No announcement yet.

SCOOP 6, 15 million rollover, Saturday 24th - ***Entry closed***

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok boys and girls, here we go, about to post the master spreadsheet, it makes interesting reading, please contact me asap if you think you have booked any shares not reflected, as after this (apart from shadowless whos finalising and given his size, ive given him a touch longer), im not accepting anything thats not on the booked list.

Remember , you have til lunch time tomorrow to ensure I have the funds.

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
      ah shit, stick me down for another 6 Rob, I transfer €345 to cover some of the bank charges on you're side, which 20 cent per transfer (3 transfer from me which I think is the fee). Plus I will buy you a pint next time we meet up.

I'm not doing this next week even if it's not won, I've spent the last 2 weeks thinking about and reading about the SCOOP6...lol.

You should have the funds over lunch.

That's 11 in total.

Thanks Rob.

Oliver
      Funds just transferred Rob from AIB.

Again a big thank you and well done on doing all the admin on this, a top job...

Comment

Money deposited for two shares

Pm sent

Cheers
        J

Comment

how long before someone starts buying/selling stakes on the black market, surprised to see no thread started already.

I'm willing to sell one for 10000% markup.

Comment

Comment

ive just checked the bank, so the above should be bang up to date !

Comment

Just transferred 115 there rob for 2 shares. Cheers

Comment

Will final max shares be 1172.23?

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                    +2 for ghostface who had booked earlier but id forgot to put on sheet and an adjustment + or - when shadowless confirms final numbers, have estimate in for now.
                    but, in theory, yes, hopefully not too many more changes.
                    (obv a few may need to be cancelled if people dont pay too)

Comment

Originally posted by Ollie View Post
                      how long before someone starts buying/selling stakes on the black market, surprised to see no thread started already.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comment

Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by White Knight View Post
                          Are you doing a new €/share breakdown for the loots ?

Can you also cross reference it with a rubbing on titties formula where for every 10 bucks = 30sec per tittie.
                          This too shall pass.

Comment

Wow 70k plus to gamble on a few horse....

Comment

Just noticed you do not have a figure (2) in the Total Shares for NoRiverRequired

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowless View Post
                                MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
                                Please tell me you are a hedge fund manager and doing all these monies under the table...
                                This too shall pass.

Comment

Originally posted by oleras View Post
                                  Are you doing a new €/share breakdown for the loots ?

Can you also cross reference it with a rubbing on titties formula where for every 10 bucks = 30sec per tittie.
                                  Yep , incoming ...

Comment

Rounded up but should be very close to expected payouts next week

Comment

1 winner please!

Comment

Oh and that's with an expected 10m win fund calculation.
                                        We will also get some place money and Scoop the bonus 3.5m the following week.

Comment

Shadowless will probably confirm another 400 shares or something to ruin the new calcs.

Comment

Can somebody PM me the transfer options pls and I'll ship, I sent a pm but no reply yet.

Thanks
                                            https://twitter.com/#!/MickyWeissmann

Comment

Monies and pm sent. Thanks Rob.

Comment

Money sent for 2 more shares please.

Opr

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
                                                  Shadowless will probably confirm another 400 shares or something to ruin the new calcs.
                                                  I think our syndicate be should be charging a management percentage fee to shadows syndicate

Comment

67k + 10% rebate, say 74k

Our 18k got 7,300 lines, so this should get us ... about 29 thousand combinations.

Guaranteed to win ... surely.

Comment

Money lodged for 2 shares and pm sent.

Comment

This has gone mad. Don't say I didn't warn ye!

Originally posted by NewApproach View Post
                                                        The funniest bit will be doing this all over again next week should it roll.

Comment

Is the book closed then?
                                                          This may or may not be an original thought of my own.
                                                          All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                          The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Yes, I'll edit thread title.

Comment

CLOSED for NEW bookings, still some old booking payments o/s

Comment

Yes, I'll edit thread title.
                                                                OPR sneaking in a few there! Pool fans. Cant be trusted.
                                                                All efforts were made to make this thought original but with the abundance of thoughts in the world the originality of this thought cannot be guaranteed.
                                                                The author is not liable for any issue arising from the platitudinous nature of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                                                                  OPR sneaking in a few there! Pool fans. Cant be trusted.
                                                                  Typical. Rob to decide on any like these I guess.

Comment

One thing about WK's table is that i think all his figures are in £ so you can add about 23% to the total of each to get your new possible amount in €. I may be wrong though.

