No announcement yet.

Boylepoker.com - IPC League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Megatron;723075]@badgudi I cant see your second picture.
    Last edited by badugi; 11-07-13, 11:40.

Comment

Winners, tokens will be applied presently.

badugi - Can you PM your nickname please?
      Mike
      Donk Magnet
      Howard Finkel

Comment

Ciaran can you give my token to someone else, won't be back from playin golf in time to play, sorry for the hassle

Comment

Originally posted by Howard Finkel View Post
          Ciaran can you give my token to someone else, won't be back from playin golf in time to play, sorry for the hassle
          Use it next week?

Comment

Originally posted by Megatron View Post
            Use it next week?
            Is the same one on again, ya that's sound

Comment

Just reg and you'll be back before 10.30pm and have 10bb and right smack bang in your comfort zone

Comment

is gbsk1980 on Boyles a member here?

Christ, you are fair annoying.

Comment

Hi Megatron.
                  Question about tonight's tournament : IPC League Knockout.
                  There were 41 Players generating a €123 prize pool. 41x €3 I assume 0.50 was reg. fee and I'm also assuming that the other €2 was a bounty. Totaling our 5.50 buyin. I noticed I didn't receive any bounties despite knocking out some players and that maybe this was a software error. Did other players receive their bounties? Maybe I'm just missing something and the €2 was for something else.
                  thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by islander32 View Post
                    Hi Megatron.
                    There were 41 Players generating a €123 prize pool. 41x €3 I assume 0.50 was reg. fee and I'm also assuming that the other €2 was a bounty. Totaling our 5.50 buyin. I noticed I didn't receive any bounties despite knocking out some players and that maybe this was a software error. Did other players receive their bounties? Maybe I'm just missing something and the €2 was for something else.
                    thanks.
                    bounties are pay the next day as far as i know

Comment

Originally posted by islander32 View Post
                      Hi Megatron.
                      thanks.
                      The bounties didn't pay out as normal so the entire €5 went to the Prizepool. We noticed this this morning and are going to add the funds which would have been paid as bounties to peoples accounts this morning.

This type of tournament was apparently not configurable for € tournaments. It has been changed to $ for next week.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Comment

Plenty of points up for grabs tonight.

I'll give a token to the first poster who can name the 6 Footballers named David who have won an EPL winners medal.

Comment

david seaman
                          david may
                          platt
                          silva
                          de gea
                          beckham

Comment

David Beckham
                            David Seaman
                            David May
                            David Platt
                            David De Gea
                            David Silva

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              david seaman
                              david may
                              platt
                              silva
                              de gea
                              beckham
                              That was quick!

I'll apply the token now.

Comment

The bounties didn't pay out as normal so the entire €5 went to the Prizepool. We noticed this this morning and are going to add the funds which would have been paid as bounties to peoples accounts this morning.

This type of tournament was apparently not configurable for € tournaments. It has been changed to $ for next week.

Apologies for any inconvenience.
                                Thanks Megatron, I probably wouldn't have noticed either except I was checking to see how many knock outs I had and how it might affect my position on the knock out leaderboard.

Great Promotion. Kudos.

Comment

TY

typing the extra Davids cost Flushdraw valuable seconds

Comment

Beckham may seaman platt silva de gea

Comment

Beckham, Seaman, Silva, De Gea, Platt, May
                                      https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mayo-...0391231?ref=hl

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry €20. Re-entry €20.

Comment

TY

typing the extra Davids cost Flushdraw valuable seconds
                                        Exactly

Should have just cut the corners and i would have got it done first because i went back and added them!

Comment

Off out on lunch.

I'll give a token to whoever guesses how much I spend on Lunch.

The closet above wins.

Comment

€8.88

Just a query re tonight, double points ya?

Comment

Comment

Soup, Sambo and a cuppa for €7.95

Comment

€11

Comment

€9.13

Mayo's longest running and most successful pub poker league. Teach O'Hora, Kiltimagh every Wednesday night, entry €20. Re-entry €20.

Comment

€7.50 - Subway meal deal prob

Comment

Comment

lunch

Comment

Comment

€6.99 some sort of meal deal some where

Comment

Originally posted by paul3b View Post
                                                                Winner.

The total cost of the food for my lunch was €4.49 (Cavier is very cheap up here)

PM me your nick and I'll apply the token.

Next one goes to the 3 people who post 3 different pictures of 3 different types of Ice Pop.
                                                                Last edited by Megatron; 12-07-13, 13:17.

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Account Suspended

Hi Megatron

I have being playing in the IPC league games but today when i went to register for tonights game i was told my account was suspended, I got in touch with support and they told me to send Photo ID and a utility bill which i have done. Is there anyway you can speed this up so i don't miss out on the tournament tonight which is the biggest game since it is double points.

My user name is Fizzbomb85 i can't understand why they are asking for these details now when i have had the account for at least a year.

