Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pokertracker 4 Vs Hold'em Manager

Guys which is the best investment?

I use PT and find it very useful and easy to set up etc. Quite a serious program. I'm a bit bias because the only one which works on Mac is PT. Friends of mine praise PT over HM though.

Just my experience and opinion though. Try the trial for both and make up your own mind if you have a pc.
    Poker is like sex, position is everything..

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Duecewilder

Comment

I used the free version of PT4 and said if I ever took poker more seriously I would buy that. Never used any other one so would obviously use the free HEM before purchasing.

Just get the free trial on both, that's two months free and decide for yourself.

Comment

Cheers I used to use HM a long time ago (maybe 4-6 years ago) - I downloaded the PT trial but it kicked off without me realising and giving it a proper go.

It does look like PT has taken the lead nowadays, going to buy it tonight and give it a spin

Thanks

Comment

In the same boat myself dunno what to get
          If found please feed me chips

Comment

In general im hearing PT4 ive one mate who swears by HM

Comment

I think when it comes down to it they are both able to perform all the tasks 99% of players need them for. There are probably a few additional things that differ but generally they both are good programs. The Hem2 support is very good I have to say, anytime a problem occurs they are pretty quick to fix it. One of the main differences that would sway it in favour of PT4 though is if you have a slow computer Hem2 can be very heavy on it and from what I hear PT4 runs better on weak machines. If I was in the market for one now I would probably go for whichever one is cheaper.

Comment

Working...
              X