Tabe Ninja II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tabe Ninja II

Anyone using this, I just got a 60 day trial, I'm really finding it confusing already , is there any video's out there on setting up? one problem I'm having is getting the hot key's to work my tray is displaying "Only Global Hot Key's are working". I hope its not like HM for setting up for the first time, that took me an age to get used to it
    Going to start researching on there forum tomorrow to see what I can dig out.
    Last edited by TheImprover; 17-12-13, 15:01.

Obviously no one using this or any software like it

Comment

I've been using Table Ninja 1 for like 2 years but didn't switch to TN2 because everyone was saying there was a lot of bugs with it. Haven't heard anything about it since.

They usually have a tutorial video to help set it up on the website or check youtube for it either

Comment

I was going to purchase Table Ninja 2 but i was advised not to by other multi-tablers as there are alot of issues with it.I tried to get a license for Table Ninja 1 but it seems near impossible to get one now.

Thankfully if you are using Pokerstars their software allows you to assign hotkeys.I comfortable play 16 -18 tables using it.

I find if you assign the right click on your mouse as fold/check it works brilliantly.

Comment

Originally posted by NicoSanty View Post
          I've been using Table Ninja 1 for like 2 years but didn't switch to TN2 because everyone was saying there was a lot of bugs with it. Haven't heard anything about it since.

They usually have a tutorial video to help set it up on the website or check youtube for it either
          I have watched the tutorial video, only very basic info tbh and there are very little vid's on youtube. I have set up for auto registering for games and the table layout's which I find it very handy, hot keys don't seem to work though, must get onto there forum.

Comment

Originally posted by patg2 View Post
            Thankfully if you are using Pokerstars their software allows you to assign hotkeys.I comfortable play 16 -18 tables using it.

I find if you assign the right click on your mouse as fold/check it works brilliantly.
            Never knew that you could do that with PS, it is PS I'm playing on, mostly stt, must have a look.

Comment

What keys do ye use and for what actions?

Comment

I just use one hotkey.The right click on the mouse.I use it for checking and for folding.But i have other hot keys assigned for other actions.

Number 4 to raise 3bb
                Letter Y to Bet/Raise 50% of pot
                Number 5 to Bet/Raise 60% of pot
                Number 6 to Bet/Raise 80% of pot
                Space Bar to Call a bet

4,5,6 and y are near each other so just assigned them keys for above actions.

But even just assigning the right click on your mouse to check/fold will work wonders for you as that is what you will mostly be doing.

I stopped using the hotkeys for Bet sizes as i auto-piloted too much and made mistakes when i used them...but that was just me.But like i was saying i comfortably play 16-18 tables just using the right click on my mouse to check/fold.It saves so much time.

If you need any help setting it up let me know and i could help you through Team Viewer but you should find it straight forward enough.

Just go to options and click on Hotkey Settings and asign them from there.Make sure you click Table Under Mouse as well under heading 'Send Hotkeys to'.Then click Bring to Foreground under it.

Comment

'auto click time bank' is a mass multi tablers best friend, it really is a brilliant piece of software if you can get everything set up how you want but there will inevitably be hours of pain and rage tilt. The nut tilt factor is typing something into Skype or chrome and forgetting to turn off hotkeys ( clicking 'Esc'). you inadvertently press your ' all in ' hotkey and look back to see yourself stacking off 82o for 150bb early in the big 109. :'(
                  "c'est en faisant n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui"

Comment

None of the hotkey's are working including the auto add on tab and the auto time bank and probably none of the rest, it does say it in my desktop tray that none of the hotkey's are working, any idea's?

Comment

I have the hotkeys sorted through PS no problem and its a dream but Ya, I suppose that's all a fella would want is to ck/fold. Its very handy to have the TN2 for the STT Sensi but it keeps registering me even though I have my limits set, I have attached a screen shot for anyone in the knowhow.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X