Max Silver - EPT Prague Live Stream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Max Silver - EPT Prague Live Stream

Hey folks just thought I'd throw up the link for the live stream from EPT Prague, Max Silver down to the last 16 and leading it, bit of chat in the BBV about it but better out here for a wider audience. Couple of the Irish lads cashed with Arazi going the deepest, best of luck to Max!

Watch HERE
    "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

GL on FT tomorrow. Wierd last hand.

Comment

Come on Max! Take it down!

Comment

What time is this starting? Best of luck Max.

If someone can post occasional updates here that would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by 5starpool View Post
          What time is this starting? Best of luck Max.

If someone can post occasional updates here that would be appreciated.
          Starts at 12pm

Comment

The guys who are blogging for Pokernews will be covering the stream so there shouldn't be any spoilers, players can only use their phones during breaks.

If people are going to post anything from Twitter/Facebook before it appears on the stream please stick in in spoiler tags for those watching it on the live stream delay.

Comment

Track is quite an odd chap, some fold by Chidwick with the AK there

Comment

Originally posted by ghostface View Post
                Track is quite an odd chap, some fold by Chidwick with the AK there
                Was saying that to one of the German bloggers this morning, doesn't sit still in his seat always fidgeting, was asked this morning what flag he would like "I don't want any flag I play for me".

I sprinted from the High Roller to get the pic of the bustout, would've been funny if the cameras caught me running up the stage.

Comment

The hand where Silver had the AA. The guy who folded pocket 5s preflop must have died a little inside when he saw the 5 on the turn
                  No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by pokerhand View Post
                    The hand where Silver had the AA. The guy who folded pocket 5s preflop must have died a little inside when he saw the 5 on the turn
                    Lol at folding a Pocket pair. They win something like 63% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
                      Lol at folding a Pocket pair. They win something like 63% of the time.

Is that all pocket pairs or pocket pairs 99+, etc?

I personally have no problem folding small pocket preflop in three way action as they dont flop well unless you hit your set obv...
                      No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

How did your man Track get this far, he's terrible imo.

Comment

Just wow at JJ v AA

Comment

Silver just lost half his chips he 3 bet with JJ and the Greek player cold 4bet shipped with aces and Silver called him for around a 4.5 mill pot.

Jack on the flop but ace on the turn. Silver down to 2.8 mill.

Comment

What an ugly river UL
                              People say I should be more humble I hope they understand, they don't listen when you mumble
                              Get a shiny metal Revolut card! And a free tenner!
                              https://revolut.com/referral/jamesb8!G10D21

Comment

Sickness wp max ul.

Comment

Working...
                                X