X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

I stream every single day over at TW!TCH: mafkPlease SUBSCRIBE and LIKE my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pip3guyIf you enjoyed the show and want to t...

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
        The dome is still a tent
        if you can't crawl under it, it isn't a tent imo

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
        Does anything happen in Tralee for the rest of the week. From memory it used to be a 5 or 6 day festival with a decentish few cards starting from the Wednesday at Tralee racecourse (closed now, built on?).
        Not anymore, bar some music on the streets. Its completely dead now. Twenty years ago it was the only festival around really and it was packed for the entire week. Pubs used to take all furniture out so that they could pack more people in. All GAA pitches were used as campsites and full by the Sat. Everyone used to do B&B and you wouldn't get parking within a mile of the town. It really was unbelievable craic for the entire week. I reckon the only visitors to it now are relatives/friends of the Roses.

Oh and racecourse still idle. They have some shows up there from time to time and actually had pony racing there on Sunday. Some people trying to get it up and running again, won't happen though.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
          Going to egg that house.
          He'd cry about the poor dead aborted chickens

Fluoride and 2 other filters ( Ireland is the worst country in the world in terms of poisoning water through industrial waste fluoride, arsenic known in it find in feicboook and support with your time/money/knowledge "Girl Against Fluoride" . She seriously taking Irish government to court )
          This guy sounds like the nut arsehole
          People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
          Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
          https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by careca View Post
            if you can't crawl under it, it isn't a tent imo

Not anymore, bar some music on the streets. Its completely dead now. Twenty years ago it was the only festival around really and it was packed for the entire week. Pubs used to take all furniture out so that they could pack more people in. All GAA pitches were used as campsites and full by the Sat. Everyone used to do B&B and you wouldn't get parking within a mile of the town. It really was unbelievable craic for the entire week. I reckon the only visitors to it now are relatives/friends of the Roses.

Oh and racecourse still idle. They have some shows up there from time to time and actually had pony racing there on Sunday. Some people trying to get it up and running again, won't happen though.
            The racing is back on this year I think

Comment

The racing is back on this year I think
              they're racing in Killarney instead
              "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                they're racing in Killarney instead
                No there was racing in Ballybeggan on the 16th & 17th alright. First time in five or six years. Probably just a mickey mouse meeting.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                  In much friendlier news, trip to Bray anyone?
                  https://www.airbnb.ie/rooms/2171152
                  I think I'd rather be beheaded than stay there for a week.

Can we all chip in and get Sickpuppy to rock up with a few cans, eating KFC, wearing a fur coat, and spouting colourful views on immigrants, women, and I'm guessing homosexuality might be a sore point with them. He could make them his bitches in roughly 1 minute 15 seconds. And The Daddy doesn't share shit, unless it's his boot.

Comment

No there was racing in Ballybeggan on the 16th & 17th alright. First time in five or six years. Probably just a mickey mouse meeting.
                    must have been just pony racing, wasn't under Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                      Think it was just sickpuppy messing around in sickpuppys special way. Didn't even think twice about it tbh. Actually if i remember correctly it was you who was a fcker a few months ago with some posts you posted before because of the tone of the way they were written. Anyway enough of that! Don't start the day with fighting talk lloyd, relax, put your insecurities away, and enjoy the waning summer days.
                      'My insecurities?'

In anycase, you don't have an issue with Mick's post so we'll leave it there so.
                      "Worldly wisdom teaches that it is better for reputation to fail conventionally than to succeed unconventionally." - John Maynard Keynes

Comment

First couple of episodes of Soderbergh's new show 'The Knick' are very good. It was originally suppose to be a HBO show but due to constrains of when Soderbergh wanted to do it it was passed to HBO's sister channel Cinemax which they own. In centers around a hospital at the turn of the century in New York when surgery within medicine was in its infancy.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Opr

Comment

Lloyd's not that tough, my first memory of him was at a 100 freezeout in the jackpot forever ago, it was 3 handed and Lloyd and some other dude surrendered like school children to a 4 stone possibly disease ridden midget with blonde hair. They gave him first and chopped 2nd and 3rd. It was memorable for me cause I remember thinking Lloyd could have eaten the kid for a snack

Comment

Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul go into business together and this time it's legal…barely. Find out what happens when Julia Louis-Dreyfus becomes a client, try...

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                              Fuck that ^^^

Never watching those things.

In much friendlier news, trip to Bray anyone?
                              https://www.airbnb.ie/rooms/2171152
                              Just around the corner from my house. Surprised they haven't been 'cleansed' yet

Comment

Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 20-08-14, 12:52.

Comment

Just sold my first two ads!!! fairly big ones too . fucking delighted! I went out today for the first time. One was an existing customer so not really a biggy. But the other was a brand new customer. . Its so much easier than other sales , People talk to me no bother . Its like I am kind of important because I am from the paper lol Love this job!!!
                                  Her sky-ness
                                  © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by hotspur View Post
                                    I think I'd rather be beheaded than stay there for a week.

