• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is just starting on BBC3 if anyone has an interest in it

Football's Fight Club

Comment

SummerSlam!!
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Anybody here work in endocrinology or have a decent knowledge of it?

Comment

Originally posted by Mellor View Post
          Anybody here work in endocrinology or have a decent knowledge of it?
          What's the question?
          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Anyone up for a lovely girls/rose of tralee sweep? $10 in.
            Thank the post and if there is enough interest we can get it going tomorrow.

Can always take a few girdles each if need be.
            X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
            Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Originally posted by The-Rigger View Post
              What's the question?
              Serious health Qs

Comment

"We're not f*cking Burundi" - Big Phil

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Micknail View Post

Does anyone know if these are still for sale anywhere?
                    Pretty sure I saw them in Lidl recently.
                    Official Head Marshall of Waterford Gay Pride Festival 2015

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
                      Whats the milage and whats the fuel? give me as much info as possible and some pictures, I might be able to shift it but you will have to get it pre-tested.
                      There's 110k miles on it and it's petrol.

Cheers man, I'll give you a shout when I get it over the line.
                      I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

You're already 10 minutes late with the phone call. ....01- 4135992

Comment

Originally posted by Lazare View Post
                          There's 110k miles on it and it's petrol.

Cheers man, I'll give you a shout when I get it over the line.
                          You only need to get it pre-tested which you said will take about 200 quid to get it brought up to scratch, I have someone that could be interested in it and could take it pre-tested, if you could send me some pics and when you say fully loaded, is this with full leather, sunroof etc??

I used have a 2001 318 2l saloon, gold in colour with full leather, full works, paid 17.5k cash for it and sold it 2 years later for 14700, was like a car for nothing, they were the good days

Comment

Comment

You only need to get it pre-tested which you said will take about 200 quid to get it brought up to scratch, I have someone that could be interested in it and could take it pre-tested, if you could send me some pics and when you say fully loaded, is this with full leather, sunroof etc??

I used have a 2001 318 2l saloon, gold in colour with full leather, full works, paid 17.5k cash for it and sold it 2 years later for 14700, was like a car for nothing, they were the good days
                              I am just surprised 2 people wanted a gold car.

Comment

Originally posted by RichieM View Post
                                I've seen a gold colored lamborghini and another Bentley phantom here.

Absolutely laughably hideous.

Comment

Ireland is barbaric at times.
                                  a victim of a violent rape that is unable to travel, is denied access to an abortion.
                                  The victim is then further victimized by being forced to carry the child to term, at which point the child is forcible cut out of the woman's uterus.
                                  People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                                  Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                                  https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

I bought it, I sold it, am, I'd say that might be 3 as your been so smart about it and if you seen it in the flesh it was a classy car, took a week to sell it too btw

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                      a victim of a violent rape that is unable to travel, is denied access to an abortion.
                                      The victim is then further victimized by being forced to carry the child to term, at which point the child is forcible cut out of the woman's uterus.
                                      After the two psychiatrists agreed she was suicidal the obstetrician said "nah she's grand, force feed her there for a few weeks".

Comment

Heres one i found that is the exact same color as the one I had. You cant say that this isn't a nice looking car.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadParrot View Post
                                          While I don't agree with her initially not be allowed an abortion.
                                          She wasn't forced to carry it to term. It was delivered at 24 weeks.
                                          "forcible cut" is a bit much. At that point, there's a 50-60% of survival, I can see why doctors prefer c-section over termination.

Comment

Comment

Heres one i found that is the exact same color as the one I had. You cant say that this isn't a nice looking car.

Looks like a silver car that was soaked in tea.

Comment

"forcible cut" is a bit much. At that point, there's a 50-60% of survival, I can see why doctors prefer c-section over termination.
                                                Probably because under the new ruling we were supposed to make the whe terrible situation somewhat sensitive.

Not allowing her to terminate when the psych guys have stated risk to the mother, making her argue it instead of getting counselling too get over the rape, nice invasive surgery and a lovely scar to remember the whole incident.

Hardly an advertisement for the hypocritical oath of not to cause suffering being used.

Comment

Yes you can, but it's a matter of opinion.
                                                  airport, lol

Comment

She presented earlier than that looking for an abortion. The psychiatrists agreed she was at risk, obstetrician said deny her the abortion for a couple of weeks so we can C-section her.

