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

What ya up to today Eamo?
                                                        Working, on me break, went for a McDonald's
                                                        airport, lol

Comment

What channel is this on, I have mobdro, hopefully it's streamed via it.
                                                          Watching here http://firstrowir.eu/watch/277305/1/...iminaries.html

only main left

Comment

Tyron Woodley. Classy dude.
                                                            Chelsea gonna be boring and draw this 0-0 ya reckon?
                                                            Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                              Chelsea gonna be boring and draw this 0-0 ya reckon?
                                                              Different team in second half.

Just took eamo out of me pocket whilst getting me smokes. Much more comfortable.

Comment

Different team in second half.

Just took eamo out of me pocket whilst getting me smokes. Much more comfortable.
                                                                Fair enough, missed the game last week but looking very bland today and didn't see them improving much in the 2nd half. Thought 0-0 or 1-0 on what's happened so far and most likely 0-0. Looking forward to 2nd half now
                                                                Go big or go homeless.

Comment

After 34 minutes my 10 fold is currently up. Only downhill now ...

Comment

Originally posted by mdoug View Post
                                                                    Fair enough, missed the game last week but looking very bland today and didn't see them improving much in the 2nd half. Thought 0-0 or 1-0 on what's happened so far and most likely 0-0. Looking forward to 2nd half now
                                                                    We have Drogba again. 0-0 is never happening. Prob won't happen this season.

0-0 obv.

Comment

We have Drogba again. 0-0 is never happening. Prob won't happen this season.

0-0 obv.
                                                                      backed for €20 at 14.5 and lay at 9... freeroll bbv curse yes plz
                                                                      Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Did you see a new Aphex Twin album was announced?
                                                                        "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                          Some quality marketing right there
                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Some quality marketing right there
                                                                            You should log off for today.

Comment

You should log off for today.
                                                                              You watching the game or looking for an argument?
                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Solid knee to the head.

Wake up Chelsea, full attention now.

Comment

You watching the game or looking for an argument?
                                                                                  Was never looking for an argument eamo.

Comment

Was never looking for an argument eamo.
                                                                                    That's good mate, I'd hate that.
                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

.
                                                                                      48

Comment

UFC

SPOILER
                                                                                        Cung Le's face

Comment

Originally posted by AndyFatBastard View Post
                                                                                          Indeed, looking forward to it. We need more blimp advertising.

Anyone point me to some decent people playing down at EP outside of the bigger acts?

Comment

That's good mate, I'd hate that.
                                                                                            Would you like me to bring back a foam finger someday?

Comment

Would you like me to bring back a foam finger someday?
                                                                                              Of.course. Busy morning at work someone said there's not much more that could go wrong today, I said that volcano could erupt...
                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

is cesc playing?

EDIT:

Nearly a classic BBV

Comment

Of.course. Busy morning at work someone said there's not much more that could go wrong today, I said that volcano could erupt...
                                                                                                  Ya did not.
                                                                                                  Originally posted by newbie2 View Post
                                                                                                  is cesc playing?
                                                                                                  Not for Arsenal anyway.

Comment

Indeed, looking forward to it. We need more blimp advertising.

Anyone point me to some decent people playing down at EP outside of the bigger acts?
                                                                                                    Hercules and love affair.
                                                                                                    Krystal klear for some boogie.
                                                                                                    Bicep for good house music.
                                                                                                    kaytranada for smooth beats.
                                                                                                    Booka brass band are usually a good laugh
                                                                                                    airport, lol

Comment

Joy orbison in the woods will be pretty class if you like heavy uk bass kinda music. As will boddika and dark sky. Fuck I wish I was going
                                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Loopz View Post
                                                                                                        .
                                                                                                        Oscar out the door next then?

Comment

Goal imo.

Comment

Carlton Cole scored a goal.

We can all achieve things.

Comment

...
                                                                                                              "We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

RTE just had some imbecile Soccer pundits on the radio talking about some low life racist scummer, something to do with a manager job, who had his nasty hateful drivel splashed all over the media the other day.

According to these two morons :
                                                                                                                'The day of having a chat with the lads after the game is gone'
                                                                                                                'You have got to be really careful what you say these days'
                                                                                                                'Free speech is a thing of the past'

I kid you not... who the fuck are these droolers?
                                                                                                                Des Cahill sounded embarrassed by them but not enough to call them out for being the Neanderthal morons they are.
                                                                                                                Turning millions into thousands

Comment

Carlton Cole scored a goal.

We can all achieve things.
                                                                                                                  Raneiri's little lion
                                                                                                                  ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿

Comment

Eva Carneiro has some arse.

Comment

Kicking off in iceland
                                                                                                                      Real time 3d visualization of the seismic activity in Bárðarbunga
                                                                                                                      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                                                                                                      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                                                                                                      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                                                                                                        Kicking off in iceland
                                                                                                                        http://baering.github.io/
                                                                                                                        Eamo talks about foam fingers, creates himself more work.

Don't mess with CHD.

Learned your lesson?

Comment

I assume the coupons bookies do up for the soccer with prices on them do not have to stick to the price on the coupon and will move with the market. I had a 60/1 shot come in midweek and got paid about 50/1 which was a little annoying. She just said the prices had changed from the coupon which kind of makes perfect sense but since it was a small time bookmaker I would still like to check.
                                                                                                                          Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X