Can we all chip in and get Sickpuppy to rock up with a few cans, eating KFC, wearing a fur coat, and spouting colourful views on immigrants, women, and I'm guessing homosexuality might be a sore point with them. He could make them his bitches in roughly 1 minute 15 seconds. And The Daddy doesn't share shit, unless it's his boot.
                                    Woke up in Bray once on way to work in cherrywood grim enough to be fair.
                                    Guess away no views on homosexuals trannys etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                      Woke up in Bray once on way to work in cherrywood grim enough to be fair.
                                      trannys can't be bluffed, we all know that

Comment

feeling the need to put down others is almost always due to the person's own insecurities. That's like Psyc 101, man.
                                        What would fabricating stories about hookers arrests drink drug binges and strippers
                                        in order to look cool and pretend to be a mad hoor fall under?

Comment

What would fabricating stories about hookers arrests drink drug binges and strippers
                                          in order to look cool and pretend to be a mad hoor fall under?
                                          I think you lost your powers with the temporary name change. Good to have ya back with a vengeance.
                                          airport, lol

Comment

How can some cunt of an auctioneer just pull a viewing of a place. I got the first available viewing when I rang and now they say they 'have someone in mind' for the place. Fucking cunts

Comment

Comment

That's just like your opinion. Not necessarily sure all your opinions are 100% thought through all the time.
                                                Agreed most of my opinions are pisspoor.

Comment

Would an arrest -> caution -> no charge, show up on a (UK) police check? Am assuming not as think the point of a caution is to not create a criminal record.
                                                  No you're good. Had to apply for recruitment licence in Ireland, UK and Malta with a few hairy ones. No conviction=Green light. Was it an adult caution and did you pay them a fine?

Comment

Was asked for a short cover letter of 'three to four pages' for the australian job that mentioned a while back. Academia has its own rules clearly.
                                                    Give the cunts a two page effort and show them how efficient you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                      How can some cunt of an auctioneer just pull a viewing of a place. I got the first available viewing when I rang and now they say they 'have someone in mind' for the place. Fucking cunts
                                                      GAB will explain this one later.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Mitty View Post
                                                        Oh Finkle, They will ring you back next week and you had better not offer the asking price. Tell them you are looking at another interest and didn't fucking appreciate them wasting your time. BOL

Comment

The Viper btw has a website. 90% success rate in collections. You'd piss yourself if you saw that van pulling up to the house.
                                                          Just rang them but they don't deal with any outstanding fees under €5K.

Comment

I didn't mean you, I meant the guy who put that ad up is probably quite sensitive to an anti-gay tirade. As for the tranny thing, if this is an allusion to the fur coat that was because this guy is probably too extreme for PETA.

Maybe Pasta is the man for the job.

Comment

If anybody needs some guidance regarding 180 turbo S&Gs.
                                                              Send me a Pm or add me on Skype: bpbraz

Happy to do group sessions.
                                                              Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                                                                If anybody needs some guidance regarding 180 turbo S&Gs.
                                                                Send me a Pm or add me on Skype: bpbraz

Happy to do group sessions.
                                                                First american express and now this confirmed busto.

Comment

The Mad Hatter

Comment

I didn't mean you, I meant the guy who put that ad up is probably quite sensitive to an anti-gay tirade. As for the tranny thing, if this is an allusion to the fur coat that was because this guy is probably too extreme for PETA.

Maybe Pasta is the man for the job.
                                                                    as a rugby player im familiar with homosexuals.

Comment

First american express and now this confirmed busto.
                                                                      Such cynicism. Feel free to add me on skype if you like & apologies if you misunderstood my OP, I am offering free guidance / coaching.
                                                                      Last edited by BrianByrne; 20-08-14, 14:49.
                                                                      Disaster - Dreamcrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Dickpuppy View Post
                                                                        as a rugby player im familiar with homosexuals.
                                                                        Indeed played the emerald warriors once and felt slightly nervous but excited at the bottom of rucks.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianByrne View Post
                                                                          Such cynicism. Feel free to add me on skype, apologies if you misunderstood, I am offering free guidance / coaching. As I once received.
                                                                          Sorry Brian was joking know you were doing very well than saw sense and got a job.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsFlushdraw View Post
                                                                            I didn't see an address for them, if you can PM me details I will get on for them. The only address I had was a noreply one.

