IPB blogging returns for the Irish Open 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPB blogging returns for the Irish Open 2014

Myself and Kev will be in attendance this weekend for blogging and general banter. Anyone that wants to come along and shoot the breeze, take some photos (we might be short on this feature unfortunately) or just say hello is more than welcome as usual.

Good luck with this lads... You have high standards to live up to as a result of the prior week blogging.

Will be playing the mini io so will pop by with a couple of beers refreshments
    No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Been a long time since I last blogged an event, and this one likely to be my last for even longer again. Looking forward to it though, hopefully a few IPB deep runs...

Comment

I'll be down at some point over the weekend.
        Is that how you crash a wedding? yes it is, Bionic Barry, yes it is.

Comment

Not in the bankroll budget atm unfortunately, would be risking too much, although I'd love to! Most definitely next year, but I will definitely pop in for the experience, and anything helpwise needed or anything at all digoutwise, just say the word
          take sweets from strangers, lose everything!

Comment

cash game

anyone know whatt ime cash tables are starting at irish open and what blinds??

Comment

Working...
            X