During the intervening time she went on hunger/liquid strike, and was force fed/hydrated, then C-sectioned despite denying permission for the procedure to be carried out on her.

This is just egregious.

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                      She presented earlier than that looking for an abortion.
                                                      As I said, I don't agree with the initial denial and how they got to 24 weeks.
                                                      The reports are all over the place on this one, so surprises there

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                        Looks like a silver car that was soaked in tea.
                                                        I'll give you that one CHD

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                          Yes you can, but it's a matter of opinion.
                                                          Well I like it and that's all that matter's

Comment

Jaysus people are very boring with car colours, the above is fine, the only pity is that there isn't kick ass patterns on cars.

Comment

Comment

Is that keane?

Comment

Comment

Re that c-section abortion thing.

Is it definite that she was raped?

I thought I had heard that she didnt realise she was pregnant until late in her pregnancy, she was 'vunerable' - she 'could not travel for some reason' and 'had asked for a termination' which was denied by a panel of phychs. She then consented to a c-section at 25 weeks and 'mother and baby are doing well'

When/where did all the other shite come out?

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post

I thought I had heard that she didnt realise she was pregnant until late in her pregnancy, she was 'vunerable' - she 'could not travel for some reason' and 'had asked for a termination' which was denied by a panel of phychs. She then consented to a c-section at 25 weeks and 'mother and baby are doing well'

"A WOMAN who became pregnant as a result of rape believes the state denied her access to an abortion for months, until the foetus became viable. Earlier this month, the baby was delivered prematurely through a Caesarean section, which was authorised under the Protection of Life During Pregnancy Act.

The young woman, a foreign national with limited English, was not able freely to travel abroad for an abortion because of her legal status in Ireland.

She discovered she was expecting about eight weeks into the pregnancy, and immediately sought an abortion because she had been the victim of a traumatic rape. Months later, the woman believed she had been effectively refused an abortion, or the ability to travel abroad for such a procedure, by the state. She then went on a hunger and liquid strike. "

Comment

The reports are all over the place on this one, so surprises there
                                                                        You will never find out what actually happened here. Unfortunately a side effect of these types of cases.
                                                                        You are technically correct...the best kind of correct
                                                                        World Record Holder for Long Distance Soul Reads: May 7th 2011

Comment

Originally posted by newbie2 View Post

That is the total opposite. It is on the radio and in the papers today.

Stupid legislation to keep everyone - pro life and pro choice happy/able to claim victory but actually pissed everyone off.

Left the whole thing in a grey area massively open to time wasting to ensue maximum distress. I am amazed this is the first case but this is prob more down to people continuing to go to the uk for quick, anonymous and unquestioned procedures.

Hopefully we will get a shot at a referendum with full legislation on the card. I would say it will pass but not with a huge margin this time. Insane really that we need to vote on not force feeding rape victims to deliver premature babies into care.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Hitchhiker's Guide To... View Post
                                                                              One guy has decided we're focusing on the wrong issue here
                                                                              Seems to be in line with previous tweets of his, immigration 'floods' appear to be a favourite topic.

Comment

Best fantasy football defender to buy for or under 6million? I have Kolarav and Koscielny

Comment

How did sligo treat you Richie?
                                                                                  airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by eamonhonda View Post
                                                                                    How did sligo treat you Richie?
                                                                                    Savage Craic alright. Think Wednesday was my favourite night before it became super trad.

Didn't head in on Saturday tho. To cold looking and I had torn the arse out of it Friday.

Comment

Savage Craic alright. Think Wednesday was my favourite night before it became super trad.

Didn't head in on Saturday tho. To cold looking and I had torn the arse out of it Friday.
                                                                                      I was surrounded by people heads on the tables hungover on the way back on train yesterday, a funny sight.
                                                                                      airport, lol

Comment

One guy has decided we're focusing on the wrong issue here

He is probably coming from an uber right wing angle here but in a way he is right.

The one thing we do know for sure about this case is that the woman was not free to travel to the UK because of her immigration status. This once again highlights the craziness of the restrictions that not being in Schengen leaves us with.
                                                                                        Turning millions into thousands

Comment

...
                                                                                          Last edited by Hitchhiker's Guide To...; 18-08-14, 12:12.

