CPT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CPT

has anyone here ever played in the Celtic Poker Tour?

I am thinking of playing the CPT event at the end of August in Monaghan, And im just looking to know what the tourney is like, expected fields etc.

Check out their website for all the info you will need.....http://www.celticpokertour.com/new-home.aspx

Couldn't praise them highly enough for their efforts in bringing great value and excellently structured tournaments to the masses. Players follow them all over the country to play and you won't be disappointed.Run by two decent lads, Liam and Fionn who will go out of their way to help in any way they can.

Comment

They could do with having a look at their website, ir's a mess and doesn't exactly project a very professional image. They do run a good show however.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiery Wasabi View Post
        Check out their website for all the info you will need.....http://www.celticpokertour.com/new-home.aspx

Couldn't praise them highly enough for their efforts in bringing great value and excellently structured tournaments to the masses. Players follow them all over the country to play and you won't be disappointed.Run by two decent lads, Liam and Fionn who will go out of their way to help in any way they can.
        Liam is no longer with CPT.

Nevertheless, CPT is really good setup and have a great structure.
        No beast so fierce but knows some touch of pity, but I know none, therefore am no beast.

Comment

Originally posted by FistPumpSnapcall View Post
          has anyone here ever played in the Celtic Poker Tour?

I am thinking of playing the CPT event at the end of August in Monaghan, And im just looking to know what the tourney is like, expected fields etc.
          I would avoid playing in Monaghan , the best player around monaghan has moved to Canada and the rest of them fuckers are just crazy alcoholic gamblers .

Comment

Working...
          X