SCOOP 6, 15 million rollover, Saturday 24th - ***Entry closed***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
    Raoul should also have his undertitle changed from Mogul to Pauper imo.
    Either he doesn't like to venture outside the BBV & restaurant review threads, or any possible loots on offer in the Scoop 6 syndicate are a mere pittance compared to his coke and hooker fund.

Comment

Originally posted by Norwichfanrob View Post

Remember , you have til lunch time tomorrow to ensure I have the funds.
      Just for confirmation, funds sent today from another bank mightn't hit tomorrow by lunchtime?
      People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
      Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
      https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
        Either he doesn't like to venture outside the BBV & restaurant review threads, or any possible loots on offer in the Scoop 6 syndicate are a mere pittance compared to his coke and hooker fund.
        lol

Deliberately sat it out last week as I knew I wouldn't be able to see the racing and same deal this week. No point without the live sweat imo

Although I'm just gonna have to win it on my own now.
        "We are not Europeans. Those people on the continent are freaks."

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul Duke III View Post
          lol

Deliberately sat it out last week as I knew I wouldn't be able to see the racing and same deal this week. No point without the live sweat imo

Although I'm just gonna have to win it on my own now.
          Yeah? You selling shares by any chance

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
            Even if we dont scoop, we have learned who the true life nits are.
            I am very bothered by my absence. I haven't been as broke since the age of 16. If this had been even a month ago I would have been at least in for one share.

It would bother me more if it was people I dealt with IRL. I could never stay out of the work Lotto syndicate or even understand how anyone could risk everyone at work winning and not them for the sake of €2.
            Pm for rakeback deals

Comment

Well done lads
              €10,000 GTD New Monthly Tournament
              Village Green Card Club, Last Thursday of the Month, €270 Freezeout
              €1,000,000 GTD - Irish Open
              CityWest Hotel, 6th-13th April

Comment

Hadn't been able to check this thread since yesterday evening

70k is amazing - fair dues for managing it rob ... way above and beyond the call of duty

Comment

Originally posted by Elshambles View Post
                  £40K?

Quit job, watch world cup, spend summer in gym and London's finest ipb approved sespools, get new job in September
                  Jasas, so much for 40k and the summer of luxury, at this rate my share is worth a round of drinks and a weekend in Southend

Comment

hi rob,,does anyone know if i send the monies first thing in the morning from an aib bank will it get there straight away,,cheers fionn

Comment

Originally posted by Celtic Poker View Post
                      hi rob,,does anyone know if i send the monies first thing in the morning from an aib bank will it get there straight away,,cheers fionn
                      Rob is aib, therefore aib to aib is microseconds. Other banks to aib is days.
                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Celtic Poker View Post
                        Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                        Rob is aib, therefore aib to aib is microseconds. Other banks to aib is days.
                        That is my experience !!

Comment

Shipped the monies for me and Mocata.
                          "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by JP Poker View Post
                            Well done lads
                            ...you should've bought ten shares then use them instead of cash...increase reg no problem...

Comment

Comment

Comment

Just sent €550 for 1 share.
                                  Narrative on your statement "Week 3 Scoop 6 rollover"

Comment

I am allowed play with the boys in the big yard now? (Private forum)

Comment

Originally posted by TonyCascarino View Post
                                      You may.

Comment

I wonder how many members looked at Scoop in the subject line of the thread and just thought, meh, no interest in Spring Championship Of Online Poker...and have no clue what's going on.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyCascarino View Post
                                          can you give access here too.

Comment

Originally posted by AKDonk View Post
                                            Done.

Comment

nothing has hit the bank since the last update (that's a first)
                                              I should have a further update of the o/s list tomorrow.

Comment

I'll get you first thing tomorrow rob. Aib to aib. Thanks for all the effort!!!
                                                GAA News Website

Comment

+1 here please Mods.

Comment

+1 Merci

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                      +1 Merci
                                                      +1 to MrsF pls. What's mine is hers and what's hers is hers

Comment

Originally posted by NoRiverRequired View Post
                                                        +1 here please Mods.
                                                        Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                                                        +1 Merci
                                                        Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                                                        +1 to MrsF pls. What's mine is hers and what's hers is hers
                                                        All done

Comment

Fml, the site is blocked in this poxy cunt of a park I'm in so couldn't respond to white knight in time to top up.

We will surely scoop this week. God help us if we don't, and it's not won.

Comment

Comment

I'll be popping to the local aib around 11 to deposit

thanks

Comment

My outstanding 8 shares will be paid within the hour,

Many thanks again
                                                                Rob

Comment

Monies paid from aib just now. 5 shares.
                                                                  'Donal o'c sbX5' reference

Tyty
                                                                  GAA News Website

Comment

Hi rob,, 4 shares shipped there now,, ref,, f Sherry, c poker,, cheers fionn,,,

Comment

Lodged for my 3

Comment

€1,380 deposited directly to your account for 24 shares outstanding. Ref. my name.