I just replied to email they sent me and used that throughout all correspondence. You need reference number of booking btw.

email I used was;

Holiday Lettings <Feedback@e.holidaylettings.co.uk>;

sorry didnt read fully and didnt send this by PM ...hope thats OK and helps

Comment

The UN human rights review of Ireland abuses is worth watching in it's entirety. So much more going on here than just the few soundbites reported in the papers:

Powerful extract from the closing address of Nigel Rodley, Chairperson of the UN Human Rights Committee, after the Committee's questioning of Ireland in Gene...
                                                                              Last edited by AndyFatBastard; 20-08-14, 15:09.
                                                                              "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by Strewelpeter View Post
                                                                                I got a right go at one of those sanctimonious pricks last year when they came around for the third time having been told in no uncertain terms to GTFO twice already when the brother was in ICU.
                                                                                A couple of days later when he was being brought out of ICU the same oul wan as I'd had a go at saw us leaving and had the bare faces cheek to make a comment on how it 'must have been all the prayers that saw him through'. I was enraged enough that my instinct was to grab her by the throat and strangle her but I managed to restrain myself and just turned around to the ICU nurse said something along the lines of ' Will you tell Dr Murphy and her team that they can all go home, it was the prayers that did it'

Way back must be 20 years ago when a friend of mine was dying there they came in and gave him the last rites against his specific stated wishes, caused huge upset at the time.
                                                                                I dont know if i mentioned this before but when i was in ICU a priest cam in to do the rounds, there were 8 beds i think, i was last, curtain was drawn to the side. My wife was next to me and as he said goodbye to my neighbor i closed my eyes and pretended i was sleeping, he asked my wife how i was doing etc and moved on.

This happened 3 nights in a row, each night i was "sleeping". One of the nights he must have came early or late but wife wasn't there, off he trots on his rounds to save the souls and when he came near me...eyes closed. The fecker put the sign of the cross on my forehead while he thought i was asleep.
                                                                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
                                                                                  must have been just pony racing, wasn't under Rules
                                                                                  Yep, that was the pony racing I mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                                                                    The fecker put the sign of the cross on my forehead while he thought i was asleep.
                                                                                    It worked didn't it?

Comment

Actually yeah it goes against the principle of on-thread betting, and sets a bad precedence. Maybe ship to poboy1977 on stars?

Done. I look forward to our next wacky wager.
                                                                                      X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                      Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

It worked didn't it?
                                                                                        Results based thinking.
                                                                                        This too shall pass.

Comment

New fav:

Sledging or "Mental Disintergration" as it is also known is the tactic of talking to players on the opposition side (particularily batsmen, as taking on a whole team in the field is never a good idea) with the objective of destroying either their concentration or their confidence/self esteem. Sledging is practised in a large way by the Australian Cricket Team, but most International teams partake in sledging. Sledging can be merely an opposition player talking constantly to the batsman, but has mostly become known as players swearing and questioning their lineage.

Comment

...

Comment

A couple is two, unless your wife is awesome.

Comment

...

Comment

Awful bored.

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                    Awful bored.
                                                                                                    So what's your latest creation then?

Comment

Nut allergy flight girl. Part Deux

What the fck - the whole airplane has to not eat nuts because of your precious? How about just not eating the nuts / bringing a bit of food on board?
                                                                                                      Think you've misunderstood, the problem is anyone else eating nuts on the flight could cause the girl problems because of the way dust/particles get recycled through the air on a plane.

Comment

...

Comment

...

Comment

Really? Yeah, did misunderstand that. So people with strong nut allergies just can't fly?
                                                                                                            I think (possibly more of a Poble or Honda (lol) area) that you could ask the airline in advance and they might agree to ask people not to consume peanuts or other nuts. Otherwise you just arm up with epipens and hope for the best.

Part of the problem I'm guessing is that the parents had only just found out that the kid had this problem and were still in panic mode, will probably be much calmer and organised about it next time. (Probably also an element of first class passengers expecting the world to bend to their will).

Comment

Really? Yeah, did misunderstand that. So people with strong nut allergies just can't fly?
                                                                                                              If a person advises the airline they ask everyone to refrain from eating anything with nuts. Happened before for me anyhow
                                                                                                              airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by dobman88 View Post
                                                                                                                So what's your latest creation then?
                                                                                                                I don't create the games. I perfect them.

Comment

Couple means two. Few means a small number more than two, but often considered to mean three.

At least that's what I was always taught.

I remember seeing some thread on boards years ago where a person was complaining that when you ask for a 'couple' in a shop in Ireland, the shopkeeper inevitably asks how many.
                                                                                                                  Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Apparently it means either two, or 'an indefinite small number', but specifically means two in Australia/NZ. Guess it would look a bit stupid to contact them and ask should I reduce the length of the cover letter? Would have to get into a dumb-sounding explanation. It seemed quite a casual request for length rather than a firm rule.
                                                                                                                    Fuck them if they can't take a joke. They are aussies, they should be chill.

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                                                      If a person advises the airline they ask everyone to refrain from eating anything with nuts. Happened before for me anyhow
                                                                                                                      Is the pilot getting a teabagging from an air hostess a grey area?

Comment

Want to buy a bicycle. Know nothing about bikes and just want something to do a few miles on a few days a week. Don't want to spend much so looking at buying second hand.

I see something like this on Donedeal: http://www.donedeal.ie/bicycles-for-...r-sell/7395608

Any easy way to tell if a bike is in decent nick or is shit?
                                                                                                                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Is the pilot getting a teabagging from an air hostess a grey area?
                                                                                                                          Wouldn't the hostess need a set of balls to be doing the teabagging?
                                                                                                                          airport, lol

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X