Short intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short intro

Been browsing these forums for a bit and there seems to be a friendly vibe with good players willing to help each other. I'm a 28 year old male,been playing on and off for a few years and had a few decent scores. I think I have a good feel for the game but rarely study strat/math/theory.I don't use any huds/tracker software either.Hoping to make a few improvements in my game this year and this seems like a good place to start. Will probably ask a few stupid questions so go easy on me!

Originally posted by Fuzzydunlop View Post
    Been browsing these forums for a bit and there seems to be a friendly vibe with good players willing to help each other. I'm a 28 year old male,been playing on and off for a few years and had a few decent scores. I think I have a good feel for the game but rarely study strat/math/theory.I don't use any huds/tracker software either.Hoping to make a few improvements in my game this year and this seems like a good place to start. Will probably ask a few stupid questions so go easy on me!
    Look pal, your very welcome, we don't look for a registration fee or any kind of initiation round these parts all we ask is you occasionally post a few pictures of some hot bitches.

Comment

Your very welcome
      Just make sure you can provide proof of any profession you claim to have.
      Last edited by eamonhonda; 05-01-14, 22:34.
      airport, lol

Comment

Welcome. If you possess a fairly thick skin you'll be grand around here. If anyone is too much of an ass use the report post feature (red triangle) and we'll look into it.

Comment

Do you work in Dublin Airport by any chance?
          Her sky-ness
          © 5starpool

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
            Welcome. If you possess a fairly thick skin you'll be grand around here. If anyone is too much of an ass use the report post feature (red triangle) and we'll look into it.
            HI THERE

Comment

Working...
            X