Comment

115 gone in there now Rob for 2 shares, ref SatNav
                                                                          Her sky-ness
                                                                          © 5starpool

Comment

Lodged for 1 share as per pm. Thanks Rob

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                              115 gone in there now Rob for 2 shares, ref SatNav
                                                                              Not being an ass but had you booked shares as you don't appear on any of the lists and entry was supposed to be closed?

Comment

will update now

Comment

Comment

some small adjustments in the above, its now fully up to date and FINAL.
                                                                                    o/s list to follow.

Comment

Comment

Has anyone got contact details for totepool.com, as my e mails to verify my account just keep bouncing back. Tried two separate mails and both bounced back. The +44 192613084 number is manned by absolute lemmings working for BetFred who haven't a clue why Totepool aren't answering their phones.

Comment

Surely if SatNav can post late then Walter Mitty should be allowed top up?
                                                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                                            Surely if SatNav can post late then Walter Mitty should be allowed top up?
                                                                                            I had been in contact through pm with Rob on FB and had shares booked since Tues. He will verify that.
                                                                                            Her sky-ness
                                                                                            © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle SatNav View Post
                                                                                              I had been in contact through pm with Rob on FB and had shares booked since Tues. He will verify that.
                                                                                              Michelle had booked through PM a while ago and I had just forgot to put her on the list , my fault.

Comment

Originally posted by pppspecial View Post
                                                                                                Has anyone got contact details for totepool.com, as my e mails to verify my account just keep bouncing back. Tried two separate mails and both bounced back. The +44 192613084 number is manned by absolute lemmings working for BetFred who haven't a clue why Totepool aren't answering their phones.
                                                                                                yeah they're a nightmare. if it's for scoop6 probably best off just open an account with thetote.com ... I set one up last Saturday morning, no hoops/verification/red tape to jump thru, can deposit straight away, and I received my shiny new Tote card in the post this morning from one of GAB's lackeys in The Curragh.

Comment

Originally posted by kpnuts View Post
                                                                                                  yeah they're a nightmare. if it's for scoop6 probably best off just open an account with thetote.com ... I set one up last Saturday morning, no hoops/verification/red tape to jump thru, can deposit straight away, and I received my shiny new Tote card in the post this morning from one of GAB's lackeys in The Curragh.
                                                                                                  I opened it the week prior and deposited funds. Didn't use them till the following week as i had missed the scoop6 deadline. Account is now locked pending ID and i cant get it through to the buggers. It seems their e mails are clogged up as its giving me a message saying

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Unable to deliver message to the following recipients, due to being unable to connect successfully to the destination mail server.

customercare@totesports.com

E mailed without attachment to them same thing. Ugly ass service.

Comment

Originally posted by pppspecial View Post
                                                                                                    I opened it the week prior and deposited funds. Didn't use them till the following week as i had missed the scoop6 deadline. Account is now locked pending ID and i cant get it through to the buggers. It seems their e mails are clogged up as its giving me a message saying

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Unable to deliver message to the following recipients, due to being unable to connect successfully to the destination mail server.

customercare@totesports.com

E mailed without attachment to them same thing. Ugly ass service.
                                                                                                    drop the "s" on that email address. It's not the correct one.

customercare@totesport.com

Comment

How did this get so big???

HOW??????
                                                                                                      "I can’t find anyone who agrees with what I write or think these days, so I guess I must be getting closer to the truth." - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

latest o/s position,
                                                                                                        Albert has processed for him and Thehahawall yesterday, through non AIB, its on the way, as I know him well, im happy with this.

JBravado is in China and his Dad was supposed to lodge this morning.

Not heard from Hitch or Expo.

Comment

Hitch is coming down off a three day bender and might need to sleep for 24 hours+

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                            Hitch withdrew his 5 shares earlier in the thread.
                                                                                                            If we scoop Saturday will be the darkest day in poor Hitchs life.

The combination of the Fear and Bet Regret will probably break him.
                                                                                                            This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                                                                            All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                                                            The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

HH has only two posts in the thread and neither of them are withdrawing

Comment

He said he was waiting for a cheque to clear by today.

Also can't see where he said he was withdrawing.

I've texted him and he hasn't replied. Really hope he doesn't miss this due to being passed out.
                                                                                                                I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmeabreak
                                                                                                                  saw something about having to book flights to Paris and pulling out of it. not sure where tbh.
                                                                                                                  Saw that too I thought, at least I'm not going crazy so.

Comment

yeah he deleted it.

Comment

Can we all chip in for him and leave the option open for him until Sat? Or when he wakens up?

Comment

Originally posted by Percy007 View Post
                                                                                                                        Can we all chip in for him and leave the option open for him until Sat? Or when he wakens up?
                                                                                                                        If ye want I can cover it if rob can take neteller - Hitch can sort out paying me back when he gets online or if he doesn't I can just take the shares(can sort out walter mitty/finkle privately as he wanted some). Only if needed and neteller available
                                                                                                                        Go big or go homeless.

Comment

Can I buy in on the day?
                                                                                                                          X can be anything, any number, that is what’s CRAZY about X.
                                                                                                                          Because X doesn’t roll like that, because X can’t be pinned down!

$ Free Travel Credit with Airbnb $

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X