• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

scammer thread ?

scammer thread were is it gone

it is right here

Comment

They put it on the new vbulletin setting that limits it to being viewed only by posters with >500 posts.

Comment

It was Professor Plum, in the Billiard Room, with the knife.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
          They put it on the new vbulletin setting that limits it to being viewed only by posters with >500 posts.
          I was wondering why I couldn't see it till I logged on!

Comment

Originally posted by ArmaniJeans View Post
            you are joking
            but nothing surprises me on here anymore

Comment

The thread was removed for a reason & this thread will now be also locked to stop anymore discussion about it.

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
              HJ got his defence in early, before it was said the thread was aimed at him. There are several reasons it was best deleted, not least because it was not related to IPB in any way except that it was between 2 people that post on here. It was not a poker related dispute, not something that was agreed on here that failed to happen, it was a private issue between both. Also, it was something with 2 different versions of events, and a thread here would not help sort it out. I know which version of events sounds more plausible to me, but that's neither here nor there.
              "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Working...
              X