Accommodation Fulltilt Galway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accommodation Fulltilt Galway

Anyone know of any reasonable accommodation going, there is 2 of us going from the 5th-11th and are looking for an apartment if possible, will share if anyone has room.

If its somewhere cheap you want Keith, try Corrib Village on hotels.com, probably about €150 each for the week but a bit of a walk & not exactly the Hilton.

Apartments would be all snapped up by now I would have thought by tourists & poker heads.

Comment

See post #28 in here
      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mayo-...0391231?ref=hl

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry €20. Re-entry €20.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
        If its somewhere cheap you want Keith, try Corrib Village on hotels.com, probably about €150 each for the week but a bit of a walk & not exactly the Hilton.

Apartments would be all snapped up by now I would have thought by tourists & poker heads.

http://www.hotels.com/hotel/details....-08-2013&rooms
        corrib village is grand if its purely functional it looks a bit nicer during the summer thanmy first year living there in college
        airport, lol

Comment

Originally posted by MayoPokerTour View Post
          Already tried them for UKIPT week, sold out

Comment

Give Fintan Gavin a call.

Quote the promo code "Hotel Corbett" and he will look after you for accommodation.

Comment

Corrib village is a dump. Student accommodation and that is a very complimentary description at best.

Comment

You will regret this.

Comment

Have a 2bed sorted, 10min from the fest so not too bad.

Comment

If anyone still looking for accommodation look up a deals website called grab one, they currently have 4bed house/apartments on offer for the week Monday 5th August to monday12th August going for €250 total price in Glasan holiday village aprox 10 min drive from Galway centre not sure how many are left but offer ends today , I jut booked one and looks grand from the pictures available

Comment

Fintan directed me to link below

Comment

I won a package on Stars which includes a hotel room from Wed 7th - Sun 12th. I generally prefer to drive to up and down from these events so not sure yet if I want the hotel.

Would anyone be interesting in making me an offer for the hotel? The face value is 930 for the 5 nights. I'm not sure how much I'd be willing to sell it for, but if anyone is interested shoot me a pm.
                        Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

re accomodation

Jam fly do you know can the room accomodate two people, regards Mike

Comment

Originally posted by HYBRID View Post
                            Jam fly do you know can the room accomodate two people, regards Mike
                            not sure tbh, I'd assume so.

I'd say at this stage, I'll most likely use the room myself
                            Poker Podcast Playlist

Comment

Might have a bed spare for Weds-Sun in a Guesthouse which is exactly a 15min walk to the Poker VIllage with parking. €200 for the 4 nights inc breakfast. Will know for sure tomorrow. PM if interested.

Comment

I won a package on Fulltilt which includes a hotel room from Wed 7th - Sun 12th. In The
                                Radisson Hotel for two and it includes breakfast but you will responsible for any any further cost.

Would anyone want it for €550 for the hotel? As i don't need it. The face value is €930 for the 5 nights. but if anyone is interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

Working...
                                X