Thanks
                                                                    Denise

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Last edited by Wesley Harms; 12-07-13, 13:31.

Comment

other one would show cant bate a fat frog

Comment

Originally posted by Denise28 View Post
                                                                            Hi Megatron

I have being playing in the IPC league games but today when i went to register for tonights game i was told my account was suspended, I got in touch with support and they told me to send Photo ID and a utility bill which i have done. Is there anyway you can speed this up so i don't miss out on the tournament tonight which is the biggest game since it is double points.

My user name is Fizzbomb85 i can't understand why they are asking for these details now when i have had the account for at least a year.

Thanks
                                                                            Denise
                                                                            PM Sent

Comment

#99
                                                                              Donk Magnet
                                                                              rockmick
                                                                              Howard Finkel

3 Winners I'll apply tokens now.

Comment

ah throw in another one and save me a walk to the bookies megatron will ya! lol Its a tie with me a Finkle both posted at same time and edited at 14:31!

Comment

If there is only 3 Ciaran give it to badugi, I kinda mugged him there on the nod. You did me a favourite yesterday.

Comment

If there is only 3 Ciaran give it to badugi, I kinda mugged him there on the nod. You did me a favourite yesterday.
                                                                                    lol no no no i got one yesterday too man, so i cant be greedy either.
                                                                                    But we should do a LL for tonights game, ill bump the thread there

Comment

Originally posted by badugi View Post
                                                                                      ah throw in another one and save me a walk to the bookies megatron will ya! lol Its a tie with me a Finkle both posted at same time and edited at 14:31!
                                                                                      Only because its Sunny!

Comment

Only because its Sunny!
                                                                                        Legend. ill have to walk in anyway now to deposit for the Last longer though!

Comment

I'll give one last token to the who posts a picture of themselves eating an ice cream.

Comment

KFC Krushem count?

Comment

Originally posted by TheJiggaman View Post
                                                                                              KFC Krushem count?

Good enough.

I don't normally accept security camera footage though.

Token incoming.

Comment

I don't know why I bother playing poker really.

Stupid prick sitting to my left busted me after once again getting nice and lucky.

Comment

started with only 61 runners i think. I was thinking loads of people were bbqing it up or something with such low numbers but late regs flew in and now over the 100mark.
                                                                                                  Was expecting 120 or more tonight with the extra players for league points.
                                                                                                  i bumped the Last Longer thread but no1 replied. must try get it going next week.

Comment

So tonight, what happens to ponts won by players who havent opted in? eg 117 players. Suppose winner isnt in do the 234 points go to highest ranking opted in player or what happens? Or would it be a case that if say 50 opted in players took part tonight then highest finishing player gets 100??

Comment

Originally posted by joedolan View Post
                                                                                                      So tonight, what happens to ponts won by players who havent opted in? eg 117 players. Suppose winner isnt in do the 234 points go to highest ranking opted in player or what happens? Or would it be a case that if say 50 opted in players took part tonight then highest ranking player gets 100??
                                                                                                      I'd pressume that it makes no difference and you still get the points for wherever you finished.

Comment

Tonights tournament.

Still plenty of time to get on the leaderboard. I think I am in 7th and have been on sit out for all of the events!

Comment

So tonight, what happens to ponts won by players who havent opted in? eg 117 players. Suppose winner isnt in do the 234 points go to highest ranking opted in player or what happens? Or would it be a case that if say 50 opted in players took part tonight then highest finishing player gets 100??
                                                                                                          You get the points for the amount of players in the tournament not the amount of people who had opted in.

Comment

Tonights tournament.

Still plenty of time to get on the leaderboard. I think I am in 7th and have been on sit out for all of the events!

Am 6th with 2 tournies played.. I suppose I better play some more this week.

Comment

Am 6th with 2 tournies played.. I suppose I better play some more this week.
                                                                                                              ya by the way it was set up the deep stack game with Double Pts makes a big diff as if u run well in the to of them and dont play the rest u could still win it . i might be wrong here but dont see y the deep stack games have Double Pts if its a league it should be the same for all games .because it could end up with a player only playing 2or 3 games in the 2 weeks and winning it. i know it has 2 stand now but just my 2cents on it but well done 2 boyles for running it

Comment

I presume that the players in the league tables are those that opted in only? That players who didnt opt in but played a tournament or more are not included?

Comment

I presume that the players in the league tables are those that opted in only? That players who didnt opt in but played a tournament or more are not included?
                                                                                                                  Yup.

A couple of players who got to last 4 of the deepstack on friday are not on the league table.

Comment

@Megatron, any chance of changing Tuesdays HU game to 5 min blinds?

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                      They will hardly change anything now that league is underway

Comment

Originally posted by Dice75 View Post
                                                                                                                        Done.

Comment

Working...
                                                                                                                        X