Nolan Dalla's blog. Binon's Horsehoe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nolan Dalla's blog. Binon's Horsehoe.

Pretty cool blog with some interesting links from Nolan Dalla.

This week marks the ten-year anniversary of Chris Moneymaker's earth-shattering victory at the 2003 World Series of Poker, which lit the fuse of what became known as the poker boom.
    @OwenRua on Twitter.

Thanks for posting these, really enjoying reading them

The other blog he links to is quite good too

I'm Dan Goldman, poker player, marketer, geek. These are my stories.

Comment

Started reading them the other night and got sidetracked and forgot to get back to them, very interesting, 50k a year as an employee but allowed to gamble/drink while working is the stuff of dreams!
      "you raise, i kill you" El Tren :{)

Comment

Big LOL @ Jabber and the Lazy Boy beside the final table

Interesting read

Comment

LOL Super lol at the commentators thing. they dont have enough Commentators so

We burned though anyone and everyone we could find. A few times, we were so desperate for any voice, I’d announce to subscribers: “And now as a special treat to all of our loyal listeners in Estonia, for the first time in history we’re going to do the next hour of the broadcast in the Estonian language (Note: There were no Estonian players at the final table). Some poor schmuck who spoken broken English who’d never attended the WSOP before was asked to do an hour of poker commentary in his native language — which a few foreign visitors were absolutely thrilled to do. We did it in Estonian, Portuguese, Vietnamese, and a few other languages.

Comment

Great read, cheers.

The layout of the blog is pretty bad though, pretty difficult to navigate.
            Last edited by Lazare; 19-05-13, 21:26.
            I hold silver in tit for tat, and I love you for that

Comment

Just read them all in one go, great read

Comment

Working...
              X