Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Issues with Rakebackftw

Hi All,

Didn't really want to do up this thread but feel like haven't been left much choice.

I currently have 3 pending transactions with this provider 2 of which are dating back to the 1st/2nd December - which is 2 weeks at this stage, I have contacted support of many occasions but they seem to just ignore me. I was initially told that all transactions are processed within 48 hours but they are having some delays. I have yet to receive an explanation as to what is causing the delay.

2 days ago I mentioned that I would start a thread on a poker forum, and within 2 hours I got a reply stating they would be processed within 3 the next 3 business days, which would bring me up to say next Wednesday, i.e. 18 days since original request.

I have been in contact with Ian as I know he posts here a bit, and on last correspondence (5 days ago) was told that someone was working on my case.

I never had any issues with them before and payments where always processed within 24 hours, which I why I'm surprised at this long delay.

I know some of the guys here are advertising the company in their signatures, so I think it's only fair that everyone is aware of these issues.

Being dealt with, a 3rd party has been dealing with all customer support and payment processing for 6+ months now and they had issues with several payments in from Skrill. I did email them about it to sort out which they said they would but unfortunately they didn't sort it out as of yet. Will send from my own personal account pending confirmation of details.
    Looking for full or part time poker and betting writers. PM if interested.

Comment

Working...
    X