Comment

I think focusing on the fact that due to changes in how strict it is to travel to the uk she could t go instead of how crap out system is also quite wrong.

Comment

Think he's coming at it from a Keep Blacks Out angle rather than the downsides of not being in Schengen! Do agree with you on Schengen though. Would have a huge impact on tourism if we could just stick the two fingers to the Brits and join Schengen. As an Irish person you de facto need a passport to the UK now (they even ask on the ferry), so its not that we are really benefitting from the free travel between UK and Ireland that not being in Schengen is meant to afford us. And they're hardly going to go all Texas and erect a fence between Ireland and NI if we desert them for Schengen's bounties. Well good luck to them if they try, and have to convince SF/SDLP/Alliance in Stormont to get the go-ahead.
                                                                                              You don't need a passport. They will accept any form of ID, driving licence etc

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                Best fantasy football defender to buy for or under 6million? I have Kolarav and Koscielny
                                                                                                Robertson from Hull 4.5

Comment

Originally posted by Hectorjelly View Post
                                                                                                  Debuchy will play every game, and will pick up a few assists and maybe the odd goal. Hopefully a lot of clean sheets too. Lovren for Liverpool is a good pick too. Both 5.5m

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                    Debuchy will play every game, and will pick up a few assists and maybe the odd goal. Hopefully a lot of clean sheets too. Lovren for Liverpool is a good pick too. Both 5.5m
                                                                                                    Is it not bad to have a defender who is part of a back line that will concede most weeks?

Comment

Picked up a Squeezebox Boom off adverts, this definitely the last device I'm adding!

Comment

Originally posted by CHD View Post
                                                                                                        Is it not bad to have a defender who is part of a back line that will concede most weeks?
                                                                                                        Well Arsenal had 17 clean sheets last season and Szczęsny picked up the Golden Glove last season so Debuchy is a solid pick imo. HJ may have have Ramsey/Koscielny and possibly Sanchez/Giroud so may have to look elsewhere and i think Liverpool could be good at the back this season as long as they get rid of Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                                                                          Well Arsenal had 17 clean sheets last season and Szczęsny picked up the Golden Glove last season so Debuchy is a solid pick imo. HJ may have have Ramsey/Koscielny and possibly Sanchez/Giroud so may have to look elsewhere and i think Liverpool could be good at the back this season as long as they get rid of Johnson
                                                                                                          I meant Lovren.

Liverpool are meh.

Szczęsny didn't win the golden glove either. He shared it with a better goalkeeper who conceded less
                                                                                                          Last edited by CHDad; 18-08-14, 13:31.

Comment

Sorry man, I'm crazy busy here in work, just saw your reply while I stole off to the jacks, I'll come back to you later this Eve.
                                                                                                            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                              She presented earlier than that looking for an abortion. The psychiatrists agreed she was at risk, obstetrician said deny her the abortion for a couple of weeks so we can C-section her.

During the intervening time she went on hunger/liquid strike, and was force fed/hydrated, then C-sectioned despite denying permission for the procedure to be carried out on her.

This is just egregious.
                                                                                                              She should have been sent back to whatever kip she came from instead of costing a broke country a fortune with doctors legal fees etc dont care if shes brown or periwinkle blue.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickpuppy View Post
                                                                                                                She should have been sent back to whatever kip she came from instead of costing a broke country a fortune with doctors legal fees etc dont care if shes brown or periwinkle blue.
                                                                                                                If it's cash and cash only you're worried about, a few pills would have been pretty cheap if given to her at week 8 when apparently she presented first.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                  If it's cash and cash only you're worried about, a few pills would have been pretty cheap if given to her at week 8 when apparently she presented first.
                                                                                                                  The abortion pill is unavailable in ireland.

Comment

The abortion pill is unavailable in ireland.
                                                                                                                    Over the counter. Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Emmet View Post
                                                                                                                      Over the counter. Yes.
                                                                                                                      Well i ahve a coat hanger if your ever stuck.

Comment

On what grounds would you have deported her?
                                                                                                                        Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Well i ahve a coat hanger if your ever stuck.
                                                                                                                          I'm not in Ireland so it's not a worry for me.

However, I'm just saying that if "sending her back to her kip" was a solution to try save the country money, there's a far more simple, legal, painless and even cheaper way for this to have been handled than deportation.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X