Weds 2/5 NL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weds 2/5 NL

Now that Wcoop over and online is shit again wouldnt mind the option of live cash again once a week but game always seems grim enough. The Wednesday 2/5 NL game that used to run in the fitz was good when it ran and am sure it would run again for a while. Anyone interested?

Yup
    They will be like WTF how does he always have the top of his range, and they will be saying that when you show up with like nine's - Jimmy Fricke
    Nine's are the top of my range - Shaun Deeb

Comment

Hmmm anyone else?

Comment

have you been playing at all there lately Daragh reckon it would get any regulars from the main game?

Comment

Originally posted by AKQJ10 View Post
          have you been playing at all there lately Daragh reckon it would get any regulars from the main game?
          There right now, no1 here currently would, but there is usually the same 2-3 regs who would play it if it ran. Huge problem is wed is such a dead night with v little chance of filling a table.

Edit: and also your always competing with the big plo game in there for the guys who want to play at that level.
          Last edited by Daragh999; 22-10-13, 21:31.
          They will be like WTF how does he always have the top of his range, and they will be saying that when you show up with like nine's - Jimmy Fricke
          Nine's are the top of my range - Shaun Deeb

Comment

I remember when it was a 5/10 game the fitz asked alot of the Omaha regs to get involved to get it going on a regular basis. Any chance of that happening. Other nights arent great think it has to be Tues/weds/thurs maybe a friday but think the omaha runs then so would rule out what i said above

Comment

Ill play if it gets going for sure.

Comment

I might wander in sometimes, cant tomorow but

Comment

sounds like great value....

Comment

Hi Marc,

I would be happy to host this game any night if you wanted.

I've about 8 regs (probably not every week) who would be interested in playing also. We ran €2/€5 plo last year which became to big with players going bust.

If it was a NLH only game I'm sure it would get well supported.
                    €10,000 GTD New Monthly Tournament
                    Village Green Card Club, Last Thursday of the Month, €270 Freezeout
                    €1,000,000 GTD - Irish Open
                    CityWest Hotel, 6th-13th April

Comment

I'd like to see this happen.

Comment

Actually, speaking about this lastnight to two guys from fitz who would play.
                        tony L (galway) and dave ? (cork).
                        There woukd def be a good few others who'd jump in now and again (like myself) if they saw it running so my suggestion is for any of ye who wanna make the effort is get all your mobile numbers in to Adam (english) and he'll then send a reminder text early evening. The two I mentioned said they'd put their names and numbers forward if such a thing was to be happening.
                        Note (fitz do increase rake for official 2/5 games naturally).
                        Fwiw, thurs seem a good night as we were talking about it. They're was 3x1/2 games full plus 1 omaha going lastnight at 1am which would end up feeding a few to a 2/5 game I'm sure that I dont think would happen in wed fwiw

Comment

Round of each is the solution
                          twitter
                          moneybookers

Comment

Who is Adam (english) and how do I give him my number?

Comment

Round of each doesn't work well as most ppl who can play PLO all just wait for the PLO round to play and eventually just try switch it to all PLO, I've never played a round of each that changed to all NLHE ever. Im away this week but will play wherever the following week.

Comment

Originally posted by pok3rplaya View Post
                                Who is Adam (english) and how do I give him my number?
                                I just spoke with him as I m in fizt now. He is poker manager wed and thurs. I'll pm u his contact detailsif u like. He's happy to get it going and hes got a few numbers from last year he said.

Comment

Originally posted by AKQJ10 View Post
                                  Round of each doesn't work well as most ppl who can play PLO all just wait for the PLO round to play and eventually just try switch it to all PLO, I've never played a round of each that changed to all NLHE ever. Im away this week but will play wherever the following week.

Watch any nl game in ireland and all you see is a shower of miserable cunts trying to squeeze every last cent out of each other and giving out about the rake.
                                  Watch the plo game and usually its good craic plenty of banter etc.

If you play roe you have some chance but nl only will never keep going.
                                  twitter
                                  moneybookers

Comment

Really is unbelievable how difficult it's looking to start a good weekly 2-5 Holdem game in Dublin! At least there are half decent omaha games. Getting on the Omaha bandwagoon is probably the best option for a NLH cash player in Ireland atm imo!

Comment

Hi Guys,

As mentioned already I'd be happy to host this.

The rake in club is 5% capped at €10 and includes free drinks.

Thursday night is the our busiest for tournament with 50+ players and we normally have 2 x €1/€2 NLH games last week we had 3 which could help feed the game.

Comment

Originally posted by JP Poker View Post
                                        Hi Guys,

As mentioned already I'd be happy to host this.

The rake in club is 5% capped at €10 and includes free drinks.

Thursday night is the our busiest for tournament with 50+ players and we normally have 2 x €1/€2 NLH games last week we had 3 which could help feed the game.
                                        Hi JP

A few of the lads that would likely play this are in Amsterdam this week I believe. If it gets going the following Thursday I'll play for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by PokerPiper View Post
                                          Hi JP

A few of the lads that would likely play this are in Amsterdam this week I believe. If it gets going the following Thursday I'll play for sure.
                                          I spoke to a few of the players last night who said they would be interested.

I'll chat to move of them over the week.

Comment

Originally posted by bustamoves View Post
                                            I just spoke with him as I m in fizt now. He is poker manager wed and thurs. I'll pm u his contact detailsif u like. He's happy to get it going and hes got a few numbers from last year he said.
                                            Ah I know who you're talking about now. I'll talk to him next time I'm in.

Comment

Working...
                                            X