IPO Killarney Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPO Killarney Golf

Anyone interested in playing some golf at Killarney golf club for Thursday 18th in the afternoon, myself, Nicnicnic and probably a few locals are in, want to book a few tee times early.

In for golf. I'm working the event but i'll fire away an email and see my start times to see if I can fit it in
    Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
      In for golf. I'm working the event but i'll fire away an email and see my start times to see if I can fit it in
      You in??

Bumpage, cmon lads, golf,poker and beer

Comment

Originally posted by TheImprover View Post
        You in??

Bumpage, cmon lads, golf,poker and beer
        Déjà vu. Wasn't it just you, me and the chimney sweep chap last time ?

Comment

Have to be in the INEC for 3.45 so unless it's an earlyish tee time like 10.30ish or 11.30 if we get buggies
          Redbet at the Dublin Poker Invasion FTW

Comment

Originally posted by nicnicnic View Post
            Déjà vu. Wasn't it just you, me and the chimney sweep chap last time ?

lol thats right, the chimney cleaner, a bandit and an honest player, been last July since I played so an extra 3 shots onto the handicap would only be fair, probably be just the 2 of us anyway the way things are going.

Originally posted by The Aul Switcharoo View Post
            Have to be in the INEC for 3.45 so unless it's an earlyish tee time like 10.30ish or 11.30 if we get buggies
            Nicky wont be down until the afternoon so unless that changes your out bud, sorry , probably a time around 2ish.

Comment

Working...
            X