£2.500 GUARANTEED IN THURLES FRI NITE

1. Who is running the event ; Celtic Poker Tour

2. The purpose of the event: commercial

3. Date - FRI SEPT 20 th

4. Location -WATERMILL THURLES

5. Any guaranteed prize pool -€2500

6. Registration and Start time of event -7.30 for 8

7. Any prerequisites (member of club, society etc) -No

8. How can tickets be purchased & is there a maximum number (in advance, at the door etc) -on the night

9. Type of Tournament : Hold'em Freezeout -There will be 1 bike per amount of tables on the night who wish to take them cost €60

10. Cost of entry -€70

11. How much of the entry fee is made up of registration fee -€10 inc vat

12. If a rebuy, cost of rebuys/top-up :N/A

13. How many and what duration are rebuys available -N/A

14. % of entry fee/rebuys/top-up going into prize fund -100

15. How many places being paid -10% Plus

16. Is any money from the prize fund held back for future tournaments, No

17. Any tickets for future events given out as prizes. If so, how many NO

18. Any additional prizes given out (merchandise etc) -no

19. Starting chips -15k

20. Rebuy and top-up chip amounts -N/A

21. Blind levels : See Below

22. Blind timeframes -20 min progressive

23. Are there going to be dealers and their level of skill -Yes professional

24. Will there be a documented list of rules -yes

25. Is there a tournament director -yes

26. How are disputes handled ; who has final say -TD

27. Are there any cash games offered, if so, Yes Rake 4% capped at €15

Originally posted by Celtic Poker View Post
    21. Blind levels : See Below

22. Blind timeframes -20 min progressive
    What are the blind levels? And what does 20 min progressive mean?

Comment

20 mins progressing to 25 min level s ....

Comment

20 mins progressing to 25 min level s ....
        ah ok, at what level do they increase to 25 and what are the blinds/antes?

Comment

Tell u what come 2 the game .. PM me your name before hand .. AND U CAN PLAY FOR FREE .......

Comment

Hope to make it over for this, numbers should be good, gl with it.

Comment

Tell u what come 2 the game .. PM me your name before hand .. AND U CAN PLAY FOR FREE .......
              wtf?? you post regularly here advertising your tourneys and wont answer a simple question about blinds?
              Last edited by joedolan; 19-09-13, 12:29.

Comment

Originally posted by joedolan View Post
                wtf?? you post regularly here advertising your tourneys and wont answer a simple question about blinds?
                I quoted before your edit, but left it out. Give them more than an hour and i'm sure the blind levels will be updated. You've been offered a €70 freeroll into the game. It's probably just CPT seeing if you are really interested in the game, or if you are just being the internet police. The blind levels aren't really that important for a €70 fo needing 42 players to make the guarantee

Comment

Originally posted by Flushdraw View Post
                  I quoted before your edit, but left it out. Give them more than an hour and i'm sure the blind levels will be updated. You've been offered a €70 freeroll into the game. It's probably just CPT seeing if you are really interested in the game, or if you are just being the internet police. The blind levels aren't really that important for a €70 fo needing 42 players to make the guarantee
                  An hour? They never post the blind levels in any thread, it's always 'see below'. I didnt think i was being out of order asking what they were, i havent played their games in a a while but will over the winter. €70 may not be much to you but for me its the upper end of my buy in range so i like to see what im getting for it.

Why not just scrap the charter totally, half the organisers dont adhere to it anyway and others get bollocked if they dont. Maybe im being overly fussy, oh and i cetainly have nothing against celtic poker btw, they run a goosd show.

Comment

Here Joedolan .......check out this http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2057039119 something to get your teeth into ....go get them bad boy
                    https://www.facebook.com/pages/MidWe...17622831832879
                    http://mayopubpoker.com/

Comment

25/50
                      50/100
                      75/150
                      100/200
                      150/300
                      200/400 ant 25
                      300/600 50
                      400/800 50 all 20 min levels
                      500/1000 100 25 min levels
                      600/1200 100
                      800/1500 100
                      1000/2000 200
                      1200/2400 200
                      1500/3000 300
                      2000/4000 400
                      3000/6000 500
                      4000/8000 500
                      5000 / 10000 1000

Comment

Originally posted by greywolf View Post
                        Here Joedolan .......check out this http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showt...p?t=2057039119 something to get your teeth into ....go get them bad boy
                        ha ha, thats a joke. I might set up an account and hunt them chances down

Comment

Thats a decent structure for €70

Comment

Thats a decent structure for €70
                            We are prob one of the only operators who re run levels or pause the clock if the event is gettin 2 shallow .. We always try give value 2 our customers even for smaller buyin s ....

Comment

We are prob one of the only operators who re run levels or pause the clock if the event is gettin 2 shallow .. We always try give value 2 our customers even for smaller buyin s ....
                              Listen ive no problem with your games, i was genuinely wondering about blinds. I try to play a few your games every year. But now that you mention it, this thing of re running blinds/pausing clock, does this not piss off players who have big stacks at the time? Surely it's in their interest to keep the pressure on the smaller stacks? This is not a criticism by the way, just wondering what players think of i.

Comment

Listen ive no problem with your games, i was genuinely wondering about blinds. I try to play a few your games every year. But now that you mention it, this thing of re running blinds/pausing clock, does this not piss off players who have big stacks at the time? Surely it's in their interest to keep the pressure on the smaller stacks? This is not a criticism by the way, just wondering what players think of i.
                                No one likes playin a crapshoot esp the big stacks . when they raise or 3 bet then they r caught 2 call the short stack so it also benefits them leavin them more room 2 b aggressive .. We never have any complaints . next week they may b the short stack ... Look forward 2 seeing u at one of our games

Comment

Working...
                                X