Comment

Typical. Rob to decide on any like these I guess.
                                                                      He can ship it back minus a 10% sneaky tax

Comment

Sorry for delay. Was a bit hectic. Can only imagine what Rob is going through.
                                                                        Total number of lines ended up at exactly 600. Gives me 606 which is a nice sporty number.

There will be no more.

Comment

#PRAYFORGAB
                                                                          Turning millions into thousands

Comment

€175 lodged direct there Rob for 3 more shares, Ref my name.

Comment

ive allowed a couple of late entries, some of which were my fault from omitting in the 1st place, but NO MORE, i will be uploading the FINAL MASTER TABLE shortly, which will only be adjusted downwards, if payments are not received.

I will also be attaching an O/S payment list which will be in play until all amounts are cleared.

Im having some issues getting the 70k onto the site in time, but we are working on ways around this at present. (there may be a bank charge issue to the tune of about 3 cents per share).

Comment

Didn't see any of the action today and lodged for 6 instead of 5 shares. If you have to ship back the 1 share np. I'll PM ref.

Comment

Originally posted by Lplated View Post

67k + 10% rebate, say 74k

Our 18k got 7,300 lines, so this should get us ... about 29 thousand combinations.

Guaranteed to win ... surely.

There may be a lot more permutations this week

Comment

Last edited by Norwichfanrob; 21-05-14, 16:08. Reason: poxy table keeps changing every 2 minutes !

Comment

THE ABOVE TABLE IS FINAL, NO MORE ADDITIONS !!!!

Comment

Eh lads, should we not have actually just bought a horse instead?!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyCascarino View Post
                                                                                          It's all part of a master plan - first we get the Scoop, then we can buy a whole stable full.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyCascarino View Post
                                                                                            Been done already

Comment

Speechless...

The 18k last week was impressive. When we reached double that this week, I began working out how much shares would be worth with an absolute maximum of 50k to punt. Nice to see we've smashed the 50k and heading north of 70
                                                                                              Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Wow! Just fucking wow! VWP everybody, once again thanks very much to Rob & Cat for the organizing, and thanks to the resident horsie experts, no matter what happens it's been a tremendous effort by all involved.
                                                                                                If we bink this, I personally pledge 1% of my share (up to 1000 Euros max) to the person who took a refund, if they promise me by PM not to pray for us to loose the loots to prove their decision was correct.

Comment

Last edited by Norwichfanrob; 21-05-14, 16:26. Reason: shadowless now paid in full

Comment

Originally posted by gorrrr72 View Post
                                                                                                    Wow! Just fucking wow! VWP everybody, once again thanks very much to Rob & Cat for the organizing, and thanks to the resident horsie experts, no matter what happens it's been a tremendous effort by all involved.
                                                                                                    If we bink this, I personally pledge 1% of my share (up to 1000 Euros max) to the person who took a refund, if they promise me by PM not to pray for us to loose the loots to prove their decision was correct.
                                                                                                    It was me, I'd no money to go see the doctor with my gammy ankle

Comment

Shipped for 8 shares via AIB. Rounded up to 460 for fees etc. REF: bobafett3099

Comment

Originally posted by Keane View Post
                                                                                                        It was me, I'd no money to go see the doctor with my gammy ankle
                                                                                                        Booked!

Edit: was it fractured? I was thinking of taking the bet on a fracture.

Comment

Raoul should also have his undertitle changed from Mogul to Pauper imo.

Comment

Just catching up with the thread now, this thing has exploded. Can I suggest some kinda addmin payment for Rob to cover his time and any bank costs that he may have incurred. We could allocate 2 share to him from the rebate or something along those lines.

Comment

Damn, I was planning to buy a few more shares. Thanks for all the work Rob

Comment

Booked!

Edit: was it fractured? I was thinking of taking the bet on a fracture.
                                                                                                                Nah just ligaments. I can hobble around on it today!

Comment

Originally posted by Denny Crane View Post
                                                                                                                  Raoul should also have his undertitle changed from Mogul to Pauper imo.
                                                                                                                  Even if we dont scoop, we have learned who the true life nits are.

Comment

In for two shares, payment made and PM sent.

Comment

I'm in for two shares Rob, money already sent.

Comment

Originally posted by mickyw78 View Post
                                                                                                                        I'm in for two shares Rob, money already sent.
                                                                                                                        I know, have that, have amended main sheet.

Comment

.
                                                                                                                          Last edited by NoRiverRequired; 21-05-14, 16:48. Reason: .meh, possibly bad taste.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                          X