Geneva Trading Dubling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geneva Trading Dubling

Given the interest in trading on the IPB forum; if you are keen to train as a professional proprietary trader, we invite you to send us your CV and cover letter via the careers menu at www.geneva-trading.com. We are currently short-listing a trading intern group to commence Feb 2014.

Hint: While academic achievements are important, we are also looking for individuals with something extra. Sports & poker are often cited as being useful and, they are. But, if you have some other talent, let us know. Most importantly, let us know why you want to be a trader. We want to see a real passion for it. What have you done in order to become a trader? What books have you read? Get all this across to us in your CV and letter.

Do mention that you’re applying due to this IPB posting if that’s the case. It will give us an idea of how useful this site is. I'll respond to questions where/when I can (we're aware there are plenty of experienced traders on this forum too). Feel free to get in touch with us directly via; jobs at geneva-trading com

Good Trading.

Geneva.

P.S. We cleared this with 5starpool before posting.

I'm sure this was 5starpools response to the request.

Retainer!

Last edited by V for Vendetta; 07-01-14, 21:52.
    ‘IF YOU had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” Genghis Khan

Comment

Working...
    X